[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

4 hours ago, chloenynn said:

I’d always assumed both Vengo and Dilraba calls Beijing their home base, if not for any other reason, because JayWalk is headquartered in Beijing.

But do we know where Vengo’s parents live? I swore I read somewhere that he moved his parents to Beijing so he could better take care of them... but right after the Youth Day Festival, he flew to Heilongjiang.

Yea I thought they were with him in Beijing but maybe they moved back since he's rarely home? Lol maybe he's attending a friend's wedding or better yet, going back to get his household registration. :winkx:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, chloenynn said:

I’d always assumed both Vengo and Dilraba calls Beijing their home base, if not for any other reason, because JayWalk is headquartered in Beijing.

But do we know where Vengo’s parents live? I swore I read somewhere that he moved his parents to Beijing so he could better take care of them... but right after the Youth Day Festival, he flew to Heilongjiang.

I thought Reba was Shanghai based before Seem like her fans thought that as well. They were rather surprised when she's back to Beijing after filming last year

About V ' parents? Who knows? May be they move back to Heilongjian since they are old and want to be closer to their relatives

• Insightful 2

Hi guys,

Isn't D bday coming up soon? Isn't it her 30th this year according to lunar calendar:rolleyes: ....I have just seen some of her new bridal photos on instagram, as gorgeous as always, and couldn't help to think about her marriage statement in the past :lol:....hopefully, we soon will know if this ship sails to a happy ending (or nowhere :sweatingbullets:)

Personally, i cannot wait (waiting still :lol:) to see D&V announcement together because they were the only couple so far gave me that super exiciting feeling about their chemistry on and off the screen. By now, i have settled (yet remembered) that feeling but i can't find it in any other dramas or other couples as much as these two ^_^ (also watched the long ballad, liked it, but i didnt see what the deal ppl talked about D and the male lead!?they did a good job on their characters but that was all)

• Like 8

UPDATE TO ELOD BLOG:

Back to Chaos in a Dream: Chapter Eight

Three Lives Three Worlds Pillow Book Outtake

枕上书之梦回洪荒远古时

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/back-to-chaos-in-a-dream-chapter-eight

Chapter Eight is up!

Here is where we get to see some lovey dovey moments between Di Jun and his adorable, beautiful and pampered little wife!

We also get a small glimpse into the complicated political situation of the Nine Heavens in this Era of Far Antiquity!

So without further ado, go forth and enjoy the read!

Any questions, you all know where to hit me up!

Translated by @Ninky
Edited by @nitepolaris @SC2019
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

As I’ve only joined the GuangRe community recently, I have a random wonderment ... back in 2017 when V was photographed visiting D during filming... were those photos taken by fans or paparazzi? I’d imagine if those photos were taken by paparazzi, it would have been a huge thing. I have seen those photos, but I couldn’t find any media articles, not one.

• Blob 1

14 hours ago, chloenynn said:

As I’ve only joined the GuangRe community recently, I have a random wonderment ... back in 2017 when V was photographed visiting D during filming... were those photos taken by fans or paparazzi? I’d imagine if those photos were taken by paparazzi, it would have been a huge thing. I have seen those photos, but I couldn’t find any media articles, not one.

I think those photos and clips were taken by fans and I've also never seen yxh gossiped this issue on any online platforms.

• Blob 1

There are few upcoming dramas that featuring white haired male lead but after watching the trailers or look at the posters, no one can pull the same charm and aura as V. 
V set the bar too high that I can’t even bring myself to watch any other white haired man. I think I need help. Lol. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, Dreams87 said:

There are few upcoming dramas that featuring white haired male lead but after watching the trailers or look at the posters, no one can pull the same charm and aura as V. 
V set the bar too high that I can’t even bring myself to watch any other white haired man. I think I need help. Lol. 

same here, now i even changed my desktop background at work with V's picture in his white hair :heart:

• Like 3

23 hours ago, joy16 said:

I think those photos and clips were taken by fans and I've also never seen yxh gossiped this issue on any online platforms.

