[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

15 minutes ago, Fong said:

@Eery2 thanks for the sugar! I'm still trying to connect the dots. So the past Christmas they were both in Shanghai for filming and we found out that V went to this beautiful traditional resort 30 min from his stay due to the Xmas tree desserts that he posted? Is that bamboo christmas tree R posted also located at that resort? Is that how we found out that they went there together?

Yes. The bambo christmas were located in that resort. The tree desert had signature flower garnish from the hotel. At that time V posted it, he tagged a desert competition  link. When we clicked the link the site has Reba pic. I think it was indirect way of him to tag her, suggesting they ate the desert together

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Eery2 said:

Yes. The bambo christmas were located in that resort. The tree desert had signature flower garnish from the hotel. At that time V posted it, he tagged a desert competition  link. When we clicked the link the site has Reba pic. I think it was indirect way of him to tag her, suggesting they ate the desert together

Oh yea I remember that sugar! Turns out it's an even bigger sugar! Haha this makes me happy! That traditional resort seriously looks so beautiful, very fitting for our Dong Hua and Feng Jiu. So romantic!

https://www.aman.com/resorts/amanyangyun

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I'm relatively new to this ship. I started shipping guangre after watching ELOD last month. I can't move on from their chemistry on and off screen. I'm shipping them so bad that I'm even imagining them as the main leads of some of the translated chinese novels I'm currently reading (ie. Poison Genius Consort, Finally I Get You).

In PGC the male lead is described as an ice block/iceberg. GWG did a good job as ice face in ELOD that's why I was thinking of him while I was reading. When the female lead's beauty was being described I was thinking of Reba. In Finally I Get You, the female lead is 28.5 years old at the start of the novel and she's a chef. Reba is 28 yrs old now and Fengjiu loved to cook in ELOD. And the male lead is supposedly taller than 180cms. 

These novels have drama adaptations (Legend of Yunxi and Love in the Kitchen). I mean no disrespect to the dramas and the actors but I just automatically thought of them while reading the novel. In less than a month Guangre has completely rewired my brain. As of the moment I haven't watched these dramas because GWG and Reba are both still stuck in my mind as the main leads. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, Gao Wen said:

Have you seen this??? Guangre fans are crazy putting Dijun jelous face hahahahhaha. Reba knows we talk about that so she has to cover that hint. 

https://www.facebook.com/guangreDFS/photos/a.112017190459112/293519685642194/

OMG!!!!! This isn't the male lead in the drama.....who is this guy??? And in what context was this???

You bet! When I saw this I was jealousssssssssssssss

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

On 4/17/2021 at 11:28 AM, Eery2 said:

Thanks for explaining this. Make me super happy!!! 

I really like how they are piecing out these sugars a while back!

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 4/20/2021 at 5:07 PM, Gao Wen said:

Have you seen this??? Guangre fans are crazy putting Dijun jelous face hahahahhaha. Reba knows we talk about that so she has to cover that hint. 

https://www.facebook.com/guangreDFS/photos/a.112017190459112/293519685642194/

Haha. But she also placed her head on Su Moye's shoulder in ELOD as well. I always just thought that other actors were just too short for her to do this, as she is kind of tall herself. She can only do this if the actor is tall basically. Haha :sweat_smile: This guy will be her teacher of some sort in The Long Ballad (which is so good btw! They have gotten really great reviews. And I am just loving the overall drama. Everyone is just fantastic in it! I haven't skipped a single scene, which is a first for me in c-drama.)

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChibiYosa said:

Haha. But she also placed her head on Su Moye's shoulder in ELOD as well. I always just thought that other actors were just too short for her to do this, as she is kind of tall herself. She can only do this if the actor is tall basically. Haha :sweat_smile: This guy will be her teacher of some sort in The Long Ballad (which is so good btw! They have gotten really great reviews. And I am just loving the overall drama. Everyone is just fantastic in it! I haven't skipped a single scene, which is a first for me in c-drama.)

I agree with this. While I would love for Dilraba to reserve the action just for Vengo, I also think it has more to do with how the person is carrying her and where her head aligns with their shoulders. If the person has shorter arms, they’ll most likely carry Dilraba a little higher, which would make it somewhat uncomfortable for her to rest her head if it’s higher than their shoulders.

It does make me smile though, that Vengo seems to always know how to carry Dilraba so she’s able to comfortably rest her head on his shoulder every time. They’re even perfect together in this regard!

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3

Sugar!

Today both Vengo and Reba update their social media. Vengo update his Weibo and Reba update her Kuaishou. They both use word 有 in their caption!

Soompi forums not allow me to add their 有 version. So I only can type standard 有. Just see this twitter link I give you to see their type of 有!

It's weird because both V and Reba can use simple 有 like this. But they choose to use 有 like twitter post I give you.

Here! If you need to see clear version of V's Weibo post what emoji 有 both of them use today :

https://m.weibo.cn/1965715555/4628745371260128

I don't have Kuaishou so don't know how to give you all Reba's link. But, you can see from twitter link I give you they capture Reba's Kuaishou caption. 

• Love 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

GR cp weibo are going crazy over the possibility of V and Reba visiting their supertalk:joy: because of the similarity between this post and V ( or Reba sent it via V's douyin)

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4628206118505725

V latest douyin. Today post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN-IpnaFqVH/?igshid=15wjd3q0zunt4

Note that GR supertalk post was 2 days ago

Though there is also a posibility that it was just a coincidence among too many coincidences

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

On 4/21/2021 at 10:29 AM, hwen2ee said:

OMG!!!!! This isn't the male lead in the drama.....who is this guy??? And in what context was this???

