[Drama 2018] Radio Romance 라디오 로맨스

Go Seung Ji

2 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Yes! @kaoriharang chingu, you are correct! SGR wants to go for a date with JSH. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

yeah, i wonder i think slowly SGR is starting to like JSH.

7 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I think that in the preview, SGR expressed the wish to date JSH.:wub:

As for the mother...:angry: please let her be involved in a scandal: her true relationship with JSH. She is not his real mother and she signed a contract without his consent. I hope, the blackmail (pictures of JSH with SGR) will have the opposite reaction: JSH won't allow to be blackmailed.  

I really want to something to horrible to happen to NJH, it is just insane. She is just so irritating.

I really dont think JSH will ever get expose because if he goes down, so does she.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally JSH show his sad emotion.. :dissapointed_relieved: 

woahhhh.... both of them KSH and DooJoon I'm really like their great acting.. :blush:

and too I still can't get enough with Doo Joon gaze.. :lol: seriously I really like it :lol: 

and when he start to crying too I'm be like : 

giphy.gif

waiting for tomorrow.. :rolleyes::D

@Kasmic you're working hard tonight :blush: Thanks for the company.

Well, it seems leaving the family is the solution for us but he might have his own "Fear" or what's not... that make him stick to his family.  But now after being involved in the radio, seeing other people's lives and being happy getting love from other people, he might have the strength to leave his toxic family.  Maybe even has his own one-person-management company.  [just read your response before this]

1 hour ago, vivovivo said:

Can someone give me the url to watch it streaming? 

Sorry that I can't help you more... usually I have no problem with the link.  You can also watch KBS World tomorrow online with the sub..However, there's one day difference if I'm not mistaken.

Okay, I must say that even if JSH's father doesn't act like his wife (a control freak and abusive), he is as bad as his wife because he keeps having mistresses and allows his wife to abuse his son and even uses his own son in order to get his own freedom. He is not even committed as a father... he always asks his son to do what his wife wants so that he can do what he really wants. Therefore the father should be involved in the scandal as well. 

thanks for the hard work @Kasmic and @Yongzura

giphy.gif

I have to say YDJ was just really doing so well, my heart is breaking with him when he cried.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

36 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Okay, I must say that even if JSH's father doesn't act like his wife (a control freak and abusive), he is as bad as his wife because he keeps having mistresses and allows his wife to abuse his son and even uses his own son in order to get his own freedom. He is not even committed as a father... he always asks his son to do what his wife wants so that he can do what he really wants. Therefore the father should be involved in the scandal as well. 

exactly I agree, he clearly is not a father as well.

Gosh both of them dont deserve to be parents. All they care about is their own reputation and their needs.

Disgusting.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

@Kasmic you're working hard tonight :blush:

Thanks for the company.

So are you chingu. Its always fun recapping with someone as sometimes I tend to miss things as well :D

HUG SCENE - https://youtu.be/AZFp8C1iWOM

0e08b6616158c473f6729eb9f12991ee.png

782e6322dbec1b564663abb2125a1864.png

I think live shooting is taking a toll on them. Is it just me or does KSH looks tired during this ep. Esp in the beginning of this scene. FIGHTING RADIO ROMANCE TEAM!!! I hope they get more coffee and snack trucks to brighten their mood and fight off this cold weather. :crazy:

I didn't know when my eyes clouded after reading and seeing JSH in tears.  Poor boy. He has bottled this up for so many years and afraid to open himself up to just anybody until the right person surfaced. The healing has already started and now he will take stronger resolve around that wicked woman. 

This drama is actually not dark. I like, no, love it

I didn't get to post this earlier, but I hardsubbed the latest OST MV. You can find the playlist for all the OST MVs I have subbed for this drama here.

J_ust (그_냥) - Another Sadness (또 하나의 슬픔) MV (Radio Romance OST) (English Subbed)

@Kasmic Thanks for the video!! crazy monkey In it, we see how gentle and caring SGR is. You see how affected she is after realizing in what kind of family JSH has been living all this time. She is almost crying, when she talks to him. She really has a big heart, therefore she is the total opposite of NJH. Even when she is struggling, she doesn't unleash her frustration, pain and anger onto others.

6 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Kasmic Thanks for the video!! crazy monkey In it, we see how gentle and caring SGR is. You see how affected she is after realizing in what kind of family JSH has been living all this time. She is almost crying, when she talks to him. She really has a big heart, therefore she is the total opposite of NJH. Even when she is struggling, she doesn't unleash her frustration, pain and anger onto others.

indeed she was really affected by JSH.

she was just so caring and sweet.

somebody should enlighten me what happened with episode 9 ? I just saw a glimpse of episode 9 where Suho got hug by Geurim. Is there any good signal after all the double confession in episode 8 ? 

