[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

https://www.sohu.com/a/649333811_121359334

迪丽热巴再启古装新作,三搭高伟光领衔出演,李兰迪、徐正溪加盟_三生三世_桃花_演技

在《三生三世十里桃花》中,虽然迪丽热巴不是主角,但他饰演的白凤九却让所有人都惊艳了一把。 除了迪丽热巴和高伟光之外,即将上映的《媚世天怜》还请来了另外两位知名演员,一位是大获成功的电视剧《星落凝成糖…

Anyone knows if this is true or has heard of this story?  It would be so wonderful if this is true. :D

Omg..yes please. I hope it's true.

1 hour ago, PlumBlossom said:

在《三生三世十里桃花》中,虽然迪丽热巴不是主角,但他饰演的白凤九却让所有人都惊艳了一把。 除了迪丽热巴和高伟光之外,即将上映的《媚世天怜》还请来了另外两位知名演员,一位是大获成功的电视剧《星落凝成糖…

Anyone knows if this is true or has heard of this story?  It would be so wonderful if this is true. :D

Miss their collaboration and their beautiful chemistry so much.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/3/2023 at 21.45, PlumBlossom said:

在 《三 生 三世 十 里 桃 花》 中 , 虽然 迪丽热巴 不 是 主角 , , 但 他 的 白凤九 却 让 所有 人 都 惊艳 了 一 把 媚世天 除了 迪丽热巴 和 高 , , , , 上映 上映 上映 《怜》还请来了另外两位知名演员,一位是大获成功的电视剧《星落凝成糖…

Adakah yang tahu apakah ini benar atau pernah mendengar cerita ini? Akan sangat luar biasa jika ini benar.:D

Really miss them

On 6/8/2021 at 19.27, rainyday293 said:

Wawancara baru Reba!

Pewawancara menanyakan pendapatnya tentang adegan manis Yamg. Jawabannya :sweat_smile:

- Kita semua aktor profesional, kita akan fokus pada karakter

- Sepertinya aku tidak (pemalu saat adegan ciuman)

- Jangan banyak perasaan saat syuting

Kredit : Fansite Dilraba Dilmurat

Q Ketika kami mewawancarai Yang Yang, dia berkata bahwa dia merasa malu ketika kalian berdua melakukan adegan ciuman. Bagaimana denganmu?

A: Saya sepertinya tidak (pemalu saat adegan ciuman). Beberapa waktu yang lalu seseorang bertanya kepada saya, "Pikiran seperti apa yang Anda miliki saat syuting adegan ciuman?" Dan saya pikir, apa maksudmu mindest apa. Itu hanya pengalaman yang dialami kedua karakter ini bersama. Jadi saya tidak punya pola pikir untuk diri saya sendiri (Aktor sendiri dan perannya terpisah)

Q : Apakah kamu merasakan manisnya saat syuting Yamg?

A : Ketika saya sedang syuting, saya tidak merasa banyak. Karena saat syuting, bagiku aku... melakukan pekerjaanku (sebenarnya aku hanya bekerja)

Yah Reba... Aku tahu seseorang yang malu saat syuting adegan ciuman RINGAN dan tertawa terbahak-bahak bahkan setelah sutradara berkata mari kita mulai dia dan lawan mainnya masih tertawa tanpa henti dan malu. Anda dapat melihat video di balik layar ini. Mungkin Anda tahu wanita itu dan lawan mainnya -_- 

Sampai sekarang, saya masih tidak mengerti mengapa wanita itu dan lawan mainnya tertawa dan malu. Mereka aktor profesional, kan? Jadi ketika sutradara meminta adegan ciuman liar, mereka bisa melakukannya. Tapi kenapa kita tidak mendapatkan adegan ciuman liar itu? Beri tahu saya :seringai:

Itu hanya adegan ciuman ringan dan mereka berpura-pura berhubungan seks dengan selimut menutupinya. 

Lompat ke 0:47 

https://38jiejie.com/2020/03/04/eternal-love-of-dream-director-resented-vengo-gao-and-dilrabas-kisses-for-being-too-civilized/

I still remember their smiles and romantic glances for each other after seeing their own kissing scene. At that time, they were like a couple who had been together for a long time and were asked to reminisce about their past. If they weren't close to each other then they would either avert their eyes or not pay attention to the scene. But they looked at each other and smiled which proved that between them there could be nothing

19 minutes ago, Dear-Amberaranya Anarhanni said:

sama

22 minutes ago, Dear-Amberaranya Anarhanni said:

Really miss them

I still remember their smiles and romantic glances for each other after seeing their own kissing scene. At that time, they were like a couple who had been together for a long time and were asked to reminisce about their past. If they weren't close to each other then they would either avert their eyes or not pay attention to the scene. But they looked at each other and smiled which proved that between them there could be nothing

but they look at each other and smile which proves that there is something between them 

(google translate often makes translation mistakes)

On 12/6/2021 at 13.25, chloenynn said:

Sepertinya keduanya masih di Shanghai kecuali mereka berada di bandara tanpa diketahui, yang jarang terjadi.

