[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

6 hours ago, chloenynn said:

I think we’re all hoping it might be V—but it actually seems the reflection is of a woman because in some of the photos you can see the person has long black hair, and even sitting down, seems to not be tall enough to be Vengo :(

Related question… has GuangRe ever publicly wished each other HB on Weibo before? I know Dilraba sent birthday wishes to Allen Ren this year, but I just assume it’s because they were together on set.

Allen Ren is married with a kid, so it is really not a huge deal to wish him happy birthday, as the chances of it being misconstrued is pretty low. 

V and R used to flirt with each other quite a bit over Weibo back in the day, and V once wished her happy birthday in a filmed video for her big birthday bash that she put on for Alices for I think her 27th day (apparently some her fans booed him for it...not that she was paying attention to their petty hate...she was grinning like a little school girl in luv lol).

I don't usually ship actors irl. This is more the case that google told me R is engaged to V. I wanted to see what the chemistry between two engaged actors would look like, so I started to watch ELOD. Basically I wanted to know who could possibly be the lucky guy. Then when I saw ELOD...I was like of course, makes sense. Hahaha. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, ChibiYosa said:

V and R used to flirt with each other quite a bit over Weibo back in the day, and V once wished her happy birthday in a filmed video for her big birthday bash that she put on for Alices for I think her 27th day (apparently some her fans booed him for it...not that she was paying attention to their petty hate...she was grinning like a little school girl in luv lol).

I don't usually ship actors irl. This is more the case that google told me R is engaged to V. I wanted to see what the chemistry between two engaged actors would look like, so I started to watch ELOD. Basically I wanted to know who could possibly be the lucky guy. Then when I saw ELOD...I was like of course, makes sense. Hahaha.

I’ve always wondered about that particular event… it’s one thing to dislike or even hate Vengo by their own petty self, but I think it’s so extremely disrespectful to Dilraba to boo at her publicly-known close friend as he wishes her happy birthday and with her standing right there. Just like how it was extremely disrespectful of her fans to shout at Vengo when he was seen visiting her on set previously. Dilraba deserves better fans.

And why does your introduction to GuangRe sound exactly like mine! LOL. I was enticed to look up Dilraba after Pretty Li Huizhen. At the time I enjoyed her chemistry with Vin Zhang and was excited to find they had another series together. Going through social media, though, a lot of people praised Dilraba’s chemistry with Vengo. A quick Google search told me they were engaged. Like you, curious about the chemistry, I watched ELOD. Needless to say, I was pretty bumped Google lied about them being engaged HAHA

I normally don’t ship real people either; I like to think I’m pretty good at distinguishing between actors and the characters they portray… but there’s just something about Vengo and Dilraba whenever they’re together ♥️

Edited by chloenynn
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, LovelyLady said:

Did we get some sugar at the gala or none?

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/227102458.html?weibo_id=4645441088786725

During his press interviews, Vengo mentioned few people who were also present. At the end, he said “Mi Jie and Reba are also here.” I personally don’t think it’s anything huge, but the GuangRe community on Weibo seems to think there’s something special about the way he says her name—maybe I’m just not hearing it well enough HAHA

• Like 2

9 hours ago, chloenynn said:

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/227102458.html?weibo_id=4645441088786725

During his press interviews, Vengo mentioned few people who were also present. At the end, he said “Mi Jie and Reba are also here.” I personally don’t think it’s anything huge, but the GuangRe community on Weibo seems to think there’s something special about the way he says her name—maybe I’m just not hearing it well enough HAHA

Saw it in weibo but didn't get anything from it.

Reba's ootd.

" You're My glory" poster and trailer.

Vengo's ootd.

His drama " Blue Lighting" will be released soon on Tencent.
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

They took their pictures at the same hotel and museum.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4645583991605668

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4645629781344578

Is this because they are both attending the same event? 

