tumblr_p1bi7w2hb41sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

always wear deodorants.

CR. Dramatrollsource

Edited by triplem
Pls put images above 3 in spoiler. Thanks
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, jmcastle said:

what i wanted to be solved as well is WHO IS THE LINE 1 AND LINE 2 spy????

i hope they also reveal that!!!!!! i am dying to know who it is!!!!!!

Me too :grin: I'm very curious about who is line 1 and line 2. They informed CSM about "wearing the same shampoo" and gave pictures of NCW and YY in front of the house. :confused:

• Like 5

17 hours ago, hrkharis said:

Me too :grin: I'm very curious about who is line 1 and line 2. They informed CSM about "wearing the same shampoo" and gave pictures of NCW and YY in front of the house. :confused:

It has to be those from the same department with YY & CW. But perhaps now Line 1 & 2 change their mind and support our OTP. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

wanna share this instagram post

pics is with Chi-Won, Yool and Chi-Won's group & Yool's group

and that beautiful, handsome, cool, & uber super duper cool Kyung-Rye!

OH MY GAD IT IS HARD TO SAY GOODBYE ON A VERY GOOD KDRAMA SERIES AS ALWAYS!!!

T-T

• Like 5

Ahh... Miss you all!

I haven't caught up with the episodes and plan to marathon the last four in one shot.

I hope that Cutter is brought down soon by revealing all his misdeeds. To me, he is more like the mustachey, cut-out villain like in the cartoons. So I find it difficulty to hate him. For  me, BN is much sneakier (as she has used her friendship to undermine YY at her job)

I hope there is some redemption for BN and it'll be interesting how the four friends will get around this.

• Like 5

wanna share this instagram post again i found just now....

one of the captions said is by Chi-Won "do not listen to them because that is not the truth"

if i am not wrong from the instagram translation

P.S. Daniel Choi's hands/fingers can touch me anytime...... HE HAS A GOD DAMN BEAUTIFUL & HANDSOME HANDS.... XD

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, jmcastle said:

one of the captions said is by Chi-Won "do not listen to them because that is not the truth"

P.S. Daniel Choi's hands/fingers can touch me anytime...... HE HAS A GOD DAMN BEAUTIFUL & HANDSOME HANDS.... XD

Have to agree. CD do have long n beautiful fingers...  :-p

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

On 21/01/2018 at 4:30 AM, RPM said:

I think we all want to seethe confrontation between YY and BN

19 hours ago, jmcastle said:

wanna share this instagram post

pics is with Chi-Won, Yool and Chi-Won's group & Yool's group

and that beautiful, handsome, cool, & uber super duper cool Kyung-Rye!

OH MY GAD IT IS HARD TO SAY GOODBYE ON A VERY GOOD KDRAMA SERIES AS ALWAYS!!!

T-T

Love your description of Kyung-Rye :D

So cute Kang Hye-Jun brought her daughter to work

Saw a post on Twitter and her daughter, Haru, even helped direct a scene!Soo cute :D (sorry I don't know how to embed a Tweet but here is the link to the video)

https://twitter.com/icaruswalksnet/status/955263538959994880

8 hours ago, triplem said:

Looking forward to tonight. This is one drama where I cannot complain about the lack of skinship & romance btwn the OTP 

So true! It's nice to see all the skinship and how affectionate they are compared to some OTP in Kdramas who barely touch

7 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Ahh... Miss you all!

I haven't caught up with the episodes and plan to marathon the last four in one shot.

I hope that Cutter is brought down soon by revealing all his misdeeds. To me, he is more like the mustachey, cut-out villain like in the cartoons. So I find it difficulty to hate him. For  me, BN is much sneakier (as she has used her friendship to undermine YY at her job)

I hope there is some redemption for BN and it'll be interesting how the four friends will get around this.

Same for everything you said. With Stupid Cutter he's so over the top and such a buffoon that I dislike him  because he's the villain but I don't hate him if that makes sense.  I think it's because it's because I'm confident that our heroes will defeat him.  I actually hate YY's first boss, Bong, more.

I don't know how Bo Na can justify her actions :angry:

7 hours ago, jmcastle said:

Is this another cut scene?  This looks like it would have been a heartfluttering scene.  It feels like so many good scenes were cut :( I suppose it's due to time constraints but it's so cruel to see these tantalising stills and know we'll never get to watch them.

• Like 3

The girl in IG is the daughter(‘Lee-ahn’) of  production PDnim: She is next to him & She is on his shoulder.   Her mom/wife of PD posted it (In her IG, she lists her profession as Arirang TV news reporter, anchor)

IG clip ( … # jugglers shooting location   #Jugglers last scene   #Kang  Hye Jung ….) ((** looks like JA’s scene ))

Spoiler

More photos  (( @raziela   So she is Haru, the daughter of Kang Hyu Jun :) )) ((** Bong’s wife!!  ))

WTP1L07.jpg

NLt8Y6f.jpg

Spoiler

2yBBx5r.jpg

mSPnLep.jpg

DKA0Kwf.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 4

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스 - Finale: Tonight @ 22:00 KST

i found this on instagram last night i am not sure but this could be

EPISODE 16 PREVIEW

if someone can translate that will really help us on those who are novices on Korean language :)

man i was like what the heck happened to soompi forums last night LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL for real

• Like 10

Soompi is back at last...

I can't believe we are at the last two episodes.  I wonder if they are still filming or if they have finished.

@triplem Thank you so very much for the recap today and for all these weeks.  What would we have done without you? :heart:

Haven't managed to watch the whole episode subbed but am watching clips.

Yay, that nasty pig Bong is down!  Cho is next!

Hmmm...I knew they would go down the path of YY and the other Jugglers being compassionate and understanding  and way too kind towards BN.  I still don't think her father's disability in anyway justifies her underhanded backstabbing actions but anyway...

@jmcastle: Thanks for the preview.  I don't know what to expect for tomorrow.

4 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Woah Its rare to see a show with no last second breakup or anything these 2 just stuck together.

I was thinking this!  This is so rare in a drama especially a KDrama.  I was so sure the drama was signposting in the earlier episodes that they would have to split up at some point.  I guess it's a testament to the strength of their feelings for each other.  They truly are a team! ^_^

4 hours ago, philosophie said:

Wow can’t believe we are at the end!! How does it feel fellow juggleees?

It doesn't feel like it's the last week :(.  I wonder if they are still filming or if they have finished by now.  Some KDramas are often filming until the day the last episode releases.  I hope we get some wrap party pictures.

• Like 6