[Drama 2017-2018] Jugglers 저글러스

Go Seung Ji

19 minutes ago, booha said:

Like yin and yang , YY seems to be an extrovert which is opposite from CW.    It’s fun to watch all of her various reactions. How she laughs, cries for sadness/frustration/despair or stares with such indignation but the most admiring quality of hers is that she bounces back.  In EP2 I wondered how she could come from such a let down by her boss but she did it with gusto. whahaha     When she recovered her fighting spirit  CW’s handkerchief landed on her head.    Connecting OTP with handkerchief magic was a well thought out scene.
I know the writer is new in drama but we know the writer worked in the variety department for a long time.  I can imagine the writer worked on this drama script for a long time on the side.  There are countless well thought out details.    

Agree with you. YY also used a handkerchief to shelter CW's head from the 'rainfall' in the meeting room. ^_^

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

@RobinM

I don't know if it is BoNa because she kept trying to dig up some information when Yoon Yi was drunk and crying that she didn't want CW to move out.  But hey, if she did have a hand in this, that makes her behaviour very despicable.

yeah BN does seem to have a hidden agenda when she was talking to YY about CW. If that is so then it is really sad. Although I can understand the circumstances of why she has to but still.

1 hour ago, Dramanoona said:

I love these little moments of jealousy but not sure if they will be bringing CW's ex-wife back into the picture? Hmmm..

I know i hope not, that would be something rather predictable don't you think?

• Like 8

2e72d9d5b99ff9820ef8bb778736d1da.jpgoppa leave that cutter and use Pencil sharpener.

0152d9fea10c36d42920e190f87e05b4.jpgAt this scene bg music --I know you love me  I know you love me. .......I'm in love....love...love...love:D

651da7f73453d63544e149d1403fe279.jpgAfter few attempts to msg her he finally drop the idea to msg her why....why...why......because after listening the heart beat of YY's EX his heart suffering :joy:Jealousy 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, RPM said:

oppa leave that cutter and use Pencil sharpener.

At this scene bg music --I know you love me  I know you love me. .......I'm in love....love...love...love:D

After few attempts to msg her he finally drop the idea to msg her why....why...why......because after listening the heart beat of YY's EX his heart suffering :joy:Jealousy 

Love the parallel scenes - : 

spraying the plant = spraying the mist

sharpen the pencil - using the eyeliner

open the office door = open the door of her house

:heart:

• Like 6

@junejungki almost missed your post as I was not alerted a notification but it's all good. Yea I don't think it's just their height difference per se, 'cause there's many similar couples who still pull off a swoonworthy kiss. Oh the attorney Yuni's mom set her up with seem nice & hot LoL. 

This is really random but I like that smart speaker Chiwon used as Yuni's substitute! I want one:D

======HAPPY 2018 EVERYONE======

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Is it only me, or do I have partner. I was busy drooling on choi Daniel this time around than focusing on the drama. That guy is handsome. Why is he not an international model? He has the body, the look and the carriage.  And a nice colour. 

Drama,sorry I digressed. I love seeing handsome dudes grace my screen.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

26 minutes ago, mabelialong said:

Some woman can be beautiful and handsome at the same time
JUNG HYE IN
just knowing her after watching JUGGLERS drama starring Choi Daniel and Baek Jin Hee

Hide contents

i agree with you. I find her very familiar but couldn't place her in any show. After i googled her, then i realised she acted as small Park Min Young's Mother in Healer! She looked so pretty and feminine there. Here she is cool and suave, & still pretty 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, junejungki said:

@mabelialong I know right?? She's pretty and handsome at the same time. I would have crush on her if I didnt know she is a she not he. When I first watch this drama, I was thinking if this person a prettty boy or a girl?? hahahahaha!! 

OMG! I had the same thought! I couldn't figure out if this character was a male or female friend. LOL....

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Okay I found the name of a song which Yool sang teasingly to CW.   It’s called  “갑돌이와갑순이” (("Kap Doli and Kap Suni" ))  It’s based on the folk song ((1964,Kim Byeong-ha arranged, and the folk singer, Kim Serena))   I found the translation and post here with a couple changes.  Also posting video with the singer   She looks young so it must be an old video.  I found another video which shows the little kids dancing on the stage with the song.   Wonder how much these kids know about the song.  :lol:    It’s rather a sad song.  

