[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

:unsure::oHe actually gets a rash when he touches human beings? Is it not psychological?

Just watched the long preview. :wub: I felt bad when he hugged Aji3/JJA. Did he know she was a Robot or not? Because he was punched after that by the second lead guy. Did he think he actually found a human girl who he is not allergic to? :( I feel so bad for KMK.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Berou said:

for the moment I'm spamming the thread with pics, I've  watched all the vids and couldn't understand most of what was said. However, I've got some things to say :

• the robot substitution:  One of the hypothesis I suggested was  Hong Baek Kyun will plan from the start to lure KMK, the substitution will happen from the start. It looks like this will happen according to the preview 
  • I don't know how many times CSB said YSH was handsome. When she was interviewed for section TV  and in the bts she emphasized on it
  • KMK is really deprived from human affection and his hormones are going cray-cray. Is he practizing kissing or imagining kissing someone ? 

yeah I'm losing my mind trying to understand everything which is not possible!! :blink::lol: regarding your points:

• I also think that Hong Baek Kyun had it planed from the start to fool Kim Min Kyu, I think he needed Min Kyu's money to help him finish his robot invention!! his robot is pretty good on the "operating mode" as we saw but I think it lacks on the "friendly mode" and that's where he needed Jo Ji Ah's help!! 
  • even on yesterday's interview!! :lol: but really, he's really handsome :wub: even the guy in the BTS interview couldn't stop admiring Yoo Seung Ho's handsome look over and over again!! hhhhhhhh
  • hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor him!! I was watching through my fingers when he started kissing the pillow!! :lol: 

now what my take and what I understood from the preview: 

1. 1st thing we saw was Min Kyu smiling and that puted a smile on my face instantly :wub: but my smile kept fading the more we get to see how empty and lonely his life inside his huge and beautiful house!! 
  2. I believe the scene where Min Kyu took off his gloves and touched the doctor (to my shock) was related to his military medical exams as we saw two soldiers on the door when Min Kyu left the room and apparently the doctor was accusing Min Kyu of coming up with such non-existing medical case to get excemption from serving his duties as the doctor was asking him "don't you feel sorry (ashamed)" and that's when Min Kyu took off his gloves and t-shirt (but we saw nothing...boooo) holding the doctor's hand to show him his allergy signs in person and leave no doubt about it!! (what hapened to his hand though... :(
  3. Min Kyu basically feels defeated knowing he won't be able to love nor get married with his human allergy after the doctor telling him how he's the only one with this medical case and so there is no cure for it!! and when the doctor told him that there must be a woman who'll fall in love with him in this world, Min Kyu replyed "If there is, she will not be normal." cue to Jo Ji Ah screaming!! hhhhhhhh yeah she's not normal indeed!! :lol: 
  4. Min Kyu already revealed his doubts that Baek Kyun is trying to scam him but I believe he managed to fool Min Kyu showing him how Aji 3 can manifest emotions as well!!
  5.  also we saw Jo Ji Ah's 1st reaction seeing Min Kyu having moony eyes admiring how handsome he is!! hhhhhhh :wub: but that 1st impression will crash when he'll start acting rudely no?!! :lol: 
  6. Kim Min Kyu freaking out seeing Aji 3 moving is awesome!! hhhhhhh :wub: 

also from the interview we saw how Kim Min Kyu has changed going out without his gloves and stick and holding hands with "Aji 3" even hugging her and kissing her forehead :wub: but why Hong Baek Kyun punshed him?!! <_< and yeah they talked about kisses and there is no kiss till now as we guessed with Min Kyu's human allergy!! hhhhhhhhh

@YourHighness . no it's psychological!! as I understood, Yoo Seung Ho said in his interview yesterday that due to a childhood trauma Kim Min Kyu was suffering from human allergy illness for 15 years!!

