[Drama 2018] Radio Romance 라디오 로맨스

Go Seung Ji

Lets the rivalry begin now, but do hope the writer will tone down the love triangle. Here hoping that more progress and development for our otp, the process of getting know each other again and rekindle the lost feeling of love where at the same time opening our JSH heart and others tgroigh radio. 

Now waiting for the subs and of course im(patiently) for next week. And may i add, as handsome and good looking both boys are KSH visual is daebak in both of this episode. So pretty 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, illay said:

Too many things happened in two episodes. The writer drove too fast hahaha.

well i think there is still quite a lot more to be exploded.

there is much in JSH and LG, the manager and even Jason's backstory that has yet to be uncovered.

Even JTR has a backstory that has not been revealed.

I think the only character that is rather clear is SGR's past.

I am excited to see what else is going to unfold. Clearly RR has only just started - I mean the radio show itself.

Next week we will be back to regularly broadcasting timing so there will be episodes on monday since Winter Olympics will be ending this week.

8 minutes ago, godhunters said:

Lets the rivalry begin now, but do hope the writer will tone down the love triangle. Here hoping that more progress and development for our otp, the process of getting know each other again and rekindle the lost feeling of love where at the same time opening our JSH heart and others tgroigh radio. 

Now waiting for the subs and of course im(patiently) for next week. And may i add, as handsome and good looking both boys are KSH visual is daebak in both of this episode. So pretty 

I agree, i definitely wish to see alot of inner healing particularly for JSH and indeed a rekindle of JSH and SGR's relationship and connection would be wonderful to see as well.

Even a nice friendship between Jason and JSH would be nice or LG and JSH who knows?

7 minutes ago, ShannonK said:

Was there a preview for next week?

Unfortunately no, but we should get a preview in a couple of days time.

1 minute ago, Yongzura said:

She knows that JSH was the boy (her first love too).  So, the shaking hand is like getting to know the adult version....The funny thing is what happened after that.   She scolded him for not doing the normal thing that people do.... why didn't he just said hello ... why did he made her fall...  the usual bickering... etc 

Thanks for the explanation. 

I said it at the beginning, PD Lee''s interest is more than work related. He also knew JSH has a thing for her a long time ago and insisted that she get him to work with them under the condition that he will make her a writer. So he has been scheming to hurt JSH but he is a novice in the matters of the heart. The question now is this. Why did he scheme? Is he related to the dead boy? Is he trying to carry out a revenge on his behalf?  So many questions that need answers.

15 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Me thinks the second guy is a little too late ha had all the time n the world to confess. :wink:

Oh wait it wasn't even to her lol

Maaaad namste:D 

But how can he expect GR to fall for him when he don't treat her like a woman? 

I really want to know more about him.

I hate love triangle but it's unavoidable in dramas.

Thank u sweet darlings for the recap

1 hour ago, godhunters said:

I really like the clothes that KSH wore for tonight's episode. The mitch match is perfect. The fashion stylist worked well. Plus KSH's curl is a little bit loose (on some scenes) ?? which I prefer than tight curl haha

5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

The thing is that JSH has two advantages over Lee. JSH was her first love and JSH confessed to her so that she would hear it.

indeed, LG doesnt know that JSH confessed plus the past connection of JSH and SGR (at least i think he doesnt) because he doesnt seem to know the mother before he started to live near SGR. so JSH definitely has a stronger advantage over LG.

Plus I really dont think SGR sees LG as anything but her boss.

7 minutes ago, ShannonK said:

PD Lee can make things challenging them being their boss, but she has no interest in him at all.  He is more like a pesky fly than a real threat to them having a relationship. 

I personally dont see him as a threat like the typical kdrama rival. But i guess because of the close working relationship a PD and writer has he can get in the way sort of. if anything the three of them neutrally should have a close working relationship.

48 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

yup SGR doesnt know how LG feels, he confessed it to JSH.

So both men now know.

I think I'm going to reserve PD Lee's confession till next week.. ha ha.... since PD Lee's is a bit tricky person to deal with.  What does he really mean by liking her..... that is what I would like to know ha ha... :blush:  Is it just to get the reaction from JSH or .... for now I  just want the ending of tonight's episode to stop right before the confession....  (that's what I thought when JSH stopped, shocked to see PD Lee covered SGR with the blanket.... but the scene then ended with another confession... Hmmm..)

Ok, chingus... I'll correct any wrong info after watching it with sub later...  I did miss a few scenes too.. :)

1 minute ago, Yongzura said:

I think I'm going to reserve PD Lee's confession till next week.. ha ha.... since PD Lee's is a bit tricky person to deal with.  What does he really mean by liking her..... that is what I would like to know ha ha... :blush:  Is it just to get the reaction from JSH or .... for now I  just want the ending of tonight's episode right before the confession....  (that's what I thought when JSH stopped, shocked to see PD Lee covered SGR with the blanket.... but the scene then ended as tonight... Hmmm..)

Agreed. I will wait and see till next week before assuming anything about PD Lee confessions, since he is a tricky person when coming to words. Probably this is one of the theme for the show if what we think about PD Lee is correct, the writer emphasis on words as in every words in radio is a meaningful one. 

As for Jason, does anyone know if he indeed knows JSH mother before hand as seems  like she is familiar with him and not surprise to see him. Or did i miss something?

For me the moment I read that he love her too and we got a triangle, the drama became a little boring. So many time has it been done that it make me care less for a drama as soon as it happen.

The best drama for me those last month are because it's my first life, just between lovers, wise prison life, avenger social club, strongest deliveryman, school 2017 and live up to your name doctor heo. None of them got one.

I want two people to fall for each other and grow together without a dumb thing with them not telling who is with who until the end and rushing it.

I was so happy with how it was until the end of episode 8. A kiss episode 6 (2 in a way) and a confession episode 7. I was hoping for him opening up to her little by little and her understanding him more and more. Both growing up in the radio part too with her becoming a great writer (I wanted more GR mom and SH too).

I hope that Eulachacha Waikiki don't disapoint me with one in the futur.

4 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Yonzura after reading the recap,  I am not sure if it was a real love confession. It could be that he considers SGR and her mother as surrogate family,  since he lost his parents. 

Yes, me too hopefully.  The word like for one person might mean different to another person.  To my eyes, he looks at SGR as a brother more... He's able to detect that JSH likes SGR that night when he asked permission from her mother to "borrow" her.    He doesn't seem jealous to me but more about being understanding, protecting and caring.  That's why I reserve it till next episode. :blush:  (Oh by the way, he's too good with words.... look at how he tricked JSH to meet them the first time.. )

Hi first time posting here. Ive been watching this drama from ep1 until ep 8 today. But I didnt watching live cause kbs stream doesnt work for me (idk why. .) I'm following live recap and some clips from kbs channel. Excuse all my grammar error because my english isnt really good TT

Ok about the love triangle I actually confused. .I dont remember kang PD had a moment with GR that he actually fell in love with her but suddenly he said he likes her. .? Ive been following since begining, did I miss sth? I cant help but quite disappointed because its clearly they forcing the love triangle.

Also it could be more interesting if GR actually have a lil bit feeling to him, but its clear like water that GR doesnt have any feeling to PD. It would make us frustated because in the next eps they will reduce GR and SH moment for PD and SH rivalry

Archived