[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

[Ratings] "Jugglers" Choi Daniel and Baek Jin-hee's Kiss Breaks a Record

photo924476.jpg

According to Nielson Korea, the KBS 2TV drama "Jugglers" rated 9.9% on the 26th, which is a new record for the drama. This is 2.2% higher than the previous episode.

SBS drama "Doubtful Victory" rated 5.6% and 6.3% while MBC drama "Two Cops" rated 5.3% and 6.2%.

On the record-breaking episode, Nam Chi-won (Choi Daniel) stopped Ja Yoon (Baek Jin-hee) from going on a blind date and kissed her.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

congrats to jugglers for getting a high ratings and even breaking the record!!

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

Ahahahah the Vice President gave Mr. Cho THE finger too:w00t:

Bona get it together YO don't do anything you might regret:tongue: I agree with Yool, he & Chiwon do look like brothers. Both of them are more like twin towers with their height/visuals:wink: I like how Chiwon told Yuni that he didn't like others bossing her around (only he gets to do it:tongue:

He misses Yuni as much as he hates to admit it. I like how childish he was in getting back at Yuni's pesky ex. 

IDK the kiss seemed awkward LoL 'cause he had to bend down so much heheh. That wrist grab though...<_< 

The way Chiwon swirled his coat at end of ep. 08 was like he was a superhero:w00t:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Sad that the drama is not getting as much love.

Will try to participate more in discussions here.

Dramanoona on board!

With Bona's boss - he is very difficult to hate. Easy to detest but not hate. Why? Because he is an obnoxious doofus. It is so obvious that he is sneaky and competitive. I hated that he pushed Yoon Yi into a corner and I applauded when she stood up to him.

Now we have reached this stage where CW has declared his intentions. And it's only EP 8! I see angsty waters ahead.

Hope Bona will remain a good friend.

With Yul, he is wise even if he behaves like a child. He is insightful and I feel he purposefully makes loud statements. Like when he said he smelled the same shampoo on both CW and YY's hair. LOL.

I don't see a loveline between Yul and Jung Ae. I see more of a relationship where Yul feels cared for and Jung Ae has someone who appreciates her and takes some time to understand her. However, I don't see how she will be able to keep up the pretense for long.

EDIT: Hang on! I watched the teaser for Yul and Jung Ae - there is a loveline????

• Like 7

If the plan was to have an actual romantic love line between JA and Yul it would have started by now and besides these two have enough backstory and emotional baggage between them they could have been the leads in their own drama and I would gladly watch it. 

No. Yul needs what he never had: a mother to mother him and a little bro to watch over to give him a sense of responsibility.  And JA needs to mother someone and be respected not  a hot young boyfriend lol. That he helps her kid has already got her half adoring him 

• Like 8

@Dramanoona I am dying to see the BTS too. I mean the part when Yool singing the He acted like he didnt like her :lol:

15 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Ahahahah the Vice President gave Mr. Cho THE finger too:w00t:

Bona get it together YO don't do anything you might regret:tongue: I agree with Yool, he & Chiwon do look like brothers. Both of them are more like twin towers with their height/visuals:wink: I like how Chiwon told Yuni that he didn't like others bossing her around (only he gets to do it:tongue:

He misses Yuni as much as he hates to admit it. I like how childish he was in getting back at Yuni's pesky ex. 

IDK the kiss seemed awkward LoL 'cause he had to bend down so much heheh. That wrist grab though...<_< 

The way Chiwon swirled his coat at end of ep. 08 was like he was a superhero:w00t:

I thought I was the only one find that the kiss seemed awkward. Perhaps if YY lift up her head a little bit, it wouldnt be that awkward. CW is tall and YY is short so they need to co-ordinate the kissing scene angle. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

He can’t very well chastise people for wrist grabbing and pulling when he has done it himself at least twice. I thought dramas were growing out of the shtick  where a women doesn’t really mind or fight the Possessive or domineering male lead when he does that because he is hawt and manly and I loves him...