Min Kyu still believe she's Aji 3!! you can see Jo Ji Ah is still wearing her robot acting outfet, Kim Min Kyu is just happy around her as the only person/robot he can have contact with and is starting to feel like living normally around her which I'm happy to see for him but makes me sad as well believing their lie!! and don't know why Hong Baek Kyun punshed him but I don't like it!! <_< 

• Like 2

5-14-800x445.jpg

‘I’m Not A Robot’ Yoo Seung Ho Covers His Whole Body to Protect Himself From Human

MBC’s new drama ‘I’m Not A Robot’ released still-cuts of Yoo Seung Ho dressed in all-black and equipped with weapons.

In ‘I’m Not A Robot’ Yoo Seung Ho plays Kim Min Kyu who has a perfect appearance from top to bottom but has an allergy to humans. That’s why he wears masks and gloves to avoid human as best he can. The appearance of Yoo Seung Ho with a weapon to avoid reaction to his allergy gives a sense of curiosity for viewers. His sharp eye gaze cannot be hidden even in all-black costume, and he’s still able to captivate female viewers.

11-1.png

Through this work, Yoo Seung Ho transforms into a figure of Min Kyu who is allergic to human. Not only that, Yoo Seung Ho also tried acting in a romantic comedy for the first time. Audience expectations of his charm in romantic comedy are increasing day by day.

‘I’m Not A Robot’ tells the love story of a man who never dating but he meets a female robot and falls in love. The drama is directed by PD Yeon Chul who directs drama ‘She Was Pretty’ and ‘W’ as well as written by Kim Sun Mi and Lee Sun Joon.

12-139.jpg

‘I’m Not A Robot’ gained a great interest as it combines the robot theme with the romantic comedy genre. This drama will premiere on December 6th.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Misstwilightfan1416 said:

Hello, i'm really excited for this drama but i can't find the long preview and it's killing me!!!! Can you guys please help me?

hi chingu!! happy you're joining us here!! :D the long preview is shared above (edit: previous page) with the other interview videos!! but here is the long preview videos again, under spoiler tag!! :D 

Spoiler

cr: @dramafever

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

3 Reasons Why “She’s Not a Robot?!” Is Not Another Typical Romantic Comedy

Shes-Not-A-Robot2.jpg

MBC’s newest Wednesday-Thursday drama “She’s Not A Robot?!” has one week left before it airs its first episode! Ahead of its premiere, here are some keywords to keep in mind before you write it off as another romantic comedy.

“She’s Not A Robot?!” is about a man named Kim Min Kyu (Yoo Seung Ho), who has never dated because of his allergic reaction to humans; a woman named Jo Ji Ah (Chae Soo Bin), who pretends to be a robot; and a genius with a doctorate in robots engineering named Hong Baek Gyun (Uhm Ki Joon), who creates a humanoid robot named Ah Ji 3 (also played by Chae Soo Bin).

First, many people may think of “Iron Man” or “Transformers” when thinking about a robot. However, in “She’s Not A Robot?!” humanoid robot Ah Ji 3 is made to replicate a human and is programmed to understand humans. Ah Ji 3 deviates from the clunky, metal computers from past dramas and presents viewers with a humanoid with artificial intelligence.

Chae-Soo-Bin3.jpg

Second, “She’s Not A Robot?!” is not another romantic comedy where a man and a woman fall in love. This goes beyond the cliché storyline and tries to show the humane process of getting to know people and learning about love. This will be shown especially through Kim Min Kyu, who has built walls against other humans in the past, but heals and grows after meeting Ah Ji 3.

Yoo-Seung-Ho5.jpg

Third, this upcoming MBC drama challenges the paradigms of romantic comedy by throwing robots into the mix. Viewers may feel that robots do not match well with romantic comedy, but when combined, the two present a refreshing change to the much-loved genre.

Spoiler

Uhm-Ki-Joon4.jpg

The drama is produced by director Jung Dae Yoon of “She Was Pretty” and written by Kim Sun Mi and Lee Suk Joon of “Shine or Go Crazy.”

“She’s Not A Robot?!” will premiere on Wednesday, December 6 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/29/3-reasons-shes-not-robot-not-another-typical-romantic-comedy/

Edited by Ais1ing
Please only 3 images per post, put the rest under spoiler tags
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sanaeozora said:

So I had this very intelligent thing to say about your very helpful contributions but then I saw YSH practicing his kissing with a pillow and my brain just fried itself. 

