Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Guest aoikarin

tumblr_o0s1t4lQp21to1fhoo1_400.jpg

OMG! this OT5!!!!! I'm having heavy withdrawal for this show!

The message that I got from ep 18 : "Destiny/faith/Timing create chance/opportunity for you. What you have to do is Grab that's chance now, work your richard simmons hard (just like Taek, work hard and sacrifice), or you miss it.. it won't come back"

I believe, it's the closure for JH. And If JH turns out as the husband... The message from ep 19/20 that i'll get from Reply show: RELAAAX.. No need to work hard and sacrifice for what you want.. Destiny will come to you.. :P

After I read @packmule3's post about seeing a man in a suit, I rewatched ep 9.  Everytime DS was in the elevator with TK in his suit in China, she kept looking at him and I felt her looking at him like she was physically attracted to him.  The scene where they focus on her scratching her purse strap emphasized this to me.  People say they can't see her love for TK other than as a sister or mother to him so he can't be her husband.  Some people can only see things based on their personality and life experiences so if they know or meet a person like Taek, he would only be a friend to them but this is a drama based on a writer's imagination and her own experiences so we should all be open to the possibility of a different outcome than our own personal preference.

I definitely think PGM looks good in that suit in ep 18.  I can now understand why DS patted his butt.  

I knew there was a reason why I was a silent reader.  Once I get started I can't stop.  Okay its 2:30 AM where I am so need to get some sleep.  

• Like 23

I thought about backreading dramabean recaps..and just wanted to share my findings..A lot of these have already been said already..but a little revision could work in favor.

--------

Ep 16

She’s surprised that Jung-bong knows her birthday is coming up, and he jokes that he’s developed the ability to read her mind because he likes her. But of course we see that he wrote down all the things Deok-sun told him about her friend, and that she suggested a birthday gift from the heart rather than something material

He gives her medicine and asks her to leave next Saturday night free. For the big confession? She knows that he has a big match that ends the day before and thinks he should rest a day, but he insists on Saturday.[why saturday?]

Ep 15

This one we know already:

Taek is away at another match and struggles through another headache. He wins despite his condition though. His baduk teacher fields calls from reporters all begging to get an interview and tells them not to hold their breath because Taek hates doing stuff like that

Deok-sun’s family sees a news report about a massive wave of construction going on to build new housing in the city, and No-eul asks when they’ll get to live in an apartment. Dad says he’s working hard so that they can move someday, and Deok-sun sweetly tells Dad that she’ll buy them a big apartment someday.

Sun-woo is surprised to learn from Mom that Taek’s dad is good at all sports, and she warns him not to ever make bets when they play, because Taek gets his competitive streak from his father.

--It’s at this point,I got the meaning behind title of this episode ‘between love and friendship’..it was not about jung hwan this time,it was tk who sacrificed every bit of competitive stroke because of his love for his friend.I was all panicked because jh tied tk‘s shoelaces..but this was about tk all the time..and it was clear in the last scene when he comes to the realization that jh has feeling for deok sun.

Ep-14

March 1989-jh’s birthday month

Dong-ryong sighs that they’d never watch something so wholesome if Deok-sun weren’t here, and she says they can watch racy movies—she’s fine with that. Taek laughs and says they’re not okay watching that stuff with her.

She’s shocked to find out that Taek watches them too, and he quickly backtracks to say that he doesn’t like them. Deok-sun turns all her fury on Dong-ryong, blaming him for teaching Taek bad things. Dong-ryong argues that she doesn’t know everything about Taek, while Deok-sun scoffs that there’s nothing she doesn’t know about Taek.

Dad interrupts the violence to ask Taek for the number to his hotel, and tells him that he has to leave for his next match in Busan soon. Jung-hwan asks why he didn’t just leave earlier today, but Taek says he’ll sleep on the way.

The girls ask Deok-sun about her birthday present to Jung-hwan, but she sighs that he hasn’t worn his pink shirt. She wonders if maybe she was wrong about Jung-hwan liking her at all.

A slow smile spreads across Taek’s face as he answers, “I just like her. I like being with her.” And then he gets all serious as he adds, “I think I might die without her.”

I am sure we have all read this..but I read this part again and now it solidifies the belief..

Deok-sun sits alone on the stairs on their street, and Dong-ryong wonders what’s got her so down. She asks for his advice and asks why nobody likes her, to which Dong-ryong snorts. She sighs that she must not have the right to be loved, and Dong-ryong asks how she likes her sweet potatoes, and if she prefers singers Lee Moon-se or Park Nam-jung. She answers each right away with her preferences.

He asks if she likes him better or Taek, and she says without hesitating, “Taekie.” He then asks if she likes Jung-hwan or Sun-woo better, and she gives a non-answer, asking why he’s asking.[the fact that these two are mentioned together again strengthens the theory that they were both part of her infatuation period’.

Dong-ryong smiles knowingly and says, “I’m asking what you like. Not what other people like, but you. YOU. Who do you like?” He says she has preferences for everything else, so doesn’t she know what kind of guy she likes? Dong-ryong: “Without someone else liking you, you could like someone, right?”

