[Drama 2018] Radio Romance 라디오 로맨스

Go Seung Ji

13 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Yonzura after reading the recap,  I am not sure if it was a real love confession. It could be that he considers SGR and her mother as surrogate family,  since he lost his parents. 

9 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Yes, me too hopefully.  The word like for one person might mean different to another person.  To my eyes, he looks at SGR as a brother more... He's able to detect that JSH likes SGR that night when he asked permission from her mother to "borrow" her.    He doesn't seem jealous to me but more about being understanding, protecting and caring.  That's why I reserve it till next episode. :blush:  (Oh by the way, he's too good with words.... look at how he tricked JSH to meet them the first time.. )

@bebebisous33 & @Yongzura dang I sure hope you all are RIGHT because I truly hate love triangles.  Most of all ones where I like all the corners/characters and always feel sorry and sad for the one corner who is left behind and alone...  I would much rather it be a brotherly kind of love but my fear is that it isn't....:sweatingbullets:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

I think I'm going to reserve PD Lee's confession till next week.. ha ha.... since PD Lee's is a bit tricky person to deal with.  What does he really mean by liking her..... that is what I would like to know ha ha... :blush:  Is it just to get the reaction from JSH or .... for now I  just want the ending of tonight's episode to stop right before the confession....  (that's what I thought when JSH stopped, shocked to see PD Lee covered SGR with the blanket.... but the scene then ended with another confession... Hmmm..)

Ok, chingus... I'll correct any wrong info after watching it with sub later...  I did miss a few scenes too.. :)

you made a good point chingu,

but with the way LG behaves around SGR i am on the view that he does like her, as love or what well I am also not sure myself.

23 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Yonzura after reading the recap,  I am not sure if it was a real love confession. It could be that he considers SGR and her mother as surrogate family,  since he lost his parents. 

well personally i do hope it was not so much a love confession, but for sure we will need to more with subs and stuff.

21 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Yes, me too hopefully.  The word like for one person might mean different to another person.  To my eyes, he looks at SGR as a brother more... He's able to detect that JSH likes SGR that night when he asked permission from her mother to "borrow" her.    He doesn't seem jealous to me but more about being understanding, protecting and caring.  That's why I reserve it till next episode. :blush:  (Oh by the way, he's too good with words.... look at how he tricked JSH to meet them the first time.. )

I do believe that yeah he is also saying that because he also knows how JSH feels about SGR. It is pretty obvious his feelings for sure.

he acts like a lost puppy sometimes around SGR.

If that is the case, then it would be nice to not have the usual love triangle kind of thing.

maybe he knows something about JSH and like you said is more protective over SGR rather than a love love aspect.

9 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

Hi first time posting here. Ive been watching this drama from ep1 until ep 8 today. But I didnt watching live cause kbs stream doesnt work for me (idk why. .) I'm following live recap and some clips from kbs channel. Excuse all my grammar error because my english isnt really good TT

BTW, are  you using a mobile phone or a PC?  As for grammatical mistakes don't worry about it...  English might be the second or third language to some of us... I myself keep making mistakes during recapping... ha ha especially when one is in a hurry....

Ok about the love triangle I actually confused. .I dont remember kang PD had a moment with GR that he actually fell in love with her but suddenly he said he likes her. .? Ive been following since begining, did I miss sth? I cant help but quite disappointed because its clearly they forcing the love triangle.

For now, some of us are not buying it ... I'm going to focus on the OTP's feeling .. both of them like each other..:wub:  Let's start from there... Both of them also need to sort out their current feeling too... PD Lee will have to wait for now.. 

9 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@bebebisous33 & @Yongzura dang I sure hope you all are RIGHT because I truly hate love triangles.  Most of all ones where I like all the corners/characters and always feel sorry and sad for the one corner who is left behind and alone...  I would much rather it be a brotherly kind of love but my fear is that it isn't....:sweatingbullets:

Oh no, I hope it is not.... I also do not want to worry about it...  let's wait for the preview then in a few more days... 

Just now, blademan said:

Wait! So do we know if SGR likes JSH as well??

it was shown that JSH was SGR's first love.

4 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

BTW, are  you using a mobile phone or a PC?  As for grammatical mistakes don't worry about it...  English might be the second or third language to some of us... I myself keep making mistakes during recapping... ha ha especially when one is in a hurry....

For now, some of us are not buying it ... I'm going to focus on the OTP's feeling .. both of them like each other..:wub:  Let's start from there... Both of them also need to sort out their current feeling too... PD Lee will have to wait for now.. 

for now i am not really focusing on LG for sure. we will definitely need more answers tomorrow

for all you know LG may turn that confession into a joke or something, that he is saying it just to rattle JSH or something

who knows?

i really hope LK likes her as a younger sister. his actions lead to JSH's moves. i don't want anyone has a broken heart and have bad relationship and the worst situation - die (no more RULER scene). 

please writer-nim. we have assumption and make it TWIST. 

25 minutes ago, yusefull said:

For me the moment I read that he love her too and we got a triangle, the drama became a little boring. So many time has it been done that it make me care less for a drama as soon as it happen.

