[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

On 6/12/2021 at 12:25 AM, chloenynn said:

Seems both are still in Shanghai unless they were at the airport unnoticed, which would be rare.

Vengo just flew back to Beijing—assuming Dilraba’s still in Shanghai since she hasn’t been seen at the airport yet. I suppose Vengo went back to Beijing to gather more belongings since he’s suppose to start filming in/near Shanghai later this week. OTP separated for now, though :(

• Where's My Oppa? 1

On 6/8/2021 at 9:47 PM, rainyday293 said:

Beside Yang Mi dan Leon Lai Yi also attend Tencent event and stay at different hotel than V and Reba. Jaywalk can arrange Yang Mi-V at Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel and let Reba-Leon Lai Yi at Kerry Hotel.

But, no, they arrange Yang Mi-Leon at Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel and make Vengo and Reba stay at Kerry Hotel together.

And Reba has blue dress photoshoot at Shanghai Museum but I don't understand why V also there cause he didn't have official photoshoot at Museum for the event. He only there take photo with giant hand and posting on his weibo. So, why you at Museum V? -_-

You already has your official photoshoot at Kerry Hotel. 

Thank you for breaking this down for me, it breaks my head!!! I love it!!!!!! 

It's been like more than 1 year, I can't believe I'm still following this forum, this hidden sugar is fun to dig and easy to get addicted!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 6/9/2021 at 2:47 AM, rainyday293 said:

Beside Yang Mi dan Leon Lai Yi also attend Tencent event and stay at different hotel than V and Reba. Jaywalk can arrange Yang Mi-V at Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel and let Reba-Leon Lai Yi at Kerry Hotel.

But, no, they arrange Yang Mi-Leon at Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel and make Vengo and Reba stay at Kerry Hotel together.

And Reba has blue dress photoshoot at Shanghai Museum but I don't understand why V also there cause he didn't have official photoshoot at Museum for the event. He only there take photo with giant hand and posting on his weibo. So, why you at Museum V? -_-

You already has your official photoshoot at Kerry Hotel. 

Coincidence? Of course not! Not in this fandom.

It's so nice to read more sugar and bread crumbs even though R and V have not worked on the same project since ELOD. I know they are under the same agency but this is too much. When are they going to give us a more concrete hint? They can take their time but I'm not exactly getting any younger :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 12:13 AM, Akanechi Ro said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Use VPN if this video is blocked in your country.

:smirk:

That's an unconscious behavior, resulting from spending too much time together with another person.

I don't envy the sweets circle, a.k.a Donut's.

I'm worried he gets too tired.

Reveal hidden contents

Well, his spirit might have been recharged, but his body might be exhausted. :joy:

I agree with you on top video. It's the behaviour of two people very close to each other. 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote videos. Thanks!

Finally some sugar in this drought! Someone spotted R with a very  "tall man" and only recognized her after her recent picnic posts. That photo angle should be taken by a "tall" person. She's in Hangzhou and a "tall" person we all know is close by in Hengdian. Coincidence coincidence!!:hwaiting2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRJvBA5N3jF/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

On 7/10/2021 at 8:58 AM, Fong said:

Finally some sugar in this drought! Someone spotted R with a very  "tall man" and only recognized her after her recent picnic posts. That photo angle should be taken by a "tall" person. She's in Hangzhou and a "tall" person we all know is close by in Hengdian. Coincidence coincidence!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRJvBA5N3jF/?utm_medium=copy_link

I don't believe in coincidences. Not in our ship anyway :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

Vietnamese GuangRe shippers

Dongfengst posted her insightful and detective logic. I'm impressed! 

Swipe 10 slides of video

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRbj5JYtGhm/?utm_medium=copy_link

:omg:

Slide #4 very tall man...

Not tall man. But VERY tall man. 

191cm consider very tall man, right? So, who's that VERY tall man Reba? -_- tell us.

《Note : Dongfengst just post on her comment section that instagram sent her notif that they blocked her 9th video. 

Hope this forum members can watch it. Because I just check my instagram, it's fine. Don't know if tomorrow still available》

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

23 hours ago, rainyday293 said:

Vietnamese GuangRe shippers

Dongfengst posted her insightful and detective logic. I'm impressed! 

Swipe 10 slides of video

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRbj5JYtGhm/?utm_medium=copy_link

Slide #4 very tall man...

Not tall man. But VERY tall man. 

191cm consider very tall man, right? So, who's that VERY tall man Reba? -_- tell us.

《Note : Dongfengst just post on her comment section that instagram sent her notif that they blocked her 9th video. 

Hope this forum members can watch it. Because I just check my instagram, it's fine. Don't know if tomorrow still available》

Still available. Thanks for sharing. 

It's been almost a year and there are still fans out there like me!!!

How many are still lingering even those there isn't much updates anymore?

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Reba has been confirmed for her next project with Gong Jun. Is that me or they can pass as siblings?

With her figure,  I think Reba needs to be cast alongside ML with manly feature ( I don't mean to offense anyone, I just don't know how to word it better). 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

Reba has been confirmed for her next project with Gong Jun. Is that me or they can pass as siblings?

They have similar shape of eyes in the pics. :)

8 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

With her figure,  I think Reba needs to be cast alongside ML with manly feature ( I don't mean to offense anyone, I just don't know how to word it better). 

She can overwhelm others with her well-defined features, her jawline especially, like most women who have Turkish lineage. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, LovelyLady said:

I get what you mean. I think her co stars are all attractive in their own ways. Even though Reba is super thin, she is tall and can make her male co-stars look shorter. 