Sudahkah kita menetapkan tempat yang mereka sebut markas? Saya cukup yakin Vengo menyebut Beijing sebagai rumah, tetapi saya masih belum jelas tentang Dilraba. Saya awalnya memikirkan Beijing untuknya juga karena di sanalah kantor pusat JayWalk, tetapi saya telah melihat beberapa orang mengatakan dia memiliki rumah di Shanghai ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vengo mengadakan beberapa acara di Shanghai minggu lalu, dan ada desas-desus drama barunya akan mulai syuting di Shanghai minggu depan… apakah menurut kami Dilraba akan tinggal di kota juga sampai dia harus syuting lagi?

it was recently revealed that Tian-Tian owns a company in Shanghai. Let's see the films produced by him. It will air on April 2nd on bilibili.

On 12/6/2021 at 10.20, rainyday293 said:

Dari apa yang saya baca di Weibo :

Alices (Reba's fanclub) demand apology from Yang Yang's fanclub about p*rnographic rumor.

Alice melawan dan menyerang YY tentang status militer. Sekarang, fanclub YY menuntut permintaan maaf tentang status militer. Dan masalah lainnya adalah tentang billing order.

Saya tidak suka fanwar. Dan saya pengirim GuangRe. Tapi saya pikir Alice melakukan hal yang benar untuk membela Reba tentang rumor p*rnografi. 

what rumors is that?

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 6:15 AM, rainyday293 said:

Here Dongfeng's game @AlexW

https://dongfeng28.vercel.app/

Welcome to Guangre International Forum! @NileRose and @SSC_25 

:gangnamstyle:

Hello Everyone I’m very new and late to this forum. I would love to introduce myself. Due to some illness I was homebound. Thru Netflix I found K-Drama that lead me to C-Drama. Found Eternal Love that lead me to ELoD then to V drama. I fell in love with the characters DongHua and FengJiu. With Amber and Ying Dong. I was not surprised of the chemistry outside of the series. The friendship between them. I’m a married woman with children and life gives you experiences. I believe there’s more than a  friendship between them. I know ppl must have lost hope. But relationships are the most complicated things in our lives. I was not discouraged by the Johnny and Yang Yang thing or the rumores of Vengo with Yili Ma or the supposedly wife/GF. Remember they are both actors and they live in a complicated environment. I will give up on them the day they announce marriage to someone else. Here is my theory of these two. They met, they felt the chemistry and it was a flirtatious friendship. Either they never made the move to the next level because of work, losing the friendship and being afraid. I think the love is still there. You never forget someone important in your life. I think Gao was jealous of Johnny scenes. Probably cause an argument. I don’t think any man would like to hear all the rumor bf the media and fans attached to Dilreba. But even if she dated some of them no one was important to make it an official announcement. I believe in zodiac signs and he’s a Capricorn and she’s Gemini their communication may not be strong,  probably a lot of misunderstandings. I feel their feelings for each other is strong. I think now is when it’s going to get interesting. Both are in the age of building a family. What if they retire of acting and make a family instead. Let’s keep the forum going and let’s us play Cupid. We should send them messages thru their platform about making another drama together. Vengo is very popular right now. It’s not important if they will do another drama( hopefully they will) but to keep Dilreba in Vengo mind and vice versa. What do you guys think?

On 7/26/2021 at 7:48 AM, sp17jcshipper said:

I doubt they would have pulled of those scenes in Love Designer lol did you watch ELOD, they held back a lot. Even the director said he tried to encourage them to make it hotter but to no avail lol. They tend to hold themselves back if it's the 2 of them in a love scene maybe it's fear of losing control not sure. Maybe fear of showing too much and it will not help them considering the erratic fans. They would have kept it cool, as for me I just hope they are having those wild kisses in private hahahaha :tounge_wink:

It takes more than a kissing scene to make a romantic scene. You got to feel the chemistry, the tenderness between the 2 characters. Vengo and Dilreba do that without the hot kisses scene. I think Dilreba in Love Designer was showing a more mature actress. ELoD the target audience was 13+ so you got to tone it down plus I think Vengo is more conservative. I saw it in HBO serie Miss S. I never thought there was anything between Yang Yang or Johnny Huang. Maybe Johnny try to get with Dilreba probably she dated him ( I doubt it but just in case I’m wrong) it’s not love. Those video of Dilreba with Vengo in the beginning show she was into Vengo. I think Vengo and Dilreba haven’t taken the next thing because there’s many issues against them. One thing the media/fans will attack will be her being a bigger actor than him. Can he deal with the comparison?

