Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] My Husband Oh Jak-doo 데릴남편 오작두

I have problems with my scoompi account under previous name @gayalat in the last 3 weeks:bawling:

Could not  comment nor sign out nor sign in despite keying in the right password.  After several attempts for new passwords failed because I could not get the page for the change in password.

So here I am under a new name :confounded: but I am determined NOT to miss participating in the final eps.

Now that we are coming to the end of drama - my choice of the cheekiest thing OJD did was in ep 11 when he gave HSJ his clothing for her to wear. He wore the blue & red socks and gave the other pair to HSJ.  That was the cutest. Can someone make a gif for it as this ahjumma does not inow how to do gifs 

Edited by slatgaya
Mising word
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Looks like it is a rough start for them.  But we all know it will end well :D

I would like to see JD being firm with with his decision like in episode 18.  Maybe we will get to see that in this last episode. 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, slatgaya said:

I have problems with my scoompi account under previous name @gayalat in the last 3 weeks:bawling:

Could not  comment nor sign out nor sign in despite keying in the right password.  After several attempts for new passwords failed because I could not get the page for the change in password.

So here I am under a new name :confounded: but I am determined NOT to miss participating in the final eps.

Now that we are coming to the end of drama - my choice of the cheekiest thing OJD did was in ep 11 when he gave HSJ his clothing for her to wear. He wore the blue & red socks and gave the other pair to HSJ.  That was the cutest. Can someone make a gif for it as this ahjumma does not inow how to do gifs 

Hi there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you have . You can contact Soompi support to see if they can help you with  your original account . 

• Like 4

Be happy ! Eric is truly the bigger person. 

Jak doo’s expression was priceless seeing his gorgeous bride 

Wedding was sweet & simple . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 9

Ok back track for the earlier bits...

lovers shot ! 

Feels like the sweetest proposal to me

Edit to add: it’s cute how completely enamoured he is with his wife 

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

I was watching on and off because i was at my parents-in-law’s place.  Can’t wait for the subbed episodes tomorrow.

I love the couple scenes and i am very happy of the ending ... i am so going to miss them :bawling:

• Like 5

Continue ...

whenever I hear the word jaggiya these days , I can only think of the mountain man 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Hi there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you have . You can contact Soompi support to see if they can help you with  your original account . 

Tq @triplem  its ok i just let that account dissappear since i have already created a new account.

Thank you too for all the videos. Now I can sleep despite watching only the raw ones. I just love the look on his face when he saw HSJ wearing the blouse & yelllow skirt since its a rare occurence. She always wears pants as her working clothes. 

Now I must go to sleep as tomorrow I have an 8.00 am charity meeting

• Like 4

Ok found another Twitter handle that did some post wedding scenes 

translation: she was so nervous on their first night :tongue:

The yellow jumpers are back 

Deep kiss , they got a bigger bed. 

Spoiler

Happy ever after 

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Yeayyy

my baby still not out yet n i can watch the snippets in utube. LOL. 

Happy happy. Sweet drama. Makes every woman wants a piece of Jakdoo for themselves:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

29 minutes ago, wookiehoney85 said:

Yeayyy

my baby still not out yet n i can watch the snippets in utube. LOL. 

Happy happy. Sweet drama. Makes every woman wants a piece of Jakdoo for themselves:wub:

Omg are you about to deliver ? I wish you a safe & smooth delivery. Remember to breathe . Beautiful & exciting days ahead for you! 

—//—

most Welcome @japchaebap

BTS photos 

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3