[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

1 hour ago, aniliaz said:

@triplem Please share an info where we can get a cutie racoon keychain in Malaysia.. i love Japan n Korea ..they had a lot of cute things in the world.. hope we can meet again in k-drama thread.. Hope chingu in this thread will enjoy the finale of I Am Not A Robot with me :D.. male lead in Jugglers and IANAR is orphan and find their happiness after met beauty cutie lovers . Kombawayo chinguya.. till we meet again in others drama, maybe ARE YOU HUMAN TOO drama :D

Hi.. see you on IANAR thread. Because I watched it too hahahahhaa...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Thank you to all for being part of a shared adventure!

What a satisfying (to me anyway) ending for this drama.  The OTP fully trusts each other and has each other's back to the end. No silly forced breakup or unnecessary time jump.

Til the next drama we meet.

DKFGj2.gif

Sorry...I had to :tongue: at this

fjFNiY.png

• LOL 7

Ost 2 and 3 my most favourite ost of this drama 

oMx4dD.jpg

EVERY SINGLE DAY – GET ME NOW 

(ENGLISH LYRICS ) 

Stay close, next to me

Take one step and stay in me

I Know You Love Me

I Know You Love Me

I’m In Love Love Love Love

Know my heart

Hold Me Back Hold Me Baby

Accept my heart

Hold Me Tight Hold Me Again

Hold my heart

Accept my heart

Slowly come to me

Quietly stay in me

I Know You Love Me

I Know You Love Me

I’m In Love Love Love Love

Know my heart

Accept my heart

Hold my heart

Accept my heart

Know my heart

Accept my heart

Hold my heart

Accept my heart

jugglers ost album english lyrics

jugglers ost album Audio

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

I plan to start IANAR marathon later. i didn't have so much time to watch so many ongoing dramas. I plan to watch Are You Human Too. I liked the teaser. I'll tag you if I find the key chain !

I am watching IANAR but I dont  have the fluffy feeling like Jugglers. I watch Black Knight too just to pass time. I am waiting for Radio Romance because this week, all drama come to an end. IANAR and Black Knight included. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

In my opinion, the incident at the red light was the first time NCW started liking YY's figure.

When his car almost hit her and then he tried to help her to go to the hospital but she refused. Instead he got a kick on his leg. He had not expected that she would ignore his help. Fate took them to meet again at the funeral home and in the hotel restaurant. If he is not interested in her, he will not bother to take her left shoe and then return it.

Spoiler

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and outdoor

Spoiler

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Spoiler

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting, shoes and outdoor

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

He saw her at the funeral home

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses

Image may contain: 1 person, eyeglasses

He saw her at the hotel restaurant

Spoiler

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person

Spoiler

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

At that time he didn't want to admit to himself that he was attracted to her and he didn't want to involve himself in a relationship with other people, especially a girl, because of his past.

But he can't refuse that the fate brought them continue to keep in touch, be a boss and an assistant in the office, and as tenant and landlord in the house.

Therefore, when in the final episodes, YY curious and asked him when he started to like her, NCW gave the excuse that he could not remember when he started to like her.

Actually NCW remembered when he started liking her, he just didn't want to tell her because he himself probably didn't know why he liked her then and for a man it was not important. In fact she is his lover now.

Or it could be he did not want to tell her because he was embarrassed that he liked her at first sight.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I am watching IANAR but I dont  have the fluffy feeling like Jugglers. I watch Black Knight too just to pass time. I am waiting for Radio Romance because this week, all drama come to an end. IANAR and Black Knight included. 

Chingu.. its a rom-com-melo-melo-rom-com drama hikhik :D its drain my tears. Will miss all of you here. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, aniliaz said:

Chingu.. its a rom-com-melo-melo-rom-com drama hikhik :D its drain my tears. Will miss all of you here. 

