Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] My Husband Oh Jak-doo 데릴남편 오작두

We need more noise here. It’s the final week!! I’m happy but sad. :):( Where could we find another show like MHOJD? Where could we find characters as brave and noble as HSJ and OJD? :huh::huh:

All black with mustache. Mature look..

All black with little or no mustache. Cleaner, younger look..

All Credits to owner

Edited by aloraloralora
  • Like 5

So what do you think will happen ? The background and casts ...all of us can pretty much guess right... ^_^ :D

feeling a bit excited but sad at the same time.  :confounded:

• Like 5

not sure this been posted - look like selfie picture took in the mountain 

I’m going to miss MYOJD, especially KKW great actor.

• Like 8

On 5/15/2018 at 3:20 AM, aloraloralora said:

We need more noise here. It’s the final week!! I’m happy but sad. :):( Where could we find another show like MHOJD? Where could we find characters as brave and noble as HSJ and OJD? :huh::huh:

On 5/16/2018 at 9:31 PM, zba72 said:

I can see the bride, the wedding dress is pretty i bet SJ looks stunning on her wedding day. 

12 hours ago, mon1459 said:

I’m going to miss MYOJD, especially KKW great actor.

Hi friends and lovers of this 'drama of a lifetime'. No, I didn't go into mourning because it's near the end nor fall off the face of the earth. As it seems to happen at times when one's least expecting, too much real life catches up with you with a jolt. Still managed to appreciate eps 21 and 22 and think about how special this story and the making of MHOJD is. I do feel like we won't get to see these 2 actors (KKW and Uee) in anything like it for a very long time no matter how much we wish it to be the case. So I am savoring it with all the spare moments afforded me, and it feels, tastes even more beautiful even without all the normal giffery and shenanigans I could frivolously afford to do before.

23, 24... :heartbreak::scream:

• Like 5

Hey guys!!! I stopped watching on ep 12 cos I wanted to marathon the whole show when it finished. First week had major withdrawall but then real life caught on and here we are........last two episodes!!!!

Im going to have a feast starting this weekend!! :D

Just wanted to say hi and wish you all enjoy the end tomorrow!!! This was a great show up until ep 12 and from your comments I know it continued to be so.

Happy ending!!! :heart:

• Like 4

I'll watch after this ends because I am currently watching too many dramas including Wang's family which is causing a lot of stress but so addicted to it. So although I initially dropped this I reconsidered but still have not had time yet between playing Path of Exile and dramas and housework plus my weekend dramas too like Marry Me Now.

• Like 3

@hyall I liked the beginning of the drama and enjoyed this until the episode 14... From the episode 15 to 18, I waited because I wasn't so sure of the evolution. To me, the story got dragged in the middle... however, it is again much better. 

I mean, the fact that they tried to create a fake story with JEJ sounded so irrealistic.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, bebebisous33 said:

@hyall I liked the beginning of the drama and enjoyed this until the episode 14... From the episode 15 to 18, I waited because I wasn't so sure of the evolution. To me, the story got dragged in the middle... however, it is again much better. 

Same here...I have been skimming through the episodes to be honest. Hanging on for the mountain man. Grateful for this thread and so am able to know what is going. I am looking forward to the wedding this weekend! I think it will be a perfect ending for this OTP

• Like 3

@zba72 @mon1459 wow you are really eagle eyed fans. I saw both the video and the KKW photo some time back but failed to look at the finer details to notice the wedding clues and the bride walking towards the camera. Now I see them! I actually saw that video as a BTS birthday surprise and nothing more. Silly me.. Now that I take a close look at the tiny gaps beside KKW in his photo, it does look like the wedding trees and that lovely light green. I even spot a reception chair and tables in white. :lol: Ahhh, so this must be his wedding shirt and wedding hairstyle. Short, cool hair. He looks so young and clean cut!

It’s great to see more posts today. :D

Jakdooholics, let us reunite for the final show day!!!

@meechuttso @triplem @bebebisous33 @Lmangla @SeGafanlady @pad-hari @dramaninja @japchaebap @HRyujin 

@imroma @gayalat @whome @hushhh

@shamrockmom @cheremaman 

@gusanito @hyall

@USAFarmgirl @upapipo

@lclarakl @silhouettes90 @nunuloh84

@Ayame @RobinM 

@Kim Yunmi @gracebkk @wookiehoney85

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 3

I keep skimming through utube n ig post last night. Still no preview eh? Very stingy hahahaha

anyway to all Jakdooholics enjoy the final ep of MHOJD. I think i have to watch it later. Gonna deliver my 2nd baby ,i guess tonight:blush::blush: 

Edited by wookiehoney85
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

@wookiehoney85 wow, a new baby, what a memorable moment to finish off MHOJD! Fighting!!! :lol:

End of drama food trucks galore :D

My eyes must have been closed. I’ve never noticed KKW or the actor playing Seung Tae. :lol:

All credits to owners 

Edited by aloraloralora
More comments
  • Like 3