[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

13 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

he is!! :heart: 

11 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Yes :) :wub:

We have a crush here...already??? Girls...girls...girls :wink:

Her ex gave her so much money to jump in for him...money and to be with a great guy...how cna she refuse? :blush:...i wouldn't :ph34r:...but she saw robot looks like her she got angry...i would too

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

...but they will fool him with real girl coz something will happen to robot or they intended to from the start?

no, it wasn't intented from the start!! the real humanoid robot will get broken a day before it's send to Min Kyu and I think he didn't agree to delay the delivery day so they were forced to ask Ji Ah to take the role of a robot as a part-time job!! 

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Hello!! New in this thread!! 

I m intrigued by the concept.. I used to follow HS.. 

Hope the episodes n the show is refreshing enough as concept.. 

Hope to have a good time here:)

Hi chingu!! happy you're joining us here!! let's have great time all of us here!! :D 

We have a crush here...already??? Girls...girls...girls :wink:

don't you have it?!! :wink::tongue: 

this a bless!! :lol::wub: 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2382639/list/173605

http://tv.naver.com/v/2382702/list/173605

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

no, it wasn't intented from the start!! the real humanoid robot will get broken a day before it's send to Min Kyu and I think he didn't agree to delay the delivery day so they were forced to ask Ji Ah to take the role of a robot as a part-time job!! 

I thought so...it'll lessen their guilt a bit for fooling him...though i know he'll be mad at some point...but i think he'll gain more then loose with this prank right? :wub:

6 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

don't you have it?!! :wink::tongue: 

Me? Neahhhhh... :tongue:...you know he's just a kiddo to me :blush:

4 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Yes! I'm crushing hard! He's just too perfect! Sexy! I'm done. He's going to kill me. :bawling:

Ah my poor chingu...what we'll do with you...seems serious :huh: :wink:...don't you cry...seems you r not the only one @sakura2016 will keep you company at least ..hope will be easier to bear :wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

I thought so...it'll lessen their guilt a bit for fooling him...though i know he'll be mad at some point...but i think he'll gain more then loose with this prank right? :wub:

Ah my poor chingu...what we'll do with you...seems serious :huh: :wink:...don't you cry...seems you r not the only one @sakura2016 will keep you company at least ..hope will be easier to bear :wink:

right!! :wink: let's hope he won't get mad and hurt for too long!! 

hhhhhhhhh yeah yeah!! :tongue: 

hhhhhhhhhhh yeah!! don't worry @2handsintertwined chingu!! let's die together!! :wink::wub: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Yes! I think it's serious! I'm glad @sakura2016  will keep me company :) I hope it'll be easier to bear too, but right now it's hard :( 

Just now, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhh yeah!! don't worry @2handsintertwined chingu!! let's die together!! :wink::wub: 

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! Let's die together!! :wub:

• Like 5

So far so good. I found the first episode pretty cute! YSH has been working out. :wink: CSB looks cute! I think long hair suits her more.

Does anyone else think the necklace was given a lot of importance? Tall tales, right here BUT maybe it was rigged to bring on the allergy if any human touched him?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

We know we have to have some drama before end but as you said lets hope it won't last fot to long

You don't believe me??? :o...i'm speachless....ok ok let it be your way here :tongue:

Thats my chingu! Always ready to share such a suffer :tongue::wub:

9 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! Let's die together!! :wub:

Come on! If you both die who'll watch with me rest of this seems to be great story??? :wink:

11 minutes ago, Berou said:

COMMENTS
So far so good! This drama looks super cute.

Feel the same...well... i had that feeling from the start, from first pics and clips

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Berou said:

They drive to the mansion with JA in the trunk and she gets a call from MG. MG starts to complain about his necklace and basically tells him to go to a mental hospital. he called her 146 times and 46 text messages in a very short periof of time. He really wants that necklace!

They get to the mansion and move her into the mansion in a huge box. Then they hear a cell phone ringing. The scientist tells them to turn off the cell phone. Inside the box she tells him to stop calling her. They curse at each other and then MG sees that they are there with the robot. he tells them they can leave and then he walks up to the robot.

He takes a long look at this robot. her eyes are closed.

MG – Hi AJ3
Robot – I love you… AHHHHHHH!

She jumps back when she sees that it is MG who she will have to fool.

