Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Argh!! now i'm more afraid. This ship is making me doubt my ability to tell a drama's story. Because I know deep in my heart even if Taekkie is the husband, everything can still go either way because the writer made it so. She crafted a story that made the two men equal and that whoever between them can be the husband there is a good backstory to support it (even if I personally think that JH love story started out with a bang but fizzled out in the end). I keep telling myself It's okay if JH is the husband but I will be extremely sad if Taek did not get his girl. My only consolation price is for the not husband to find his own girl that hopefully I would also love as much as I love DS. That is why I want the husband hunt to be over in episode 18. I know the writer love her 88 characters and I want her to craft a good ending for them that I could buy as a viewer. It can be done in 2 episodes. But if in ep 19, JH is the husband and DS reciprocated his love, I want it to be done there so that in ep 20, Taek's character can have his own love story. Tsk...never thought I would be into this drama when I started this show. 

• Like 7

HELP. CSI TEAM. WHO ARE THESE TWO PEOPLE?

Posted on DC, dated today. http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=592135&page=1&search_pos=&s_type=search_all&s_keyword=%EC%84%A0%EB%B3%B4%EB%9D%BC

Screen_Shot_2016_01_10_at_7_36_31_PM.png

TAG SAYS DS-JH, BUT TITLE SAYS SW- BR.

EDIT: Thanks guys! @lovelyrainy @nicola_nikka i think the original poster wrote SW- BR too and #sunpal tag which i thought was DS-JH isn't deokSUN jungPAL but SW.

*FIUHHHHH*

41VPdOIOd0L._SX334_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

@minibunny YOUR POST GAVE ME LIFE. also let's not forget in ep 17: #BLUEEVERYWHERE

Screen_Shot_2016_01_10_at_8_02_47_PM.png

• Like 15

Guys, even though I'm Taeksun shipper now but seeing from the MT, and other shipper's post they r like war freak. I'm not trying to generalize here but some of them r just so bitter that they tend to discredit other ideas right away if they don't agree with that. Now, I'm so worried for PBG even though he's popular if he is really the husband that he will get a lot of hate from immature netizen who ships Jungpal and Deoksun because from what I can see their loveteam is well loved by International audience and trended in twitter globally after ep. 18.

But, I also saw that most of the ratings of Reply 1988 are from the 40's so it must be the ahjummah's hahaha. So prob I'm just worrying too much lols. But, really that is just based on my observation I'm trying to be open to other opinions even though it doesn't match mine but accusing some of the people here of delusional or etc. is just over the top now, because of that I want to say I hope u get Jungpaled! hahaha jokes. I'm just a lil bit pissed lols. bec. I just can't believe them because u guys r so calm here and doesn't expect too much and considering other possibilities also. 

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, hafunohane said:

HELP. CSI TEAM. WHO ARE THESE TWO PEOPLE?

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=592135&page=1&search_pos=&s_type=search_all&s_keyword=%EC%84%A0%EB%B3%B4%EB%9D%BC

TAG SAYS DS-JH, BUT TITLE SAYS SW- BR. HELPPPP

Looks like SW-BR. The way the girl's hair was tied up is more like Bora.. DS doesn't tie her hair up when it is long.. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, minibunny said:

image_zpsd51lf8sp.jpeg

I will also like to add that there's a yellow:pink:green folder which i think represents: dukseon likes/loves taek. 

The Color Pink

The meaning of the color pink is
unconditional love and nurturing.

http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-pink.html

i feel i am taking a class here: how to determine drama 101: reply 1988 

• Like 8

Why isn't it Friday yet??? 

What's I'm waiting for most is flashback of Duksun when she knew the news of Taek's plan crash. Why, of all the day she went shopping with Mi Ok (as someone suggested reason why we didn't see DS), why did they hide DS exactly that moment if it's not because they're preparing for a grand show

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, Yesin Lee said:

Guys, even though I'm Taeksun shipper now but seeing from the MT, and other shipper's post they r like war freak. I'm not trying to generalize here but some of them r just so bitter that they tend to discredit other ideas right away if they don't agree with that. Now, I'm so worried for PBG even though he's popular if he is really the husband that he will get a lot of hate from immature netizen who ships Jungpal and Deoksun because from what I can see their loveteam is well loved by International audience and trended in twitter globally after ep. 18.

But, I also saw that most of the ratings of Reply 1988 are from the 40's so it must be the ahjummah's hahaha. So prob I'm just worrying too much lols. But, really that is just based on my observation I'm trying to be open to other opinions even though it doesn't match mine but accusing some of the people here of delusional or etc. is just over the top now, because of that I want to say I hope u get Jungpaled! hahaha jokes. I'm just a lil bit pissed lols. bec. I just can't believe them because u guys r so calm here and doesn't expect too much and considering other possibilities also. 

Yes totally agree with u. It is WAR out there. I really love this forum because everyone is very logical in their CSI reports. But more than that everyone is so polite and respectful of all the cast members! Even though we are all SunTaek shippers, we are all truly open minded to each other's opinions and ideas. In addition it's really fun to just discuss with each other!! This is what I love about this forum! Definitely worried about PBG too though...

• Like 12