[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

I am the happiest, proudest fangirl right now :tears: He did it :tears: My Jungbong did it :tears::tears: I'm sorry that I had lost faith in you oppa and thought I would be the one who would have to support us and all your hobbies. You did it and I have never been so happy and proud. Man if there was a way to send congratulations cake and card to fictional nonexistent characters you would be getting the biggest cake and card from me. He did it :D Congratulations!!!

Kim Junghwan let me love you :tears::tears::tears: you are precious beyond words and I just, yeah you have officially gone on the list with oppa-ya and my bong as some of my favorite characters to come out of this franchise. The boy is just so selfless and giving and caring and loving and there are not enough words in the english dictionary to describe his level of awesome. on the outside looking in, he may seem like this cold porcupine or cactus of a teenager/man who's a real challenge at times. But at his core, he has always been this caring, this attuned to others feelings, this loving and I just :tears: LET ME LOVE YOU.  I had suspected that his future may have something to do with my Jungbong (i though he would later become a doctor because of Bong's heart problems over the years) but to know that his dreams and wishes has always evolved to match and achieve for his hyung what he can't because of his heart :tears:...it's just.... his story and that of jungbong and the relationship the two share really hits close to home for me because i already told you guys about my own health issues that will be life long. to just see how much he loves his brother and wants to do for him what he can't, and then to have my Jungbong simply wish for him to live his own life, but fulfilling for his hyung who he loves so much (we've seen this from the beginning of the series) what he knows he can't do, but could have done....*bawls* I want to call my mommy and sisters and brother and thank them because it just reminds me of how far we've come and how they are always really there. Then to think of childhood how perhaps because of my bong's health he's always been kind of neglected/fend for himself/not cause trouble for his parents...it explains a lot about some of his character traits and him not hating my bong in any way or feeling some kind of resentment or something negative but instead he always loves his weird hyung and supports/humors him in his zany ways (remember he wanted Taek to teach him the rubik cube so he could teach bong, telling deok sun not to eat the sausage because it's for bong, telling the other s "but i like my hyung") KIM JUNGHWAN YOU THE REAL MVP. Then his adorable elementary school journal entries that mention Deok Sun (how cute that he already liked/noticed her for her strength. awww he wants to arm wrestle with her :wub:)

Sung Deok Sun, let me love you. I was a bawling mess at her being a bawling mess seeing Bora's room. That little girl has a heart of gold and man how I enjoyed and been waiting on those two sharing a sweet moment of sisterly bonding and affection. It was near perfection and matched very well to that of my Kim brothers.

Dang Bora you are cold hearted (but not really) and I love that steely "my wish is for us to break up". Sunwoo and I both went from :) to :( so quick. What is this about her being in R94?

What is Dong Ryeong in the future? Heeey air force 1 Junghwan do you look as sexy good out of that uniform as you did in it because sexy can i take you to my crib... Stewardess Deok Sun :D (how the heck did netziens get it so right?!) Did ya'll see them walking down the block looking boss as richard simmons. They came back struttin' like yeah, we run this town! Seriously I could not take my eyes off either one of them at their comebacks. They both looked boss. 

I shall comeback with more thought but appa's speech that it's okay not to have a dream yet really touched me.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@packmule3no, it's not the tsundere-ness of the character. Or maybe it is :blink:. I don't know. It is the way he acts that reminds me of JH. The way he talks. But he look so much like tk papa to me :D . 

I really don't put too much weight in the future since the characters in 2015 is too different from the one in the 80s. They probably change. Even with that in mind the 2015 husband is still blocking me from my fantasies of tk and ds and their forever. It is hard for me to reconcile them both.

1 hour ago, HealingUnicorn said:

I read spoiler from kkuljaem and one of the comments says that bora is the activist unnie mentioned in reply 1994.. since i didn't watch reply... Can anybody tell me what episode it was??? 

It is in episode 12 R1994, Trash oppa driving NJ back after run errand for her mother, NJ mom ask her to send tea? for Trash oppa. Tea if I not mistaken.

JnXmqpu.jpg

If this TRUE, I dont know either Trash got slapped by Bora or Bora kiss him back TT__TT

Starting soon !

let enjoys the show ! Neither your favorite get into the scene, or have a lot scene.lets dont blame each other character, because without them, we not here ! 

We only have 3 eps to go, its not possible for us to meet again on another thread / new drama. So ENJOYYYYY *jungbong *style *background music: sharp- after the play is over

For those ppl who does live recap soon ! Thank you so much.

Start! Squeeeeee.

8 Oct 1994 in Ssangmundong. TK's dad and JJ are watching a gag program on TV and she tries to imitate a character but he says she doesn't look like him.

JH's dad tries to imitate it too and jumps about on the couch but stops after JH's mom glares at him. JH has a new hairstyle and says he's going over to TK's room.

On NOW!

:)

JJ and Papa Kimare the same... ha ha... same mental age! They do the same face, fingers around their eyes.

JH says he is going over to Taek's. Mama Kim feds him. I think she is sad he is not staying...

We see all teh kids going over to Taek's. All the parents are having a hard time letting them go, though it is just next doors.

DS is also getting ready to go over. The parents all seem so reluctant to see their kids off, even if it's only to TK's room. Aww.

SW also gets ready and jokingly chides JJ for using banmal.

WOW a huge spread + cake has been prepared for Taek! HAHAHAHA he's slowly trying to parallel park outside but he sucks so bad at it.

SW says he'll help him with parking and asks TK to go in first~

JJ CALLS TK 'OPPA'. THAT IS SO CUTE. TK gives JJ a lollipop~

Bora comes down the street in a suit. She bumps into SW. OMO. SW just storms back in and slams the door.

Archived