[Drama 2018] Radio Romance 라디오 로맨스

Go Seung Ji

So we are going to get a love triangle, I guess ep 8 did give some hints that he like her. Still I think its more brotherly love. Just dont you dare turn all psycho and be the one making threats at JSH for the death of WJW. :confounded:  

2018022201001875800142071.jpg

Cr. http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201802220100187580014207&ServiceDate=20180221

But that would mean it might be Jason? I hope Jason is only playing cupid though his reporting to some Director of JSH condition.  Ekk another unknown rich psycho person. :crazy: Can it be Monday?  :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

So we are going to get a love triangle, I guess ep 8 did give some hints that he like her. Still I think its more brotherly love. Just dont you dare turn all psycho and be the one making threats at JSH for the death of WJW. :confounded: 

But that would mean it might be Jason? I hope Jason is only playing cupid though his reporting to some Director of JSH condition.  Ekk another unknown rich psycho person. :crazy: Can it be Monday?  :D

I don't think Jason is evil or at least not on JSH side, if he isnt I am going to be really upset to be honest. I am praying he isnt. that would just not be nice and good for JSH.

@Kasmic @kaoriharang In my opinion, PD Lee thinks that he loves SGR (as a woman) but to me, he is mistaken because of the way he approaches her: he is not seducing her, he just jumps on her which is quite "brutal". He takes her food, he grabs her and even pushes her. As for Jason, I don't think, he is evil, he is just naive believing that the person he is reporting to has no idea about the identity of his patient. 

its been a while since my last time here.. i've been busy. mian.

anyway... is there any Manager Kim Joon Woo's fan here?

Tbh, he makes me want to watch this every week. He's so handsome... and sharp<--- arrghh.. i don't know how to explain this. haha. I hope his loveline with Jin Tae Ri works, please.. 

And.. i love how Ji Soo Ho do whatever he wants, not just following the rules and schedule!! Rebel baby!!

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Kasmic @kaoriharang In my opinion, PD Lee thinks that he loves SGR (as a woman) but to me, he is mistaken because of the way he approaches her: he is not seducing her, he just jumps on her which is quite "brutal". He takes her food, he grabs her and even pushes her. As for Jason, I don't think, he is evil, he is just naive believing that the person he is reporting to has no idea about the identity of his patient. 

hmmm true, that maybe plausible.

With the way he associates with SGR and the mother, he could be looking for the family that he lost.

yeah that could be it, maybe Jason is being manipulated in a way.

I am sure JSH's mother knows about Jason who he is to the son, which does seem likely that she would try to get her hands on Jason's files.

If so, gosh that is sad, for JSH and Jason I mean.

the only thing i didnt like about Ep7-8 is the fact that JSH called SGR a few times and she didnt picked up....

a. didnt pick up when he first called - hello, dont you ever check your missed calls?

b. didnt pick up when he frantically called her many times - when she went to the party - and somehow JSH was there and the confession was great

c. didnt pick up when she was in the hospital after talking to someone... i mean, heck, what the heck is wrong with her phone, there is no missed calls that she can see!

If this wasnt a romance drama, JSH could be her stalker boyfriend already... just cant imagine his trauma and need to be connected to her now. Hmm...

7 hours ago, Yongzura said:

Who could have guessed that they were married before?  Hopefully Writer Ra will stop with her bad intention after SGR openly faced her in the previous episode.  Will she be able to stay away from the CEO of JH company?

I doubt it.  She has been bad even during their married time togther from the little information provided during their conversation.

And the guy still like her. Was thinking he has love interest in her but  is unable to open up to her.

Why are they not developing the manager and TR love line? That guy is so swoony I must admit and I love seeing him battle with himself anytime TR misbehaves.  I must admit FSH is one smart fellow. He will just be mute as if he don't know what's happening around him but he does. His outburst when the fake mum told him to date TR while the manager kept mute was the best thing somebody who loves u can do to show he cares for ur welfare. So I'm not surprised when he told him to stop working for him. I hope the manager will grow up like him too and shake off whatever shackle that's holding him down . It can't be as bad as Jusoo own and he is trying to forge ahead despite all the wolves around him.

Love can make him do it. Dujun said the drama is a warm one so I'm hoping it won't go all dark.

1 hour ago, darr said:

I doubt it.  She has been bad even during their married time togther from the little information provided during their conversation.

And the guy still like her. Was thinking he has love interest in her but  is unable to open up to her.

Yes, that could be a possibility too!  They still need to compete between the two programs . Maybe after  Ji Soo Ho's RR program is more stable and become better and better, their rival will lose their time slot.  

Why are they not developing the manager and TR love line? That guy is so swoony I must admit and I love seeing him battle with himself anytime TR misbehaves.  I must admit FSH is one smart fellow. He will just be mute as if he don't know what's happening around him but he does. His outburst when the fake mum told him to date TR while the manager kept mute was the best thing somebody who loves u can do to show he cares for ur welfare. So I'm not surprised when he told him to stop working for him.

