[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

Wow   such a satisfying ending  So many bubbles  Yeah I will miss Jugglers too.   Thank you everybody :)

@triplem  Thank you for the recaps.  So much entertaining  You are the captain Jugglers  B)

Omg  a dc member found this    wwaahaha  

GMdkrc3.jpg

Junior !!!!

iE4tkqr.png

yjbpW8N.png

cr to DC

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

jugglers-ep-12-preview-korean-dr-660x330jason_dove_christmas_raccoon_kissing.gif

tumblr_inline_ovsjnrrMiQ1rg8yw2_540.gif  What do you mean it's over....

Special thanks to @triplem and everyone else on this thread too! Who made this drama even more special because of all of you... Love those Happily Ever After endings...:heart:

Thanks so much for all chingu in this thread.. what a happy ending for you guys here ... this racoon couple was so amazing and also all chingu here.. hope my cutie pie  Yoo Seung Ho & Chae Soo Bin will get a beautiful ending like Jugglers.. thanks @triplem for always lightened our Monday and Tuesday night .. @USAFarmgirl Bogoshipo to you .. :heart:

Jugglers fighting !! I Am Not a Robot fighting!! hehehe :D

• Like 3

“Jugglers” Concludes At The Top Of Its Time Slot In Terms Of Viewership Ratings

Jugglers-XPN.jpg

KBS2’s “Jugglers” aired its final episode on January 23, with first place viewership ratings.

Based on Nielsen Korea, the Monday-Tuesday drama recorded 9.1 percent nationwide during its finale, 0.9 percent higher than its penultimate episode’s viewership rating of 9.2 percent. While it faced fierce competition throughout its run and went back and forth in terms of ratings, it placed first among evening Monday-Tuesday dramas for its last two episodes.

SBS’s “Oh, the Mysterious” marked 7.7 percent and 8.5 percent during its first and second half respectively, while the remastered version of KBS’s “White Tower” brought in ratings of 3.2 and 3.7 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/23/jugglers-concludes-top-time-slot-terms-viewership-ratings/

5 hours ago, RobinM said:

So.  They went up the stairs to his room nekkid??  I guess the cold wasn't a problem then...

Also, right before sleeping, they had a hair styling session so that their hair isn't messy when they wake up. But before that, they probably did the 10-step Korean skincare routine. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RobinM said:

So.  They went up the stairs to his room nekkid??  I guess the cold wasn't a problem then...

haha i was also wondering that actually, how did they end up from YY's place up to CW's place :tongue:

well congrats to all Jugglers we manage to finish well with being on the top!

giphy.gif

[Ratings] "Jugglers" Ends With 9.1%

photo936602.jpg

The KBS drama "Jugglers" ended in first place according to Nielsen Korea nationwide, clocking in at 9.1%.

The figures increased by 0.9% from the last episode.

SBS's "Doubtful Victory" came in at 7.7% and 8.5% while MBC's "White Tower" re-airing rated 3.2% and 3.7%.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thank you @triplem for the live recap! :) 

Just finished watching the final episode! Really going to miss this drama :( Actually cutter was in Return of Superman with his daughter Ha Eun. He and his character are so different.

I'm glad that YY and BN managed to resolve their freindship. And how cute was it when CW was telling YY not to smile to the interns. HAHAHA he is one jealous (and dreamy) boyfriend :wub:

And wow we got 2 bed scenes in this show? :D

• Like 3

"Jugglers" Choi Daniel and Baek Jin-hee Get a Happy Ending

photo936603.jpg

On the final episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Jugglers", Ja Yoon (Baek Jin-hee) and Nam Chi-won (Choi Daniel) returned to their rightful places.

Ja Yoon was reporting the schedule to him when he said, "There are some things I would like for you to be sure to do. Don't smile prettily like that for no reason like it's a habit. It may cause people to misunderstand. Watch out. It won't please me to see you smiling like that to the newbies. I also think your heels have gotten higher and your make up a little thicker".

Ja Yoon complained that he was nagging and Chi-won said, "It's not nagging; it's interest". Ja Yoon talked back, "if you're interested in me so much, why don't you come to any of my lectures?" Chi-won replied, "I can't go because you talk about me all the time and I'm embarrassed". They ended with a kiss.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 23/01/2018 at 3:05 AM, Heidi Seow said:

Cutter's Line 1 shadow looks like VP's secretary... 

Well done!  I'm pretty sure you were the only person who caught this :D

:heart: What a lovely ending.  Everything was wrapped up beautifully for all our characters.  They even showed us the cut scenes we missed out on during the ending credits.

Our Cactus/Raccoon/Glue OTP are happy together professionally and personally; Yool struck out on his own with his team; Jung Ae is now a professional Juggler; BoNa redeemed herself,  Kyung-Rye remains cool,  handsome and independent and the ladies maintained their friendship; Cho was punished and saw the error of his ways; Tae Yi finally got a job, Mama Yi warmed to CW, VP Do gets to retire and live his life; even Chang Soo is mostly staying in his lane  and the YB Video team continue to be the BEST TEAM EVER!

Does anyone have any theories on when exactly Chi Won's first started having feelings for Yoon Yi? That was such a cruel tease at the end :wink:

Thanks @booha  Hee hee so there might be a little raccoon coming?

