[Official] Gao Wei Guang / Vengo Gao / 高伟光 ❤ Dilraba Dilmurat / Di Li Re Ba / 迪丽热巴 - Next project "The Pillow Book"

ReemKanabta

On 8/4/2021 at 1:14 AM, Fong said:

Yea there's a lot of our couple's sugar from You are my glory lol. V was Livestreaming playing the same game with fans (like how she was doing in the drama) and he chose all of the prominent characters that Yu Tu and Qiao Jing Jing plays. His player icon was also an astronaut!! Dang if only V played Yu Tu, he actually has the life experience of switching careers. He'd be able to carry the role so much better. Sigh

https://www.facebook.com/111802520480579/posts/357688662558629/

Now that's really cute!!!! He's promoting the game/drama to support Reba.... hehe :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Reba's new interview!

Interviewer asked on her thoughts of Yamg sweet scenes. Her answers :sweat_smile:

- We're all professional actors, we'd focus on the characters

- I don't seem to be (shy during kiss scenes)

- Don't have much feelings when filming

Credit : Dilraba Dilmurat fansite

Q When we interviewed Yang Yang, he said he got shy when you both filmed kiss scenes. What about you?

A: I don't seem to be (shy during kiss scenes). A long time ago someone asked me "what kind of mindest do you have when filming kiss scene?" And I thought, what do you mean what mindest. It's just an experience these two characters are having together. So I don't have any mindset for myself (Actor herself and the roles are separate)

Q : Did you feel the sweetness when filming Yamg?

A : When I was filming, I didn't feel much. Because when you're filming, for me I'm... doing my job (I'm actually just working)

Well Reba... I know someone who get shy when filming LIGHT kiss scene and laughing so hard even after director said let's start she and her co-star still laughing non-stop and shy. You can take a look this behind the scene video. Maybe you know that lady and her co-star -_- 

Until now, I still don't understand why that lady and her co-star laughing and get shy. They're professional actors, right? So when director asked for wild kiss scene, they can do it. But why we don't get that wild kiss scene? Tell me :smirk:

It's just LIGHT kiss scene and they were pretend to have s*x with blanket cover it. 

Jump to 0:47 

https://38jiejie.com/2020/03/04/eternal-love-of-dream-director-resented-vengo-gao-and-dilrabas-kisses-for-being-too-civilized/

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 1

On 8/6/2021 at 10:27 PM, rainyday293 said:

Reba's new interview!

Interviewer asked on her thoughts of Yamg sweet scenes. Her answers :sweat_smile:

- We're all professional actors, we'd focus on the characters

- I don't seem to be (shy during kiss scenes)

- Don't have much feelings when filming

One of the questions

Q When we interviewed Yang Yang he said he got shy when you both filmed kiss scenes. What about you?

A: I don't seem to be (shy during kiss scenes). A long time ago someone asked me "what kind of mindest do you have when filming kiss scene?" And I thought, what do you mean what mindest. It's just an experience these two characters are having together. So I don't have any mindset for myself (Actor and character experience is separate)

Q : Did you feel the sweetness when filming Yamg?

A : When I was filming, I didn't feel much. Because when you're filming, for me I'm... doing my job. 

Well Reba... I know someone who get shy when filming LIGHT kiss scene and laughing so hard even after director said let's start she and her co-star still laughing non-stop and shy. You can take a look this behind the scene video. Maybe you know that lady and her co-star -_- 

Until now, I still don't understand why that lady and her co-star laughing and get shy. They're professional actors, right? So when director asked for wild kiss scene, they can do it. But why we don't get that wild kiss scene? Tell me :smirk:

It's just LIGHT kiss scene and they were pretend to have s*x with blanket cover it. 

Exactlyyyyy!!!

When I am watching YAMG, I could tell myself that they are just acting unlike when I watched ELOD.
Doesn’t matter how many times I’m telling my head that this is just a drama and they are just great actors still couldn’t justify the sweetness and tenderness from those two. Hence, I’m on this forum looking for some sort of justification and so glad so many people think the same not only my delusional thought :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Fong said:

What shyness?:smirk:

Yeah! What? Shy? No.

We're professional actors :smirk:

We're not shy at all -_-

Especially the lady. No, she's not shy. Even if director want wild kiss, bed scene of course they can do it. But why did they "refuse" to do it? Just working, right? 

Just one light kiss and pretend to have s*x scene with blanket, they already laughing non-stop and shy.

I don't know what to expect, where to put my eyes :rolleyes: if director really INSIST them to have wild kiss wild bed scene :joy:

I'm dead! Bye! 

Re-watching my ELOD again! 

:coolshades:

@Fongtoo bad your second video not available in my country. What are your posting?

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote videos. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I really really like it when Reba said "Gao Weiguang" eargasm :love:

- V's chinese name = Gao Weiguang

- His weibo name = Shenqing de Gao Weiguang.

《Shenqing means affectionate, warm-hearted》

- Gao Tiantian is his fans nickname for him. Because his fandom name is Donuts. So donuts is sweet. And Gao his surname. A lot Donuts like to call V with nickname Tiantian (sweet sweet). And Reba know this name and she said in this video call him like Donuts call him. Sweet!

Listening to her voice said Gao Weiguang a few times really like music for me :wub: 

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4656095252381722

Thank you for Guangre Thai for make this compilation

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • Blob 1

28 March 2017

Mr Pride and Miss Prejudice press conference

Feel bad for Zhang Yunlong. He's male lead. But Reba always near and talk to V :joy: Zhang Yunlong is third wheel. But, he's so kind. Give our Guangre space and not interrupt. V also recently help to promote and support Zhang Yunlong participation on variety show.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

COMPETITION: Guess the drama name from emojis - win prizes!!!

:astonished::thumbsup::cookie::heart:

Chingus, now is your chance to win prizes by guessing correctly as many dramas as you can from the clues posted. Thread

Let's have some fun!

EDIT by @partyon

Soompi_Advent_mini.jpg

December 13th

Well done! :yay:

And welcome to the Vengo Gao & Dilraba Dilmurat shipping thread. :heart:

Eternal2BLove2Bof2BDream2B6fi.jpg

They look a bit cold without hats in the snow. This is how couples ought to keep warm in the cold winter season:

110390.jpg

Cute, no?:fullofhearts:

In other news, our EO hamster has been writing a "Dear Santa" letter last night:

Spoiler

41ced6620bbf1e6b679ab4acfc15b549.jpg

Have you written yours yet? Are you wishing for a specific gift this holiday season?

Your Event Organizers,

@Sleepy Owl @partyon @confusedheart @agenth

Edited by partyon
Edited for Soompi Advent Calendar event
  • Blob 1