You bet! When I saw this I was jealousssssssssssssss

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Thanks for explaining this. Make me super happy!!! 

I really like how they are piecing out these sugars a while back!

He’s a new guy who is going to take her as an apprentice so he’ll be her master. 

So apparently V will get endorsement's title and sign new company. Yea:partyblob:

https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/217740715.html?weibo_id=4629616851946671

No wonder he got black drafts for almost 2 months full. And let's hope for a new drama soon.

Since recently yxh's black drafts focus have been on his strength as a man (can't princess carry reba) so may be he will get role in action packed movie or drama?

• Blob 1

20 minutes ago, Eery2 said:

So apparently V will get endorsement's title and sign new company. Yea:partyblob:

No wonder he got black drafts for almost 2 months full. And let's hope for a new drama soon.

Since recently yxh's black drafts focus have been on his strength as a man (can't princess carry reba) so may be he will get role in action packed movie or drama?'?

Sorry but what means yxh's and zbb is zhang bin bin? I thought they were friends, how that works exactly? 

:heart4:Thank you for all the sugar you bring to us. 

19 minutes ago, Gao Wen said:

Sorry but what means yxh's and zbb is zhang bin bin? I thought they were friends, how that works exactly? 

Thank you for all the sugar you bring to us. 

Yxh=marketing blogs. Zbb is zhang bin bin. His team had been using V's name to uplift him in the early and mid broadcast of si teng in march

• Thanks 1

UPDATE TO ELOD BLOG:

Back to Chaos in a Dream: Chapter Seven

Three Lives Three Worlds Pillow Book Outtake

枕上书之梦回洪荒远古时

https://elodsoompie.wixsite.com/home/post/back-to-chaos-in-a-dream-chapter-seven

Chapter Seven is up!

This was a very long and challenging chapter to translate as there was everything going on!

Battles! Weddings! Drama! all happening at the same time!

It was definitely worth every bit of the time I spent on it!

I hope everyone will enjoy the story as I have tried my best to follow Tang Qi's prose as close as I can without losing the impact in English! 

And of course the editors have worked very hard on this chapter due to its length, sometimes staying up late with me!

Hope our dear readers will appreciate the story and spread the love!

AND, I love my dear editors, I would not know where I would be without your support!

Translated by @Ninky
Edited by @nitepolaris @SC2019

P.S this has been posted in the main drama page as well.
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

On 4/24/2021 at 9:44 PM, Eery2 said:

Since recently yxh's black drafts focus have been on his strength as a man (can't princess carry reba) so may be he will get role in action packed movie or drama?

Sohe's still in JX. Probably got a better deal. And the brand is Movado. Now apgrade from good friend to ambassador for Asia pasific region

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

The first part isn't directly related to GuangRe, but please bare with me—

Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng announced their divorce a few days ago. While I never "shipped" ZLY with FSF, I've always rooted for her happiness, so I'm sadden her marriage has come to an end, even though I'm sure it's in the best interest of everyone involved. Within Jaywalk, Yang Mi herself divorced after a few years of marriage. Both couples have children. These were pretty high-profiled marriages as the individuals themselves are high-profile. Of course, marriage itself isn't a forever guarantee... but it seems, unfortunately, marriages tend to be even shorter within high-profile couples. Of course no one enters a romantic relationship anticipating a future breakup—you always hope and think it will last forever, but no one can predict the future. 

Whether Vengo and Dilraba are together or not is still a question mark to the general public, but I'd like to propose a hypothetical question:

As fans, would you rather the two be in a romantic relationship with the potential of a future breakup, or would you rather they remain good friends who will always be in each other's lives?

For me as an outsider, I would prefer the latter. But I think this question is especially hard for those involved. When a relationship is based on a solid friendship, as we know GuangRe's is, entering the romantic stage can be difficult because you're afraid the friendship would be ruined, if the romance were to ever fade. And so with that fear, many don't dare take the step forward. But, if you don't, you'll always wonder, "What if?"

While part of me thinks there might be something more than friendship between Vengo and Dilraba, I admit a bigger part believes they've been withholding their romantic feelings for each other all this time. And as time goes by, year after year, the opportunity to start something romantic slipped away as they might feel they value their friendship more, and so they both don't say anything.

Personally, if Vengo and Dilraba are romantically together, I don't think Jaywalk would prohibit them from going public. My biggest reasoning for this is Yang Mi. She was very open about her relationship with Hawick Lau, from dating to engagement, to marriage. They are also both A-list artists with high brand value. Yang Mi is, by all definitions, one of Vengo and Dilraba's boss. It would be extremely hypocritical to prohibit her artists from publicly dating when she herself did just that. And if I'm not mistaken, there have been other in-studio couples as well. If Vengo and Dilraba are dating, I believe keeping it secret is solely their own choices. But if they aren't dating, I strongly believe it's because they're both afraid of messing up their strong friendship, not because lack of interest. I do hope though, they haven't dated and broken up like the couples mentioned previously—because I think that's the scenario I would be heartbroken over the most.

Apologies for being a bit emotional and long! HAHA

Edited by chloenynn
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 3