• Like 20

I remember one of you said in the last reply series , NJ & Trash had a private meeting with PD at first , so they knew they are husband and wife , so the same should be here for this reply , in BTS  we saw Hyeri and RJY meeting each other for the first time but they didn't show us how PBG and Hyeri met each other , what does it mean , my friends , what?:P

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, vana93 said:

I remember one of you said in the last reply series , NJ & Trash had a private meeting with PD at first , so they knew they are husband and wife , so the same should be here for this reply , in BTS  we saw Hyeri and RJY meeting each other for the first time but they didn't show us how PBG and Hyeri met each other , what does it mean , my friends , what?:P

Yeah I had take note that too, just the same I noticed how PBG acts possessive over Hyeri. Lol he sure knew Deok Sun gonna be Taek's wifey. It makes sense as good actor he is just too into his role ^^ Hyeri on the other hand I'm not sure she knew she has good chemistry with both leads but she sure looks more lovingly at Taek ^^ I can imagine  PD-nim's structure "Just look at Taek as if you are amused everytime you see him." Hyeri "How so?” PD-nim "Don't you think bowl-cut is funny?" Hyeri ”Ok, get it.” lol over-smarted. Joking aside I think PD-nim very perceptive than people gives  credits to him :D

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, vana93 said:

Also, if i recall correctly about the BTS scene, when the China photoshoot is about to be taken and Hyeri said she already take another photo with the other guy(RJY) , Bogum said "It's impossible..". (Does this means he knew that there should be only one photo that is relevant for the future scene? Hmm...)

Then on Hyeri's V-App with Bogum, when Hyeri kisses a little girl she said "Waah i kissed her", and then Bogum replied "No, you can't!" jokingly. (Again, it's either Bogum being ultra charm-teasing, or that he knows Hyeri belongs to him in the drama..lol)

Okay too much delulu for now. :P

• Like 17

The thing about JH shippers is that they grab on the present hints, and small, not so important details, refuse to look at the story. They think DS would come back and take the ring, why? Give me the reason why she has to do that when she didn't even bother to hide her expectation whenever the door opened.

Some say it might be her rejected Taek on the concert day, so she's constantly worried if he's okay (as a sister) and if he would come. No, if she worried, she wouldn't sleep that well that night.

The present is just there for trolling, all hints in R94 pointed to Chilbong, therefore the only thing I hoped back then when joining his ship is for NJ to change her heart one day, I myself also realized that in the story, NJ had always loved Trash. I'm not blind to say she liked Chilbong, she didn't like Trash anymore.

Some of their shippers are too blind to see the fact, they refuse to acknowledge that DS's friends suggested the idea SW and JH liked her but not Taek, that there has to be a reason for this, they fail to understand why DR told DS "It's not who like you, what important is who you like". They refuse to see DS tossed and turned all night after Taek picked her up at the soccer field and tell themselves that DS still liked JH.

To the ones who're stubborn enough to only see what they wanna see, I have no word for them. This's the reason I stop going to the main thread, I want to post something to reply some of people there but I don't wanna cause a fuss so it's better to stick here with you guys

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Raphelancia said:

Also, if i recall correctly about the BTS scene, when the China photoshoot is about to be taken and Hyeri said she already take another photo with the other guy(RJY) , Bogum said "It's impossible..". (Does this means he knew that there should be only one photo that is relevant for the future scene? Hmm...)

Then on Hyeri's V-App with Bogum, when Hyeri kisses a little girl she said "Waah i kissed her", and then Bogum replied "No, you can't!" jokingly. (Again, it's either Bogum being ultra charm-teasing, or that he knows Hyeri belongs to him in the drama..lol)

Okay too much delulu for now. :P

He said ”This won't do..." like jealous hubby ^^ 

@lovelyrainy. Yeah stick with us ^^ Because nothing gonna change in last two ep. How long we waited for time skip? It must be important what has happened before and after. There is a reason ep17,  18  was TK-DS centered. Let's be comfy here Chingu. There is no room for Junghwan now. So no need to bring up twist and troll theories. They will get over with it soon. Remember how we complained they didn't give any credit to Taek as future hubby. Now we shouldn't do same thing some of them had done  to us.