I am so sorry i couldn't follow and red all of your post because i just got home after being stucked in plane for a long time :)

Thank you for the recaps. Gonna catch it later. :D 

1 hour ago, w0wanaz said:

kyaaaaa...writer-nim....thank youuuuu sooooo muchhh...

beautiful story for our beautiful couple...

guys...how come you update your status here when live broadcast?? 

daebakkkk!!! oohh...my precious 1 hour.

finally...he crieeeeeddddddd!!!

I cried when ji suho cried....that scene really shown the scar ji suho had since children.....

During radio show when ji suho keep silent during asked about family his eyes act very well...how he endure his sadness...

yoon dujun daebakkk!!!

20 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Okay, I must say that even if JSH's father doesn't act like his wife (a control freak and abusive), he is as bad as his wife because he keeps having mistresses and allows his wife to abuse his son and even use his son in order to get his own freedom. He is not even committed as a father... he always asks his son to do what his wife wants so that he can do what he really wants. Therefore the father should be involved in the scandal as well. 

That man is more toxic than the wife.

A dog.  

This drama shows what goes on behind the scenes in entertainment industry.

Recently, the news flying around about some male actors remind me of this man 

1 minute ago, darr said:

That man is more toxic than the wife.

A dog.  

This drama shows what goes on behind the scenes in entertainment industry.

Recently, the news flying around about some male actors remind me of this man 

Even that description is too nice for my taste, as dogs are often associated to loyalty and faithfulness. And he is definitely not like that. If I had to link him to an animal, then we should choose one that is very sex driven... like for example "f... like bunnies". Monkeys, like Bonobos, are well known for that as well.leafTo conclude, he behaves more like a bunny... notice how scared he is, when his wife gets mad. He allows her to hit him. 

Video Preview for Ep 10...

Geu-rim is thinking aloud as she says : Why always hugging (me)? Why is it whenever you are free, you will always be embracing (me)?

Nam Joo-Ha is announcing during the meeting : KBC are snatching away all the artistes signed with our JH Entertainment company.

Su-Ho's manager tells Su-Ho : Leave the radio station and dissolve the team of workers.

Lee Kang is asking Su-Ho's manager : Are you trying to tell me that this has already been decided upon?

Su-Ho goes home and confronts his step-mom saying : I have already told you a thousand times that I won't do it. Why don't you even listen to me just for once?

This is when his step-mom starts throwing snapshots of Su-Ho kissing Geu-Rim.

Nam Joo-Ha asks Jason : Regarding Song Geu-Rim, there isn't anything written about her?

PD Lee Kang saying : Everything is taking progress gradually now...

Seeing that Geu-Rim is all dressed up, one of the female staff is asking Geu-Rim : Are you going on an arranged blind date? Do you have a man in your life?

Su-Ho is asking Geu-Rim : Are you starting to set your heart on me now?

Geu-Rim : I want to go on a date with Ji Su-Ho.

The last scene for Ep 9...

SH's dad and mistress are also having dinner at the same restaurant that SH has brought GR to. SH's dad is telling his mistress that his wife always listens to whatever he says. Upon saying these words, SH's step-mom enters the restaurant. This is when the mistress throws a couple of intimate photos of her taken together with SH's dad onto the table to show his mom. His dad hastily leaves the restaurant and bumps into SH who is also there with GR. He tells SH to go and deal with the matter. When SH steps into the restaurant, he sees that NJH has already lost her cool and is slapping the mistress repeatedly on the face. She wants to continue to slap her but SH manages to stop in time. GR sees with her own eyes what is going on. SH gives the mistress a warning and takes the photos with him. GR tells SH that she can feel what he is feeling too and tells him to leave the restaurant.

They then went for a walk together. JH tells GR that he will bring her to a nicer place to dine in next time. GR apologises to JH saying what I have told you the last time, it isn't even funny at all then asks SH why did he also laugh along too. She then tells SH that she is truly sorry as she doesn't know anything about this (referring to his family background). "I lost my dad when I was young and when I turned 15, my mom had to undergo an eye surgery. I am not trying to tell you that what I have undergone if more pitiful but rather, what I really want to tell you is this, you can tell me about it rather than keeping it inside of you and this will make you feel much better. SH finally confides in GR about his family background saying that he calls his mom, CEO and not mom is because she is not my biological mother. I was only 9 when I learnt the truth and my dad wasn't home at that time as he was away on a trip with one of his mistresses. 

SH then laments sarcastically saying that this is the so called perfect family that the public is so envious of and this is how my real life is like. GR tells SH that she knows him and knows what his life must be like even though he may not have said anything and adds that even though he might not have said a single word but he is also expressing it in his own way. You are always saying this inside of you, "why are you ignoring me...Go away...Forget about it....Help me....Hug me....Keeping silent is also your way of expressing what lies inside of your heart. That's the reason why you have chosen not to say anything about it. GR tells SH to look at her and tell her that he wants her to hug him. Tears start rolling down his face as GR embraces SH.

Archived