Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

And @agenth did you follow the Gwyneth Paltrow case? :lol:

actually i didn't :(

not until it was too late (the verdict). for some reason this case was not on my radar. did you watch some part? do you think the ruling is just or do you have the feeling it's unfair? 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Wuzetian Hahaha, that's a heck of a bedhead, LOL. Those acting in costume dramas don't have it easy actually cos prepping them take longer. The costumes and hairstyles won't be always comfortable and more so when they're fiming during summer. So whenever I could, I watch costume dramas as homage, though I'd also sometimes see modern or mystery genre like Reset. :) @agenth, you gotta watch Reset. That drama is one of the best among those released in 2022.

How's everyone? Monday again tomorrow! Sigh.

Asian-beef-Bowls.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

47 minutes ago, joccu said:

it Election Day in here today. It’s going to be really interesting evening. 

That’s right! The BBC had an article earlier today: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65141461

When do they expect the results, tonight or more like tomorrow?

6 hours ago, agenth said:

not until it was too late (the verdict). for some reason this case was not on my radar. did you watch some part? do you think the ruling is just or do you have the feeling it's unfair? 

I didn’t want to watch any of it but I followed the news online. It got so technical with skiing physics as they tried to determine who ran into whom. You’d think the eyewitnesses could have just testified about that, but they had to call in a few different skiing experts to figure out who was responsible.

I feel bad for the doctor who’s had long-term injuries since the incident but it does seem like a fair verdict. Just a bad accident really. Sounds like the doctor’s lawyers got really agitated while they were questioning some witnesses, which didn’t help the doctor’s case. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 4/2/2023 at 4:40 PM, agenth said:

What movie or cdrama is this? :D

Thanks for the explanations. I am trying to watch another cdrama, is there any one drama i shouldn't miss out on? :D

+2

Wuzetian is a 70 over EPS long drama. Won't really recommend not because it's not good but super heavy unless you are really a historical buff...Plus I ran a quick check, dont seem to have links to it anymore as it's a pretty old production...

@MayanEcho @the_sweetroad They both have recommended Reset...I've watched and just find it reasonable but not exactly my top. Just my personal opinion. 

However if you wish to explore more, here's my list of Cdrama recommendations :

1. The Starry Love (Immortal Martial Arts Drama) 40EPS (Super funny, Good storyline, Pretty CGI, logical) https://mydramalist.com/58165-love-when-the-stars-fall

2. Love between Fairy & Devil (Immortal Martial Arts Drama) 36EPS (Awesome costume designs & props, Well written script and storyline, cool cinematography)

https://mydramalist.com/53117-cang-lan-jue

3. The Blood of Youth (Historical Martial Arts only) 40EPS (Excellent adaptation from anime, superb CGI, story on brotherhood and loyalty) https://mydramalist.com/683119-shao-nian-ge-xing

4. Nirvana in Fire 2015 (Historical Fiction Political & Martial Arts) 54 EPS (I would say this is best classic master piece that everyone should watch! Not a single dull moment coz you will be kept on the edge of your seat! Old production but is still a gold mine!)  

https://mydramalist.com/9025-nirvana-in-fire

5. Joy of Life (Historical Fiction Political & Martial Arts) 2019 46EPS

(Another classic like Nirvana in Fire, but a lighter version with some comedy) 

https://mydramalist.com/28674-joy-of-life

6. Under The Skin 20EPS (Modern crime drama revolving around a forensic potraitist whose skills are exceptional in crime solving. Some of the skills are kinda mind blowing but it did occur in real life! So humans do have such immense ability. I really love this!) 

https://mydramalist.com/70249-lie-zui-tu-jian

To be continued...

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Wuzetian is a 70 over EPS long drama. Won't really recommend not because it's not good but super heavy unless you are really a historical buff...Plus I ran a quick check, dont seem to have links to it anymore as it's a pretty old production...

@MayanEcho @the_sweetroad They both have recommended Reset...I've watched and just find it reasonable but not exactly my top. Just my personal opinion. 

However if you wish to explore more, here's my list of Cdrama recommendations :

1. The Starry Love (Immortal Martial Arts Drama) 40EPS (Super funny, Good storyline, Pretty CGI, logical)

2. Love between Fairy & Devil (Immortal Martial Arts Drama) 36EPS (Awesome costume designs & props, Well written script and storyline, cool cinematography)

3. The Blood of Youth (Historical Martial Arts only) 40EPS (Excellent adaptation from anime, superb CGI, story on brotherhood and loyalty)

4. Nirvana in Fire 2015 (Historical Fiction Political & Martial Arts) 54 EPS (I would say this is best classic master piece that everyone should watch! Not a single dull moment coz you will be kept on the edge of your seat! Old production but is still a gold mine!) 

5. Joy of Life (Historical Fiction Political & Martial Arts) 2019 46EPS

(Another classic like Nirvana in Fire, but a lighter version with some comedy)

6. Under The Skin 20EPS (Modern crime drama revolving around a forensic potraitist whose skills are exceptional in crime solving. Some of the skills are kinda mind blowing but it did occur in real life! So humans do have such immense ability. I really love this!) 

To be continued...

+2

Thank you for this list!

I still haven't watched Reset. I'm almost finishing Miss Chun is a Litigator. I liked the FL and the many MLs :D. I started watching My Lethal Man due to the ML, but dropped that, because it was just weird.

do you have Chinese oppas? If so, please share!

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after a while to wave at you all! Hope everyone is doing fine! :heart:

Ha ha ha @Thong Thin chingu, I was gonna say the same thing about Monday! :D Just wanna get up early, have breakfast and get ready for work. But nah.. feeling too lazy! :sweatingbullets: This is me on Monday mornings... :joy: (Another cute 3d model by myself!)