PREVIEW

No preview?

COMMENTS
So far so good! This drama looks super cute.

Cr: @V

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh they cursed at each other then they met as master and robot with "I love you master"?!! :lol: ,let the 'chingu mode" start!! :wink::wub: 

this episode was DEABAK!! :thumbsup: so cute and hillarious!! :lol::wub: 

thank you so much @Berou and @V chingudeul for the live recap!! :wub: thank you @WoozyPrincess chingu as well!! :wub: 

but why no preview?!! :o give me my previewwwwwwww!! *bluink* *blink*

• Like 5

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I already feel so sad for Min Gyu.

Spoiler

Manservant: Young Master! Everything has been prepared!

MG: Since you’ve come into my embrace, it’s already been a year. With that small body, you’ve shown me what reality is every day. Satisfying and lovable robot vacuum cleaner. Happy Birthday, my pretty one!
MG: Here. Here. A birthday present. Wear a new battery, and stay by my side for a long, long time. So cute!

MG Voiceover: Unlike you all might have thought, I am living well by myself. If I have to choose one person from all the people available, that would be me.The one among many who has the ability to live alone.
MG Voiceover: Am I not lonely? Not at all!
MG: Voiceover: Between people, there needs to be a distance. A distance in order to protect myself.

The scene where he's watching a compilation video of kisses, and starts to make kissy faces at his throw pillow. It's funny. And, then he reacts that he's absolutely not lonely at all, and it becomes pathos more than comedy. He's the prince who has enclosed himself away from the world and is reassuring himself that he's fine and happy. Awww.

thank you so much for the translation chin gu!! :wub:

yeah!! I don't know how to say it but as adorable he was with that cute smile there was that tigling sad feeling assembled to it in my heart!! he miss a normal life but he keeps that smile to fool himself before others that he's fine and happy with his own life!! :( 

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

So far so good. I found the first episode pretty cute! YSH has been working out. :wink: CSB looks cute! I think long hair suits her more.

Does anyone else think the necklace was given a lot of importance? Tall tales, right here BUT maybe it was rigged to bring on the allergy if any human touched him?

yeah he is!! :wub:finally we got to see the result of his hard working!! :wink::wub: 

no don't think so!! actually I think it's a dear necklace for him!!  

2 hours ago, zagigirl said:

We know we have to have some drama before end but as you said lets hope it won't last fot to long

true!! plus he'll learn forgiveness and understanding as well so not much to lose here!! :wink: 

You don't believe me??? :o...i'm speachless....ok ok let it be your way here :tongue:

hhhhhhh thank you for taking my side then!! :wink::tongue:

Thats my chingu! Always ready to share such a suffer :tongue::wub:

I have a big heart as you can see!! :wink: I always welcome this kind of suffering!! :D:wub: 

Come on! If you both die who'll watch with me rest of this seems to be great story??? :wink:

wait!! who said I plan to die now?!! I have no plans in missing his cuteness and swoony-ness here so don't worry!! I'm keeping you company till the veeeeeeeeery end!! :wink::D 

Feel the same...well... i had that feeling from the start, from first pics and clips

and so happy it turned out as much as we hoped for it to be!! :D 

1 hour ago, Berou said:

So far I really liked it !!

The drama has a lot of potential and can reign the ratings till the finale if it keeps the same pace and the storyline doesn't get lost midway.

And Jung Dae Yoon PD is very highly skilled. There's a huuge but huuge difference in terms of directing between IANAR and ruler.

It was a bit chaotic refreshing the pages to get the recaps and the short clips at the same time :blink:

I'm going to wait for the subs . See you later

Thanks for recapping @V &@WoozyPrincess

yeah!! I'm so happy with the 1st episode!! it had the cute and fun side but also we can see the heart of it and we manged to get a look at the main story and characters' backround leaving a door to know more in the future as well!! :D 

the directing was great that's for sure!! 

hhhhhhhhhh I know but it's fun feeling!! :wink: 

see you later chingu!! :D 

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

MG may be too involved with protecting himself to notice JA, especially since she's in a motorcycle helmet, but JA definitely notices how good looking MG is, along with all of the viewers, of course. :lol:

MG seems to have acquired JA's services to procure the game for him via a website, since he's talking about uploading his complaint. So, the handover of goods is when they seem to actually first meet. Unfortunately, there is that corndog smudge on the box which MG finds unacceptable, but JA has no idea of why MG is causing a fuss like that. Plus, MG retained the box in his car, so I'm with JA that she needs to be paid. Especially since MG has so much money.