Thanks for confirming. Those photos being taken by fans explains why this was never made as “news.” I’m guessing the fans kept the photos away from the media to protect V/D. I wonder what would have happened if it did make the news, though. Would Jaywalk have to release a statement? Would V/D be forced to go public? Would they deny? I guess we’ll never really know.

Edited by chloenynn
  • Like 2

On 5/12/2021 at 1:54 AM, chloenynn said:

Thanks for confirming. Those photos being taken by fans explains why this was never made as “news.” I’m guessing the fans kept the photos away from the media to protect V/D. I wonder what would have happened if it did make the news, though. Would Jaywalk have to release a statement? Would V/D be forced to go public? Would they deny? I guess we’ll never really know.

Eventually we would find out I'm sure, but as long as they are happy that is all I can ask for. Normally I don't really care if costars get together or not, but for D and V, I am so emotionally invested in those 2 that I would cry tears of joy.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Just saw V on Movado Event, he is a good looking handsome man :D but cannot help he aged. I think he looked good overall but man... you cannot hide that he is older. 

I find R as well. She is beautiful but again you cannot hide that she looks older. Or maybe just the make up thing that make girl looks older than their age. 

Do you guys have any sugar lately to share? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

8 hours ago, AlexW said:

Just saw V on Movado Event, he is a good looking handsome man :D but cannot help he aged. I think he looked good overall but man... you cannot hide that he is older. 

I find R as well. She is beautiful but again you cannot hide that she looks older. Or maybe just the make up thing that make girl looks older than their age. 

Do you guys have any sugar lately to share? 

Vengo is nearing 40, so of course he will look older than idols in their 20/30s. I was rewatching some of Dilraba’s “Go Fighting!” episodes and was surprised to find some of her male co-hosts are actually younger than Vengo in age, but look older. Compared to other actors his age, Vengo definitely looks younger. I also think Vengo’s hair hugely influences how old he looks LOL. I personally think he looks younger right now compared to when he was filming for his last two modern dramas because he had to keep his hair short. Thank goodness he’s growing it out again!

And Dilraba is nearing 30, so it’s natural for her to start showing her age as well. She can’t forever compete with idols in their 20s, especially if she wants to distance herself from idol dramas. Her fans hold her on a high pedestal for her beauty and make it seem like she’s untouchable, but I’m sure she’d like to be recognized for her acting as well.

But more importantly to the GuangRe community is these two are growing and aging together—their beauty is equally matched and if they ever have children, those children are going to be gorgeous!

EDIT: I just remember in the 5/23/2020 episode of Happy Camp, when another guest said he is the youngest because he was born in 1988, the hosts were surprised and turned to Vengo to ask, “Are you already 30?!” Seems I’m definitely not the only one who thinks Vengo looks younger than he really is!

Edited by chloenynn
  • Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

18 hours ago, chloenynn said:

Vengo is nearing 40, so of course he will look older than idols in their 20/30s. I was rewatching some of Dilraba’s “Go Fighting!” episodes and was surprised to find some of her male co-hosts are actually younger than Vengo in age, but look older. Compared to other actors his age, Vengo definitely looks younger. I also think Vengo’s hair hugely influences how old he looks LOL. I personally think he looks younger right now compared to when he was filming for his last two modern dramas because he had to keep his hair short. Thank goodness he’s growing it out again!

And Dilraba is nearing 30, so it’s natural for her to start showing her age as well. She can’t forever compete with idols in their 20s, especially if she wants to distance herself from idol dramas. Her fans hold her on a high pedestal for her beauty and make it seem like she’s untouchable, but I’m sure she’d like to be recognized for her acting as well.

But more importantly to the GuangRe community is these two are growing and aging together—their beauty is equally matched and if they ever have children, those children are going to be gorgeous!