It wasn't perfect but I enjoyed this drama so much than ever thought I would because it had so much heart!  My thanks to the cast and crew so much to this surprising warm little drama which was funny, romantic, touching and even surprisingly sexy at times :blush:.    I have been introduced to lots of great actors and I will look out for the writer and director's future works.  I'm glad it looks like they all had a great time at the wrap party and the cake the DC fans got for the cast and crew is AMAZING.  It even has little raccoon, bunny and rabbit slippers and a cactus ^_^

Thank you so much to @triplem for our final live recap and for every week.  This thread wouldn't have thrived as it did without you.

Thank you to all the lovely, lovely posters on this thread that have made watching this drama such a pleasure. Hope to meet you in another thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

For ONCE I was fully satisfied with the ending of a drama! I mean, sure, it was somewhat unrealistic and simplistic, but so was the whole drama. If you accept the drama in whole, then the ending is perfectly fitting. 

What I loved:

1. Conflict was resolved early enough to give us time to really send off these characters and to see where they are after everything that has happened. For once we got lots of happiness and butterflies at the end and got to enjoy along with the characters.

2. Main couple. I LOVED that they got together so early and never broke up after that. No noble idiocy, no unnecessary drama. Sure there were bumps on the way, but that's how it is even in real relationships. Every obstacle was, ultimately, handled in mature way; through these trials YY and CW grew organically into a functioning couple. This part was, in fact, rather realistic. 

3. Sex. Yeah, I want more sex in my kdramas. I don't have to SEE it but it's a normal part of relationships even in Korea and I dislike when dramas shy away from it attempting to present people almost asexual, especially women. I liked that YY had had a previous relationship so it was clear she had experience in this matter too and I liked that YY and CW finally "did it". Okay, not a fan of "push everything off the table" -trope, but I will accept it for the greater good, which is YY & CW getting into some good sexy times. 

4. Villains. Well, I liked the fact they were not even really effective or threatening villains. I don't think show needed anything like that. I didn't mind the end with Cutter and his mom, because it gave him a lot of humanity. Sure, he's a jerk, but he's not an emotionless sociopath and show never treated him like one. There was a lot of comedy with our villains, so at times they were actually more like comedic reliefs than villains. And I'm fine with that. These guys won't make it to the hall-of-fame of villains, but then again, they served their purpose well and good.

5. Bona. I liked how show handled her descent into villain territory and then back to being friends with the group. As I said, she's not a bad person and was always portrayed as having a conscience. She simply made wrong choices and little by little slipped into unethical behavior. However, she was smart and mature enough to be able to face this fact and to correct her ways. In my opinion, YY & others were right to forgive her. When one truly repents and shows willingness to do better, I think they deserve a second change. Bona proved this by giving up on her career. God job, Bona!

6. Overal positive vibe. This drama was not heavy or anything super deep and thoughtful; but it didn't need to be. This was a feel good drama through and through, and when it comes to feeling warm and fluttery, this drama delivered and then some. 

I am happy. Lots of hearts!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, triplem said:

I can't remember exactly the episode number, but the realisation hit him when YY bro tells him that she's going on a blind date to appease her mum  so that she does not have to kick him out as a tenant. Prior to that mum had a talk with him and ask him how he views YY, and he mentions something in the lines of someone he cares about. That was the start and realisation in my opinion. This was followed by the first coat swinging scene where he went to stop YY on her blind date and kissed her when it was snowing.

@redfrog Great reading your summary of the final eps. Agree to them all...especially no 3...kkkkkkk

Ah.. I see... It is when YY were sick and NCW missed her so much and always feel nervous without her by his side.. It is one of my favourite episode actually hahahaha...

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Ria Diao said:

Ah.. I see... It is when YY were sick and NCW missed her so much and always feel nervous without her by his side.. It is one of my favourite episode actually hahahaha...

it is episode 8 my friends

• Like 4

@triplem Please share an info where we can get a cutie racoon keychain in Malaysia.. i love Japan n Korea ..they had a lot of cute things in the world.. hope we can meet again in k-drama thread.. Hope chingu in this thread will enjoy the finale of I Am Not A Robot with me :D.. male lead in Jugglers and IANAR is orphan and find their happiness after met beauty cutie lovers . Kombawayo chinguya.. till we meet again in others drama, maybe ARE YOU HUMAN TOO drama :D

• Like 6

7 hours ago, raziela said:

Well done!  I'm pretty sure you were the only person who caught this :D

Haha!! Thank u thank u!! But really surprised me when I saw the shadow.. It makes sense when he keep look YY & VP's conversations. Wonder what are they talking about.. 

• Like 5

I wish there had been an additional 2 or 4 episodes added. I hate extensions, however, I would love to know how Yool does with his company; I would like to know what happens between him and JA with TRex (her son). It's nice to see how JA has grown after her husband left her.

I would also like to know if CW has completely overcome his fear of fire. Since BoNa lost her job, what impact will this have on her family. I know the loss of her job is the way the writer's way of dealing with BoNa's crime, but she really should be in jail with her boss--she helped him commit those crimes.

This really was a light and good drama to watch.  It was a nice change from the angst filled dramas with a lot of ridiculous scenes.

• Like 4