Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

7 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

Yeah I was searching around to see if there is anybody who looks like one of the 4 guys and when I saw that person in the red circle, I thought that was a woman in high heels but just now when I take another look, i think there are 2 people standing there. The one with the invisible legs might be a woman in the crew, BUT the one standing IN FRONT of her might be TK, with the legs hidden.

If that's true, TK might see JH carrying DS. Yeah, that's another guess :D it might be a good thing actually. What if DS realizes something after this incident? ;) 

Lol you never stop surprising me :lol:..On a second look now it does look like two different person are there.But,whatever it is,tk should refrain.Again,as @sarsu sed above this might be flashback or shooting done for next episode.

---Btw @onlysb1 good going with the sherlocking,never noticed that fish either.Now it seems like we never really knew how much possibilities this series had.Like the zen references are all there,but we were too busy with the physical evidences to look beyond the metaphors lol.

• Like 9

@heolaaa It was from the link you posted =S,however I will upload the image again.Can you see the guy in front of the movie shooting equipment with four wheels? We were talking about that man/woman,who might be tk.But I'm not sure anymore.@Phuong Tam Nguyen might carry on with her pursuit :lol:.

20160106145604657fhdr.jpg

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, nearsea said:

@heolaaa It was from the link you posted =S,however I will upload the image again.Can you see the guy in front of the movie shooting equipment with four wheels? We were talking about that man/woman,who might be tk.But I'm not sure anymore.@Phuong Tam Nguyen might carry on with her pursuit :lol:.

20160106145604657fhdr.jpg

Haha thanks so much @nearsea but my eyes cannot TAEK it anymore hahaha, it's too small =))

• Like 4

@Phuong Tam Nguyen @nearsea btw wasn't the article with the pictures realesed as TK&DS filming? So I doubt that JH would be there. Might be trolling though, idk. But I think that the one in the red circle is just someone from the staff. Just gut a feeling :phew:

@bebe1989 sawrry, I don't have an ID to there yet, I'll send it to you later :D

• Like 6

can someone please compile all @packmule3 gold post from beginning until last ep when it end into one place and make it into a book together with all other brilliant theories for me to smile like idiot while reading and drink coffee milk on free time?

• Like 12

Guest gerimisore

My fanart! :) I remember @hafunohane mentioned this scene pages back and thought I'd draw this for today (also because Choi Taek with all his after-woke-up glory and stealthily sweet "annyeong.." is just plain irresistible <3)

How to start a good day à la Master Choi:

1. Greet your buddies before they’re going to school

2. Throw a separate sweet hello to your crush ;)

tumblr_o0jkcrYu0p1ut7f1go1_540.jpg

So, you guys have decided on LINE? Ah, I don't have it and can't download the app either :(( My cellphone is prolly dated back to BC that it's so ancient the only messaging app I have is Whatsapp. Have fun in the chat room 'tho! :D Don't forget to share the juicy bits here for people who can't join the convo there (like me! :<).

no matter what the fate of Taek-DS i would still happily read back again all the beautiful full of depth analysis of the drama and character esp Taek&DS since no matter where the destination it the journey that matter and this journey have been lot of magic.

every precious subtle interaction/inside joke/any intention of scriptwriter want to convey that i would usually just watching without thinking and just blink or miss without ever knowing so im grateful i get to think outside the box here after reading someone else opinion and get to enjoy&view the beauty of the drama from another angle

so whatever the answer from 1988 im just glad to board this submarine even if people laugh at our so called delusion but this journey in deep sea is full of laugh and meet wonderful bunch of interesting people 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, mangachickava said:

sigh we just need to wait for the scene....like in reply 1994 there was scene of CB KISSING NJ in front of trash....the context of the scene really matters

This time reply has been quite conservative right? Apart from sw-bora,we did not get any other kissing scene lol.So it might be that the occasions of  hug/or carrying on back have equal importance in case of showing intimacy/feelings for the other one special..

• Like 7

@shooastrid and @packmule3 

suddenly i got goosebump, the explaination is priceless ! All this time, we see taek and ds have a good relationship, they talk a lot, take care each other, ds have a lot smile and laughing if she talk with taek, i dont know exactly what ds feel about him? But still, everytime taek start skinship (about lean on his head to ds) she became nervous, and silent. Those skinship are priceless to me. Her "baby" act like "baby" to her. but why ds feel nervous and became silent?? Only choi taek can do this, remember when JH and ds bump each other, (im talking about chest to chest) ds wasnt nervous that time.

the second time choi taek lean on her shoulder, she became silent yet feel comfortable with him. Look at her eyes !

everytime she crying Taek was there, where is JH at that time?

taek understand her very well, when ds affraid to go to toilet, taek initiative to follow and wait for her. When ds sick, he give her medicine. But what JH do? He Just asked "are you okay?"

i know DS did the same thing to JH, but because she want to sleep. 

If we talk about ds school time, about ds always trying to go to study room, at that time, JH was waiting for her, give her umbrella. If taek stay as student, we might have to see him caring ds as well, but he is busy person now?

if the writer wont give taek time to make a move, i will angry to the writer !!! Because what???? SW and JH have time to explain their feeling and make move to DS ! But taekii?

It would be weird if ds choose jh so easy, and never really realize choi taekkkkk feeling to her !

Remember DS might have her flutter to JH, it because DS really wanted to be loved ! Not because she fall into him. Hehehehe

a lot reason why DS should realize her feeling first toward choi taek !

1. Why she close taek world to her friends? Even for autograph, she wont allow it. 

2. Why she always smile arround choi taek? Taek wasnt funny person.

3. If he still baby to her, she wont nervous at all if taek lean on her. 

4. DS still naif to me ! She wont aware her feeling, because she still busy trying to catch a man, the one with most possible to like her !

And the hints:

1. After ds talk with dr about her love life "why no one like her?" Suddenly taek appear and give pizza.

2. She love the gloves from taek ( eventhought she narration about she wont make it obviously if she was happy while the scene she wore JH gloves)

3. Even she think JH like her, she always take care taek (im talking about, the scene when she brought food to taek, and bleeding her nose)  ! If she really like JH, she wont make JH uncomfortable with taking care taek too much, even taek is their friends. I prefer to spend my time to the one i like, than taking care my friend. (Yup i know they all bestfriends) but in love sometimes make you the most selfish person.

4. When ds expecting sw to confess, taek suddenly call her. 

I know, all times we saw JH and DS a lot screen time, like sweet couple wanna be. A lot ppl praise to them. But why JH always one step to late???? If we talk about hints, ds always choose taek ! No matter what.

5. The song from no eul was background the last scene when taek cancel the date ! (The song was about fall in love again with the same person"

lol i find my self writing a lot. Like im confident about choi taek, deserve to be loved. Hahaha

• Like 14