[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

@Berou thank you soooooooooo much chingu!! :heart: I'm happily dying here!! :tongue::love: 

@vangsweetie637 Hi chingu!! happy to see you here :D and hope you're still functioning after all these sweetness and adorableness you got to take at once!! :wink::tongue::wub: 

we had official caracter discription for Kim Min Kyu, Jo Ji Ah, Hong Baek Kyun, Aji 3, santamaria gang, and close people to Kim Min Kyu and Jo Ji Ah!! :D 

L’image contient peut-être : 1 personne, debout et texte

L’image contient peut-être : 1 personne, debout et texte

L’image contient peut-être : 1 personne, sourit, debout et texte

Spoiler

L’image contient peut-être : 1 personne, texte

L’image contient peut-être : 3 personnes, texte

L’image contient peut-être : 2 personnes, texte

L’image contient peut-être : 4 personnes, personnes souriantes

cr: I'm Not a Robot 로봇이 아니야

isn't iot weird that we didn't get to see and know more about the "villains" in this show yet?!! hmmmmm

• Like 1

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GIVE ME MY DRAMA NOW!! :lol::wub::wub::wub: 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2364527

Jo Ji Ah as Aji 3: (with lack of interest) I love you, master ( only to scream the second she sees Min Kyu in front of her eyes) OMMA YAAA shhh 

Min Kyu calling Baek Kyun: Robot-ssi was saying "omma ya shh"

now they are doomed but our guy looks like he's enjoying this crazy robot who needs taming :lol: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GIVE ME MY DRAMA NOW!! :lol::wub::wub::wub: 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2364527

Jo Ji Ah as Aji 3: (with lack of interest) I love you, master ( only to scream the second she sees Min Kyu in front of her eyes) OMMA YAAA shhh 

Min Kyu calling Baek Kyun: Robot-ssi was saying "omma ya shh"

now they are doomed but our guy looks like he's enjoying this crazy robot who needs taming :lol: 

Bahahahaha! Oh man, this will be fun. I think she came face to face with KMK after the car fiasco and hence the shocked "OMMA YA".:lol: Didn't he hit her on the helmet to get away from her? I wonder if he saw the Robot first and thought the girl on the scooter was Aji3 but when he realized it's a human, he tried to run away.

I am already so protective of KMK that I am a bit worried about disliking the heroine because she will be technically fooling KMK to earn money to pay off her debts. Not to mention playing with his feelings and heart unintentionally.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Berou said:

Hahaha KMK runs for his life when JJA touches him and grabs his legs. 

hhhhhhhh where does that cool and confident image of his run to when he's around her/Aji 3?!! :lol: 

42 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Bahahahaha! Oh man, this will be fun. I think she came face to face with KMK after the car fiasco and hence the shocked "OMMA YA".:lol: Didn't he hit her on the helmet to get away from her? I wonder if he saw the Robot first and thought the girl on the scooter was Aji3 but when he realized it's a human, he tried to run away.

I am already so protective of KMK that I am a bit worried about disliking the heroine because she will be technically fooling KMK to earn money to pay off her debts. Not to mention playing with his feelings and heart unintentionally.

this is how I think things will take place: Min Kyu and Jo Ji Ah met for the 1st time at car accident (or something like that) but he couldn't see her face properly through the helmet but she did (and surely she wouldn't forget that handsome face :wub: nor the rude jerk :lol:) then Min Kyu met the real Aji 3 but didn't see the resemblance between her/it and Jo Ji Ah because like I said he couldn't see hrer properly then but before Baek Kyun can send Aji 3 to its owner it got broken/had functioning problem and they needed Jo Ji Ah's help so she was sent to Min Kyu's house with part-time job as Aji 3 but she didn't knew she's going to be the robot of the handsome rude jerk she met before, to her horror!! :lol: 

you know the protective me no?!! and surely I'm on that boat right now :wink: but I believe we don't need to be worried about disliking her as we will see her reasons and she'll be the person who'll help our guy to have and enjoy a real life outside of the lonely and isolated life he had for 15 years, as much I hate seeing him fooled it's the only way he was to allow any person near him!! and through the preview scenes we can see how she'll be falling for his genuine sweet smile and caring actions!! :wub: and surely she'll feel alot of guit for fooling him winning our empathy and she'll win his forgiveness somehow on down the road!! :wink: 

I'm with this :love: 

L’image contient peut-être : 1 personne, texte

cr: Yoo Seung Ho - 유승호 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Yoo Seung Ho Shows Great Chemistry With All His “I Am Not A Robot” Co-Stars In New Stills

Yoo-Seung-Ho.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho is drawing attention for his amazing chemistry with his co-stars of MBC’s upcoming drama “I Am Not a Robot.”

