Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

13 hours ago, minibunny said:

Since many of us still doubt TK is the husband, I just want to share my opinion..

Hypothesis 1: DS checks her pager because she reject TK after the concert so she worry about him..

This hypothesis will make sense if TK and DS have different attitudes then what we saw in the drama the morning after the concert.. Will someone that worry be able to sleep comfortably? Will someone who got rejected can make that happy face even eat well?

okay assume she reject him after the morning breakfast but before the dinner.. Then why DS wears skirt? Isn't her thing when she likes someone? If she doesn't has any feelings for TK, why she has to worry like that? Isn't worry a sign when you like someone?

Reveal hidden contents

image_zpsf1sdvuoe.jpeg

Thus, IMO, H1 is not making any sense

Hypotesis 2: assuming this drama is an interview then why JH is the one who got an ep dedicated for him hence he's the husband

We all know that both JH-TK agree that their friendship are more important than girl, no matter how much they like her.. The guy (whoever he is) love story with DS only begin when one of them is being rejected or retreating.. So a guy will get his dedicated scene for letting his feelings and got rejected..and then we see JH try to confessed and we see DS distracted.. Her answer is loud and clear, she has someone in her mind and it's not JH.. 

Edit: Hence, it doesn't make sense if JH is the husband when DS rejected him.. His dedicated scene is his approval for SunTaek to start their love story, not to verify he's the husband

sorry for long post 

And may I add that the way they concluded this episode (ep 18 entitled "Goodbye , My First Love") is like ep 15 entitled "Between Love & Friendship"? I've read some posts here that ep 15 was actually for Taek realizing Junghwan also likes Dukseon thus the title "Between Love(DS) & Friendship(JH)". How that scene wherein Taek was watching his surroundings while DS and DR was dancing, he saw JH looking at DS with such loving eyes and concluded that JH also likes DS because Taek was also looking at her that way. And so in ep 18, it's really understandable how it's entitled as it is as what explained by @minibunny  It was that scene wherein JH realizes that DS likes Taek because of how she was looking at the door thus still looking for Taek after he confessed. The title "Goodbye, My First Love" is written all over that scene and it shows how similar it is in concluding one episode that would relate to the title. That was JH's go sign to let go of his feelings for DS thus saying goodbye to her. It actually doesn't need rocket science to figure this out.  :glasses:

SO TEAM TAEK FTW!! :heart:

• Like 24

Btw, I'm new to this thread and my last visit here in soompi forum was she was pretty era thus the avatar at the moment. :) I already watched ep 1-11 of reply 1988 and I was waiting for it to end before I'll continue watching. We all know how it feels watching a drama when we'll wait for 37375858823838 days for it to be aired + 3285823582 days for it to be subbed, right? :lol: Then, I came across with PBG and Hyeri's bts vids on reply 1988 via YT and they were really pretty close off cam.:wub:  So I was starting to become a fan of both of them and wished they were the end game of this drama. I knew someone would make a forum of these two cutiepies and so after I've found it, that's the time I was lurking here and there until I read @minibunny's post and added some touches. I hope it's not too late to join this thread even though we're down to two episodes. :D

• Like 15

Just another random thought. ..

In ep 16 when when TK ask DS to return JH's wallet I wonder if DS check out his wallet. Because her action here  reflects her true feelings.

1) She open JH's wallet & saw their picture.  No matter how harebrained she is surely she'd realised JH like her. So if she still likes JH, would it bother her that much when TK cancel their date when she supposedly to be more giddy abt JH liking her?

2) She never open JH's wallet. So isn't she curious abt the guy she's crushing? Why won't she take a peek? Unless  she's no longer has any interest in JH, therefore she's not interested to see what's inside his wallet.

3) She look inside his wallet & saw the picture but in didnt matter to her anymore, but then she seems so confuse why TK suddenly distancing herself from her. If she saw the pic in JH's wallet she would have guess its because of JH.

So my bet is no 2, DS has no interest in JH any longer to even bother abt his wallet. She has move on from JH just as she did SW. She only has TK on her mind since then & he still in her mind 5 years later.

Now, the reason DS lie abt the kiss, my answer is simple. ..she was shy! It was her first kiss, she responded like that to TK kiss, now fully awake he can't even tell if it was real. Of cos she's not going to tell. She wants him to come to her with a clear mind & kiss her again....

JH getting married?  If the venue was at the air force based than I'm sure it must be him...with the girl who pick up his fiancée ring! He has to go first & find his happiness too, so that TK & DS can be completely happy & without guilt.

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, kilaalaa said:

@mariichii I know right? I think it's the way his fingers slowly caresses the baduk stones... Somehow it's quite mesmerizing... :wub:

It brings memories of DS sitting in his room with him for what I assume, hours... is it because she was mesmerized by it too? Gah. *fangirl squeals* *sighs of impatience* 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, monsterlife said:

So I read in MT that 

Hide contents

Sunwoo and Bora will probably marry in 1997 because of their last name.

Should I be afraid of another time skip? :sweatingbullets: I think dukseon will be pregant by then :w00t:

Does that mean ds have to wait for bora to get married? =/

• Like 4

How can I come to this point?

from "i know that this ship will doom for sure but i will go down with it anyway" to the point where

"oh my holy moly god.. TK might get a shot at this for real."

hope is a scary thing.. hope kept you going .. silly little hope

i still remembered last week.. the feeling of waking up at 8am quick check soompi forum and saw the kiss scene screen cap then

literally jump up and down in my bedroom like a crazy lu..

when you felt hopeful, you felt insecure about the outcome.. you expecting the unexpected..

you have doubt- a lot of doubt..

one thing i admired about JH  shippers are that they are so optimistic and so confident... and they're so brave..

they didn't even flinch,, i wish i got that sort of security blanket... i wish i fear less and trust more...

at this point in the game.. any signs we see can be point either way -it's up to to our own interpretation.,

can anyone wake me up when sat end? --- i hate this angst......  

• Like 11