[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

The queue was to get a toy, limited edition, I presume. She so happily gets hers and went to deliver it. Hahahah,, she deliver it to kMK. Who refused to open the door and ask her to put at the back.  He scrutinize it with a microscope but the box was dirtied by corn dog earlier.

he was angry she apologize but she refused to accept it

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

She got him his Gunner...what ever it is :wub:...but seems give and take won't go well :D...they r cute :wub:

She fell...he got out of his car with a stick...she grabbed his leg he's so afraid tries to get ridd of her...stream is down

YSH is so cute :wub:

Allergy bracelet warning for humans? :lol:...poor our guy

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Ahh... I missed the part when tJO Ji ah fell. Now he uses his stick to wake her up. He know her helmet. Their first look, she was like was.. and he is ru. I g away from her. So funny! Goodness, he was quite rough. Oh.. she grabbed his neck so in contact with his skin and it turned red.. it must be skin contact,

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

The queue was to get a toy, limited edition, I presume. She so happily gets hers and went to deliver it. Hahahah,, she deliver it to kMK. Who refused to open the door and ask her to put at the back.  He scrutinize it with a microscope but the box was dirtied by corn dog earlier.

he was angry she apologize but she refused to accept it

hhhhhhhhhhhh bad delivery service = no payment from Min Kyu!! :lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

She got him his Gunner...what ever it is :wub:...but seems give and take won't go well :D...they r cute :wub:

She fell...he got out of his car with a stick...she grabbed his leg he's so afraid tries to get ridd of her...stream is down

chingu you're here!! :D 

5 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

FOR Byuntaes among us, he was in his sleeveless top for 10secs.

he now chatting with his butler. 

JJA hanging on the rail, probably thinking of her revenge

hihihi I'm waiting for those 10 seconds!! :wink::wub: 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sakura2016 said:

chingu you're here!! :D 

Yeah :D...but non of my streams works fine...i'm spending more time on refreshing then watching :(

He meets robot girl....aaigoooo he's so afraid of 'it' :wink:....stream died again :crazy:..this won't work it seems

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Berou said:

The doctor presents to him a new medicine in a red box. He says it shows his allergic reaction with a color code. After 2000 on the color code he will die, so he has to be careful.

what does this mean?!! let's not bring such inpleasant matters here!! *gasp*

awwwwwwwww that beautiful smile of his!! :wub: 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2382499

oh my God!! he's supper cute :wub: but he's giving me mixed feelings: I'm grining widely at his adorable smile but my heart ach for him at the same time!! 

@zagigirl owwww that's frustrating I'm sure!! :( 

• Like 4

He met the female robot. Initial he thought human and freaked out until she undressed and show she is actually a robot. They did the ET thingy. He got no reaction, so he was impressed.

Now negotiating with the Professor. And professor showing her capabilities. He was slowly impressed. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

@angel2013 @goodsoup @netizendbk @mademoisellesia @htk9207 @Jusyed @InggridI @supergal99 @ode2kdramas @jakey09 @uchihaarga @LoveBunny as promised this is me tagging you for my most waited drama starting today :tongue::D 

Reveal hidden contents

@kaoriharang chingu you're here!! happy to see you!! :D 

@2handsintertwined I'm always prepared to be more mesmirised by him if that's even possible!! :wink::wub: 

Well, that just means he mesmerizes you over and over again! He's so magical :wub:

Thanks for the live recaps! :wub:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Well, that just means he mesmerizes you over and over again! He's so magical :wub:

he is!! :heart: 

6 minutes ago, Berou said:

MG stops and is mesmerized with all the robot parts. Then he sees a terminator looking robot and jumps again, lol. He says, my heart my heart. Then he follows the robot into an open area and wonders, what is this!

he is holding his stick as if he will defend himself and wonders if there is anyone around.

Robot – are you Kim Min Gyu?

MG jumps and AJ3 walks up to him with a blue backlight. he holds the stick out to defend himself and we see that AJ3 has no information on him from her screen. She wants to shake his hand and he screams.

MG – go away from me! No one is around!

Scinetist – why is he so nervous? (hiding behind a window)

AJ3 – are you nervous

MG – I told you guys to remove all the humans!
AJ3 – I am not a human, I am Baek Gyoon’s robot AJ3.
MG – robot?
AJ3 – the doctor told me you will like me a lot, o you like me
MG – you are a human, you think I won’t notice
AJ3 – I will show you that I am a robot (takes of her clothes)

MG hides his eyes, but then he looks and he sees that she is mostly metal. her chest has a motor!

hhhhhhhh he's so cute and hillarious!! :lol::wub:...now we know how he got fooled!! he already saw that she's a robot so he won't doubt it again and his psychological allergy won't be activated by Jo Ji Ah's touch since he already set his mind that she's a robot and won't feal threatened arounbd her!! I like this!! :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

You have no idea...or do you? :tongue:...so close yet hours away ...aishhhhhhhhhhh :huh::wink:

well I'm going crazy looking for new videos which aren't being aploaded yet, so frustrated in a diofferent way?!! :tongue: 

oh wait finally 2 more videos uploaded!! :w00t::D 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2382593/list/173605

Min Gyu and Ji Ah's 1st meating!! :lol::wub: 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2382596/list/173605

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhh he's so cute and hillarious!! :lol::wub:...now we know how he got fooled!! he already saw that she's a robot so he won't doubt it again and his psychological allergy won't be activated by Jo Ji Ah's touch since he already set his mind that she's a robot and won't feal threatened arounbd her!! I like this!! :D 

...but they will fool him with real girl coz something will happen to robot or they intended to from the start?

• Like 4