Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

AIGOO I'm so happy there is an official thread about this couple. hope we will get along well ;)

can't wait for the next episode of AM1988,  can't wait to see taek and deoksun interactions and can't wait for the new analysis. anyway, from ep.2 i can tell that the husband is uri taeki >< haha. sorry for my delusion ship heart. 

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, minibunny said:

Hallooo all..Finally a thread for our Taek-Deoksun..Yay!

The reason I finally post in main thread because I think JH ship seems too force their opinion but not see other opinion regarding TK and since I am afraid to cause a shipping wars in the main thread, I am taking extra care what I said about JH..I hate shipping wars, been there done that..so I am glad we finally have this thread..

Anyway, it's not that I don't like JH..I get why people like him..But for me the whole JH-DS are too scripted, the typical korean drama lead..bickering-fighting..it's not that I against it, it just what I feel about TK-DS is more natural..Maybe both actor-actress have deliver an excellent acting portraying those characters..their chemistry are really good

I still think that TK is the husband based on all the clues.. 

1. The hubby actor (KJH) is left-hand like Taek (PBG)

2. Husband behavior are calmer to DS when fighting..when DS-JH fighting, they like to yell to each other and more aggressive, unlike DS-TK

3. TK is smoking.. Unless they show JH smoking too, TK is still on the lead in husband finding

4. In the future, they seem to interview the future DS-hubby about how they met, so the hubby must be famous. TK is the famous compare to the boys..Unless, JH become really famous in the future

5. They show the development of DS seeing TK as a man and they also show, how they met TK..

6. The scar in TK's forehead..they zoom in, I think this might be the major clue

7. The photo, the husband point the opposite of JH-DS's photo date..also the future DS said that "he must have liked me since then", it fits to TK because she knew that JH likes her before that..

8. The chocolate, if it's JH, he already know that DS like SW but the hubby didn't know. And he's so jealous..27 years too late to be jealous

9. Husband clothes are more to TK style. JH wears something warm, even in the house. Because he has weak antibody, he even scold DS when she wears skirt because it's going to be cold.

10. DS overprotective towards TK is weird (in my perceptive), in the drama they show us twice that DS reject her friends to see him.. once is okay but twice? why they have to emphasize that much?

11. Just my opinion, the reason they show us TK-DS in TVN twitter,fb,instagram,youtube because they are the lead..but I might be wrong..and also when DS choose TK's gift than JH's gift means that she's more towards TK than JH..

What do you all think? Sorry for long post..I can't help it..I love my Taekie hehe 

Edit: Is it only me? I feel like DS behavior towards TK is like JH towards DS.. JH scold her because she wears skirt in the winter and also DS looks she doesn't care for TK but she actually really care (china scene) just like JH to DS.. 

Woww @minibunny i really love how you analyze them and also the details of every scenes and lines...

I really cant get over the beach scene...so itry to quote it..hahahhahah!! Team Taek ^^673147281432907776

" Darling,everyone has their own love story..but do remember that she might have history with him..but then again , we have oozing chemistry together"  -Taek

CVd_4oqU8AU1YNx.jpg:large

• Like 12

" Darling,everyone has their own love story..but do remember that she might have history with him..but then again , we have oozing chemistry together"  -Taek"

where does this come from? I personally hope he may be the boy because how does he change from a kid in her eyes to a man? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nicola_nikka said:

" Darling,everyone has their own love story..but do remember that she might have history with him..but then again , we have oozing chemistry together"  -Taek"

where does this come from? I personally hope he may be the boy because how does he change from a kid in her eyes to a man? 

Hi! Sorry if you misinterpret , but i just quote it..i created it based on beach photo..Its my personal interpretation .. It just a saying.. i was thinking if ever DS date JH, still no one can beat TAEK/DS chemistry..and I'm hoping they really end up together despite of everything..

^^

• Like 5

i still have a faith that DS will end up with TK. Hahahaha i just imagined that in the end they will show us that after all this time TK has been observing the whole scene about DS and JH. but He kept quite about that

I dont know its just my delulu :D

• Like 5

It's not impossible...hihihihi! For me Taek character is really observant ...he might be a quite type..but something in him that always give you impression that he's more than that..it will make you feel uneasy to underestimate him..a mysterious type ...

the more I watch him ..hes really something..