The actor’s chemistry instinct was maximized when he played opposite of Chae Soo Bin, the lead female of the drama who plays young entrepreneur Jo Ji Ah and humanoid robot Ah Ji 3. The meeting of Chae Soo Bin and Yoo Seung Ho showed off very different charms from their previously portrayed seriousness. Their good looks that look like they just stepped out of a romantic manga adds onto the viewers’ anticipation for their romantic comedy acting.

Yoo Seung Ho was also spotted having great chemistry with Hwang Seung Eon who plays his first love Ye Ri El. Their chemistry was created from their mature charms, and their glamorous appearances and fancy apparel created a sincere atmosphere between them.

Not only did Yoo Seung Ho show explosive chemistry with the actresses, but he also portrayed bromance with co-star Uhm Ki Joon who plays Hong Baek Gyun, a genius with a doctorate in robotics engineering. These two visually appealing men go back and forth from having a tight war of nerves to being all smiles for each other. Yoo Seung Ho and Uhm Ki Joon will be like Tom and Jerry who are keeping each other in check over robot Ah Ji 3.

Uhm-Ki-Joon-Yoo-Seung-Ho.jpg

The production crew stated, “Yoo Seung Ho showed unique chemistry with his co-actors with his good looks that captures women’s hearts and strong acting skills. Because of his successful ability to have romance [with the actresses] and bromance with Uhm Ki Joon, the staff members gave him the nickname ‘all round actor.'”

“I Am Not a Robot” is a romantic comedy about Kim Min Kyu (Yoo Seung Ho), a perfect man who has everything but has never dated before because of his allergy to humans, and Jo Ji Ah, a woman who has to pretend to be a robot. The first episode of will air on December 6 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/01/yoo-seung-ho-shows-great-chemistry-not-robot-co-stars-new-stills/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@USAFarmgirl it's really hard indeed!! good thing we're days from D-Day!! :w00t::wub: and the press-conference day before that!!  :w00t::wub: 

Great news!! TV Network from Philippines, Japan, Taiwan, Russia, Nigeria, Peru, Mexico and Vietnam secured the airing rights of I'm Not a Robot. I'm sooooooo happy!! :D:w00t: 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, imnotarobot said:

Full Trailer with English Subtitle

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub: the voices though!! :lol: 

:wub::wub::wub: 

pgSXhWouDs8f636479042880176563.jpg

cr: http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/221962

true :love: 

L’image contient peut-être : 1 personne, sourit

cr: Yoo Seung Ho - 유승호

_______

Premiere Watch: I’m Not a Robot, Jugglers, Black Knight, Beautiful Goodbye, Rude Miss Young-ae

by girlfriday

Spoiler

premiere_robotjugglersblack.jpg

I’m Not a Robot

premiere_robot.jpg

Time slot: Wednesday & Thursday
Broadcaster: MBC
Genre: Romantic comedy
Episode count: 32 (half-hour episodes, 16 hours in total)

Reasons to watch: This is one of the dramas I’ve been looking forward to for a while now, partly because of the interesting premise, and partly because I need a new Yoo Seung-ho drama to erase the memory of the last Yoo Seung-ho drama. Also, I just missed Yoo Seung-ho. He’s going to play a man with an allergy to humans who falls in love with a humanoid robot… or so he thinks, because he has no idea that Chae Soo-bin’s character is a human pretending to be a robot. As a girl might happen to do. Hijinks will ensue! Circuits will short! I’m also hoping to be wowed by PD Jung Dae-yoon, who directed the stylish W–Two Worlds last year, so I think it’s pretty safe to say that my expectations are high for this one.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/12/premiere-watch-im-not-a-robot-jugglers-black-knight-beautiful-goodbye-rude-miss-young-ae/

@Berou, sorry chingu :sweatingbullets: I'll pay more attention in the future!! :)  

• Like 2

Chae Soo Bin, Yoo Seung Ho, And Uhm Ki Joon Personally Introduce Their “I Am Not A Robot” Characters

Chae-Soo-Bin-Yoo-Seung-Ho-Uhm-Ki-Joon.jpg

The three lead characters of MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “I Am Not a Robot” sat down for a fun interview where they introduced their characters.

Yoo-Seung-Ho2.jpg

First up to bat was Yoo Seung Ho, who described his character Kim Min Kyu as, “He went through something painful when he was younger and ended up with an allergy to humans, something that has never been heard of before. So for 15 years, he rarely had contact with other humans but after meeting robot Ah Ji 3, he starts to change.”

