[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

19 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

@Gao WenThis drama start shooting 18 February 2017. And release 2020. So, that's why V was second male lead. And Zhang Yunlong as male lead. Jaywalk production drama. From dramapotatoe, this drama was canceled as many ridiculed how it turned a drama on the Second-Sino Japanese drama into an idol romance with a very serious background.

Oh thank you, too bad for V hard work. :anguished:

And lets hope that The long ballad gets attention and everything goes very good for Reba. :transforms:

• Like 5
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

高伟光情商 - gwg eq- gao weiguang emotional quotient/intelligence  you know how there's an iq? an eq is the emotional intelligence of yourself    common for weibo:  names:  gg- 哥哥(

@triplesung Ok. In Chinese, there is an idiom called : 山盟海誓。 The picture shows V looking at the mountains. R looking at the sea.    The meaning of 山盟海誓 is: A vow made when a man and a woman lov

hello it's 3 in the morning and i just want to share this thing that i found on weibo that i found particularly interesting  :)     the fan basically posted two times where rb was asked ab "

18 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

Yes. That's why tomorrow Reba and Wu Lei will have livestream to promote this drama. Also the general public don't really see Reba-Wu Lei as a couple. Second lead couple (Zhao Lu Si - Liu Yuning) is popular right now, doing better than main couple (Reba-Wu Lei). I think it's because the age gap. Reba 1992. Wu Lei 1999. And in one of her interview, Reba also call Wu Lei as little brother. Beside that, Wu Lei well known as nation little brother. His background from child actor. So, that's why I think the general public don't have a sense of "couple" from them. Reba, you should call him Wu Lei, not little brother in the public.:joy:

TMOPB also Donghua-Fengjiu CP second lead couple garner a lot attention from public. 

Now, it's Zhao Lu Si and Liu Yuning in Reba's drama as lead.

Also, The Long Ballad had backlash from public because the portrayal of Li Shimin (historical figure) and the Tang Dynasty. Reba and Wu Lei have to work hard to promote this high budget drama. So, investor and producer not losing their money.

Only 220 million view from 12 episodes. Tencent is losing money. Alice are losing their face. Hah:no_mouth:

What the producer should learn from this is they shouldnt listen to these alice in the first place. We were robbed from seeing the two of them together promoting Elod because of them.

Drama fans, book fans and passerby fans are what really matters.

And V and reba should play together again. F#%$k what these alice say. Producer shouldn't listen to and afraid of them

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Seeing Reba and wu lei doing promotion for the long ballad. I feel kind of embarassed for her. It's clear they want to sell the cp soo much:confused: but it doesn't work. The think they do for the views. I wonder how V feel about this. But they're actors. It's part of the job.

Reba is really embarassing

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1
6 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Only 220 million view from 12 episodes. Tencent is losing money. Alice are losing their face. Hah:no_mouth:

What the producer should learn from this is they shouldnt listen to these alice in the first place. We were robbed from seeing the two of them together promoting Elod because of them.

Drama fans, book fans and passerby fans are what really matters.

And V and reba should play together again. F#%$k what these alice say. Producer shouldn't listen to and afraid of them

420 million views from 16 episodes 

http://m.v.qq.com/cover/m/mzc00200c6aodyr.html?vid=t0036kis46j

• Like 3

@Eery2 why embarrassing for Reba? I don’t understand. Isn’t that part of her job to promote her drama if it is not gaining expectation popularity?

I agree “we are robbed from Elod” from our 2 main leads for promo, interaction and even happy camp show. I know I know..... can’t be helped cause of COVID. I am still pissed cause we need more than just short cute clips promo from elod cause I don’t see “any” interaction like Long Ballad for Elod at all.

How was it compared with Elod debut the first 12 episode? How many million views?

• Like 7
1 hour ago, AlexW said:

@Eery2 why embarrassing for Reba? I don’t understand. Isn’t that part of her job to promote her drama if it is not gaining expectation popularity?

I agree “we are robbed from Elod” from our 2 main leads for promo, interaction and even happy camp show. I know I know..... can’t be helped cause of COVID. I am still pissed cause we need more than just short cute clips promo from elod cause I don’t see “any” interaction like Long Ballad for Elod at all.

How was it compared with Elod debut the first 12 episode? How many million views?

Have you seen the clips?

1 hour ago, jimmylyne said:

420 million views from 16 episodes 

http://m.v.qq.com/cover/m/mzc00200c6aodyr.html?vid=t0036kis46j

It just need 3 episodes of elod to reach this views.

This will be a big test for reba. Her name and fans alone wouldn't be sufficient to pull the viewers. 

She should try harder doing transision to a serious actor. She's almost 29. And she has more mature face compare to her peers in the same age.

