[Drama 2018] Radio Romance 라디오 로맨스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing translations of the preview! I'm loving the little moment of SGR watching JSH after he passed out. LG can see the attraction building all over her face!

@kaoriharang I'm surprised LG is actually the building owner (and I hope there's some kind of explanation) - but yeah he possibly might be from a rich family; after all, he managed to take off work for 2 years and travel so I doubt money is a hard thing to come by for him. He only knew SGR for a month or so as PD-maknae writer so there probably is another background story still to come. 

I'm leaning towards Jason still being a real friend to JSH, but also very into his work as a doctor - it excites him when he sees his patients making progress and I think he's getting involved with NJH because he saw how JSH reacted when she came by the house. It's like he's actively gathering the pieces around JSH to heal his patient.

More updates... from GR mother IG acc. Opps double posting 

Spoiler

This was in ep 1 but I didnt see it..did I miss it??

The child actors/actresses during the charity hospital scene. Poor kids were waiting for so long just to appear for a few minutes..hmmm :wacko:

Spoiler

PD Lee aka Yoon Park
Spoiler

Thanks to all the latest updates... Sigh, after watching the preview and read the text preview, guess I've to accept it.

However, hopefully it will be a light one not a heavy, melodramatic situations.  I love that SGR will tell PD Lee about it and he will see for himself the look that SGR gives to JSH lately.

Can't wait for Monday to come :blush:

We also want to know his secret..... Is he an ally or an enemy?

p.s Credit to the owners

Thank you @Kasmic @Yongzura @Elif Ataş for the updates.

3 hours ago, herina_90 said:

Thanks for sharing translations of the preview! I'm loving the little moment of SGR watching JSH after he passed out. LG can see the attraction building all over her face!

@kaoriharang I'm surprised LG is actually the building owner (and I hope there's some kind of explanation) - but yeah he possibly might be from a rich family; after all, he managed to take off work for 2 years and travel so I doubt money is a hard thing to come by for him. He only knew SGR for a month or so as PD-maknae writer so there probably is another background story still to come. 

I'm leaning towards Jason still being a real friend to JSH, but also very into his work as a doctor - it excites him when he sees his patients making progress and I think he's getting involved with NJH because he saw how JSH reacted when she came by the house. It's like he's actively gathering the pieces around JSH to heal his patient.

yeah right i was actually surprise, clearly LG has more than he is letting on. So clearly, he has a lot more than just a crazy PD right?

Same i am leaning towards Jason being a true friend, i think it would be too tragic if Jason ends up betraying JSH. I would totally feel sad.

Maybe using SGR and NJH to really help push JSH.

Another rambling thought while waiting for tomorrow:

The scene where SGR learnt about JSH from Jason - https://youtu.be/gnHp3jc9tWc

They were playing the song "One Call Away" by Charlie Puth in the cafe. It's appropriate that it does remind me of SGR and JSH - Now since he has got a phone, he's always calling her and expecting her to answer.  This means he will also expecting her to call him... :blush:  and anxious and whining about it when she doesn't.

***************************************************************************************************************

It seems that we're not the only one who do not like the idea of him being a rival to SJH.  We are going to learn his backstory this week, quite a surprising background too.

On 2/24/2018 at 11:26 AM, Kasmic said:

This was in ep 1 but I didnt see it..did I miss it??

It was at 00:38, right after we are introduced to Song Geu-rim's mom for the first time. They are both in bed, listening to the radio and remembering that bus trip after mom's eye surgery.

Hi, I'm a newcomer here. After the "Jugglers" finished I jumped into this drama. For the first time watched Kim So Hyun (KSH) and Yoon Doo Joon (YDJ) in this drama, Radio Romance and instantly love them both, especially their chemistry. Thumbs up for the production team that pair them to become the male and female lead in this romantic comedy. 

Though I have never seen KSH's drama before, but her face is familiar in KDrama, on the contrary to YDJ, I do not pay much attention to him, his name and face, probably because I'm not a KPop lover. So because of Radio Romance, I got to know him, both his acting and his face. And it turns out his acting is cool, does not make me disappointed. I felt goose bumps when JSH angrily told  SGR to pick up his call when he called her. His anger showed that he could not help it because he had fallen in love with that girl. 
I love how JSH stealing glances and looked SGR and conversely how SGR met his gaze. Very sweet. 

And for KSH, she is a natural sweet girl that deserves to be loved.
With her big eyes and her cheeks chubby are very interesting. She often acted through her big eyes and her full little lips. And it is appropriate for sweet KSH. So don't be surprised if a lonely top star as well as her first love - Ji Soo Ho, and an eccentric PDnim - Lee Kang, both have a crush on her. Likewise on her boss, Radio Station Director - Kang Hee Seok, at first he could be so angry when talking to her but then became soft. But on the contrary, her sweet nature makes envy of her senior and  her female colleagues in the office. It seems that all men like her, but not for women.

We don't yet know what will happen to episodes 9 and 10. At the end of episode 8, we see that finally PDNim told JSH that he liked SGR. So get ready for a triangle love in the next episode.

I don't like a triangle love because in the end there is someone who feel hurt by love that only one side. If there is a triangle love, it requires firm and clear stance from someone who is loved by two people.

I expect SGR to see in her own heart who the real man she loves, she can be more assertive and she doesn't give a leeway to someone who is not in her heart and mind.

About Yoon Park, this is also the first time I saw him in drama. Hope someday he will get a role as the main actor in another drama. He's good in this drama as an eccentric PDnim, Lee Kang.
His concern for SGR as a junior writer who often gets unfair treatment from her senior writer makes him secretly like her. As a senior PD, he has a keen instinct that SGR really is talented. It's just that her senior writer has never given her a chance to show her talent.
Until his return from India, he took SGR to work on his new program on the radio. He's actually a good and considerate to others, especially on her. It's just that his rude behavior - tends to use violence - keeps his colleagues in the office avoiding to cooperate with him. And only the sweet girl SGR is sincerely willing to join to become a writer in his program. I hope to be revealed about his background, why he became an eccentric and rude person.

About Jason, I trust him. He is a good friend to JSH. I'm sure he's not spy of JSH's mother. He is truly a friend and a psychiatrist who is making a research about a person with a psychiatric disorder as experienced by his best friend, JSH. His presence on a seminar stage as a speaker (as we see in drama) as well as his activities at night when he makes a report to someone, in my opinion, is part of his research activities. Because if someone is doing research, he should always update his report to his mentor, either in writing or through presentations in front of his colleagues and mentors. This is my positive thought about Jason. I don't want to be distracted by the things in the drama where the portrayal of the scene is as if there is something mysterious about what Jason did.

About manager Kim, Kim Jun Woo, it seems he has been sorry for what he did to JSH in the past, ignoring JSH's phone calls and always spying on JSH and then reporting to JSH's mom, as in a flashback scene when JSH called him but he didn't pick it up and then JSH's mother asked the young  KJW to report all of JSH's activities on her.
I also hope he will stay on JSH's side, and be willing to be his personal manager as JSH offered manager Kim to work with him after he learned from his mother that Manager Kim had resigned from JH's mother company.
At least JSH has two close people he can trust, Jason and Manager Kim. However the story has not been revealed about what the relationship between Ji Soo Hoo, Woo Ji Woo and Kim Ju Woo in the past.

Love to see sweet moments between JSH and SGR. 
Like in my other favorite dramas, I watched RR again and again.
What will happen when in the end SGR realizes that she is in love with JSH and can't forget him ... Aah ... can't wait to see that episode.

Archived