On 6/7/2021 at 5:27 AM, LovelyLady said:

Saw it in weibo but didn't get anything from it.

Reba's ootd

" You're My glory" poster and trailer.

You know what I find weird? Her feet are cut off from the poster......... :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

1 hour ago, hwen2ee said:

Is this because they are both attending the same event? 

They're in the same agency, so I don't think it's something big. But it's good to know they were at the same places maybe at the same time.

V was in Disneyland Shanghai on June 8 and he does not like Disneyland. 

He must have gone with a Girl!

Think about it guys! The one who loves Disney is R. Same hotel for the event and photoshoot on top of the terrace, same museum photoshoot location and now…. We are waiting for R’s photo in Disney ha ha ha ha…

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/227439177.html?weibo_id=4645927216747699

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/227439217.html?weibo_id=4646007243014989

https://twitter.com/grcpthbyngor/status/1402109637789241346?s=21

Apparently, there are 4  people from Jaywalk agency attending the 10 yr Tancent, but the other 2 celebrities (Mi Cie & Leon) were staying at the different hotel than these 2 ha ha ha 

https://twitter.com/huangmuzhi/status/1402106916470284289?s=21

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

Beside Yang Mi dan Leon Lai Yi also attend Tencent event and stay at different hotel than V and Reba. Jaywalk can arrange Yang Mi-V at Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel and let Reba-Leon Lai Yi at Kerry Hotel.

But, no, they arrange Yang Mi-Leon at Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel and make Vengo and Reba stay at Kerry Hotel together.

And Reba has blue dress photoshoot at Shanghai Museum but I don't understand why V also there cause he didn't have official photoshoot at Museum for the event. He only there take photo with giant hand and posting on his weibo. So, why you at Museum V? -_-

You already has your official photoshoot at Kerry Hotel. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I immediately check her Kwaishou video and really see V's leg and white sneakers shadow! :omg:

Before we can see her kwaishou video, V already see her LIVE! :joy:

Standing in front of him with her body figure and summer breeze.

Her kwaishou background song title is Summer Breeze.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

I immediately check her Kwaishou video and really see V's leg and white sneakers shadow!

Before we can see her kwaishou video, V already see her LIVE! :joy:

Standing in front of him with her body figure and summer wind.

Her kwaishou background song title is Summer Wind.

V also is her body guard since her white feathery dress is so sexy

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Lol seems like the ship is sailing smoothly. I mean we already knew they took photos at the same places ;) haha. 

Ugh...I honestly can't understand c-drama fans. Why are they so mean and stupid? Jaywalk and Yang Yang's studio had to issue joint statement for the fans to calm the eff down. Like it's a drama? Their jobs are to perform the drama...why the need to attack the actors personally? Who want fans like that honestly? Yang Yang and R have been nothing but professional with each other. Sigh.  

Well given how toxic these "fans" can be, it's really no wonder that V and R have to hide their relationship! We should be thankful we get any sugars at all with how c-drama fans mentality works :unamused: I can only imagine how their heads will explode the day they go public. I often feel R and V's love story would make a good movie lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

From what I read on Weibo :

Alices (Reba's fanclub) demand apology from Yang Yang's fanclub about p*rnographic rumor.

Alices fight back and attack YY about military status. Now, YY's fanclub demand apology about military status. And other issue is about billing order.

I don't like fanwar. And I'm GuangRe shipper. But I think Alices do the right thing to defend Reba about p*rnography rumor. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Seems both are still in Shanghai unless they were at the airport unnoticed, which would be rare.

Have we established where they call home base? I’m pretty confident Vengo calls Beijing home, but I’m still unclear about Dilraba. I originally thought Beijing for her as well since that’s where JayWalk is headquartered, but I’ve seen some people say she has a house in Shanghai ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vengo had a handful of events in Shanghai last week, and there’s rumor his new drama will start filming in Shanghai next week… do we think Dilraba will stay in town as well until she has to film again?

• Insightful 1