[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

45 minutes ago, sanaeozora said:

It's officially less than 24 hours away now, amirite?

Seriously, I can't wait for the first couple of episodes! Give them to me now!! *grabby hands*

that was me after teaser 6!! :lol: I can see myself memorising every episode while waiting for next episodes!! I'm sooooo excited!! :w00t: 

almost 20 hours till we get our 1st episode!! :w00t: 

there is nothing like his cute smile indeed!! :wub: 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Berou said:

Here is an eye treat before the premiere, open it at your risk ^^

Hide contents

cr YSH DC 

cr YSH DC

oh my heart!! I think I should've listened to your warning...or shouldn't I?!! :wink: no regreats!! be still my weak heart!! :love: 

5 minutes ago, sanaeozora said:

*insert inhuman screaming here* 

Our body is NOT ready for this level of hotness. We're all going to die...:dizzy:

my heart literally skiped a beat!! but we need to survive till the very end!! Fighting!! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

was there ever a pic that wasn't good of him?!! :wink::tongue: 

No. I don't think so... :) Oooh. He's so hot when he unbutton his shirt! :D And his eyes, so expressive. :wub: I can tell he's a really good actor :) Can't wait to see more of him :) 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 3

Omg!! Finally! Our Mr. Sexy Everything will be here tomorrow, pilot episode! 

QbLg_f-maxage-0.gif

That teaser with the eng subtitles..aww...he wishes she was a person! Oh boy. I can't. I know that this is a romantic comedy but there is deemed to be heart wrenching moments!!

@sakura2016 @Berou @kaoriharang @WoozyPrincess @USAFarmgirl and every one else on here! 

Our long wait is finally here! :tongue:

Aye..i hate it when my internet gives me problems!

But..on the bright side..that eye treat for us from @Berou!! Omo!! :wub: *droolsss*

@sakura2016 is it possible..? Will the writer be kind enough to give us more than bare shoulders? :wink::lol:

I am so excited!

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not post consecutively within an hour. Please edit previous post instead.
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2

55 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

No. I don't think so... :) Oooh. He's so hot when he unbutton his shirt! :D And his eyes, so expressive. :wub: I can tell he's a really good actor :) Can't wait to see more of him :) 

oh yeah that was so hot indeed!! :blush:...uhhhh his expressive eyes, his swoony and deep voice and his leading charisma and great talent, I assure you you'll be mesmirised by him!! :wub:

41 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Omg!! Finally! Our Mr. Sexy Everything will be here tomorrow, pilot episode! 

That teaser with the eng subtitles..aww...he wishes she was a person! Oh boy. I can't. I know that this is a romantic comedy but there is deemed to be heart wrenching moments!!

@sakura2016 @Berou @kaoriharang @WoozyPrincess @USAFarmgirl and every one else on here! 

Our long wait is finally here! :tongue:

Aye..i hate it when my internet gives me problems!

But..on the bright side..that eye treat for us from @Berou!! Omo!! :wub: *droolsss*

@sakura2016 is it possible..? Will the writer be kind enough to give us more than bare shoulders? :wink::lol:

I am so excited!

hi chingu!! :D Finally you're here and sure you'll join us in the live recap right?!! :wink: 

I'm sure we will get that too chingu!! my heart already hurt for him for the lonely life he had to live for 15 years and the trauma that caused him such pain to make him allergic to humans!! good thing we'll get to see his adorable smile and hillarious antics before going the emotional road!! 

hhhhhhhhh don't think so chingu!! he's wearing a black undershirt, we'll only see his bare shoulders again!! :lol: but that's swoony enough for me!! :wink::blush: 

@stroppyse I and @Berou gessed it was psychological allergy due to a childhood trauma related to the car accident we had a fan pic of at 1st day of shooting and our guess turned right as Yoo Seung Ho stated that Min Kyu's allergy started 15 years ago due to a paniful event he went through as a kid and according to his butler's character discription he assumed that Min Kyu just changed strangely "after the accident" but we still don't know what really happened that he ended up with human allergy as his defence mechanism to protect himself from people!! 

hhhhhhhh do what you have to do later and just enjoy the treat with us for now!! :wink::D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@stroppyse thanks for merging my post chingu. I tried to edit but my internet was acting up and i could not edit my post. 

