[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

On 4/7/2021 at 6:06 AM, chloenynn said:

Sometimes I feel like given the long length of time they’ve known each other, any romantic sparks would have to happen early on. Because I personally think the longer a friendship builds, the slimmer the chances of anything romantic happening.

I guess you can say I’m conflicted HAHA 

Welcome to this forum @chloenynn:D

Sometimes... in entertainment industry that has super competitive, a lottttt male actor or idol said on their interview they don't want to date. Because it means end for their career. Or they don't want to ruin friendship. Or they want to focus on career first.

Wallace Huo & Ruby Lin
Long time best friends turned lovers.
Known each other since 2005.
Wallace Huo didn't dare to confess because he didn't want to ruin the friendship. At that time, he also focus to his career first. Because Ruby already top star. Wallace wasn't top star at that time. Wallace feel he need to have successful career first. Ruby also said she afraid to cross the line of friendship. Cause lovers can't separate but best friend can last forever.

January 2016.
Wallace finally confess his feelings to Ruby at her 40th birthday party.
31 July 2016
Married.

Tang Yan - Luo Jin
Have 5 dramas together
Tang Yan said during their three dramas together she saw Luo Jin as friend.
They dated briefly 2013. Broke up.
Romance spark again at their fourth dramas. Princess Weiyoung (2016)

6 December 2016

Tang Yan 33th birthday

Luo Jin made announcement about their relationship.
28 October 2018
Married.

I don't know what kind of relationship V and Reba have right now... is it like Wallace-Ruby or Tang Yan-Luo Jin, or something else. But, I really love how V look at Reba. It's not close friend or close siblings look. How Reba is so comfortable around him.

During Sept 2014, Swords of Legends promotion event, March 2017 Mr. Pride and Miss Prejudice promotion event Reba always concern and give V her attention not Zhang Yunlong as her male lead. TMOPB behind the scene, V piggyback ride Reba. We have A LOT of their moments together.

For Wu Lei and Reba. I watch their livestream. I like Wu Lei. He's polite and fun. I'm happy Reba has co-star like him. :D Reba is comfortable around him. I feel like Reba see Wu Lei like her little brother. She called him little brother in her previous interview.

• Like 11
  • Love 3

I really like the Long Ballad drama, it is rich in production and actors . I also like the main male lead. It's my first drama seeing him as an actor and his acting is very good . Besides, I saw their livestream and to me it looked friendly not flirty. The young boy is very cute and I agree Reba feels comfortable around him since he is professional at the same time. The drama gets attention and more audience gradually. 

• Like 7

Yeah.. even I didn’t see any sparks between Leo and Reba. I have just finished 2nd episode of TLB and it’s okay so far. Reba looks gorgeous. And I don’t know how things are in China but holding someone’s hand especially when passing through a group is acceptable usually. And in this case the equation between Leo and Reba is super platonic. And he is not a creep like JH for Reba to keep her distance. So she is just chill around him and that shows. Does it appear like they are interested in each other. Not at all. Maybe it’s coz of age but even if it’s not, producers know trying to sell them as CP will only hurt the show coz people may not approve of the couple coz of age gap. 

• Like 3

Lets remember this epic moment when we all realized that in happy camp are shippers like us, one of our best evidence that V and R are something, why V would be so resistance to said Dilireba? trying to not draw attention give us all the hints we need. :sparklyeyes::cries3:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Gao Wen said:

Lets remember this epic moment when we all realized that in happy camp are shippers like us, one of our best evidence that V and R are something, why V would be so resistance to said Dilireba? trying to not draw attention give us all the hints we need.

The mention of Happy Camp reminded me of something I noticed a while back, but didn't think too much of it until now. After Dilraba appeared on Happy Camp a few weeks ago to promote TLB, I had a sudden desire to watch the only episode of Happy Camp that GuangRe have appeared together. I had actually only ever seen bits and clips, but not the entire episode. But to my disappointment, it was nowhere to be found on the show's official Youtube channel!

GuangRe was featured in the 2017408 episode, which you can see from the screenshot below, is not included. I also did a search for the episode in case *maybe* they somehow forgot to add it to the playlist, but was only able to find a re-upload from a fan. The only thing from the official channel is a few short previews. Now, you might be thinking, "Maybe they remove older episodes, NBD." But the playlist has 470+ episodes uploaded, dating back to 2013. You'd think if space was an issue, they'd remove older episodes.

Of course I didn't have the time nor energy to check whether every single episode is there or not, but the important thing is that the iconic episode in which GuangRe appeared together is not available. I don't know if the full episode was ever uploaded and have since been removed... but the question remains, why did the producers of Happy Camp feel the need to not upload/remove the episode? It's a bit suspect that that specific episode seems to be the only one missing out of hundreds of episodes. Even if GuangRe are together, is this really necessary? <_<

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 3

I also noticed that too! Happy Camp remove V-Reba together eps but upload ALL eps with different guest. 

