[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

29 minutes ago, starrysky18 said:

hope someone can help us translate the preview

and really hoping the last scene in preview where he was touching her cheek is not just her imagination:grimace:

Yeah i also hope it's not her imagination ^_^

• Like 3

omo It’s so well put together preview.  So funny  &  has a great transitional jump from one scene to another  And at the end CW makes a declaration and YY accepts it.

EP9 preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgEO-AxFc48

(YY) To such a secretary like me, it must be an impulsive act    (YY) Taa  
(staff)  Director-nim is inside right?   (YY)  Since you go inside, how about this one too?!   
(CW)   Could you give a message to YY-ssi to postpone one hour for the tomorrow 2 clock meeting?!
(YY) Can you give him a message  pretty please
(staff) YY-ssi said she understood.
(017) (Staff) Director-nim and YY-ssi, these two people, each other … ((unfinished cutoff line to tease us))
(bro) You have to hide in a different place 

(YY) Eomma (mom)  auu   

(023) (YY) So there was this snow which suddenly dropped down from the sky … ((**I think she means to say the kiss happened not because they were in love but because of the effect of snowing or something like that.  It’s funny the way she spurts out about that night. ))

(024) (CW) Do you wish it didn’t happen? 

(YY) Am I dating with director-nim?!.. It isn’t true .. Besides such a thing should never happen

(031) (CW)  YY-ssi I don’t care anymore whether you feel uncomfortable, because I came to like you. :heart:
(YY)  I feel cold.  So warm!   :heart:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8

Haha the kiss is a solid story or in proper order. Mr Nam’s feelings from the first and second time he met her has left him “unguarded.”  He has feelings ever since he met her; it became more apparent when she became his secretary and landlord.  He saw her passion even from the beginning and she opened his humanity and warmed his cold heart. 

But for sure it will be ackward :) and they will be busy avoiding each other as they are also trying to care about their career. 

FIL is such a tease also to inform directly of what’s going with NCW’s feelings. Haha love his fatherly way and seems he wants NCW to be happy even not with his daughter. Also, I think he knows what’s going on the “dirty” ways of Mr Cho. 

By the way — Daniel Choi’s voice so beautiful to listen — just like how he DJs or do Anchoring for KBS. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, booha said:

omo It’s so well put together preview.  So funny  &  has a great transitional jump from one scene to another  And at the end CW makes a declaration and YY accepts it.

EP9 preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgEO-AxFc48

(YY) To such a secretary like me, it must be an impulsive act    (YY) Taa  
(staff)  Director-nim is inside right?   (YY)  Since you go inside, how about this one too?!   
(CW)   Could you give a message to YY-ssi to postpone one hour for the tomorrow 2 clock meeting?!
(YY) Can you give him a message  pretty please
(staff) YY-ssi said she understood.
(017) (Staff) Director-nim and YY-ssi, these two people, each other … ((unfinished cutoff line to tease us))
(bro) You have to hide in a different place 

(YY) Eomma (mom)  auu   

(023) (YY) So there was this snow which suddenly dropped down from the sky … ((**I think she means to say the kiss happened not because they were in love but because of the effect of snowing or something like that.  It’s funny the way she spurts out about that night. ))

(024) (CW) Do you wish it didn’t happen? 

(YY) Am I dating with director-nim?!.. It isn’t true .. Besides such a thing should never happen

(031) (CW)  YY-ssi I don’t care anymore whether you feel uncomfortable, because I got to like you. :heart:
(YY)  I feel cold.  So warm!   :heart:

Thanks so much

Really glad chi won confess quickly

Just really wanna see two of them being happy together

• Like 4

And 3...2...1 Ex Wife!  They wouldn’t have shown her in beginning if she  wasn't going to relevant. I bet she is going to see the new improved CW and want him back. Her dad will be on the couples side but Angst will occur. Because K Drama.

In the US most companies would not approve or allow people in relationships to work together and definitely not when one is a boss and  In Fight My Way the second couple co workers chose to hide it for years... what are the guidelines in Korea exactly?

• Like 5

Hah. They are cute. And who was the one who suspected they are dating? And the simultaneous suspicious sneezes. But heck man they are spitting out the lines so fast. I understood most of it so definitely looking forward to Monday. The preview is back to front right?

• Like 4

6 hours ago, RobinM said:

And 3...2...1 Ex Wife!  They wouldn’t have shown her in beginning if she  wasn't going to relevant. I bet she is going to see the new improved CW and want him back. Her dad will be on the couples side but Angst will occur. Because K Drama.

In the US most companies would not approve or allow people in relationships to work together and definitely not when one is a boss and  In Fight My Way the second couple co workers chose to hide it for years... what are the guidelines in Korea exactly?

Yes interesting question. I also want to know the answer.

Though i wish YY and CW relationship won't go out as a scandal, since with her previous false scandal with the ex-boss will ruin her career. But do you think CW would quit his job, so he can still get together with YY.

• Like 5

If you want to be realistic about  a rom com YY would be the one quitting because she makes less and she doesn’t seem to be in an career path that would propel her higher eventually. And if they marry I think it is expected she would become a stay at home wife. Korea is still very patriarchal 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 12blbl said:

Yes interesting question. I also want to know the answer.

Though i wish YY and CW relationship won't go out as a scandal, since with her previous false scandal with the ex-boss will ruin her career. But do you think CW would quit his job, so he can still get together with YY.

at the moment i don't think Chi-Won will quit his job at YB AD because Vice President Do did sent him on a mission there:

that is to like stop the bribery deals being done/plagarism so that projects can be accepted faster like what Senior Managing Director Cho Sang Moo is doing...... Chi-Won did tell Senior Managing Director Cho why he was transferred from Channel Y to YB AD in episode 8

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, RPM said:

Do you know about his insta ID...?

@Dramanoona said

He has an insta!?

Sadly Cho Daniel doesn’t have own IG site.  It seems there isn’t much activity happening on his daum fan site and weibo. I read he’s very private.  Some actors like to keep their normal private lives away from the spot light if they can. :ph34r: 

ZStacHr.png

ydukjH9.png

2SNzOXa.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

They match :) 

I think CW may be one of those who once  he mulls on it awhile then decides something he goes from 0 to 50  super fast and his mind stays made up. Also  I want to hear what happened between her and that goof to make her so over him. 

• Like 3