@sakura2016 my fangirling partner! *hugs* i am here! But sadly..i won't be able to join live recaps since I work early morning. But i will be home in time when the episode uploads. And i will join discussions :D oh boy..i am going to cry if he cries too but i cannot wait to see his humorous side! Lol..just his bare shoulders again? Hahaha. Alright. I don't mind seeing him wet instead then..with a white top :tongue:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

When does YSH have bare shoulders? Did I miss something that I need to see?

No worries on the post merging. It can get tricky with a finicky internet link. :) 

Haha @sakura2016 and I are discussing his previous drama 'Ruler' in which we only got to see his bare shoulder because of his immunity to poison :lol: so we are wondering if we will see more than just that in this one haha

I agree. I hate it when my internet goes all crazy on me. 

@Berou i would not miss a YSH drama even if my work schedule is crazy! :D i totally agree! In Ruler, we had missed opportunities to see more of his body..and yet..they only gave us just enough to show the plot's purpose and then take it away. I even noticed he was wearing an undershirt in that eye treat of yours to us haha. I am thinking that since our Mr. Sexy Everything here is quite a Mr. Shy too..we are going to have to just take whatever is given to us..and maximize it! A lot of us here..especially you and @sakura2016 are the experts of maximizing every little details from head to toe LOLOL  :tongue: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

42 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 my fangirling partner! *hugs* i am here! But sadly..i won't be able to join live recaps since I work early morning. But i will be home in time when the episode uploads. And i will join discussions :D oh boy..i am going to cry if he cries too but i cannot wait to see his humorous side! Lol..just his bare shoulders again? Hahaha. Alright. I don't mind seeing him wet instead then..with a white top :tongue:

hhhhhhhhh my fangirling partner came in full force apparently, not that I'm on a different side :tongue::wink: wet white top then :tongue: but it's too cold!! :huh: I changed my mind don't want him to get wet, he'll get too cold!! :unsure: am I being over protective here?!! :tongue: hhhhh

bad you can't join the live recap but I'm happy to know you'll join the descussion with us chingu!! :D 

33 minutes ago, Berou said:

cool-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862496

Wahh... I didn't know my treat would have so much impact, I should have put a huge warning sign beforehand :D

That was exactly the purpose of my treat. It keeps us waiting patiently for the pilot episode

hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862508 @vangsweetie637 happy you're joining us. I think that depends solely on our Mr. Shy guy. I'm observant and have noticed he's quite prude and doesn't like showing his body #coughsabscoughs#. In ruler two opportunites were given to him to show us his upper body : when he got poisoned and thrown out ( they cut just enough his hanbok to make the birth mark visible) and when he had to show his mark to prove his royality. 

In the preview of IANAR, he unbuttons his shirt but doesn't take it off, underneath he wears a black sleevless shirt and we only see his bare shoulders :( 

But don't worry, I'll make sure to use everything that is given to us and make good use of it evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

hhhhhhhhhhh I can see how patiently you wanted us to wait!! :wink::tongue: 

oh yeah, I can see it's our Mr. Shy's choice not to show his body #coughsabscoughs# they always mention how he's working his body but we never get to see it!! what a shame :tongue: now can he please wear more of these sleaveless shirts at least!! :wink::blush: 

we'll be counting on you chingu!! :D:wink: 

31 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Berou i would not miss a YSH drama even if my work schedule is crazy! :D i totally agree! In Ruler, we had missed opportunities to see more of his body..and yet..they only gave us just enough to show the plot's purpose and then take it away. I even noticed he was wearing an undershirt in that eye treat of yours to us haha. I am thinking that since our Mr. Sexy Everything here is quite a Mr. Shy too..we are going to have to just take whatever is given to us..and maximize it! A lot of us here..especially you and @sakura2016 are the experts of maximizing every little details from head to toe LOLOL  :tongue: 

hhhhhhhhhhhh you know me well chingu!! :wink::tongue: 

30 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

My most abject apologies. I need to go backread this thread more carefully and re-watch the teasers, I see. :)  

As I suspected. All I'm doing is continuing to peep at this. Thanks Berou. :wub:

cr YSH DC via Berou

@vangsweetie637 and @sakura2016, so do you recommend Ruler? I watched the first few episodes only, but then dropped it for various reasons.

it's ok chingu, what are we here for?!! :wink::D 

chinguuuuuuuuu don't do this to my poor weak heart!! :love::blush: 

Ruler is a drama that had a lot of great potential but weren't fully/rightfully used but it still was a drama I enjoyed because of Yoo Seung Ho's acting :heart:, the OTP I loved :wub: and Dae Mok was a great villain and his scenes with Yoo Seung Ho were great!! :thumbsup:so I recommend it to you!! :D 

26 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

I cannot find the subbed trailer(s)... Can somebody help me?

you can find episode 0 of the drama that had preview, BTS and interview with english sub on subbing links you used to watch but the seperated other trailers and teasers doesnt have english sub as I know of!! 

