Go Seung Ji

1517327678-61.jpg?type=w800_q751517327559-53.jpg?type=w800_q75

11.jpg?type=w800_q75

Spoiler

111.jpg?type=w800_q75

KakaoTalk_20180130_184238525.jpg?type=w8omo same concept photoshoot :love:

thumb_cro1e201802011042416045.jpg

On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 6:16 PM, janetan197 said:

can anyone help with the translation of the interviews? Would really like to understand what the actors said about Jugglers :wink:

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201801300100228030016255&ServiceDate=20180129

Baek Jin Hee Talks About “Jugglers” And How She Got Support From Yoon Hyun Min

On January 30, actress Baek Jin Hee sat down for an interview to talk about the end of her KBS drama “Jugglers.”

A day earlier, Baek Jin Hee and Yoon Hyun Min’s names rose on the rankings of realtime searches on an important portal site in South Korea. When asked about this, Baek Jin Hee said, “I’m sorry that I brought up his name unnecessarily. Since we’re publicly dating, any little thing can become an object of discussion so I’m more careful with my words.”

The two actors confirmed their relationship last March and it recently came into the spotlight again when they both had dramas airing on KBS right after each other (“Witch’s Court” for Yoon Hyun Min and “Jugglers” for Baek Jin Hee).

In the romantic comedy “Jugglers,” Baek Jin Hee and Choi Daniel played the female and male leads. In response to a question about whether Yoon Hyun Min was jealous of their chemistry, Baek Jin Hee said, “We’re both actors. Since we’re human, there might be some jealousy, but he cheered me on. He knows how to tell the difference between work and personal life.”

Baek Jin Hee also talked about how she had been cast suddenly about two weeks before filming began. “[Yoon Hyun Min] knew how much pressure I felt for this project. He worried a lot about me injuring my leg at the beginning of filming and monitored the drama while it was airing. He told me that my drinking scene was funny. He always says things that give me strength and I’m grateful.”

source

February 3, 2018

Kang Hye-jung is happy to be a character again :

The actor saw a lot of herself in her role on the drama 'Jugglers'

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

02225753.jpg
[C-JES ENTERTAINMENT]

After a five-year hiatus, Kang Hye-jung has returned to acting, the job that she says is the most attractive to her. Ever since she married rapper Tablo from hip-hop trio Epik High in 2009, she has become known as “Tablo’s wife” and later “Haru’s mother” after their daughter was born in 2010. But “actor” is her favorite title of them all.

On the recently wrapped MBC drama “Jugglers” she played a very clumsy secretary named Wang Jeong-ae, who is totally unprepared for her job. She had never worked for a company because she had spent the previous 15 years living as a housewife. By perfectly portraying the character, she impressed viewers and the drama finished with a notable viewership rating of 9.1 percent.

Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, sat down with the actor and discussed her return to entertainment. The following are edited excerpts from the interview.

02225807.jpg

Actor Kang Hye-jung plays a secretary on the recently wrapped MBC drama “Jugglers.” [SCREEN CAPTURE]

Q. What was it like to be back after a five-year hiatus?

A. For the first time after completing a project, I did not want it to end. I was especially sad to be away from the people I worked with on set. I really enjoyed being with them. The six of us [lead actors] met a lot before we began shooting the series. We practiced the script together and occasionally had meals with each other as well.

You returned to your acting career after five years away. In some ways, you are quite similar to your character Wang Jeong-ae.

I was able to sympathize with the character very much as I am too a housewife supporting my husband and my child. 

Through doing this drama, how have you changed?

I learned that [acting] is not something one can do alone, and that by being careful with others, and respecting the people you’re working with, the quality of the work can improve. I learned a lot from [actors] In Gyo-jin and Choi Dae-chul. They are really masters of acting.

Did Tablo enjoy the show?

Because the plot of the drama wasn’t too challenging, our family was able to enjoy it together. It was easy to show it to Haru as well. They said it is hard for them to wait until Monday [for the show to return] and that they wished that the drama aired everyday.

Is this the first time that Haru was able to watch a show that her mother was in?

Yes. When I have worked on movies, she wasn’t able to actually understand that her mother is an actor because there is a gap between when I go to work and when it is released. But because the drama comes out every week, she was able to understand pretty quickly what I am doing outside of the house. At first, she wasn’t able to understand the concept of acting. However, after she visited the studio once, she figured it all out. 

Why have you not tried any jobs outside of acting?

I think it is because I’ve never tried anything else. I also think I can do other things well, but I have just never tried anything else. Still, being an actor is attractive, because it is kind of a job where many people walk the same path together and head toward the same goal, while putting forth their best effort. Every time I start a new piece, I become more addicted to this job. 

As an actor, how do you want to be remembered?

I want to be remembered by the characters I have played, instead of who I am as a person. That’s why when I was much younger, I used to casually walk around Myeong-dong [in central Seoul] wearing a turban. The staff at a noodle restaurant that I went to would take my order in English because they thought I was a foreigner, and I answered in English too. (Laughs) Anyway, I hope that I am remembered by the characters I’ve played.

BY LEE MI-HYUN [hong.youkyoung@joongang.co.kr]

29 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hi there.  Welcome to Soompi. If you’re wondering why the thread is so quiet, it is because in most drama threads , once the drama is over,  the excitement dies down & members move on to other dramas. 

Are you referring to this interview?

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/05/choi-daniel-talks-jugglers-kiss-scene-baek-jin-hee/

Not exactly...I saw a youtube video of him having a interview with showbiz korea :)

And as per other dramas... do you watch radio romance?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, triplem said:

I’m not watching RR. I have a full plate at the moment. Are you ? We have a thread here as well. 

I am not watching it either.... seems like a good drama...but I prefer Jugglers :):heart:

2 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Yes Yes, I watched it. Whole interview is so funny. 8mins interview,  not enough.... I wish to see him more. 

Me too.....he is a funny guy :D

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

Waikiki is lots of fun...I needed something a little crazy given all my dramas are so heavy.  Yes, lots of legal melodramas around...and the also robots. :D

Welcome to Waikiki.... Lee yi kyung must be the funny guy for sure...  :D

And I am just asking...are you all korean fans? :o

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

Waikiki is lots of fun...I needed something a little crazy given all my dramas are so heavy.  Yes, lots of legal melodramas around...and  also robots. :D

@gm4queen This one ...ahhh so cute

Ah..that is the video I told you about... He is so cute indeed. :D So glad to be his fan.. :wub:

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images/videos. Do remove before posting. Thanks
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

As in are the members here  Koreans? There are English speaking Korean fans here, but a majority are International fans from all over. 

I am an international fan too...I've checked this thread everyday for the updates...And you guys did a fantastic job by recapping each & every episode of jugglers every week...I am very thankful to you all as a new international fan.. :):):):heart:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kirit0 said:

hi guys. u hv a list of BGM in this drama. especially the BGM when Bo-Na submitted her resignation later.

Me too like the BGM when Bo-Na submitted her resignation letter a lot...it is so smooth :):heart: but can't find the name of that BGM :huh:

• Like 1