[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, theobrominebeagle said:

Less than 3 hours to go!! 

(This is me in front of my computer screen, counting down the hours til airing time)

3699309415_f71d6aee_Download_2015_12_12_

Me too and I also scroll up and down the forum to know if there is new information about Reply 88 

Hehehe

Guest princessprincess
On 1/6/2016 at 4:15 AM, Vannyah M said:

Husband was revealed loooong time ago. Just listen carefully. I`m writing this from sound designers and sound editors point of view ( or better point of listening). *Hint- volume up the speakers at 29 seconds listen*

Are you pointing out here that JH is the husband? :D 

When I was rewatching last week, I also noticed that at 0:29, the husband's voice resembled JH. Maybe I am just deafened and confused but I played it several times before. 

22 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

I hope we get to know Sunwoo's surname in this ep. There is definitely a reason they are hiding his surname and I hope they will start to use it in this episode. 

i has forgotten about Sunwoo's surname. Maybe he's some huge deal like a famous politician or something. 

found this post http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/346174-current-drama-2015-answer-me-1988-%EC%9D%91%EB%8B%B5%ED%95%98%EB%9D%BC-1988/?page=355#comment-19450546

it was post from @meliere  she talk about the episode structure :

"So we can see from the narrative arcs that the episodes can be grouped into a 2-4-4-4-2-4 sequence. (OR depending how the last 4 play out, it could be 2-4-4-4-4-2).

I find this episode grouping/structure totally elegant, smart, and balanced. Go writer! Regardless of whether DS marries JH or TK, I think it’s a disservice to the writer, the show, and other viewers to call the story “ridiculous” or “out of nowhere”. Lee Woo Jung has clearly thought long and hard about what kind of a narrative she wanted to create, and has built her episodes in an organized and logical fashion. Any subsequent conclusion or ending will have been carefully planned from the beginning."

for detail you can go straight to the page. it is an interesting theory.

Right now  Tvn is having a rerun before they introduce another episode, it shows how much of a big deal this drama is for them to set aside a time slot for a RERUN at 6:50pm where everyone can easily tune in. we got 20 minutes left before live broadcast~! im so excited

Archived