Also if you still have any doubts Deok Sun conveyed  the message that she moved on from Junghwan here is what she played in his car. She rejected him even before confession ^^

• Like 9

I really enjoy the way Taek troll DS. He hold a laugh when DS said he must call her SY so that she can pass the exam. He said in the previous life DS must be BR. Or in ep 18 he asked where was the place that she's popular? lol Seem like he troll her more than we thought :grin:

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, Nguyen Diem said:

I really enjoy the way Taek troll DS. He hold a laugh when DS said he must call her SY so that she can pass the exam. He said in the previous life DS must be BR. Or in ep 18 he asked where was the place that she's popular? lol Seem like he troll her more than we thought :grin:

Yeah it's true, he loves to tease DS. Our little smile devil~~

This is why the future husband bickering with DS or even tease her with "Want me to give you a mirror?" doesn't concern me as being not like Taek. It is Taek-like. The minor difference is simply because how it's two different actor who acted that scene. Now let's imagine every scene of the future couple acted by Hyeri and Bogum instead, and whenever future husband tease or bicker with DS, imagine it's Bogum who said it with his ever-so-big smile on his face. I'd say it's a perfect fit. :heart:

Moreover on EP18, we got a scene where the future Deoksun take care of her husband with the coffee etc etc, we can imagine them being young DS and Taek in no time, but i'm having a hard time imagining young DS treat JH in similar way. xD

• Like 14

What I'm surprised to see is not that JH fans keep on denying the fact that JH finally let go of DS in the latest episode and they keep on saying that JH will still be the husband, what really surprises me is that many of the TK fans also think this way (in tumblr, twitter, instagram) :blink: ok, 2 episodes left, "it's not over till it's over" but I do not believe one bit that they're going to drag this husband hunt on anymore. To me it was pretty clear that the hunt ended already. I wish that especially TaekSun shippers would have more confidence in this ship, because DS has already chosen Taek in her heart. Now what's left is for her to finally confess her feelings to taek, before "the time spent breathlessly living, turns into regret."

Happpy sailing my fellow "underdogs" ;)

ps. @mellinadear asked me to share this beautiful song here again. Let's cry together. :grin: :heart: 

"As I watch that figure going farther and farther away from behind
Still, I won’t say this moment is goodbye.

It was sweet, wasn’t it?
The two hearts drenched inside those numerous memories,
how shall we forget?

Ah you will come again,
You can’t stand loneliness.
Ah to my side,
you will come back again.

But when that time comes,
when I meet you again,
can we fall in love again?
During those days flying by,
Again, just how much
tears am I gonna shed?

It was sweet, wasn’t it?
The two hearts drenched inside those numerous memories,
how shall we forget?

Ah you will come again,
You can’t stand loneliness.
Ah to my side,
you will come back again.

But when that time comes,
when I meet you again,
can we fall in love again?
During those days flying by.
Again, just how much
tears am I gonna shed? x2"

• Like 12

I don't want to bring up this, but some JH shippers are really obnoxious.

Why our room seems want to enjoy and celebrate even though there are two eps. left????

For me, it's not rude or wrong to enjoy in advance the piece of hope and chances that we believed in..we wait for that, we longed for that..

For us we believe Taek is the Husband, we don't declare Taek is the husband but instead lay our cards with supporting piece through the help of our CSI Team, Special Taek Force, Creative Graphics and Artist, Smarty pants writer/blogger and Expert script Analyst.

We don't just jump off the cliff..Its too painful if we hit the rocks..

We use our TiTaeknic ,Submarine, and Helicarrier incase we need to sink or FLY...hihihihihi!^____^

The effort result of this room deserve celebration and, yes we might delusional in some points, so are they.... Shipper here know how to take it slow, humility is in practice... We celebrate/party now so in case something goes wrong at least we managed to celebrate first.. ^__^ We can Swim later anyway... :P

We used to say the line" its not over til its over" coz others look TK/DS to be so delusional even in the early stage..

But now we have pretty good level of confidence since its 2 episodes left only, and

"A Good General Knows Which Battle To TAEK…"

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/marvelmovies/images/f/f4/Helicarrier.gif/revision/latest?cb=20120315111326

captain america the avengers black widow steve rogers agent coulson

• Like 23

@sarsuyes it already obvious and clear who she choose and JH already say his goodbye in beautiful way which deserve respect and proud for him so i hope TaekSun shipper here would show more faith,grab popcorn and relax :P 

let just wait for all their flashback and new moment :P 

• Like 7

I think they cast lee seo jin just to add more troll voz PBG play the younger version of him in wonderful mama and he's known that he likes to grumble in running man which is so JW. I forgot what ep but late dad of SW did ask about JW is he still like to grumble and SW said yes. Just hope he will play the adult JW coz the grumble. Lol

• Like 8

guys, i just stopped by JH shippers' page, and i found that JH shippers are very very optimistic, even much more than you @st4rdust :)) alll of them are thinking abt kiss scene between JH and DS, even all of what happened in latest 2 episodes! i really dont understand! Actually, i really love JH's character and i think that's nice enough for him to stop his feeling towards DS. JH is very interesting characteristic besides TK, and i'm sure all of them though are very optimistic but inside their minds, just a little percent for the truth that JH will be a husband. i am wondering why they are expecting a kiss scene which is actually painful to the one they love? 

i heard they discussed about the scene that JH would get a airplane accident which will make DS realized that how important he is to her, and after that, the kiss scene happens in Gimpo airport. Actually, i think it may happen, but i dont think there would be a kiss scene then, although there are many spoilers abt this many days ago. But who knows? maybe it's chance to re-view the missing scene as flashback, when DS heard abt TK's rumor-accident in past? Again, who knows?!! :bawling:

• Like 13