The best drama for me those last month are because it's my first life, just between lovers, wise prison life, avenger social club, strongest deliveryman, school 2017 and live up to your name doctor heo. None of them got one.

I want two people to fall for each other and grow together without a dumb thing with them not telling who is with who until the end and rushing it.

I was so happy with how it was until the end of episode 8. A kiss episode 6 (2 in a way) and a confession episode 7. I was hoping for him opening up to her little by little and her understanding him more and more. Both growing up in the radio part too with her becoming a great writer (I wanted more GR mom and SH too).

I hope that Eulachacha Waikiki don't disapoint me with one in the futur.

@yusefull, welcome here. I sometimes ask. Must there be a love triangle? FSH cup is already filled up. Why add more so it can spill over. I wonder if they think viewers are excited over these immature acts. 

They make love triangle very easily absorbed in k drama but in real life especially in higher education level, it's very deadly and can lead to a rival's death. And besides I see it as something youths engage in. Matured guys or babes don't do such. It's so belittling. I can't imagine fighting my fellow babe cos of a man. That's why it doesn't make sense to me.

15 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

I'm using phone, I tried with pc before but it doesnt work either TT I also tried download kbs app and watch there but they said its only for korea region. I also tried to use VPN but it doesnt work Lol

Yeah I love our OTP. I'm just worried they will reduce our otp screentime. I actually quite interested to SH and PD rivalry but for the sake of their radio not romance. .they are both stubborn but really smart and work hard (dont want to lose with someone), they could work well together for radio and also posibbly a bromance. it would be better if writer and pd focusing on that. sigh

9 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

it was shown that JSH was SGR's first love.

for now i am not really focusing on LG for sure. we will definitely need more answers tomorrow

for all you know LG may turn that confession into a joke or something, that he is saying it just to rattle JSH or something

who knows?

LG loves to goof around. kinda hard to say but I think the way he been interacting with SGR,  could have  been his way  to show him liking her. Then again he cant really show that feeling directly as he is SGR senior/boss. I think LG is hawt too..

27 minutes ago, blademan said:

Wait! So do we know if SGR likes JSH as well??

I'm based it on their first love - the video clip https://youtu.be/TObg_ZOt5H4

They like each other before... You can see her facial expression when she opened the box that contained his letter....  :wub: it looks like the feeling is still there. The only thing is whether she'll like him more now as JSH.

32 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

Hi first time posting here. Ive been watching this drama from ep1 until ep 8 today. But I didnt watching live cause kbs stream doesnt work for me (idk why. .) I'm following live recap and some clips from kbs channel. Excuse all my grammar error because my english isnt really good TT

Ok about the love triangle I actually confused. .I dont remember kang PD had a moment with GR that he actually fell in love with her but suddenly he said he likes her. .? Ive been following since begining, did I miss sth? I cant help but quite disappointed because its clearly they forcing the love triangle.

Also it could be more interesting if GR actually have a lil bit feeling to him, but its clear like water that GR doesnt have any feeling to PD. It would make us frustated because in the next eps they will reduce GR and SH moment for PD and SH rivalry

U are so right in GR having a little feeling for him. She sees him as her genius crazy PD.  There was  a time she and FSH were in close proximity that it showed she was rattled. But she waved it aside to concentrate on her multiple problem then which is wooing FSH to come to their radio show. 

I know PD Lee has an interest in her but I pray let it not be a revenge kind of interest.  He is good at his work but it should end there. I am feeling bad for JSH but it seems he is the strong type who goes for what he want once he made up his mind. Don't want to see these evil witches break him and even if he should be broken at a point, let GR be there for him. 

I thought this drama is a romcom?  Why is it very dark?

8 minutes ago, myramalie said:

LG loves to goof around. kinda hard to say but I think the way he been interacting with SGR,  could have  been his way  to show him liking her. Then again he cant really show that feeling directly as he is SGR senior/boss. I think LG is hawt too..

Yes, you are right too.  They are people like that  too... who like to joke around but at the end... that is the mechanism to approach the person that he or she likes.

22 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

who knows?

Err.. what do you mean by tomorrow...?  I guess after watching it with sub....he he.. 

In a way, all of us are actually worried....:wink:

8 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Yes, you are right too.  They are people like that  too... who like to joke around but at the end... that is the mechanism to approach the person that he or she likes.

Err.. what do you mean by tomorrow...?  I guess after watching it with sub....he he.. 

In a way, all of us are actually worried....:wink:

hah sorry chingu

i mean tomorrow with subs :D

33 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

i hope the writer can shown how geu rim and radio can help suho depression and the story about others character like suho manager.i want to know its....

Yes, tonight we are able to hear him called his manager "hyeong" and he's able to express what's in his mind compared to before.

Till next time.....

1 hour ago, multiloverssss said:

Why dujun so cool....:blush:

when he tone down his voice when talk with geu rim, that the best part.

i hope the writer can shown how geu rim and radio can help suho depression and the story about others character like suho manager.i want to know its....

for entire ep 8 and even the closet scene, this part make me screeeeeeeammmmm....

yaa dujun... JSH is for you.

Archived