I was glad to see that MG did stop the car and get out when he thought he had hit JA. I don't think she was faking an injury to get MG out of his car necessarily. I think she was flung off the car when MG tried to drive off, and stayed down both to catch her breath, but also in case, MG did come back to take a look at her.

I wasn't watching live. Just saw the first few clips, and wrote up a translation so that I could talk about things that struck me. I see that there are recaps with translations being posted, so I won't post too many translations on this thread. :)

It's a cute drama so far with a fun first episode. Already, I like both of the leads, and I can't wait for their further interactions. Given that MG had already called JA a fraudster/scam artist, I wonder what his reaction will be when he finds out that JA was really involved in a fraudulent situation? Or perhaps, he'll already be too enamoured of her by then to make his accusations?

thank you so much for the translation chingu!! :wub: 

their 1st encounter was hillarious and left both of them having a wrong 1st impression on each other :lol: but while Ji Ah will get to change that 1st impression seeing who he really is as his "robot" :D things will be a little bit complicated for her though especially with Min Kyu being already an overly protective person and opening up for the 1st time to someone and trusting him after all these years to realise that his trust was used against him will be quite painful and don't know how he'll react to it!! but I'm sure he'll see her true good heart with time and forgive her lie!! :wink: 

I loved how Min Kyu went out of his car to check on Ji Ah!! and the way I see it he's someone who'll do the right thing even if it's against his protective instinct which I love!! :wub: and no I don't think Ji Ah was faking it to catch him but she used it to her benefit for sure!! :lol: now that hilarious bickering stoped being hillarious and took a serious turn when he started reacting to the skinship he had with her!! I literally started screaming for her to let go of him!! this alllergy is scarely severe!! :unsure: 

@V  thank you for the live recap chingu!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhhh she's really bad at being a robot and that's where the "chingu mode" will take place!! :lol: and Min Kyu will enjoy this mode even more I believe!! :lol::wub: 

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

The reason that MG accepts later on that JA is AJ3 since he had mistaken AJ3 for being a real human. This was actually a cute meet. Oh man, I'm not really rooting for MG to be with a robot now, am I? :lol:

One quick note: In English, medical doctors are called "doctors" but PhD's can also be called "doctors" especially in a research setting. In Korean, medical doctors and PhDs are called by 2 different terms. To differentiate since HBY is not a medical doctor, I chose to call HBY a "professor" though I don't think he's in a classroom setting, however, he's basically a research scientist.

it was cute encounter indeed and we're saved rooting for him with a robot!! :lol: 

I like how they clarified all Min Kyu's doubts about Aji 3 being a real human in a way that clarifies our questions about him not doubting Ji Ah pretending to be a robot (being toooooo bad at that role :lol:) and why his allergy isn't reacting to her, but how can he doubt her after seeing her/Aji 3's metal body?!! and his brain and psychology has already been set that she's of no threat to him and so his allergy won't react to their skinship moments!! that was really smart!! 

thank you so much for the translation chingu!! you're easing our wait!! :wub: 

OH YEAH!! we have BTS of Min Kyu and Ji Ah's 1st encounter!! :w00t::wub: 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2382876

http://tv.naver.com/v/2382862

so adorable and handsome!! :wub: 

@Jillia really?!! actually the use of stick in the office scene reminded me of Harry using one too!! hhhhhhh but he's completely different than Harry here!! :D:wub: 

• Like 4

@stroppyse it was hillarious how Min Kyu were bickering through the phone call unaware that they are in Min Kyu's house and seconds from meeting face to face and what a different road their relationship and conversation will take!! :lol: for now only Ji Ah will realise it!! can't wait to see how things will develop between them!! :wub:  

thank you for the translation again chingu!! :wub: 

is this him after taking a shower?!! :tongue::wub: 

cr: http://naver.me/GN4f8GjH

I think someone need to warn him against having a shower with "Aji 3" around!! or he and we'll hear another loud scream of her callinng for her mother!! :lol::tongue: 

Subs are out!! :w00t: running fast to rewatch the episode(s)!! :w00t::wub: 

• Like 4