Enjoy the episode but not that date interrupt scene particularly. The kiss helps though :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Yul needs a mum not a girlfriend.

The kiss was a shock but what I really appreciated was that although he found out about her spying her knew her enough to put the blame squarely where it belonged. Yul was right too that if her knew Yoon Yi he would not suspect her of the clip about the accident. I think this is a crucial part of their relationship that although she was sent to spy on him. He based his decision on knowing her character and realising that she was manipulated into the situation she was in. 

The fact that he was falling for her irrespective of her betrayal seemed to be the turning point. That is Chi Won realising her situation was quite bad and that she made a poor decision to agree to spy on him but knowing her strength of character to not actually go through with it. Glad they did not go the usual way and make him distrust her and rage at her betrayal and completely disregard  what he knows about her character.

Her cat fight was quite embarrassing, I mean finding her on the floor like that. One against so many he must have been touched by her loyalty.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, philosophie said:

Episode 8 is the magic kiss episode!

so guys, who was the one That replaced YYs usb with the one that showed the news of her boss loosing his parents. My moneys on her friend the assistant.

I really hope not, but it's looking quite likely.

I didn't like the wrist grab either, and the kiss was one of those touch and freeze ones... hopefully subsequent ones will be better!

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

EDIT: Hang on! I watched the teaser for Yul and Jung Ae - there is a loveline????

Where is this again?  If this is so and they do it right I think it will be very cute and sweet  but it might be tricky.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, crispachu said:

I didn't like the wrist grab either, and the kiss was one of those touch and freeze ones... hopefully subsequent ones will be better!

I think they literally froze during the kiss so I cut them some slack for that. And I agree with you about he wrist grab. After he threatened the ex bf that is assault if the girl is not interested. How can he be sure that she likes him then? 

To to be honest, I feel there is quite abit of lazy writing here, and some quite cartoonish character eg the director villain and ex bf. But somehow I find myself waiting for the next episodes. On the contrary, dramas like This is my first life has great writing and story but yet I don’t pine for the episodes as much. So I concluded that what is keeping me hooked is the chemistry between the leads and I can’t wait to see the aftermath of the kiss.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Gah. I agree about the frozen kiss scene.

It must have been freezing cold and there would have been multiple shots from different angles.

All the pretty but I don't think it's that romantic in real life. LOL.

Their lips would probably freeze so actually they need to move them. Haha...

Can't wait to see what happens next now that Yoon Yi has broken her cardinal rule and CW is finally not such a ice-cold man....heh.

hxnnMM.gif

I love these little moments of jealousy but not sure if they will be bringing CW's ex-wife back into the picture? Hmmm..

• Like 9

(few thoughts) With 100 Q&A I began to see the person CW and vice verse YY.    At first I thought 100Q&A was like a fun prop because Yool said it was used for a fan survey and it seemed to have many funny Q&As.   Now I feel like  the writer shows the detailed(or three dimensional ) character of CW through this questionnaire: CW’s physical aspects & his habits and hobbies & his past  and so on..  Also it helped me understand about CW’s acts.    In general  CW appears to be like an introvert though he is smart but snarky.  I know he has a past trauma which makes him act like a tightly curled porcupine revealing only needles.  

Like yin and yang , YY seems to be an extrovert which is opposite from CW.    It’s fun to watch all of her various reactions. How she laughs, cries for sadness/frustration/despair or stares with such indignation but the most admiring quality of hers is that she bounces back.  In EP2 I wondered how she could come from such a let down by her boss but she did it with gusto. whahaha     When she recovered her fighting spirit  CW’s handkerchief landed on her head.    Connecting OTP with handkerchief magic was a well thought out scene.
I know the writer is new in drama but we know the writer worked in the variety department for a long time.  I can imagine the writer worked on this drama script for a long time on the side.  There are countless well thought out details.    

If you're a wall I'll stick on like glue (Jugglers Ep 2)

cr to uploader

Spoiler

YOmvbFm.gif

Rw6o0op.gif

yCdnveY.gif

7pUvFxX.gif

• Like 11