I hope the manager will grow up like him too and shake off whatever shackle that's holding him down . It can't be as bad as Jusoo own and he is trying to forge ahead despite all the wolves around him.  Love can make him do it. Dujun said the drama is a warm one so I'm hoping it won't go all dark.

Aa... he already got the offer to become his real manager right?  So hopefully, he will really become a real manager i.e to really protect and manage Ji Soo Ho without the interference from his family and the like of JTR (JSH can't even provide the details himself in order to register his phone number)

13 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Yes, that could be a possibility too!  They still need to compete between the two programs . Maybe after  Ji Soo Ho's RR program is more stable and become better and better, their rival will lose their time slot.  

Aa... he already got the offer to become his real manager right?  So hopefully, he will really become a real manager i.e to really protect and manage Ji Soo Ho without the interference from his family and the like of JTR (JSH can't even provide the details himself in order to register his phone)

I know he got the offer but what Jusoo did was a base for him to do some soul searching. The two look like real brothers to me and they care for each other despite the obstacles before them. I prefer him to be closer to Jusoo than Jason.  And I noticed TR knew all along that this guy likes her but she is using that to taunt him. I hope she later receives what she gives.   That's why I want the writer to develop their love line. I wanna see her get burned. 

16 hours ago, Yongzura said:

:blush: She will later... For now her voice is getting softer ... and her questions about his insomnia ... she still remember ...   She will also be less annoyed with him ha ha... but I will miss that.  I wonder whether they will be less awkward or more.... Will they share the info with PD Lee? Hmmm... maybe .. since their next project will be focusing on stories related to the patients and family of the patients.  The three of them, themselves have their own stories to share....  (just a rambling thought...)

p.s Ep. 8 will be on KBS World YT tonight (KST), for those who would like to re-watch it.

Can I hope it will be next week episode? lol.. I guess I'm the minority who didn't really like the love triangle LG here. I like LG as a character, but I'm rooting for our leads so much there's no space for 3rd party haha. From the bts we can see 3 of them together, I hope our leads can get some quality time without disturbance :tongue:  

16 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Exactly, the ending where PD Lee covered GR is so spot on. Park Yoon weirdly looks better with mustache? Haha..I somehow believe he really like her and will become strong opponent to JS. PD Lee easily and charmingly integrated to GR life, and JS already on fire. I think the drama low rating because ep 1-2 a bit too slow and draggy and just focus on writer competition / backstabbing. But it was super good now and who cares about low rating, as long show not being cancelled or anything.

Liking , loving  and in love :dizzy:  i am still rooting for PD Lee to be a mentor/ bro to both GR and SH ...and at the end their best man at the wedding . 

17 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

hmmm true, that maybe plausible.

With the way he associates with SGR and the mother, he could be looking for the family that he lost.

yeah that could be it, maybe Jason is being manipulated in a way.

I am sure JSH's mother knows about Jason who he is to the son, which does seem likely that she would try to get her hands on Jason's files.

If so, gosh that is sad, for JSH and Jason I mean.

19 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

PD Lee is too quirky, his relationship with GR is like a mentor and student. If the writer doesnt give me a background information on when or how he fell for GR Im not buying it. To me it looks too sudden. Maybe he like JSH fell for her in the hospital when his parents was ill and he saw her then and became his source of comfort from his lost....I dont know. Just an assumption that I hope will be revealed. 

Because like GR I find it hard to  take him seriously.  His quirky yet wise enough to teach her a few life lessons weather as a writer or as a person. He tried to discuss things on a personnel level but she either doesnt believe him or find it awkward.

Spoiler

When he blurted out that his parents passed away both JSH and GR was shocked to hear such a sudden and personnal news. No wonder both JSH and GR was speechless. What do you say to a comment like that? How can one offer their condolences without it appearing fake.  

His way of showing his love to GR is too "round the bush" and often harsh or as @bebebisous33 puts it "brutal". Taking her food or drink is one thing but its his words too.  For example - when writer La took GR scripts to critique with her group of writers. PD Lee was furious at GR for not "stepping up" as a writer. GR shouldve told off Writer La not him and he threatened her with words like "If you take treatment like that, I'll kill you" 

Spoiler

and then again in the hospital where the 3 was discussing the script. His concern of GR sneezing was quite discreet that only JSH noticed them.  Telling her to put his coat away when he really wanted her to use it as a blanket again the threatening words  "I'll kill you" followed by  "if you get sick". Such mix messages no wonder GR just doesnt get it lol! I cant blame her. 

PD Lee approach to wooing a girl is SO FAR a FAIL and thats not just because his a 2nd lead male. If he really likes her  (as what he told JSH) he needs to do more. Sadly but I suppose good for JSH that GR doesnt see him in any romantic way. 

Jason, his just playing cupid but his become a stalker esp since he needs to write up an analysis on JSH progress. I hope @bebebisous33 that your right that his being used by someone else.

