Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Guys! I think I'm going crazy! Since Friday I cannot get it off my mind since I watched the live stream of episode 18. I know we are team low expectation but this feeling especially it's nearing it's FINALE is giving me mixed emotion. I just woke up from a dream about episode 19! At the start of it Deoksun said I LOVE YOU to Junghwan but it's only a friend word so don't take it seriously then she knew Junghwan confessed to her but she said she doesn't love her like that "just a friend" then she hinted clues that Taek is the one she likes and it's like she's trying to be close to him or court him. I also dream of two kinds of animals one is salamander (i think looks like it, but it's color green guys lols) I forgot the other one (they were on the floor and they r so fast and travel like a couple). The sad part for me is i know that dream is always the opposite of what will happen but I guess I'm just obsess with this drama and too much reading on soompi made this happen. Today I'm letting go and I just want to thank Reply 1988 for giving us Taek and Deoksun love story. Whatever happens in the end, whatever the result maybe. I know it is a long journey for us guys even if the boat sink we can survive, having survived this long is a miracle enough. If then, our wishes came true then like the baduk etiquette we should put our poker face and do not show them that we won :) 

• Like 7

Guest aoikarin

@delulu4kdrama I think he's kinda love xrated movie judging his look smiling wide at DR when he offers watching it. Future husband kinda like "weird" manga too.. LOL

Btw, it's comfirmed SW will marry Bora.. and the next 2 episodes will be the family issue. The never happen 2 brothers marry 2 siblings in previous Reply series is gonna happen!!! Well, it's gonna be heated issue i think since Taek is very famous and I have no idea the acceptance of Korean society marry their own family eventhough it's blood unrelated.Or Are they going to have a quiet wedding party?? Is taek going to release his anger once all of them reject the idea marry DS? Hahaha Makjang Makjang

ok i just start lurking tomorrow i know im so fail to avoid this thread XD

@hafunohane thank you for the parallels theory XD

i always feel like SW&DS and BR&Taek is mirror to each other if that make any sense as individual or couples..

like some point before how much BR&TK actually similar to each other start from smoking, their genius brain,their partner love taking care and worry about them, the bottle up anger though BR the type letting it out while TK keep with himself but who know something gonna trigger his anger since his dad dream for him to act more his age :P

and i need more people to talk about how similar DS&SW is beside born in same day like a twin, have same taste being call crazy to like their partner and so on XD

i need to see Sung appa crying in BR wedding since he brag to mom he would never cry but of course he gonna cry big time both in BR and DS wedding and maybe TK can cry together lol

i wanna see the reaction the two brother and sisters married in same family lmao gonna be so epic since it almost happen in 97 if not of SW sis died

• Like 16

In an interview with Ilgan Sports on January 12, she made her prediction and stated, “Um… I think Duk Sun unni and Jung Pal (Ryu Jun Yeol) oppa are going to get married. [She] will break up with Taek (Park Bo Gum) oppa and marry Jung Pal oppa. She has to do that. But I don’t know [the finale]. I’m curious.”

Jinjoo-yaah what are you saying T_T

10 minutes ago, nearsea said:

Now instead of gathering more clues to know 'how you met your husband'..I want more theories on how tk/ds gonna confess? Let's chill =P.

maybe he will confess for real during the first snow again like his dad propose to SW mom during snowing too but this time no sleeping :P 

• Like 4

I WANT TO SAY IT LOUD, JH IS OUT OF THE GAME HUNTING HUSBAND (BASED ON: GOOD BYE,MY FIRST LOVE.EP18 WAS TRIBUTE TO JH). HE ALWAYS BE THE GOOD DAMN MAN, sometimes i cried when his scene touched my heart. The confession was amazing,incredible,the coolest confession in the world. Im cried. 

BACK TO REALITY, WE NEED FOCUS ONLY ON CHOI TAEK AND DEOKSUN, THEY STILL FULL OF QUESTIONS? WHY?WHEN?WHERE?AND WHO?

WE DONT NEED TO READ FAKE SPOILER. But its okay to read, more spoiler out like last week, we got dreamy kiss. If the spoiler getting bigger, i wonder, do we got bed scenes? Or kiss everywhere :wub:

3DAYS LEFT CHINGUS

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, darafangirl29 said:

that will be so awkward when you have romantic relationships with your 2 closest friends.. one after the other. 

and you will see each other in one neighbourhood

i guess jinjoo is still young.. goat bleeep 

hahaha though i wonder which Jinjoo said that lol...

this make me wondering if the majority of Jungpal shipper come from girl around her age or the teenagers who still immature that mostly care more about their romantic ideal situation like those typical drama heroes instead the relation based of emotional level, realistic real life relationship and special bond?

• Like 18

2 hours ago, aoikarin said:

@delulu4kdrama I think he's kinda love xrated movieet judging his look smiling wide at DR when he offers watching it. Future husband kinda like "weird" manga too.. LOL btw, it's comfirmed SW will . marry Bora.. and the next 2 episodes will be the family issue. The never happen 2 brothers marry 2 siblings in previous Reply series is gonna happen!!! Well, it's gonna be heated issue i think since Taek is very famous and I have no idea the acceptance of Korean society marry their own family eventhough it's blood unrelated.Or Are they going to have a quiet wedding party?? Is taek going to release his anger once all of them reject the idea marry DS? Hahaha Makjang Makjang

2 hours ago, aoikarin said:

If BR &SW gets to marry first but the parents declined TK-DS marriage, then they can always marry R97 style...TK gets DS pregnant then the parents have no choice but to let them marry too :D

However i don't believe the boys parents would against it because it will be unfair, father's son vs mother's son. After all they have always been talk about marriage between TK & DS since they were young though in a jest most of the time but none of the adult know about SW-BR relationship...I think they would against BR-SW more because BR is older than SW 

• Like 15