Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

11 minutes ago, mayley said:

I'm just amazed that some people, when things go realistically poorly for JH, call it trolling, claim the writers are insane, and that is makes no sense. But when things go well for him, it's suddenly "right" and "actual" plot development.

But when things go well and develop for TK, it's just a red herring or trolling, and doesn't count as actual plot development. And I'd be saying this if it was vice versa as well. I love both characters, but I just feel TK, as a character, gets discredited so often--he's a wonderful characters who was just as viable as JH.

This...hahaha yes..could not have said it better..

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, Meliere said:

My favorite scene today was actually the 2015 one. For the first time I felt an emotional connection to LMY & her hot ajusshi hubby (*cough* choi taek*cough*). That scene was so sweetly and subtly done. Good job PD, good job.

Sorry to cut your post, but this was my favourite scene as well, how they were sweet with each other and it sealed the deal for me, that TK is the husband. I mean, DS said to her husband, he should go home and work. What could a pilot possibly have to work at home?! And TK did use the term "working" for him practising baduk at home before, at least once as far as I remember, when he made DS's nose bleed lol.

• Like 21

the writer made two amazing male leads w/ an amazing lead female. I cannot applaud more for this drama then today. The reply dramas have yet to fail me but this one and reply 1997 will hold a special place in my heart. This one especially because both leads were amazing and worthy and if next week the writer decides to change it; i dont even care anymore because i am at peace w/ this drama. both guys will be amazing to lady duk seon :) 

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

I just finished watching RAW.. Is JH's mom pregnant? she's calculating the days.. i thinks it's 3 months already

well JH always want a  dongsaeng so he don't have to be the maknae anymore more happy celebration for the Kim and to distract JH from his pain if it true

so many past foreshadowing to show how much chances have JH missed and blew up himself because of hesitation,pride,embarrasement,overthink&bad luck with timing it just show they just not meant to be...

that moment when he finally able to let go his pride&embarrassment by confessing infront of his 2 other friend poor dr&sw but she have move on long time ago...well glad he still able to twist it just as practice&save his dignity since sw&dr gonna be in awkward position...well since sw&dr being made to only know about tk feeling only&show their biggest support for him that is one of evidence that tk will be the husband because their friendship bond have been strongly and heavily focused since day 1 that i can't see the writer ruin the dynamic putting dr&sw it position to choose between 2 friend for another friend heart...so im glad they just thought it as a joke even it sad for jh&their friendship for sure will never change in future.at least make me reassured and happy for jh no matter what his friend will always be there for him even he don't get the girl..i love my ot5 ok and i want them to always be together even after each have their own family..the gang kinda remind me of kisarazu cats eye gang whoever have watch the drama lol

that time when he saw tk come to ds side when she cried even ironically he is there first but when he finally decide to go it too late&today he can arrive first if he go immediately after seeing that guy with other girl&left ds alone but he still keep thinking..he is really his own enemy not taek tbh...

and tk&ds run leaving jh jacket behind also foreshadow he will get left behind by the two...

im happy i can see my fave gutaeng hyung again in future scene XD

• Like 17

1 minute ago, packmule3 said:

Hi Stranger. 

Thanks for all your help again. :D 

:lol::lol: Ah you are making me embarrassed now..if anything I only 'confirmed' your already established view on 'the icon' being there because of adjusting the focus and exposure lol..Anyway you are most welcome and thank you for all the amazing posts which helped our ship sail smooth...hehe..

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

"IF YOU LOVE TWO PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME, CHOOSE THE SECOND ONE, BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY LOVED THE FIRST ONE, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE FALLEN FOR THE SECOND ONE"- JOHNNY DEPP

WOAH SO DEEP I FOUND OIL.

• Like 13

I've read so many clues and hints of all sources supporting my ultimate belief for my ship #TaekSun. Never before did I get insane for a movie and its concerns this much.

And isn't Taek being DS's manitto back in Xmas88 making any more sense for me to be convinced?

It is some kind of destiny, it is fate.

And after all, as the core message of the movie stated "My final love is family."

It is obviously the love building up based on (unconditionally) unconscious care between DS and Taek. Isnt it?

Still 2 eps ahead. I have shipped both precise couples in 97 and 94... wanna make a hattrick now in 88. :)

• Like 9

Guest aoikarin

hahaha.. I knew it, PD team will troll till the end!! now, everyone getting crazy because of the symbol on the jacket! Well, the husband might be true JH  with his airforce jacket or might be Taek who borrowed JH's jacket... OMG! suddenly i remember PD's troll in R97... the jacket thing left in oppa's car. And agai. what's up with the jacket?? i've been sensitive with jacket scene since @packmule3 posted her chocolate theory, then, DS borrowed BR's jacket.. then, Taek&DS left JH's jacket on the school field... hahahaha

Anyway, I shipped the script.. We have seen DS's reaction during confession.., her mind keeps on TAEK.. She's having one sided love with Taek now (since she hasn't know about Taek's heart).