I sent you the link for ep 0 :D 

hhhhhhhhh so cute!! :wub: 

cr: uresinoo

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, sakura2016 said:

you can find episode 0 of the drama that had preview, BTS and interview with english sub on subbing links you used to watch but the seperated other trailers and teasers doesnt have english sub as I know of!! 

I sent you the link for ep 0 :D 

cr: uresinoo

Thank you very much, chingu!

• Like 4

@stroppyse haha u are not the only one who keeps peeking at that eye treat lol. I find the way he unbuttons his shirt is such a seductive tactic to my ungentle eyes :rolleyes: :wub: as for Ruler, that drama had a lot of potential but was not utilize fully. The characters, OSTs, and acting were great not to mention the OTP..but sadly it does have a lot of plot holes. I would not recommend it if you like a drama that is more stable in plot elements. However, if you can bear through all that, then I recommend it. The story does come in full circle..despite its loops. Overall, i enjoyed the drama solely because of YSH, KSH, the OTP and even the villain DM himself. Plus the Osts :) but i admit..i had my own frustrations over that drama.

@sakura2016

Aww. I know. I would love to live cap with you guys. However, i will definitely live cap whenever i am off on a Weds or Thursday, or whenever i have a late shift. That's the perk of work haha. You know..i don't want him wet anymore. I forgot it is already winter and must be snowing soon there. So it must be freezing over there. I am going to ask for a shower scene instead! :tongue: 

Director and writer: SHOWER SCENE PLEASE..:lol: long shot: with upper half of body exposure please? :tongue:

@jerboa83 good to see you here too chingu! :D

@ferily @maryofbethany @jakey09 @mindstar @boingboingracquet @fans123 @rhaps @findit @rittoo @herina_90 @joyspartace

Are you guys joining us too? Either live recaps or discussions? :wink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

35 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 

Aww. I know. I would love to live cap with you guys. However, i will definitely live cap whenever i am off on a Weds or Thursday, or whenever i have a late shift. That's the perk of work haha. You know..i don't want him wet anymore. I forgot it is already winter and must be snowing soon there. So it must he freezing over there. I am going to ask for a shower scene instead! :tongue: 

Director and writer: SHOWER SCENE PLEASE..:lol: long shot: with upper half of body exposure please? :tongue:

I'll be waiting for your caps whenever you can then chingu!! :D 

hhhhhhhhhhh not with our Mr. Shy!! :lol: at best you'll see him having a brooding shower with his clothes on!! maybe white t-shirt can be of use then!! :lol::tongue: 

35 minutes ago, Berou said:

@stroppyse personally I wouldn't recommend Ruler to you :mellow:. It was a bad show for me and dropped it before the finale ( I watched the short clips of YSh on YT). Even my love for YSh couldn't save it :lol:. It got bad reviews on every blog because of the bad writing and bad directing. It had so much potential but its potential was underutilized. However, I recommend remember, even though it's tear-jerking, it's better than ruler. 

You can check out all the information on the first post, almost everything is there ^^. 

I think I so loved my King there that I would recommand the drama even if only for him!! :tongue: hhhhhhh but yeah Rzmember is a highly recommended drama if @stroppyse didn't watch it yet!!

those gifs!! and this man!! :wub::wub::wub: thank you so much chingu!! :wub: 

• Like 2

Looking at that unbutton shirt gif many times..now i wonder why he is unbuttoning his shirt in the first place :lol:

He is stripping so fast and that fierceness in his eyes (love it!)..and i tried to zoom in on those hands he held..and they don't look..girly so whose hands did he hold? Lol.

Edit

@sakura2016 lol. I will take a wet t-shirt shower from him any time and day! He just better not be crying in the shower LOL because i don't want to be crying and swooning at the same time. I have to give him my attention but not a divided attention LOL btw..are you recapping too?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 I’m Not a Robot facts that will get you hyped for its premiere

by whatadrama on Tue, Dec 05, 2017

4409c761-0b4a-4ebe-89c5-50ce21a2c4ee.jpg

At the I'm Not a Robot press conference on Monday, the actors spilled on why it’s a must-watch, and we couldn’t agree more! Here are seven facts about I’m Not a Robot and its actors to get you hyped for the premiere!