Yool...  :D:D

AlJ9bva.jpg

Kim Serena - Kap Doli and Kap Suni

cr to uploader

Spoiler

"갑돌이와 갑순이"

갑돌이와 갑순이는 한 마을에 살았드래
둘이는 서로 서로 사랑을 했드래
그러나 둘이는 마음 뿐이래요
겉으로는 음음음 모르는 척 했드래요

그러다가 갑순이는 시집을 갔드래요
시집간 날 첫날밤에 한없이 울었드래요
갑순이 마음은 갑돌이 뿐이래요
겉으로는 음음음 안 그런 척 했드래요

갑돌이도 화가 나서 장가를 갔드래요
장가간 날 첫날밤에 달 보고 울었드래요
갑돌이 마음은 갑순이 뿐이래요
겉으로는 음음음 고까지 것 했드래요

"Kap Doli and Kap Suni"
It is said that Kap Doli and Kap Suni lived in the same village.
It is said that they both loved each other.
But it is said that they kept it only in their hearts.
It is said that outwardly, mmmmmm, they pretended it wasn’t.

It is said that Kap Suni eventually got married.
It is said that on her wedding night she cried endlessly.
It is said that in Kap Suni's heart, Kap Doli was the only one .
It is said that outwardly, mmmmmm, she pretended he wasn't.

It is said that Kap Doli got angry and also got married.
It is said that on his wedding night he looked at the moon and cried.
It is said that in Kap Doli's heart, Kap Suni was also the only one.
It is said that outwardly, mmmmmm, he pretended she wasn’t.

갑돌이와 갑순이

cr to uploader

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

00ea24e51d65d1efa1a1d1c064586803.jpg2ed6c921b71dce706cf0583772e16c89.jpg5c819cff6539bed7ff4e798b189059d5.jpg

Spoiler

ebd01c53b9cfe0ed72dd8dce974db905.jpg

The wind gets colder outside

I feel your empty spot even more today

Faraway memories come closer

And everything that happened that day comes back to life

I know it wasn’t easy for you either

If only I knew your heart a little earlier

If only that happened, would it have been love?

If it remained with you, would you have not been in pain?

It would be nice if you brushed past me

It would be nice if you passed me

If I’m longing for you

Because the cold wind and memories have met

The darker the world gets outside

The memories of you shine like a star

Is that why I only have regrets?

If only I left you a little later

If only that happened, would it have been love?

If it remained with you, would you have not been in pain?

It would be nice if you brushed past me

It would be nice if you passed me

If that’s so, if this winter passes

Even if it’s not you, will I be able to love?

Longing for you like this

Missing you so much like this

If I’m longing for you

(Ost 4)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Why did NCW finally come to the BBA comittee by himself and register to participate in BBA? which he was not interested before. (To the extent that YY must make an agreement with him to participate in the BBA in exchange for an anniversary event apology). And it made YY surprised when her friend, Bona told her about it.

The first is when NCW took her in his car to go home together from the office. In the car YY told him that she really wanted to participate and win at BBA, because she wanted to show to his former boss, Mr Bong, that as someone who was dumped by her former boss she could work well with a great boss (It was NCW). 
She wanted revenge on his former boss and reclaimed her honor. But apparently NCW was not sensitive to her problems. He thought that she was only acting in order for him to be interested in joining the BBA. Instead of agreeing to participate, he told her to get out of his car.

Second is when they went home together after the drinking party welcoming the new team. At that time NCW said that YY gave leeway dan mixed signal to man. At that time YY angry and went to a convinient store to eat instant noodles
The next day they went together to YB headquarters, where YY met her former boss, Mr. Bong in the elevator. Mr. Bong said to YY that he wanted to meet her later. After the meeting, NCW looked for YY on the roof.  There NCW overheard all what Mr. Bong said the bad thing to YY. Among Mr. Bong's bad words are, about leeway, honor and mixed signal. NCW realized how Mr. Bong really looked down on YY.

It seems that the roof's incident made NCW touched and sympathetic that what YY said in the car (she felt dumped by her former boss and wanted to reclaim her honor) as well as his words (after drinking party) saying that she gave leeway and mixed signal to man made her really hurt.

Therefore he took her to eat instant noodles at a convinient store to treat her heart and apologized about his words (leeway and mixed signal). The next day he went to the BBA committee to participate sincerely and surprised all employees.

• Like 3