[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

I wondered whether the scene was someone’s daydream but the article hints otherwise.  It’s BTS about the scene.    Still I know preview is a teaser with a big laughing slap for whoever is gullible.  haha  :tongue:

Bae Jin-hee X Choi Daniel, fluttering skinship ... The beginning of love?

1h2vIMw.jpg

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1384167

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, blademan said:

WOW ok they go back tgt after the kiss!!!!

Awkward much.

I read they had a live talking with fans during a shooting break.
They are going home together   :)

hMjMKTg.jpg

cr to DC

8 hours ago, anopinion said:

But I think the scene where they are all lovey dovey is probably in Yoon-yi imagination.

haha  I’ve thought about it too. YY or CW??    But in the preview YY acts like she got hit by a running train regarding the kiss but in EP8 CW’s head was flooding with the image of YY when YY didn’t come to work.  It could mean CW has more time to accept and is ready to jump on the next move with YY??  So when he hears YY saying ‘cold’ in the elevator, the capsule of love poison in his head bursts and he succumbs into lovey dovey??   haha :lol:

eNb3qq5.gif

cr to DC

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

On 29/12/2017 at 11:00 PM, ck1Oz said:

Hah. They are cute. And who was the one who suspected they are dating? And the simultaneous suspicious sneezes. But heck man they are spitting out the lines so fast. I understood most of it so definitely looking forward to Monday. The preview is back to front right?

Dating?  These people :lol:

She is the girlfriend of the male lead in witch''s court. 

She is good. Will look out for her in future dramas

• Like 5

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Current Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 22:00 KST

Daniel Choi looked so good at the KBS Award with that white suit!!!

wohooo!!

I can't wait for tonight's episode i am sure the air around then is going to be awkward but  i doubt it would last for very long.

oh i am excited to see who Yoo Ji Tae plays.

giphy.gif

• Like 6

1 hour ago, RPM said:

CAMEO  APPEARANCE BY YOO JI TAE

(healer, mad dog).....

(I think may be as a husband of wang jung Ae)

OH MY GOD YOO JI-TAE  MAKING A CAMEO??!?!?!?!?!?!?! OK i will need to faint a bit.

i do not think that Yoo Ji-Tae is the husband of Jung-Ae since her husband is like on jail at the moment in the drama

Edited by triplem
Pls do not quote images . TQ
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2