Yes, but the pace was too slow.  But I did lurk once in a while in IANAR thread :D

@Dramanoona I laughed so hard the part when Mr Baek swing his jacket and then his blur face show he didnt even know why he did that. OMG!! Seriously funny :lol:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t post consecutively within an hour. Edit to add. TQ
  • LOL 6

Aw~ we're at the finale already?? Why do good dramas end so soon?! I want more! 

I like how they recapped all of Yuni/Chiwon's lovey dovey moments at the end of ep.16. I'm goin' to miss this drama so much, they brought a ray of sunshine to my gloomy weekdays... And of course I'm goin' to miss Yool's eye smile - he's too adorable! Nice to see Jungae growing to be a competent P.A.

AHAHAHAH Yuni's mom gave Chiwon the Christopher Reeve aka Superman hairstyle LMFAo!! 

Last but not least I want to say thanks to all in this thread for your entertaining, amusing posts. It was as much fun reading as well as to reply. Hope to see y'all in another drama thread. Until then TC & God Bless. XO:heart:

@junejungki Ahahahahah OT but I dropped both I Am Not A Robot & Black Knight. The former I stopped watching around ep.20 'cause it ironically got more lifeless(?) when Aji-3 became Jiah LoL. The latter was because the plot got more bizarre by the ep. & am not a fan of Shin Sekyung:tongue: 

I too LoL at Mr. Hong when he tried to join the video guys with the coat scene:w00t:

@redfrog I thought it was wonderful how Yuni took the high road & decided to forgive Bona, instead of hating her forever which is often the case. She wanted to give Bona a second chance & that's v.admirable. As for Bona, she's not perfect then again who is? I like how she was flawed but redeemed herself even if it was at a cost. Idk I still don't hate her as much. I think it's 'cause I find her struggles somewhat relatable(?)

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t post consecutively within an hour. Edit to add. TQ
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

**The production team and cast got 1N/2D ski trip (25 to 26).   BJH and CD didn’t know yet whether they could make the trip due to their scheduling issues.   I hope they will make it so we can see some photos of them having a good time.
"Perfect teamwork ".." jugglers ", leaving to Gangwon-do for 1 night/ 2 days MT

ecBgN52.jpg

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003704125

**The article mentioned the request about Jugglers2 from the viewers.   I like the idea of Jugglers2 with working couple YY&CW with a baby  and working partnership with JA&Yool.  :lol:
Even the villains (are) lovely in ‘Jugglers’, go-season 2

Phq5BRf.jpg

Spoiler

lFtqXz4.jpg       

XtKwjmT.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201801240839591910

• Like 4

On 24/01/2018 at 8:12 PM, booha said:

**The production team and cast got 1N/2D ski trip (25 to 26).   BJH and CD didn’t know yet whether they could make the trip due to their scheduling issues.   I hope they will make it so we can see some photos of them having a good time.
"Perfect teamwork ".." jugglers ", leaving to Gangwon-do for 1 night/ 2 days MT

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003704125

**The article mentioned the request about Jugglers2 from the viewers.   I like the idea of Jugglers2 with working couple YY&CW with a baby  and working partnership with JA&Yool.  :lol:
Even the villains (are) lovely in ‘Jugglers’, go-season 2

Reveal hidden contents

Aww congrats to the cast and crew for their reward! :blush:I think no one even at KBS had any expectations for this drama so it has really surprised that it did as well as it did. I love our OTP but the success of the drama was definitely a team effort and the atmosphere on set seemed so warm and positive so I definitely agree about rewarded for teamwork.  I'm not keen on second seasons usually but I think it could work for Jugglers because it has such a colourful cast. 

I will definitely watch out for this director again.  I enjoyed his style, scene composition and all the little details he put in which gave this drama a nice visual flair that helped it stand out from a standard rom-com. 

This was a great introduction for a rookie screenwriter. It was a little rough here and there but overall it was great especially for their first script and has had a very warm reception. He/she must be thrilled!

• Like 5