Is it the 6th yet??? :lol:

hhhhhhhhhhh that scene is hillarious and seeing Yoo Seung Ho of all people acting it bring it to another level!! :lol::lol::lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

my comments on the preview and interview episode in no particuler order!! :tongue::D 

• I think now we can see what was behind all this robot act, Baek Kyun is really in a financial crises and so is Ji Ah and so they agreed to team up to "deceive" Min Kyu to be able to develop the android robot and Ji Ah will get some money too I believe as well!!
  • one of the things I really loved about Min Kyu's character is that he's sincerely serious with all his reactions which is the fun source!! I so loved his freaking out reaction in his 1st encounter with both Aji 3 and Ji Ah (who are the same actually)!! :lol: and his genuine and adorable look falling for her act is so cute  :wub: and so is his frustrated reaction!! :wub: hhhhh
  • and I'm wondering what's behind Min Hyu's fear?!! he even needs his packages to be examined?!! why?!!
  • why are Santamaria gang in Min Hyuk's house?!! did they move into his house because of the "robot" that they'd need keep its maintenance?!! well I won't say no to more company for our lonely Min Kyu :D but as we know the more they'll use and deceive him the more hurt he'll feel when he'll realise the truth!!
  • there is a scene where Aji 3 is holding an umbrella over Min Kyu and if I'm not wrong there is rushing marks on his neck!! looks like his fun day between the croud didn't end well!! :( wait, is it because of Baek Kyun who punshed him?!! :unamused:  
  • is Min Kyu's parents' grave inside his garden?!! or was it just me thinking that way?!! 
  • why do they keep missunderstanding Yoo Seung Ho's need for a robot that help him take a shower?!! hhhhhhhhhhh shame on them!! :lol: and how adorable of him feeling bad thinking his attempt to friendly tease Choi Soo Bin did hurt her feelings and made her wear less clothes in such a cold day?!! what to do of him?!! :wub: 
  • but really, that one-piece thin dress!! I feel bad for her shooting in such cold weather with such thin outfit, good thing Min Gyu will buy her new clothes in the second half of the drama!! but that's when he'll find out who she really is or before?!! because he used to tell her he'll buy her a battery, you know!!!! :lol::tongue: 
  • we can see that Min Kyu's 1st love is still there from both sides but how things will end?!! obviously he'll fall for Ji Ah :tongue: but will Ye Ri El go the crazy evil 2nd lead road or will she stay a good friend to him?!! my hope goes for the later!!...I loved how she (the actress) saved Yoo Seung Ho who was standing there not knowing what to say about the "potential" kiss scene between them!! hhhhhhhhhhh 
  • Yoo Seung Ho commenting how he likes the sound of being called "oppa" by a younger female co-star (having acted mostely with actresses who are older than him) was so cute :wub: and the MC calling him "oppa" was hillarious!! hhhhhhhhhhhh he definitely didn't mean that!! :lol:
  • it was funny seeing Yoo Seung Ho acting confident :wub::lol: but he can't keep it for long for sure!! that shy smile of his!! :wub: and his "I can't live like that (Min Kyu's luxurious lifestyle)" :lol: who knows Yoo Seung Ho, knows he lives his life frugally and Min Kyu's character's lifestyle is 180° different from Yoo Seung Ho's real lifestyle!!
  • yeah, we all fell for his clear shining eyes Choi Soo Bin-ssi!! :wub: 
  • in the NG part, Yoo Seung Ho was floating on his back in the swimming pool touching his lips sensually, was he remembering the feeling of his 1st kiss?!! or is it my wishful thinking?!! :tongue: hhhhh
  • and the winner of "At The Same Time" Quiz with Yoo Seung Ho is me!!  :lol: 

as Yoo Seung Ho said "I'm Not a Robot" drama, Watch Before You Judge." Fighting!! :heart: 

• Like 3