She can't rely on idol dramas much longer. She should learn more from V. Doing small serious roles to gain experience and network between doing idol drama. Kind of like some big hollywood actors doing superheroes movies for money and serious dramas at the same time

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
1 hour ago, AlexW said:

ELOD , 190 million views on the first day premier and Exceeded 700 Million views in 6 days (from 12 episodes). 1 billion views in 7 days ( from 14 episodes)

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Have you seen the clips?

It just need 3 episodes of elod to reach this views.

This will be a big test for reba. Her name and fans alone wouldn't be sufficient to pull the viewers. 

She should try harder doing transision to a serious actor. She's almost 29. And she has more mature face compare to her peers in the same age.

She can't rely on idol dramas much longer. She should learn more from V. Doing small serious roles to gain experience and network between doing idol drama. Kind of like some big hollywood actors doing superheroes movies for money and serious dramas at the same time

I have watched some of the clips. I don't see her as embarrassing. Reba is her usual self. She looked beautiful and playful.

Reba seems like a person who put alot of thought into her decisions. Looking back at the scripts she recently picked, she is transitioning to more serious roles. I am very happy to see Vengo's hardwork is paying off, but we should also acknowledge Reba is doing her best. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

I have watched some of the clips. I don't see her as embarrassing. Reba is her usual self. She looked beautiful and playful.

Reba seems like a person who put alot of thought into her decisions. Looking back at the scripts she recently picked, she is transitioning to more serious roles. I am very happy to see Vengo's hardwork is paying off, but we should also acknowledge Reba is doing her best. 

She looked desperate to me. Holding wu lei arm when walking, with her bussines smile.. Too sugary smile it looked fake. I know this drama is verg importan to her and the big investment for the drama needed to be returned but, yeah. She looked desperate:foodie2:. That's the vibe i got

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Insightful 2

Hello! Long-time lurker, first-time poster—

There’s a saying ... “Keep your relationship private without keeping your partner a secret.” I always go back to this quote whenever I think about GuangRe. I’d like to believe if they are indeed in a relationship, it’s an open-secret one. Secret from the general public, but open to their close circles. They are each other’s longest and most solid dating rumor ... where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

But after seeing Dilraba’s interactions with Leo during and after their livestream for TLB, is it just me who’s feeling a bit down regarding GuangRe? I obviously know Dilraba’s only doing her job to promote and market her series, as she should, and I also know she’s always friendly—but if I’m honest, I saw a level of comfort and intimacy between Dilraba and Leo that I frankly haven’t seen with any of her other co-stars other than Vengo. It reminded me of GuangRe during their early years. Honestly, if I wasn’t so loyal, I would be jumping ship!

During the extremely little promotion we got for ELOD, the interactions between GuangRe seemed... constricted? You could tell they were being careful, especially Vengo—of what, that’s for them to know and us to speculate. My baseless thinking tells me a primary reason why Dilraba seemed more comfortable with Leo could be due to his young age, and that she most likely looks to him as a younger brother. So in that sense, she’s probably not too concern about any potential dating rumors.

So now I’m in my head doubting that *maybe* the reason Dilraba has been so comfortable around Vengo, and vise versa, is because they see each other as siblings, too?! After all, they’ve essentially seen each other grow up in the industry. Sometimes I feel like given the long length of time they’ve known each other, any romantic sparks would have to happen early on. Because I personally think the longer a friendship builds, the slimmer the chances of anything romantic happening.

I guess you can say I’m conflicted HAHA Sorry for the lengthy first post!

Edited by chloenynn
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Eery2 said:

She looked desperate to me. Holding wu lei arm when walking, with her bussines smile.. Too sugary smile it looked fake. I know this drama is verg importan to her and the big investment for the drama needed to be returned but, yeah. She looked desperate:foodie2:. That's the vibe i got

She looked professional. The vibe I got was she seemed comfortable with Leo. Leo appear respectful of her. He isn't pushing his boundaries. So I can see why Reba would be less on guard. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

She looked professional. The vibe I got was she seemed comfortable with Leo. Leo appear respectful of her. He isn't pushing his boundaries. So I can see why Reba would be less on guard. 

My thoughts exactly.:heartxoxo:

@chloenynnHello welcome on board!

