Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

y'all it doesnt matter who carries DS....what matters is whether DS is just looking at the face of the person carrying her or if she is looking back at the person left behind....

we can have TK carry her and DS looking back at JH = bad news

or have JH carrying her and DS looking back at TK....

the context of the scene matter, the before and after...

but another thought...it seems BR and SW watch the stars together and JH and JB....im tempted to think TK and DS are not with either parties....

• Like 21

Hi guys, it's me again. So reading a post in MT, it's about the husband scene on episode 2. The poster said that the voice that says 'It's not!' after the husband went to smoke is not his voice, which i could only think she implies that voice is Ryu Jun Yeol's voice, which she means JH will be the husband, so what do you think?

IIRC, on one of the BTS (where JH and DS filming their after concert photo scene), it's said that even them, the main actor/actress, still don't know who DS's huband is. So chance are, if RJY is asked to voice a word on episode 2, it'll just be a big hint in which he'll already know he is the husband right? So i think the argument is a bit off there. It's just the future husband's voice afterall.

If there's a big hint on the future scene, i still think that the future husband being lefthanded is a pretty big hint (unless i'm missing something here). He's shown to drink with his left hand not only once, but twice (coffee on ep2, water on ep9), and we all know that every of Taek's eat/drink scene is also done with his left hand. However, JH only use his right hand when he eats/drinks, there's plenty of scene aready. I think this is pretty intended, not obvious at one glance, but obvious enough if you look at it carefully. It's still one of my favourite clues. Unless somehow within the next 5 years JH become a left-handed due to something, this clue is still as big as our hope, or at least i think so. :P

Anyway, have a great day friends! It's H-1 now!!

• Like 16

so like hi guys i decided to make an account after lurking since the first 20 pages and watching the clip of the future couple scenes and did you guys notice the pattern of the curtain behind the couple? not sure if its been mentioned before but according to what ive read on this thread, you guys really focus on the fish symbol and stuff. im not sure if its just me but the pattern definitely looks like fish scales. 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

@sarsuhahaha thank you ! 

We need to keep baduk etiquette and stone buddha game face. 

Reply 1988 will reveal the final husband hunting ep on saturday, date 16 january 2016. (soon as possible) 

The day I will eat dduk-boki!

Mmmm, yummy, I can taste it already.

• Like 9

On 1/4/2016 at 3:48 PM, Meliere said:

@chickfactor But we still must, must buy you ddeokbokki. I remember in the early days of the thread, everyone was so gloomy and delulu (LOL sorry guys! .. but we were doing stuff like looking at colors and digging for obscure clues, right?). And then you just kind of stepped in and said, concisely, "guys taek = end game. buy me food when it's all over."

How did you know so early??? 

I am a sage... like Dong-Ryong. Hee hee.

It's just a gut-feeling, but I feel rather sure about it. I honestly feel sorry for Jung-Hwannie fans (of which I am one). Dude, that kid is got a whole lot of heartbreak coming his way. It's gonna hurt so good for us to watch it.

I will feel really bad for him, while I chomp on my dduk-boki that you will all buy for me.

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

y'all it doesnt matter who carries DS....what matters is wether DS is just looking at the face of the person carrying her or if she is looking back at the person left behind....

we can have TK carry her and DS looking back at JH = bad news

or have JH carrying her and DS looking back at TK....

the context of the scene matter, the before and after...

but another thought...it seems BR and SW watch the stars together and JH and JB....im tempted to think TK and DS are not with either parties....

Exactly what have been on my mind.. It doesnt matter who is the person but DS reaction after all.. the main theme of the last 4 episodes must be about DS feeling.. What's on her mind and for whom she will give heart for.. OMG.. dugun dugun.. Make me so nervous chinggu..

I do still afraid that the spoilers given only to mislead us.. #hopingthebest #jaebaaaaaaaallll PDnim..

• Like 10

good morning afternoong evening chinggus

a lot of spoilers this week. ahmaxzing ninja skills by knetz. i guess we are not the only ones loosing the patience of waiting. hehehehe 

today is the  longest day ever. excited for tomorrows episode.. hold on tight. lets really enjoy the upcoming moments.. 

#remindmenottoexpect #reply1988trolls 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Raphelancia said:

Hi guys, it'sthg So seeing a post in MT, it's  the husband's scene on episode 2 Taske poster sa id that the voice that. says 'It's not!' after the husband went to smoke is not his voice, which i could only think she implies that voice is Ryu Jun Yeol's voice, which she means JH will be the husband, so what do you think?