1. I’m Not a Robot is actually a love story about humans.

a0993823-e82b-4936-8ca0-8c78b986c552.jpg

“It’s a love story between humans, not between a robot and a human,” actress Chae Soo Bin explained, suggesting that there’d be more depth to the story than just a robot and a human interacting. In fact, this romantic comedy is about a man who’s allergic to other human beings, and a woman who pretends to be a robot.

2. Chae Soo Bin has been a big help to Yoo Seung Ho.

Spoiler

3abceeed-449c-4564-9517-3aa88b07ff59.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho said at the press conference, “... I’d heard that when you’re in a melodrama, it helps if you truly care about your acting partner when you’re playing out scenes, and I think that’s true. In scenes when I’m interacting with her, I feel more at ease, and when I have to film by myself, I feel her absence. She’s been a big help to me.”

3. Chae Soo Bin found her on-screen character irresistible.

Spoiler

68ca9287-116a-4994-a0ef-0526788e88d5.jpg

Though she really wanted to take time off, Chae couldn’t pass down the role because she found it so attractive. She says, “I wanted to rest after filming Strongest Deliveryman. But I didn’t want to regret not having filmed I’m Not a Robot. Lastly, the crew members convinced me to film it.” 

4. Director Jung Dae Yoon has also directed She Was Pretty and W.

Spoiler

58c8cd61-50a0-4d1c-a7f7-b5913de1aa4e.jpg

Do you have a better sense of what I’m Not a Robot will be like based on this fact?

5. I’m Not a Robot is comparable to Beauty and the Beast.

b14ed5da-70c2-4511-8979-2ccc5ee6cfe9.jpg

According to director Jung Dae Yoon, I’m Not a Robot is a story of “a beast called Min Kyu (Yoo Seung Ho) meeting a robot (Chae Soo Bin) and returning to the human world.”

6. I’m Not a Robot reminds Uhm Ki Joon of Kimchi Cheese Smile.

Spoiler

282858de-7664-43b0-b139-32b1a5af1c19.jpg

Uhm Ki Joon seems to love filming another comical show since his debut work, Kimchi Cheese Smile. He says, “I debuted through a comical sitcom 10 years ago. So I’m enjoying this comedic role now.”

7. Lastly, I’m Not a Robot is about people who are socially awkward.

Spoiler

e667aed6-7c23-43b3-9ca3-a1dbd6d6e8c8.jpg

Director Jung says I’m Not a Robot tells the story of love and growth among socially awkward people. We can all relate to that, right?

Tune into the premiere on December 6th on DramaFever! 

What are your expectations for this drama so far? Please let us know below!

Follow whatakdrama on Instagram: @whatakdrama.

Source: Herald Pop

https://www.dramafever.com/news/7-im-not-a-robot-facts-to-get-you-hyped-for-its-premiere/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=dramafever

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Looking at that unbutton shirt gif many times..now i wonder why he is unbuttoning his shirt in the first place :lol:

He is stripping so fast and that fierceness in his eyes (love it!)..and i tried to zoom in on those hands he held..and they don't look..girly so whose hands did he hold? Lol.

Edit

@sakura2016 lol. I will take a wet t-shirt shower from him any time and day! He just better not be crying in the shower LOL because i don't want to be crying and swooning at the same time. I have to give him my attention but not a divided attention LOL btw..are you recapping too?

hhhhhhhhhh only now you got your senses back and asked about his reasons?!! :lol: don't blame you though!! :wink::tongue: 

I mentioned it earlier, from what I saw we can assume that Min Kyu was going throgh his military medical exam: he was facing a doctor and there was two soldiers on the door when Min Kyu left the room and apparently the doctor was accusing Min Kyu of coming up with such non-existing medical case to get excemption from serving his military duties as the doctor was asking him "don't you feel sorry (ashamed)" and that's when Min Kyu took off his gloves and t-shirt holding the doctor's hand fiercely to show him his allergy signs in person and leave no doubt about it!!

hhhhhhhhhhh don't think they'll let him cry on shower!! his tears doesn't need to merge with the shower water drops!! :wink: 

can't reallylive recap since I don't have a working livestream link and I'mnot that smart to do both :blink: but I'll be joining and adding to the live recap as much as I can as I used to do in Ruler for sure!! :wink: can't wait!! :w00t: 

and you got your profile pic back to our Mr. Sexy Everything again finally?!! loved it!! :wub: let's see if you'll lose another bet again or not!! :tongue::lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1