On 10/26/2020 at 1:36 AM, Eery2 said:

Who is her name? What if the wealthy man she married to is V. And V really has kids already. Wut?:joy:

Now that would be funny as hell If that true, all what we did here are for nothing. Then i have to start to find another hobby. May be continue reading my list of GOT's Jonsa fanfictions 

Then it will be a great disappointment because Vengo was flirting with Reba during all these years but I don’t he is that type of man.

On 10/26/2020 at 9:20 PM, Fong said:

@SnowBell14 :heart2beat:Love the way that they look at each other~~ joining your

The way they look at each other. The eyes don’t lie.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/4/2023 at 05.53, Susie Q10 said:

Halo Semua Saya sangat baru dan terlambat ke forum ini. Saya ingin sekali memperkenalkan diri. Karena suatu penyakit saya tinggal di rumah. Melalui Netflix saya menemukan K-Drama yang membawa saya ke C-Drama. Menemukan Cinta Abadi yang membawa saya ke ELoD lalu ke V drama. Saya jatuh cinta dengan karakter DongHua dan FengJiu. Dengan Amber dan Ying Dong. Saya tidak terkejut dengan chemistry di luar seri. Persahabatan di antara mereka. Saya seorang wanita yang sudah menikah dengan anak-anak dan hidup memberi Anda pengalaman. Saya percaya ada lebih dari sekedar persahabatan di antara mereka. Saya tahu ppl pasti kehilangan harapan. Tetapi hubungan adalah hal yang paling rumit dalam hidup kita. Saya tidak berkecil hati dengan Johnny dan Yang Yang atau gosip tentang Vengo dengan Yili Ma atau yang diduga sebagai istri/GF. Ingat mereka berdua adalah aktor dan mereka hidup di lingkungan yang rumit. Saya akan menyerah pada mereka pada hari mereka mengumumkan pernikahan dengan orang lain. Inilah teori saya tentang keduanya. Mereka bertemu, mereka merasakan chemistry dan itu adalah persahabatan yang genit. Entah mereka tidak pernah naik ke level berikutnya karena pekerjaan, kehilangan persahabatan dan ketakutan. Saya pikir cinta itu masih ada. Anda tidak pernah melupakan seseorang yang penting dalam hidup Anda. Saya pikir Gao cemburu dengan adegan Johnny. Mungkin menyebabkan pertengkaran. Saya tidak berpikir ada pria yang ingin mendengar semua rumor dari media dan penggemar yang melekat pada Dilreba. Tetapi bahkan jika dia berkencan dengan beberapa dari mereka, tidak ada yang penting untuk mengumumkannya secara resmi. Saya percaya pada tanda-tanda zodiak dan dia Capricorn dan dia Gemini komunikasi mereka mungkin tidak kuat, mungkin banyak kesalahpahaman. Saya merasa perasaan mereka satu sama lain kuat. Saya pikir sekaranglah waktunya untuk menjadi menarik. Keduanya berada di usia membangun keluarga. Bagaimana jika mereka pensiun dari akting dan membuat keluarga sebagai gantinya. Mari teruskan forum dan mari kita bermain Cupid. Kita harus mengirimi mereka pesan melalui platform mereka tentang membuat drama lain bersama. Vengo sangat populer saat ini. Tidak penting jika mereka akan melakukan drama lain (mudah-mudahan mereka akan melakukannya) tetapi untuk tetap mengingat Dilreba di Vengo dan sebaliknya. apa yang kalian pikirkan? Tidak penting jika mereka akan melakukan drama lain (mudah-mudahan mereka akan melakukannya) tetapi untuk tetap mengingat Dilreba di Vengo dan sebaliknya. apa yang kalian pikirkan? Tidak penting jika mereka akan melakukan drama lain (mudah-mudahan mereka akan melakukannya) tetapi untuk tetap mengingat Dilreba di Vengo dan sebaliknya. apa yang kalian pikirkan?

Nice to meet you here. I don't feel alone anymore. I feel they are still together. When I saw Gao Tian Tian gege's birthday weibo photo, it really suits Pangdi jiejie's taste (there are black gold heart balloons, strawberry cake, strawberry tower, the theme is black gold). Even for his birthday this year, Gao Tian Tian gege imitated Pangdi jiejie's pose and dress style on Pangdi jiejie's birthday in 2019. They often copy each other's birthday styles. But to be honest the most touching thing was when Gao Tian Tian posted a photo of the back of his right hand with gold lines. Some people immediately thought of the golden scarlet blood that Dong Hua Dijun used to treat his Xiao Bai

• 2 weeks later...

I can't send pictures so here's the link:

https://t.me/kanaldearaffectionate/201?single

Full of love. During the Dior in Red moment, the girl wearing a purple dress which is Dijun's identity. While the man was very handsome with his Emperador watch. And of course they are in the same city. They are also not afraid to spread rumors for wearing couple clothes at the airport. The other is their posts on social media that seem somehow connected.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...