I am bias, I think I got so use to watching Vengo and Reba together, all of Reba's other co-star seem less physically impressive next to her. But in reality,  it would be hard to find an actor who is 190cm and attractive.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Or did you meet a local celebrity? A sports figure maybe?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Wiggle 1

I saw on instagram some BTS photo shoot of yang yang and reba for "you are my glory".......if they are both already famous why there is a need for all of "that closeness" to promote the drama?every fan of them will watch it anyways!!!.....seeing them like that makes me so annoyed that there was no such thing for reba and vengo as a couple to promote ELOD :triumph:

4 hours ago, summerbreeze said:

hi friends, 

In an interview, Vengo said he wanted to send a Chritmast gift to Reba, does anyone know what is that?

When was this? If it was ages ago, i think it was a necklace...wasn't it?:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, NVKN said:

I saw on instagram some BTS photo shoot of yang yang and reba for "you are my glory".......if they are both already famous why there is a need for all of "that closeness" to promote the drama?every fan of them will watch it anyways!!!.....seeing them like that makes me so annoyed that there was no such thing for reba and vengo as a couple to promote ELOD :triumph:

When was this? If it was ages ago, i think it was a necklace...wasn't it?:rolleyes:

In my opinion it's different Reba and Vengo there is a possible relationship there so they have to exercise great caution unlike Reba with any other costar there is no need for caution as there no relationship except being work colleagues. This makes believe even more that those 2 are in a relationship that is Vengo Reba

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

20 hours ago, NVKN said:

Yep I wanted to stamp my feet every time I see that promotional video

10 hours ago, sp17jcshipper said:

In my opinion it's different Reba and Vengo there is a possible relationship there so they have to exercise great caution unlike Reba with any other costar there is no need for caution as there no relationship except being work colleagues. This makes believe even more that those 2 are in a relationship that is Vengo Reba

Yeah I think that's the real reason of not promoting them as a couple for dramas cause in real life they are already in a relationship...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

20 hours ago, NVKN said:

It did not say in any specific interview, I just knew it was from an interview. I have searched many interviews, but have no clue :rolleyes:

On 7/25/2021 at 4:04 PM, NVKN said:

4 hours ago, Trilly Yogaratnam said:

Yep I wanted to stamp my feet every time I see that promotional video

Yeah I think that's the real reason of not promoting them as a couple for dramas cause in real life they are already in a relationship...

Count me in! :brokenheart:

It really break my heart to see all promotional video. We, Guangre shippers don't get a lot promotional video. But, luckily still have 4L4W promotional video. I prefer Reba with Wu Lei (The Long Ballad) or upcoming drama with Gong Jun (Legend of Anle)

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay, I will answer NVKN question. 

It's because this is Tencent S+ drama. Tencent invest a lot in this drama.

Reba is A-list actress. Yang Yang used to be popular. But now, his popularity isn't up to Reba's level. 

Tencent want to sell CP (couple pairing)feeling. So Tencent need to release a lot behind the scene, making video, promotional video so the viewers can't get that feeling. 

Yamg Supertopic on Weibo closed. Admins get tired and sick of fanwar. So, that's why you will see 2 Yamg Supertopic. After admins closed it, other admins open with different name.

Reba fans (Alice) and Yang Yang fans attack each other. Alice don't like Yang2 fans edit Reba pics. Their comment on Weibo about p*rnography. Alice attack Yang2 about his military status. Each side demand apology from other side.

ELOD don't get a lot promotional video, making video, behind the scene because from beginning Tencent didn't expect it success like this. Even last year, ELOD is the only one Tencent's drama in Q1 that consider success. ELOD one of 2020 best drama with high viewers. 8.3 Billion.

First success drama under Jaywalk production (V and Reba agency).

That's why Vengo attend Tencet Star Award 2020 and ELOD team also won at that event.

------------------------------------------------------

Just my 2cents (Sorry ladies for the long post. If you don't like long post, please skip it. Thank you)

Actually what concern me is the fact Yamg is the THIRD TIME Reba act as an actress who chase male lead. She already act that repetitive roles since 2015 with DIamond Lover and Fall in Love Like A Star. She act as an actress who chase Luo Jin and Li Yifeng's character.

Her route is for celebrity path. Focus in popularity. Idol dramas. Not for true actress path. I really like Reba. Really like Fengjiu. I really want someday she will take trophy as best actress in top 3 prestigious awards. But, if Reba continue to take this  celebrity route, idol dramas, play safe, not challenge herself with different serious difficult role, it will be hard for her long term career.

Reba, You won't be young forever. You won't be popular forever. Next year, you hit 30. Every year many young-talented-beautiful actress graduate from top 3 most prestigious acting school in China (BFA-CAD-STA).

A lot veteran actress concerned about their career after 35s 40s because it really hard to get role that suit you in that age. Plus if you want female lead role. It's different for man, actors. 

So, if Reba don't build her strong resume from now, it will 'hurt' her career when she hit 35s 40s. 

Alice don't like Yangzi. And vice versa Yangzi's fans don't like Reba.

I'm Reba fans. But, If I want to be honest and neutral... Yangzi's filmography is better than Reba. Yangzi willing to be second billing or supporting roles. She is A-list actress. She can get first billing and female lead role. But, No, Yangzi willing to take that various roles like act as female firefighter, act as nurse in Anti-Japanese war in 1938, etc. Yes, she also have idol dramas. But, she make and give effort to balance and build up her resume to true actress path. 

Even Vengo and Zhao Liying make transtition to true actor path. Wish Reba can be true and serious actress. Her upcoming drama Yamg, The Blue Whisper, Legend of Anle all is modern idol dramas and historical idol dramas. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3