When asked to pick a charming characteristic about his character, Yoo Seung Ho chose, “Rudeness.” He explained, “He’s very rude but there’s a reason behind it. He purposely keeps people at a distance and closes himself off from them to protect himself. Even the direction said, ‘Though Min Kyu is rude to people, they still care about him,'” hinting that there’s more to his character than meets the eye.

Spoiler

Chae-Soo-Bin.jpg

Playing Ah Ji 3, as well as entrepreneur Jo Ji Ah, is Chae Soo Bin. When asked to describe her characters, she said, “Ji Ah is a very energetic and eccentric person. She is constantly innovating and is driven more by wanting to help people than to make money. She has a lot of affection for others and a warm heart, and is a little quirky as well.”

On playing a robot for the first time, Chae Soo Bin confessed, “I was really worried about how to portray myself as a robot, and the director suggested that I don’t make it too stiff and robotic because that may turn people off. If Ji Ah is brimming with emotions, Ah Ji 3 sounds like a human being when she talks but she sounds robotic and completely devoid of emotions.”

Uhm-Ki-Joon.jpg

Finally, Uhm Ki Joon opened up about playing Hong Baek Gyun, a genius robotics engineering professor. He said, “He doesn’t know anything about women or love, and he’s so frustrating at times because of that.” The actor went on to reveal that Hong Baek Gyun had been dumped by Jo Ji Ah because of his inability to empathize with others, and he decided to create “Ah Ji 3,” a robot who looks just like Jo Ji Ah. This decision by Hong Baek Gyun is what sets off the chain of events that occur in the drama.

When asked to describe his character in one word, Uhm Ki Joon said, “Narcissism. He knows only himself and lives to serve his self-satisfaction. That’s why he doesn’t know anything about relationships and doesn’t know how to treat others with respect. He can be explained by that one word, narcissism. It’s like he’s constantly saying, ‘I’m amazing, okay?'”

MBC’s “I Am Not a Robot” is a romantic comedy that follows the love story of a man who has never dated because he has an allergy to humans and a woman who finds herself pretending to be a robot. The first episode will air on December 6 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2) (3)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/03/chae-soo-bin-yoo-seung-ho-uhm-ki-joon-personally-introduce-not-robot-characters/

I'm really looking forward to see Kim Min Kyu's relationship with his doctor and butler, we know he's rude but is he rude to them too?!! and seeing how they stayed by his side for 15 years caring for him making me love them already :wub: and learning how Beak Kyun is actually a narcissism person I feel even happier that he's going to have his hard time thanks to our "rude" Min Kyu :naughty:...no wonder Jo Ji Ah broke up with him when he's 180° different from her, their only common point was/is their love for inventing new things as I can see!! 

• Like 1

“I Am Not A Robot” Reveals Stills Of Yoo Seung Ho Looking Lost In Thought

Yoo-Seung-Ho1.jpg

MBC’s upcoming romantic comedy “I Am Not a Robot” has released stills of Yoo Seung Ho looking perfect in a suit.

Yoo Seung Ho plays the role of Kim Min Kyu, a perfect man who has it all including looks, power, and money but is allergic to humans. As a major shareholder of the country’s biggest finance company, Yoo Seung Ho will show off luxurious outfits throughout the drama.

In the newly released stills, Yoo Seung Ho is wearing a bright blue suit matched with striped dress shirt in a dimly lit room. Because he almost never takes off his mask and gloves due to his human allergy, it is a rare occasion to see him dressed like this. As he sits in a chair and looks ahead, he appears to be lonely and deep in contemplation. Behind him are computers and machines, raising the question of where he is.

Yoo-Seung-Ho111.jpg

“I Am Not a Robot” tells the story of a man who has never dated anyone because he is allergic to humans and a woman who pretends to be a robot (played by Chae Soo Bin). Yoo Seung Ho will take on the genre of romantic comedy for the first time through the drama.

The drama is set to premiere on December 6 at 10:00 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/03/not-robot-reveals-stills-yoo-seung-ho-looking-lost-thought/

I love his emoting eyes!! :wub: 

42 minutes ago, loveuoppa said:

Thanks for replying :), I have watched "Remember - War of the San" and I was so disappointed that there was only one kiss scene so now I think that in rom-com they must give as at least two kisses! :D 

let's hope for it chingu!! :wink: please hear our pleads writer_nim!! :blush: 

I checked on character discription for Doctor Oh and Butler Song and this is what I managed to understand!! you can take it with a pinch of salt for sure!! sorry for my mistakes in advance!! :sweatingbullets:

Doctor Oh:

Currently, the only person who knows about Min Kyu's 'allergy'. The first time he saw Min Gyu was 13 years ago, a sick boy blocked his way late at night while heading home. The boy was Min Kyu. (:tears:) He knows better than anyone about how to deal with Min Kyu who gets worse as growing up. He knows how to take/deal with Min Kyu no matter how frustrating he is. (the only person who can beat Min Kyu?!)