IIRC, on one of the BTS (where JH and DS filming their after concert photo scene), it's said that even them, the main actor/actress, still don't know who DS's huband is. So chance are, if RJY is asked to voice a word on episode 2, it'll just be a big hint in which he'll already know he is the husband right? So i think the argument is a bit off there. It's just the future husband's voice afterall.

If there's a big hint on the future scene, i still think that the future husband being lefthanded is a pretty big hint (unless i'm missing something here). He's shown to drink with his left hand not only once, but twice (coffee on ep2, water on ep9), and we all know that every of Taek's eat/drink scene is also done with his left hand. However, JH only use his right hand when he eats/drinks, there's plenty of scene aready. I think this is pretty intended, not obvious at one glance, but obvious enough if you look at it carefully. It's still one of my favourite clues. Unless somehow within the next 5 years JH become a left-handed due to something, this clue is still as big as our hope, or at least i think so. :P

Anyway, have a great day friends! It's H-1 now!!

Its the older actor's voice, no doubt...its just the other camp to look for clue which so far had been pointing to Taek, even the intonation of the older husband similar to Taek's.

I think the biggest clue from the future is:-

1) Hubby smokes...we know for sure Taek smokes. Thus far SW, JH & DR are not smokers. They might develop the habit in later years but for JH we tentatively know he can't smoke because of his    weak immune system body. Having a brother with a major heart problem its very unlikely he wud develope a bad habit that would affect his health.

2) Left handed hubby... So far its been twice the old hubby was implies as left-handed which is only Taek in the group.

3) DS secret crush/chocolate thingy....hubby was clueless abt wifey past  that happened over 20 years 

• Like 15

54 minutes ago, Raphelancia said:

Hi guys, it's me again. So reading a post in MT, it's about the husband scene on episode 2. The poster said that the voice that says 'It's not!' after the husband went to smoke is not his voice, which i could only think she implies that voice is Ryu Jun Yeol's voice, which she means JH will be the husband, so what do you think?

sorry to cut your post, but think about this, would it be weird if the adult husband using teenage voice? why on earth they want RJY's voice in the future scene? why didn't they use Hyeri's voice too, then? *sheaking head*

• Like 12

I felt like maybe they were joking about that "hint"???right??? or is this the radish thing again????

I was going to not say this till ep 18 but honestly I dont see how JH/DS will ever "win" at this point because if you get TK and DS endgame= obviously their ship did not happen....but even if you get JH/DS endgame= how many episodes of there being a lack of development for your couple? plus how much swoon worthy scenes of the other ship in the later episodes?? like yeah you can get development in ep 17 pre-time jump, but is those 10-15 minutes really enough?? 

I just narratively can not see a really good ending for JH/DS shippers in either scenario...and the frustration i am sensing from their posts seem to validate my thoughts

• Like 16

2 hours ago, mangachickava said:

is the hint bad or good for Taektanic??

@mangachickava it's good one...if I'm not wrong it's on ep.13 (?). If you mind to watch 97 series again, that was when YJ eat together with his friends in his home, they were talk about 88 and I see something related to Taek down YJ's table.

• Like 9

@AppleP @lxands 

Yeah i agree. I think at this point, both camp is already at their desperate moment of hoping for their ship to sail longer, lol. Hence the rise of delulu post here and there. :sweatingbullets:

The difference are, JH's ship start strong with highest success rate and gradually drop for each episode, while TK's ship starts with no hope only to gradually grows bigger and stronger. Now both are still at 50:50 chance in becoming end game i think, ignoring any bias from my side.

I want to keep on being #teamlowexpectation, but each clues and analysis provided by you guys in this thread kinda makes me expect too much.. uWu

#teambowlcutbadukgeniusforever

• Like 19

2 hours ago, lxands said:

Its the older actor's voice, no doubt...its just the other camp to look for clue which so far had been pointing to Taek, even the intonation of the older husband similar to Taek's.

I think the biggest clue from the future is:-

1) Hubby smokes...we know for sure Taek smokes. Thus far SW, JH & DR are not smokers. They might develop the habit in later years but for JH we tentatively know he can't smoke because of his    weak immune system body. Having a brother with a major heart problem its very unlikely he wud develope a bad habit that would affect his health.

2) Left handed hubby... So far its been twice the old hubby was implies as left-handed which is only Taek in the group.

3) DS secret crush/chocolate thingy....hubby was clueless abt wifey

hahaha yes those 3 is the biggest and most obvious clues slap at our faces early on the game and all keep pointing to Taek tbh especially the smoking part..

with how JH logic of someone not smoking=good boy and JH really love his older brother i just can't see him ever start smoking considering his brother heart problem+his own weak immune

i don't see SW and DR ever gonna smoke too like how DR dislike the smell and future BR hiding her smoking habit from husband(must be SW)

so only left with Taek who smoking hot with his bowlcut..