EDIT: I just remember in the 5/23/2020 episode of Happy Camp, when another guest said he is the youngest because he was born in 1988, the hosts were surprised and turned to Vengo to ask, “Are you already 30?!” Seems I’m definitely not the only one who thinks Vengo looks younger than he really is!

Yes, I was very surprised to find Vengo was in his late 30s, and Reba is close to 30. I would love to still look that young. It blows my mind sometimes when I find out ages and think to myself that I didn't even look nowhere that young even in my early 20s.

• LOL 1

I don't know if anyone of you have noticed -- but I think Vengo aged after he possibly started getting botox done. 

This was sometime... early/mid 2020 I believe. 

His cheeks started looking puffier, the entire upper part of his face like stretched upward, and he looked much older as a result.

At first I thought maybe he put on some weight in his face, but then I don't think it would change your eyes/eyebrow area that significantly.

Honestly it really saddens me, I LOVED how he looked before (though some would say his cheeks were more more sunken, and he had undereye bags). 

He still looks handsome now, but older and not the same level of handsome. I really wish he didn't do anything to his face, but I guess he may have felt it was necessary when he started gaining popularity. His undereye bags and sunken cheeks may have been one of his insecurities, who knows. 

Everyone ages eventually, so there's nothing wrong with maturing. Just kind of frustrating when they looked fine before any cosmetic procedure.

Sorry for the rant lol.  

• Off-Topic 2
  • Unamused 3
  • Shocked 1

Does anyone know how Dilraba addresses Vengo? I’ve seen her use Gao WeiGuang or just WeiGuang during interviews, but I’m curious how she addresses him directly.

I haven’t watched any behind the scenes of her other series, so I can’t comment on how she addresses her other male co-stars, but during Go Fighting! she calls all of her male co-hosts “Ge” (older brother.)

During an interview Vengo said all of his friends call him Guang Ge. During the JayWalk Happy Camp episodes last year, even Yang Mi calls him Guang Ge. I’ve seen fans who ship Dilraba with other actors argue she only respects Vengo as an older brother... but I don’t think I’ve ever heard her address him as Ge.

• Like 1

@chloenynn She doesn't call him Guang Ge. She calls him Wei Guang, Guang shu, Lao Dong Hua. All of the above are endearing terms girls call their boyfriends. She also knows his Tian Tian nickname. 

His hair is finally growing out and he lost weight, you can tell. So happy he found some time to relax and even work on himself. This man is never not handsome. His aura is so manly and warm, you don't get that feeling from young celebs today. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPApzREFNIY/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPBa5dKF4D3/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPBaiORN1da/

• Like 5
  • Love 4

In terms of looks, both of them have definitely aged and also matured especially GWG. Honestly, he looked really good before but that doesn't mean he is not good looking now. I'm not sure if his short hair contributed to it but ever since he got his hair cut short, he looked more like his age. 

Btw, any dog food from 520? Any crumb? Even a little??

2 hours ago, triplesung said:

In terms of looks, both of them have definitely aged and also matured especially GWG. Honestly, he looked really good before but that doesn't mean he is not good looking now. I'm not sure if his short hair contributed to it but ever since he got his hair cut short, he looked more like his age. 

Btw, any dog food from 520? Any crumb? Even a little??

A lot of fans at movado event said that V looked younger and more handsome in person and much thinner. He isnt photogenic. Mean he looked bad in photo. Imagine he's still look that good in pics despite being not photogenic^_^.

Camera added 10 kg weight. Lot of actors are actually thinner in person.

And yeah  V is 9 years older than Reba and Reba daesn't call him gege. Even Yang mi call him gege. She calls him wei guang, guang2, etc.

Tsk tsk Reba. That not how you call someone older than you. Especially someone almost 10 years older than you.

we wonder why ..

V have been on the space theme recently. Recent happy camp filming, and kuaishio 520 post. Most likely to support Reba's You are my glory, which was rumored to be broadcasted in July

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4639574556675303

I think we can expect more space themes from him in near future 

• Like 7
  • Love 1