Butler Song: 

He doesn't know of Min Kyu's illness. He just thought that Min Kyu strangely changed after the accident. (:tears:) So he does manage the house according to Min Kyu's words blindly and decided that he will leave this house only on the day there will be a woman who will take care of Min Kyu in his stead. (he's making me emotional :tears:) (though) he wish that day to come soon!! :lol: 

so Min Kyu only met Doctor Oh 13 years ago?!! how/what did he do during the other 2 years?!! and how much did he suffer during these 15 years old?!! :heartbreak: but at least he got a doctor who he can share his secret with and can understand his condition and know how to deal with him!! and Butler Song's devotion to serve Min Kyu till he finds him a woman who can take his place to take care of him got me teary!! :tears: though I understand that he wants that day to come soon!! :lol: it's not easy to serve someone like Min Kyu after all!! hhhhhhh

@Berou (@moderators) I'm really sorry I wrote this on a new post but when I copied it and paste it to edit on my previous post I ended up clicking on "save" for the new post instead of the edited one!! :sweatingbullets: merge it for me if needed please!! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Confident bubble boy Yoo Seung-ho denies loneliness in I’m Not a Robot teaser

yoorobot0.jpg

I’m Not a Robot just released another teaser, showing us some of the first interactions between our main characters. Yoo Seung-ho (Ruler—Master of the Mask) plays an intelligent and handsome wealthy man who is “allergic” to humans (it doesn’t seem to be a immunological response, more of a psychosomatic one). Chae Soo-bin (Strong Deliveryman) plays a young entrepreneur who ends up impersonating a female android that looks exactly like her. Finally, we have Eom Ki-joon (Defendant) who plays her ex-boyfriend, the genius engineering professor who created the robot.

Spoiler

The teaser begins with a dramatic introduction of Yoo Seung-ho’s character, and a security team is told to evacuate the entire premise so that he may enter. His motto in life is that “There needs to be distance between people.” When he first meets Chae Soo-bin, he reacts with extreme fear, leaving her in the dust. Then when he’s asked if he’s lonely, he scoffs and denies it. But when he first meets Aji-3, the robot made in Chae Soo-bin’s likeness, he can’t deny his curiosity in this world-class AI machine.

But the packaged product that arrives at his house is Chae Soo-bin the human, who, due to unknown circumstances, agrees to do this three-hour assignment for her ex, Eom Ki-joon. She greets Yoo Seung-ho with a monotone robotic tone, but when she opens her eyes and realizes it’s the man who threw her off in the streets, she jumps back screaming for her mother.

Yoo Seung-ho calls Eom Ki-joon, thinking there might be a malfunction with his product. Watching from his control room back at the lab, Eom Ki-joon half-weeps as he predicts failure. Then the teaser closes out with Yoo Seung-ho smiling his trademark puppy grin, remarking that he’s looking forward to training this robot.

Oh my goodness, I love this in-denial Yoo Seung-ho and cute-robotic Chae Soo-bin combo! Wednesday-Thursday rom-com I’m Not a Robot will premiere on December 6 on MBC.

cr

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berou said:

Gramunion

@sakura2016 it's okay ^_^, there's a time frame  of one hour between each post. Your last post was 3h ago, thus there's no need to merge your posts as you haven't broken the non consecutive posting rule.

Oohh it's good you've tried to translate the characters description, I'm going to add the trans and credit you. Last time I tried translating and it was awful:(.

So another of my theories turned out to be correct. I should become a fortune teller :lol: His allergy  is correlated to the car accident that happened during his childhood. I wonder what method Doctor Oh uses to tame KMK as he seems to be someone who is hard to deal with and doesn't listen to others. He's quite stubborn !

thank you chingu!! :D I didn't know exactly how exactly the time frame between posts should be, now I know!! :D 

only those related to Min Kyu :tongue: I'm biased as you can see!! :lol: happy to be of help though!! :D...I understand you, you should see me losing my mind decoding the weird translation which doesn't work all the time :blink: hhhhhhh but it's fun when it's related to what/who I love!! :wink::D 

hhhhhhhhhhhhh same here chingu!! :D and looks like Min Kyu managed to hide his condition by people assuming it's the aftermath of the accident but they didn't knew of the real reason behind him keeping people away from him!!...yeah, I'm wondering about it too!! Min Kyu isn't easy to tame for sure!! but Doctor Oh being the only one who knows of his condition and the one who helped him back then must've gave him some advantage and trust from Min Kyu's side allowing him to reach Min Kyu and make him listen to his words!!