[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

12 minutes ago, fans123 said:

@vangsweetie637 u know me, I don't know how to do live recap but I'll be here to read all those goodies from chingus here :tongue:

I don't know how to do live recap too! And I don't understand Korean either. But I thought I give it a shot. If i suck badly, then I will raise a white flag.

46 minutes ago, V said:

Okay y'all, the live recap is crazy early in the morning over here in the states, so I'm going to leave the link here just in case I forget to do it in the morning. See you all tomorrow! Yay, it's finally here!

Live Recap Link!

https://www.bah-doo.com/im-not-robot-live-recap-episode-1/

Thank you for the link chingu!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

I don't know how to do live recap too! And I don't understand Korean either. But I thought I give it a shot. If i suck badly, then I will raise a white flag.

!

Or you can never go wrong by telling his reaction nNbKaE0.gif

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Omg!! Finally! Our Mr. Sexy Everything will be here tomorrow, pilot episode! 

That teaser with the eng subtitles..aww...he wishes she was a person! Oh boy. I can't. I know that this is a romantic comedy but there is deemed to be heart wrenching moments!!

@sakura2016 @Berou @kaoriharang @WoozyPrincess @USAFarmgirl and every one else on here! 

Our long wait is finally here! :tongue:

Aye..i hate it when my internet gives me problems!

But..on the bright side..that eye treat for us from @Berou!! Omo!! :wub: *droolsss*

@sakura2016 is it possible..? Will the writer be kind enough to give us more than bare shoulders? :wink::lol:

I am so excited!

hi unnie, i am finally participating here because tonight is the day of the drama!

YEAH!!!

giphy.gif

cannot wait!

I will participate with everyone as much as possible, it is also nice to see some familiar faces!!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

oh yeah that was so hot indeed!! :blush:...uhhhh his expressive eyes, his swoony and deep voice and his leading charisma and great talent, I assure you you'll be mesmirised by him!! :wub:

I'm already mesmerized by him! I'm going to prepare to get even more mesmerized by him! :) 

@hyania I hope someone can do the live recap too. :) 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 1

Laugh out loud funny in every scene and featuring fantastic performances by both Yoo Seung Ho and Chae Soo Bin, both supported by a powerhouse cast, this is one everyone will enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuqaBqExQ_A

Youtube Version

Edited by Chellsee
Please do not post consecutively, edit your previous post as needed. Thanks.
  • Like 4

@angel2013 @goodsoup @netizendbk @mademoisellesia @htk9207 @Jusyed @InggridI @supergal99 @ode2kdramas @jakey09 @uchihaarga @LoveBunny as promised this is me tagging you for my most waited drama starting today :tongue::D 

Spoiler

@kaoriharang chingu you're here!! happy to see you!! :D 

@2handsintertwined I'm always prepared to be more mesmirised by him if that's even possible!! :wink::wub: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

This Romantic Comedy is going to be EPIC! Yoo Seung Ho is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to his projects. He just does his thing, apparently like other veteran actors in comedy, romance and drama did. If you haven't seen the trailer, watch it. It'll definitely make you want to see it as soon as possible!! 

• Like 4

He has to use the pen to remove the allergy.

now he is back celebrating birthday party for his robot? Vacuum cleaner and present is battery?

My goodness! He is eating a bunch of meds! It’s now showing him living alone, doing things alone. He looks so sad as he contemplTes his life

Scene of Jo Ji-ah queueing up. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I'm sooooooooooo excited!! :w00t::wub: 

Yoo Seung Ho Enjoys His Life Of Solitude In New “I Am Not A Robot” Stills

Yoo-Seung-Ho-2.jpg

MBC’s upcoming drama “I Am Not a Robot” has shared new stills of Yoo Seung Ho keeping busy by himself that reflects a dark part of his past.

In the drama, Yoo Seung Ho plays Kim Min Kyu, a man who has everything that anyone could ask for. Unfortunately for him, he also has an allergy to humans that forces him to always stay covered from head to toe and to always carry around a baton to interact with people.

Yoo-Seung-Ho-1.jpg

In the new stills, Yoo Seung Ho is all smiles as he keeps himself entertained in his home. When there aren’t people around him, he seems to be more at ease, especially as he isn’t forced to cover up and be on alert. From swimming to building a card castle and even holding a birthday party for his robot vacuum cleaner, Yoo Seung Ho can be seen enjoying a variety of activities. But underneath his familiarity with having to do everything by himself is a sense of loneliness that emanates from him.

The “I Am Not a Robot” production staff stated, “The scenes showing Min Kyu playing by himself are very meaningful. He is used to playing, eating, and living by himself because he hasn’t gotten along with others from a young age. The core of the drama will be following Min Kyu as he learns to open up to the world through his interactions with Ah Ji 3. He will go through quite the transformation in the drama.”

Yoo-Seung-Ho3.jpg

“I Am Not a Robot” is a romantic comedy about a man who has never dated because he is allergic to humans and a woman who has to pretend to be a robot. The first episode will air on December 6 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/05/yoo-seung-ho-enjoys-life-solitude-new-not-robot-stills/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

He has to use the pen to remove the allergy.

now he is back celebrating birthday party for his robot? Vacuum cleaner and present is battery?

My goodness! He is eating a bunch of meds! It’s now showing him living alone, doing things alone. He looks so sad as he contemplTes his life

Scene of Jo Ji-ah queueing up. 

does he need to touch an object for the allergy symptoms to disappear?!! :o 

owwwww I feel really bad for him!! he's holding a birthday party for his Vacuum cleaner?!! :( 

• Like 4