Because one of the clip in that eps really really fishy. I found it on twitter. Only clip. Not full eps. I don't know where to find that video anymore. Guangre Thailand posted it.

When Zhang Yunlong said he know Reba very well because they've been work together a lot. V protest and said he also know Reba very well. Then He Jiong (lead of Happy Camp MC) said (their nickname for V because his role Donghua Dijun) "Dijun is not happy. Dijun is jealous." 

At that time Reba was standing beside V.

And when V try to explain more, Reba look at him like give him a sign and suddenly camera shoot Zhang Yunlong. It's weird because V is still talking to explain more, camera should shoot him but camera suddenly cut what V want to explain and move to Zhang Yunlong eventhough ZYL just standing there not saying anything. It's really weird. Editor cut that part of V talking to explain more why he also know Reba very well. For me, editor cut that part is really weird.  Because they cut part to ZYL when Reba look at V gave him a sign. Except ZYL want to say something and camera shooting him then it's okay. But this? ZYL just standing not saying anything. He was listening to V's explanation. But editor also CUT and remove V's voice and his explanation.

And when I'm searching for full eps on Happy Camp official youtube, they don't upload it BUT upload ALL eps. But that one eps not upload. 

I also search old pictures when V-Reba shooting Swords of Legends looking at each other. And they both comment on that post 2014. But now, that photo from official account already deleted. Can't access anymore. It's not only that old pics. Other old pics also posted by official account suddenly disappear.

I'm searching ALL old photos, Guangre Happy Camp full eps on Weibo and Blibli (Youtube China's version) NONE. They remove full version. Only that eps. Weird. Only small part of clips available.

Feels like Jaywalk try to delete traces. So we can't find their fishy moment together give hints. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ltbcm66TD5A?start=822

I was able to find a full version of the Happy Camp episode that fans had reuploaded with Vietnamese subtitles. I can only speak Vietnamese, shame I can’t read it! But I think you’re referring to this moment—at 13:42—I personally don’t think there’s anything too odd about that moment.

The editors make many cuts to the episodes so they turn out funny and entertaining. I think if there was something that couldn’t be heard, the editors would have cut out what Vengo said at the beginning, before he even made the “I know her well, too” comment. Because Vengo was talking to ZYL, it’s not too weird that the camera is on him to get his reaction. Without really understanding what they’re talking about and just based off of body language, my guess is Vengo probably decided to play it off, because it seems like he was going to say something but quickly realized that he probably shouldn’t and just ended it.

Edited by chloenynn
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, chloenynn said:

It seems like he was going to say something but quickly realized that he probably shouldn’t and just ended it.

What's that something he probably shouldn't say -_- This short clip I mention I found from Guangre Thailand. And they discussed it. And I agree with GR Thai observation about that moment. This eps must be "have something". If it's not, why Happy Camp official youtube not post/remove it. Why they skip this eps. And upload the next eps but not this eps. This eps must have a hint. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/8/2021 at 5:45 AM, LovelyLady said:

Agree with you for this. I would like to see her in a different genre of dramas,more mature, like Nothing But Thirty. For her to show her range.

That would mean she has to scale back her idol image. I'm not sure her team would agree to that. They would want their money maker continue to bring money to them. Even if that mean jeopardize reba's future as an actor. Once they milk her dry, and she's become too old they could always grab new idol to replace her.

Is this their supposedly Beijing house. Same plaster wall

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4623421771616339

Her sweater was also too big. Look at the sleeve opening. It's more than twice her wrist size

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 3

On 4/9/2021 at 8:04 AM, chloenynn said:

The mention of Happy Camp reminded me of something I noticed a while back, but didn't think too much of it until now. After Dilraba appeared on Happy Camp a few weeks ago to promote TLB, I had a sudden desire to watch the only episode of Happy Camp that GuangRe have appeared together. I had actually only ever seen bits and clips, but not the entire episode. But to my disappointment, it was nowhere to be found on the show's official Youtube channel!

GuangRe was featured in the 2017408 episode, which you can see from the screenshot below, is not included. I also did a search for the episode in case *maybe* they somehow forgot to add it to the playlist, but was only able to find a re-upload from a fan. The only thing from the official channel is a few short previews. Now, you might be thinking, "Maybe they remove older episodes, NBD." But the playlist has 470+ episodes uploaded, dating back to 2013. You'd think if space was an issue, they'd remove older episodes.

Of course I didn't have the time nor energy to check whether every single episode is there or not, but the important thing is that the iconic episode in which GuangRe appeared together is not available. I don't know if the full episode was ever uploaded and have since been removed... but the question remains, why did the producers of Happy Camp feel the need to not upload/remove the episode? It's a bit suspect that that specific episode seems to be the only one missing out of hundreds of episodes. Even if GuangRe are together, is this really necessary? <_<

spacer.png

There is a yxh recently that said that V has deep cooperation with mango. Mango has Happy camp.

