Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@MayanEcho 

That BTS is funny - so much planning for a scene that is supposed to be impromptu?

I have just started on Till the End of the Moon cos I like the leads. Oh boy! It felt like I was watching RPG games. The set is so elaborate and the costumes are splendid! But I find Leo Luo on the thinner side in this drama. @partyon His physique seems to be dwarfed by his demon lord costume. However, he seems to be playing a character who is long-suffering and so perhaps the gaunt look suits the character. He plays evil well!!!

I have the same taste as your kids in music I think. I sometimes play Phantom in the bathroom too. :joy:

@Ameera Ali

I share my oppa with a few here. So far, I haven't experienced anything that requires ....

nacho libre funny gifs GIF

• LOL 6
  • Blob 2

19 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@confusedheart Welcome back chingu! Love to hear more from you!

Thank you for the warm welcome. :heartxoxo:How have you been? What are you watching? Anything interesting? 

19 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

he ready to jump in to your long list :D

Yes, he has abs. @partyon should approve of my choice. Ahjussi but quite fit and handsome. :fullofhearts: What do you think? Worthy of being an oppa? Should I graduate him to oppa status? He is at the moment in the waiting list of potential oppas.  

19 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Welcome back @confusedheart chingu! I was wondering where have you been lately! :) Hope you are having some free time to enjoy yourself! :heart4:

I am busy with my job as usual alongside modeling 3d stuff for my instagram account! But still, catching up with all the favorite on-going dramas! Looking forward for Family to start off. :heart:

Chingu, are you enjoying your work? Are the people good? I am so happy to see how you balance work and life, making time for your passion. You are very talented, so never stop working on your passion. 

I have been here, silently lurking. :naughty:

18 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

@partyon @Ameera Ali @confusedheart you’re all back today!! :gangnamstyle:

@the_sweetroad Thank you for welcoming me back. I was loitering here. :smiley:Did you watch my potential oppas drama? Love to Hate You? I joined the party late because of work pressure. But I binge watched it in two days. It was hilarious in parts, the FL was amazing, she kicked a$$. 

17 hours ago, partyon said:

OMO!  :transforms:

I hated the monstrosity of a trailer. But RM looks good. He has such a charismatic personality. Looks good all the time. I love Ryan Gosling but I don't think I can bring myself to watch the movie. 

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

don’t hurt my oppa because he don’t got a shirt lo

Want me to take care of him, while you are fasting? I can be the safekeeper. Trust me. :innocent:

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

For you!

@partyon I thought NGM was a raccoon oppa. :rubchin:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Chingu, are you enjoying your work? Are the people good? I am so happy to see how you balance work and life, making time for your passion. You are very talented, so never stop working on your passion. 

Hey, chingu! I am doing an online job. Yeah, other employees are good but the boss is quite nagging sometimes!!! So quitting the job always strolling my mind lately!! :sweatingbullets: But still, I hang on since video editing is one of my favorite hobbies! ❤️

And thank you so much for showing me your love, chingu!!! Yes, I am enjoying the life when I work on my passion!  I'll share my 3d models from time to time.. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Thank you for welcoming me back. I was loitering here. :smiley:Did you watch my potential oppas drama? Love to Hate You?

Yes! I loved it! The ML, FL, and the 2nd ML were all so hilarious and the character development was great. I especially got a kick out of all the FL's facial expressions:

th?id=OIP.QzxSnxWlCmtYYy-Dmo4CpwAAAA%26p

ctto

Also loved the fact that the 2nd ML and 2nd FL got together NOT after pining after either the ML or FL but on their own accord. Love triangles can get so old and boring, and this one didn't really have any between the 4 main leads which was nice. There was just that little love triangle with the ML's old actress fling.

Did you see that Teo Yoo has a new movie?

He speaks English very well, too, having grown up in Germany:

Am I helping you make him a bona-fide oppa? :lol:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, rocat said:

I have the same taste as your kids in music I think. I sometimes play Phantom in the bathroom too.

If I let them, I'd hear the whole album being sang at least three times as they shower. :joy:

@agenth They also like old songs cos their school music teacher also likes old songs, hehehe. I've heard them singing Elvis Presley! :tounge_xd:

5 hours ago, rocat said:

Oh boy! It felt like I was watching RPG games. The set is so elaborate and the costumes are splendid!

I also love their costumes. LOL, might even set aside Ever Night for a while and start Till the End of the Moon when there are at least 10 eps. 

5 hours ago, rocat said:

That BTS is funny - so much planning for a scene that is supposed to be impromptu?

Oh yeah, hehehe, and I like it so much that they both are laughing a lot too. Cos when cast get along well and are comfortable with each other, then their acting would be on point, even sensitive scenes.

Pakora_1.jpg

ctto

Hubs bought some pakora while coming back, nom nom!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

Annyeong chingus.

thedramascenes00123.jpg

It's been a busy day. :tightdeadline:

Finally time to watch Secret Garden!

Btw, has anyone watched a Spanish drama called "No Traces" on Prime? Caught a couple of episodes and found it hilarious. :D  Here's the synopsis:

Desi and Cata find a body in the mansion they just finished cleaning. Horror. Panic. The police arrive. Wait a minute! Did a gypsy woman and a Mexican immigrant just clean up a crime scene? They’re the perfect culprits. Now they have to escape from the police. And also from Russian hitmen, a family of millionaires and an ex-husband with a mariachi band. Let's see how they get out of this mess.

4057633b61d6895e62e909040125064b9e539ba7

• LOL 7

:waves: guys!

Dropping by to wave at you all. I guess it must be a very busy weekend for most of the chingus onboard! Hope you all are having a great time! :heart:

I still have to catch up with the rest of Secret Garden. I put it on hold at episode 12. Can't wait to see Ra Im falls for the handsome oppa! Or it's not that so?? :joy:

Feeling so hot.. Let's take a bath and watch your favorite show! :lol: This is another 3d model I fished up recently. I wonder if any of you guys are talented in drawing cute arts! Then I will be so happy to turn them in to cute 3d models! Just let me know if anyone is interested!!!:getmygrooveon:

FtLM-WAaIAUSe_D?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

FtLM-ZGakAIhuaP?format=jpg&name=medium

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

One of my favourite actors/singers got married yesterday. Both bride and groom look radiant and the wedding hall looked like a flower field.

This song is one I like, so apt to sing to his bride on their wedding day. So much awwwww. 

:heart3:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

Btw, has anyone watched a Spanish drama called "No Traces" on Prime? Caught a couple of episodes and found it hilarious. :D  Here's the synopsis:

Sounds funny. :lol: Is the mariachi band ex-husband the scariest thing they have to face?

2 hours ago, rocat said:

This song is one I like, so apt to sing to his bride on their wedding day. So much awwwww. 

Yay, they're married! Wishing them a long life of happiness. He's had a rough year.

41 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Aww ❤️ 

After looking at bunches of Peeps bunnies last night, seeing these bunnies was refreshing. :D Thank you. :wub:

Enchiladas for lunch today:

Chicken-Enchiladas.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@joccu , @Lmangla @LeftCoastOppa are you gonna watch upcoming MBC daily drama :mrgreen:

~> she running Marathon with this sack of clothes that don’t look like a baby to a cliff - what smart cookie :D

Oh look at that ... looks like we got some baby swapping going on ... 

Can't say if I'll watch it - Don't know if it was ... "meant to be"   :rolleyes:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3