• Like 5

Hey Everyone,

I've been reading the posts in both threads. I just started watching Reply 1988. I love Taek! The whole cast is great but Taek is a character that drew me in after they introduced him. PBG is awesome in this and Hyeri is doing a great job. I am in episode 6 or 7 I think. 

Both actors have great chemistry. I look forward to reading more! 

• Like 6

Aaaaaa finally! I should visit this thread often to heal my heart. Everytime I visit AM88 my heart feel like a torn. Okey, many people assumed that JH will end up with DS but sometimes I feel they forced too much ㅠㅠ

For me Taek's character really misterious. Why do feel the writer will throw a bomb again like bammm! And jh-ds be like "whats going on?" Wkwkwk 

My english really bad I hope you can bear with me. I want to post everything in here but Im afraid my english will ruin your mood ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hello from here #thisisnotadele'ssong

• Like 6

Guys...Some shipper assumed that this might lead to a heartbreak bcoz of the background song meaning...

Some lyrics line is like this...

A season has passed at the lonely seaside

Memories of the bygone summer day

At the ocean seaside where no one comes

I now sit lonely alone and sing this love song

Our short summer is gone

My love is also gone

And your reflection has also disappeared into the waves

Even when I shout out your name, there is no response

And has now become a memory

My summer day will never return again

They said its a bittersweet song , and some of them assumed its Taek to DS song.. But what if its DS to Taek??

Some of us assumed that the background song is always a song of a Boy for a Girl..But what if its the other way around...??

I already post this comment to other forum..but i want to know also the opinion of other TK/DS shippers..hihihi!^^

Forgive me for my delusional imagination.. But  i feel that TK will know that JH like DS and DS have something for JH since she found out that JH like her..(Taek look so bothered in prev. ep 11)

For some reason, i think TK will distant himself, evolve himself  , and maybe later on DS will found out from boys that Taek like him but she 's quite busy with JH crush thing..then she will have this big realization, but quite too late.. TK start to date other girls.. then..then..then..- she will remember the beach scene with Taek.."A Summer Day Memory" -Our short summer is gone, My love is also gone"

But  then...

At the end of the road, they will reunited...then continue the real deal..hahahaahh!

This is solely just part of my imagination...#TaekSun ^^

• Like 10

Thank you so much for making this thread, we can spazz now without any inhibitions~ㅋㅋㅋ  Just want to share fanarts from DC

w7ludk.jpg

Spoiler

Credit: DC inside gallery

Edited by almirajjang
pictures won't show ㅠㅠ
  • Like 10

On 12/7/2015 at 0:52 AM, hafunohane said:

taken from the latest BTS. I SHIP BOGUM HYERI IN REAL LIFE !

In case there will be a moment that TK/DS will be apart (temporary only) due to some circumstances..

I'll post this song...hihihihih... #TAEKSUN

"Goodbye Girl"

All your life you've waited
For love to come and stay
And now that I have found you
You must not slip away

I know it's hard believing
The words you've heard before
But darlin' you must trust them
Just once more

'Cause baby, goodbye doesn't mean forever
Let me tell you goodbye doesn't mean we'll never be together again
If you wake up and I'm not there, I won't be long away
'Cause the things you do, my goodbye girl, will bring me back to you

I know you've been taken
Afraid to hurt again
You fight the love you feel for me
Instead of giving in

But I can wait forever
A-helping you to see
That I was meant for you
And you for me

So remember goodbye doesn't mean forever
Let me tell you goodbye doesn't mean we'll never be together again
Though we may be so far apart you still will have my heart
So forget your past, my goodbye girl
'Cause now you're home at last

• Like 5

hellooo guys! just wanna share! looks like #SeonTaek has their official singer (Lee Jeong Seok ~ the singer) remember in episode 6, his song was also used when Taek called Deoksun & invited her to watch a movie. ( i think it was a song about first snow...) and now, for episode 10 they used another LJS song..about summer memory.

It's just funny, since Lee Jong Suk--the actor, also like taek-deoksun in reply 1988.

• Like 6