May be it's true and  one of the price Mango pay for V is this?. Excluding their HC episode and erasing their interaction traces?

Also have anyone notice V and Reba now working for Youku's drama which has paparazi network. I find it rather interesting that both of them have cooperation with Youku at the same time especially Reba since she has exclusive contract with Tencent.

May be this cooperation is also  to pay for Youku paparazi teams to not bothering them and sell their pics. That's why we have absolutely no traces of them everywhere.

Oh and now V working with Sina as their social program ambassador. Sina owns Weibo. Youku and Bona and Sina are part of Alibaba group. They can get their pics erased from weibo as part of their agreement. It's all make sense:foodie2:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 8

On 4/7/2020 at 11:30 AM, Arel Lee said:

HI everyone... Warm greetings for you all GuangRe shippers.. Im a new one in this ship. Let me get on board, can't I?

This is the first time for me being a shipper. I like watching drama, whether K-drama or C-drama. but I never really am curious about the actor/actress relationship as much as I am now. 

Firstly, I became interested in GuangRe when I searched a movie on YT, then uncoincidentally there's a fan made video cutting scenes of DH and FJ of TMOPB as if  it was a movie about them, not about YH and BQ. I watched till the end, but I realized that there's somthing fishy about the movie as somehow there were some scenes that didnt match perfectly. Finally I found out that it came from a TV series. 

then in the search options there were some behind the scene of the series. From there I became attracted to GuangRe.

Im really happy to meet this forum. Probably, Im just a good reader and follower since I dont have anything to share about our beloved CP. I really rely on you guys.. Peace!! 

Same what i feelin now . Newbie here . Im so really admire this wonderful couple , wishing them to get together in real life ♥️♥️♥️

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Have u seen new video of vengo with Figaro magazine. There was new sugar, apple on the head. Upcoming episode of Reba"s drama, shooting arrow with apple on her head. Vengo supports Reba in a cute way. I like that he never stopped claiming her here and there whenever he got the chance regardless of all pressure public has on them. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

UPDATE TO ELOD BLOG:

Back to Chaos in a Dream: Chapter Six

Three Lives Three Worlds Pillow Book Outtake

枕上书之梦回洪荒远古时

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/back-to-chaos-in-a-dream-chapter-six

Chapter Six is up!

I have added more information on the Zhou Du Tree, which is the Indian Coral Tree (Pārijāta in sanskrit).

This is a relatively short chapter compared to the upcoming chapter 7.

I will be hard at work translating the greatly anticipated wedding!

It is a long chapter...

And of course the editors will also be busy reading and editing!

So in the meantime, here is Chapter 6 for everyone to stew on!

Hope our dear readers will appreciate the story and spread the love!

Translated by @Ninky
Edited by @nitepolaris @SC2019
  • Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, pawla said:

@Ninky Thanks for update. Could you please post this on ELOD thread too? I don't think everyone from ELOD thread come to  this shippers' thread. 

Its posted in both everytime

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, Ninky said:

Its posted in both everytime

Oh really? Why I don't get any new notifications from ELOD thread? I'll go check it out. Thanks. 

Does anyone know the source of the photo below? I assume it’s a Jaywalk shoot of some sort since Yang Mi and ZYL were also present. I’ve seen both screen captures and a short clip of the shoot, but can’t figure out what the shoot was actually for or seen any of the final photos.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Sugar?

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/216312204.html?weibo_id=4627026957570958

No wonder V never took pics at his home except the one in front tv when Elod was broadcasted. It was also with  as minimum aspossible surrounding. Fans are quick and smart detectives. They can even see the reflection in the ball:joy:

According the comments this hotel and V's the outsider crew hotel  are close. About 30 minute drive. So they really spent christmass together. After that we got a wave of vicious black drafts of V having a wife and a big mansion :confused:.

And after new year there was yxh mentioned about them just being ordinary colleague out of nowhere and again pressing that reba was single. It is suspected the two were also together back then.

Recently i read a yxh wrote about how V reacted to paparazi took pic of him and a girl on a date(probably the one they took video that trending last year) then followed immediately by a draft of reba being single. Again.

So i suspected that V and reba recently were caught together again. Probably V visiting her in Hengdiang

The hotel. 

https://www.aman.com/resorts/amanyangyun/story

Pics of hotel

https://www.grandluxuryhotels.com/hotel/amanyangyun#.

Very expensive hotel

This is an undeniable proof. Look at the decoration flower desert.

a signature from the hotel

Wow. Case closed:hushed:. Credit to gai

2mixi0ol0cc1jb0jmsa8jyrrf.jpg

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 6
  • Blob 2

@Eery2 thanks for the sugar! I'm still trying to connect the dots. So the past Christmas they were both in Shanghai for filming and we found out that V went to this beautiful traditional resort 30 min from his stay due to the Xmas tree desserts that he posted? Is that bamboo christmas tree R posted also located at that resort? Is that how we found out that they went there together?

• Like 4