Spoiler

DWq5dc5VwAAqXNg.jpg

DWq5iK0VwAAenUD.jpg

cr https://twitter.com/DongYeonPh

Spoiler

DWmM6mkUMAAQg8B.jpg

DWp8DMhVMAAS2rn.jpg

cr as tag

20 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

You are not mistaken, but this means that he used his friend's name. SGR thinks that the author of the letter is the same person who kissed her. But the voice we heard, when she looked at the old letters was not the voice of the young JSH. Since JSH has some letters left in his box, he can not be the author. He couldn't give the letters as WJW had died and maybe these letters are the ones he was supposed to give to her.

yup i definitely agree with you. The letter was from his friends. As he know his friend also like SGR and he felt guilt with his friend died hence he cut his relationship with SGR. When SGR chase him for DJ he try to avoid her but failed. When they spent night together at ajusshi place his try again to be cold with her but failed again. and now he straightforward with his feeling due to advice from jason.

15 hours ago, realistic2280 said:

the only thing i didnt like about Ep7-8 is the fact that JSH called SGR a few times and she didnt picked up....

a. didnt pick up when he first called - hello, dont you ever check your missed calls?

b. didnt pick up when he frantically called her many times - when she went to the party - and somehow JSH was there and the confession was great

c. didnt pick up when she was in the hospital after talking to someone... i mean, heck, what the heck is wrong with her phone, there is no missed calls that she can see!

If this wasnt a romance drama, JSH could be her stalker boyfriend already... just cant imagine his trauma and need to be connected to her now. Hmm...

For a & c i agree. I felt bad for JSH always called her but didn't pick up or return his call. Like she's the one who ask him to bought handphone. But for (B) maybe SGR shocked for what she heard from JTR about the dating and if SGR pick up the phone that time we can't see JSH scold SGR. He's so cool that time.

After watching RR with sub yesterday, I become confuse. Hasn't Sang Goo's friend already passed away? However when JH called him on radio live, Sang Goo said he wrote letters so he could give it to his friend when the friend came back. 

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

PD Lee is too quirky, his relationship with GR is like a mentor and student. If the writer doesnt give me a background information on when or how he fell for GR Im not buying it. To me it looks too sudden. Maybe he like JSH fell for her in the hospital when his parents was ill and he saw her then and became his source of comfort from his lost....I dont know. Just an assumption that I hope will be revealed. 

Because like GR I find it hard to  take him seriously.  His quirky yet wise enough to teach her a few life lessons weather as a writer or as a person. He tried to discuss things on a personnel level but she either doesnt believe him or find it awkward.

When he blurted out that his parents passed away both JSH and GR was shocked to hear such a sudden and personnal news. No wonder both JSH and GR was speechless. What do you say to a comment like that? How can one offer their condolences without it appearing fake.  

His way of showing his love to GR is too "round the bush" and often harsh or as @bebebisous33 puts it "brutal". Taking her food or drink is one thing but its his words too.  For example - when writer La took GR scripts to critique with her group of writers. PD Lee was furious at GR for not "stepping up" as a writer. GR shouldve told off Writer La not him and he threatened her with words like "If you take treatment like that, I'll kill you" 

and then again in the hospital where the 3 was discussing the script. His concern of GR sneezing was quite discreet that only JSH noticed them.  Telling her to put his coat away when he really wanted her to use it as a blanket again the threatening words  "I'll kill you" followed by  "if you get sick". Such mix messages no wonder GR just doesnt get it lol! I cant blame her. 

PD Lee approach to wooing a girl is SO FAR a FAIL and thats not just because his a 2nd lead male. If he really likes her  (as what he told JSH) he needs to do more. Sadly but I suppose good for JSH that GR doesnt see him in any romantic way. 

Jason, his just playing cupid but his become a stalker esp since he needs to write up an analysis on JSH progress. I hope @bebebisous33 that your right that his being used by someone else.

you are correct chingu!

PD Lee there is something just complete off about his character; he is both easy and difficult to read at the same time.

I agree that him liking SGR kind of was weird - there are certainly some actions to say that yeah he does like her but also at the same time there are many actions which I dont quite understand.

With regards to PD Lee getting angry at SGR when her script got taken away. I do understand why he got angry at SGR as well, true he should have stepped up at Writer La. But SGR has to stop behaving like a push over especially in front of fellow writers or assistant writers.

SGR is now the main writer as such she needs to carry herself with some level of self confidence. Even though her script may not be the best now, that doesnt mean she needs to be ashamed and have her head hang low because of it.

it is clear that PD Lee does care for SGR with all his weird mix actions he does care for her. I like to think more from a point of a sister a little sister that he wishes to coach and help.

Well next week PD Lee will find out that JSH was SGR's first love so now some of the cards are all on the table. So it is now, what will PD Lee and JSH do about it.

I do hope that the upcoming radio show in the hospital will be another healing one for JSH or SGR and even PD Lee.

They will be interviewing that girl who is a fan of the show RR.

There is this scene I found endearing while re-watching episode 8. 

When GR have recognised FS,she asked him if he had started sleeping now cos then he couldn't.  It was so touching. The way he shook his head and said no, so sweet. His whole guard was let down on that scene. And like she rightly said, not only her, he behaves like a child( when it concerns her and other men) so because he don't like the guy she was with was his reason for tripping her. What an overgrown baby! 

Archived