JH knowing about the crush/1st love part&her being reject unintentionally by SW i just don't see any need for him to even bring up that incident 27 years later but it make more sense if Taek just found out maybe from her diary or something else

if they gonna push JH as husband and suddenly make him smoke in future kind of out of character and too force tbh(just my opinion) and their development as couple gonna feel too rush that even they end together it not satisfying (if TK the hubby, JH-DS just never meant to be and they never start there only feeling left hidden if JH ever gonna confess which i think he won't and just move on without telling DS)

and someone say their symbol is transportation unlike TK-DS have so many thing connecting which many have point out them but JH mostly transportation it like a sign he might move on/gonna bring her to real destination/taeknation :P 

of course there others subtle clues like the doll,fish,DS baduk outfit&similar outfit as Taek,TK&DS eyes beaming spark/adoration/love at each other, all the packmule's analysis, and many more where i have zero talent to deduct&left to the expert

haha sorry i should keep my expectation to the lowest and minimum...maybe should just comment again after drama end..

like @onlysb1say im worry too less...i should start worrying or should i just stay worriless if that even a word?

• Like 11

Omg I went to investigate what @sin921113 was talking about. I will provide the visuals. This is during episode 12 of Reply 1997 when Yoonjae and the boys are eating ramen at his house when this quote comes up:

34tae0z.png

And guess what they had just placed the ramen pot on?

2eywe4p.png

PD-NIM WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! @sin921113 you eagle eyes, you.

• Like 23

38 minutes ago, salz said:

hahaha yes those 3 is the biggest and most obvious clues slap at our faces early on the game and all keep pointing to Taek tbh especially the smoking part..

with how JH logic of someone not smoking=good boy and JH really love his older brother i just can't see him ever start smoking considering his brother heart problem+his own weak immune

i don't see SW and DR ever gonna smoke too like how DR dislike the smell and future BR hiding her smoking habit from husband(must be SW)

so only left with Taek who smoking hot with his bowlcut..

JH knowing about the crush part&her being reject i just don't see any need for him to even mention that incident 27th years later but it make more sense if Taek just found out maybe from her diary or something else

if they gonna push JH as husband and suddenly make him smoke in future kind of out of character and too force tbh(just my opinion) and their development as couple gonna feel too rush that even they end together it not satisfying (if TK the hubby, JH-DS just never meant to be and they never start there only feeling left hidden if JH ever gonna confess which i think he won't and just move on without telling DS)

and someone say their symbol is transportation unlike TK-DS have so many thing connecting which many have point out them but JH mostly transportation it like a sign he might move on/gonna bring her to real destination/taeknation :P 

of course there others subtle clues like the doll,fish,DS baduk outfit&similar outfit as Taek,TK&DS eyes beaming spark/adoration/love at each other, all the packmule's analysis, and many more where i have zero talent to deduct&left to the expert

haha sorry i should keep my expectation to the lowest and minimum...maybe should just comment again after drama end..

like @onlysb1say im worry too less...i should start worrying or should i just stay worriless if that even a word?

This might be not so relevant , but I remembered the couple 2015scene when H2015 tease DS2015 , the way he criticize (tease) DS2015, is same when TK said to DS that he might be BORA in her past life.. Observe how H2015 deliver his tease, it's really similar..

IdK I might be in delu mode right now..^^

• Like 10

GET OUT ! @sin921113

THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER

EVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRR

like how are you all so good at catching everything 

like can we compile everything and send it to the writer???? because i think she would cry at how much attention we put into her creation

-----

has the writer planned this from the start

for YEARSSSSS O.O

i got *shivers*

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, moonkeeper said:

This might be not so relevant , but I remembered the couple 2015scene when H2015 tease DS2015 , the way he criticize (tease) DS2015, is same when TK said to DS that he might be BORA in her past life.. Observe how they deliver H2015 tease, it's really similar..

IdK I might be in delu mode right now..^^

yeah with Taek learning cursing, DS can beat up Taek and in future there DS bite her husband arm if i remember right, that NE-DS-husband future scene vs TK-DS-NE scene, and future husband have same kind of dry joke like Taek joke about BR being DS in past life too much parallel going on beside their parallel with the others R88 couple and Taek being made more and more similar to future hubby characteristic

well we all being called in delulu ship so we are suppose to add more delulu in the menu so it fine XD

if the writer have plan 94 even before 97 it could be possible she have also plan 88 even before 94 or around the same time and purposely put the reference in 97 for hawk eyes to find later

• Like 14