[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

Hello guys! New here!

Since i've read every post here, i'm not going to write long about the drama.

Just simply wants to participate in discussions for the couple next episodes, and more until the drama ends.

Also, Is it weird that i was sceptic to the drama at first, bcs i have this weird "hooked at first but leave middle road for romcom dramas" characteristic in me.

Most part also bcs, i don't have particular actor I anticipated, but well guess what, Choi Daniel got me shooket. 

The drama has already half way through, i'm not bored, nothing had got me off (yet), and I wouldn't have joined the forum if i didn't have the will to continue! even discuss the drama progress here!

Looking forward to discuss with you guys! & happy holidays!

(Anyway, i spent an exact day straight to catch up 8 episodes. Now, i'm torn waiting.)

• Like 9

I cannot get that preview to work I installed the adobe flashplayer twice but still wont load. 4 browsers no luck. Internet explorer 11(I keep it around just for this lol) worked finally ...very cute hope the last scene was real and not her imagination.

• Like 3