Another good results . 500million views already. From 16 episodes.

cr.to owner.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

@chloenynn there is no need to doubt or feel conflicted! Even in the most recent happy camp episode, R treat Wu Lei as she would any other costar. They were clearly told to be extra friendly with each other during the livestream to drum up CP chemistry, as people claiming they don't got none in the drama. :sweat_smile: The "intimacy" is clearly manufactured. Cuz honestly I saw none of it in their BTS or any other interviews to date. They were just putting on a show. Which is fine. That's what they paid to do, right? Sell us a fantasy. But you're right, she does feel comfortable with Wu Lei, cuz ain't no one gonna confuse those two for a real life couple. She even called him little bro before. :P

With V though a single look is enough for the world to know that something's up. So it's no wonder V has to restrain himself. To the point where it's suspect, ya know? In my opinion it makes it more obvious that something fishy is going on. :heart2:

Edited by ChibiYosa
Typo
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1
On 4/6/2021 at 3:54 PM, Eery2 said:

Agree with you for this. I would like to see her in a different genre of dramas,more mature, like Nothing But Thirty. For her to show her range.

• Like 1
On 4/6/2021 at 4:06 PM, chloenynn said:

Hello! Long-time lurker, first-time poster—

There’s a saying ... “Keep your relationship private without keeping your partner a secret.” I always go back to this quote whenever I think about GuangRe. I’d like to believe if they are indeed in a relationship, it’s an open-secret one. Secret from the general public, but open to their close circles. They are each other’s longest and most solid dating rumor ... where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

But after seeing Dilraba’s interactions with Leo during and after their livestream for TLB, is it just me who’s feeling a bit down regarding GuangRe? I obviously know Dilraba’s only doing her job to promote and market her series, as she should, and I also know she’s always friendly—but if I’m honest, I saw a level of comfort and intimacy between Dilraba and Leo that I frankly haven’t seen with any of her other co-stars other than Vengo. It reminded me of GuangRe during their early years. Honestly, if I wasn’t so loyal, I would be jumping ship!

During the extremely little promotion we got for ELOD, the interactions between GuangRe seemed... constricted? You could tell they were being careful, especially Vengo—of what, that’s for them to know and us to speculate. My baseless thinking tells me a primary reason why Dilraba seemed more comfortable with Leo could be due to his young age, and that she most likely looks to him as a younger brother. So in that sense, she’s probably not too concern about any potential dating rumors.

So now I’m in my head doubting that *maybe* the reason Dilraba has been so comfortable around Vengo, and vise versa, is because they see each other as siblings, too?! After all, they’ve essentially seen each other grow up in the industry. Sometimes I feel like given the long length of time they’ve known each other, any romantic sparks would have to happen early on. Because I personally think the longer a friendship builds, the slimmer the chances of anything romantic happening.

I guess you can say I’m conflicted HAHA Sorry for the lengthy first post!

I agree with your observations. Reba was super relaxed and comfortable with Wu Lei in the livestream. Not surprising since they've worked together before and his fun personality probably puts her at ease. She does seem, or least acted, like she has a crush on the boy with all that touching and frequent glances.

I'm sure she and Vengo had a thing in the past. They gave off strong couple vibes back then. I don't know about now but I don't think too much about it though.

• Like 1

They have work together in the past and in 2018 new year event she told the host that wu lei help her do a song so obviously they are closed ans during the filming of this drama wu lei obviously very protective of her. The live stream their communication was really funny and close if you could understand their language.  Its genuine not fake!

He call her dilreba or dilreba teacher. I see them as close siblings....

• Like 3

Well, what can I say:neutral:...everyone sees what they want to see. I also watched the videos with Dilraba and Wu Lei and didn't see anything special there. But there's a fuss about something that isn't there. I even got bored watching these videos and turned on rewind. In short I don't understand how this can be compared to R and V.

The problem is that R and V don't appear together in the same scene. Therefore, how can we say that something happened to them or not. I don't really know who to blame anymore. Or maybe someone deliberately makes it so that they do not appear together, to avoid unnecessary rumors. In short, I do not know, but it is annoying, because we were already deprived of a lot.

When I heard that R would star in The Long Ballad, I was glad, because the description suggested something serious. I certainly didn't expect the drama to be on the level of The Rise of Phoenixes, but I did expect the drama to be as serious as The King's Woman.

It seems like they promised a strong heroine who would take the path of revenge. And in the end, I watch a girl who is constantly saved by the main character and everything is again reduced to romance. I'm tired of watching this. The drama stands as historical and in fact, since history is present here in one way or another, it could be turned into a good thing. I would even like to see a tragedy at the end, as in The Rise of Phoenixes and The King's Woman. But it's so obvious. In short, I am disappointed that this is not what I expected to see. I don't see a serious drama and she lost out in romance, because the second couple has become much more interesting and I'm more interested in their story. This is the second Dilraba drama that I can't finish watching. It's time for me to take a break, because the next two dramas are again RickRoll'D romance and again fantasy.

I was more surprised by Zhao Lu Si, who came out of light comedy dramas. That's when I saw her acting height, because it was very unusual to see her in such a role. Wu Lei is still young and improving in this drama, but I so wanted to finally see R in a serious drama.