Fsx7yu3aEAMsDZq?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

Fsx7ystagAI9FTe?format=jpg&name=medium

I'll be back again! Gotta do some other works today! :tightdeadline:

Have a ice day, guys.. :heart:

+2

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

anyone watching Duty after School?

Is it a vampire or zombie thing? Those are so popular these days. :blink:

18 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Meteor Garden

I liked Meteor Garden but it could have been 20 episodes shorter. :lol: Dylan did a good job though.

Hope you all find some joy this Monday, like this kid:

excited halloween GIF by HiHo Kids

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

16 hours ago, agenth said:

Thank you for this list!

I still haven't watched Reset. I'm almost finishing Miss Chun is a Litigator. I liked the FL and the many MLs :D. I started watching My Lethal Man due to the ML, but dropped that, because it was just weird.

do you have Chinese oppas? If so, please share!

+2

I just checked the cast of Miss Chun is a Litigator. What a small world! The 3 main leads were the casts in Eternal Love of Dream too! This drama is all of our all time favourite @MayanEcho @SilverDawn 

3L3W2BPillow2BBook2B10.jpg

Huang Jun Jie as Bai Zhen

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Fan Zhi Xin as Zhong Lin

maxresdefault.jpg

Sabrina Zhuang as Jie Lu

Continuation of drama recommendation :

7. Eternal Love of Dream (Immortal Fantasy) 56EPS (There's so much to rave about this perhaps I'm bias haha! The oldest god who shamelessly pursues the youngest and most beautiful red nine tailed fox fairy! @MayanEcho can describe better...Lol) https://mydramalist.com/26385-three-lives-three-worlds-the-pillow-book

Xvxqdm.jpg

8. Winter Begonia (Peking Opera in 1930's Beiping , Military and Business) 49EPS (An adapted BL story with lots of cultural insights) https://mydramalist.com/search?q=winter+begonia

9. Knockout (Crime Detective Political) 39EPS (The hottest drama this year! Zhang Song Wen the ML nailed the role perfectly!)

https://www.scmp.com/news/people-culture/china-personalities/article/3211934/fishmonger-crime-boss-meteoric-rise-humble-chinese-actor-zhang-songwen-whose-gritty-character-rules

10. Dear Diary (Romance Fantasy Adventure) 24EPS (Super comedy and a handsome ML!) 

https://mydramalist.com/58905-dear-diary

11. Three Body (Sci fi Mystery Thriller) 30EPS (I havent watched but too many rave reviews so its a must watch for me!) https://mydramalist.com/63487-the-three-body-problem

12. Till the end of the Moon (Will be screening soon! Looking at the production quality alone, think I've fallen for it! https://twitter.com/xiaoxindu5/status/1642736808927657984?s=20 )

Alternatively, you can follow this YT's review on dramas. 

Avenue X

I would like to consider Dong Hua Di Jun the character in Eternal Love of Dream as my Oppa! Haha! A grandpa of the universe that is born out of rocks!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM-OlDBemK3pgMYbgVHrN %E5%B8%9D%E5%90%9B.gif

*I've updated the previous posts with links so you can check them out! 

Happy Cdrama watching!

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

I just checked the cast of Miss Chun is a Litigator. What a small world! The 3 main leads were the casts in Eternal Love of Dream too! This drama is all of our all time favourite

Yep, our promising ELOD babies are going places! 

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

The oldest god who shamelessly pursues the youngest and most beautiful red nine tailed fox fairy!

LOL, it's the confidence of the undisputed most beautiful fair-haired guy in Cdramaland. :P 

@agenth Go Ahead of Tang Song Yun, Song Wei Long, and Zhang Xincheng is also a good, slice of life modern drama.

Long Ballad is also a notable, costume drama for me. It has very good OST, and very good cast. ^_^

Quick_Inari-Sushi_3986-copy-680x900.jpg

ctto

Yakisoba-Japanese-Noodles_5-680x900.jpg

ctto

@joccu Sanna Marin lost, eh?

I'm already looking forward to the next weekend, hahaha! I hate manic Mondays with a passion, sigh.

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

@MayanEcho  yep. The conservatives and true finns( aka populist white nationalist) were the two biggest parties. 

Marin group was third. So they lost. They are going to be in opposition party with probably with the Green Party and left party  

you would think nothing surprises me but time after time is baffling that people are so ignorant. I get that people are different.  But the prosent that true Finn’s got is mind boggling. 

For me the interesting part is how they are going to make the parliament. In here there has to be four parties in the parliament. but nobody really want to work with true Finn’s bc they have really strong opinions about how to rule.   It is going to tough.  Will see. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

37 minutes ago, joccu said:

Marin group was third. So they lost. They are going to be in opposition party with probably with the Green Party and left party  

I see. How was she as a leader? I admit not knowing much other than her being the youngest PM and mostly what made it to the international news about her which weren't too savoury...

41 minutes ago, joccu said:

you would think nothing surprises me but time after time is baffling that people are so ignorant. I get that people are different.  But the prosent that true Finn’s got is mind boggling. 

Elections can be very fascinating to watch, cos results can always be contrary to what was expected. 

43 minutes ago, joccu said:

For me the interesting part is how they are going to make the parliament. In here there has to be four parties in the parliament. but nobody really want to work with true Finn’s bc they have really strong opinions about how to rule.   It is going to tough.  Will see. 

All the best @joccu!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Is it a vampire or zombie thing? Those are so popular these days.

its alien invasion! hahaha

i finished the first 6 ep.. have to wait till 28/4 for the final 4 ep

Chocolate-Covered-Peanut-Butter-Ritz-Coo

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

It is snowing this morning.....:D

frosty the snowman snow GIF

Good Morning Coffee GIF by 大姚Dayao

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

its alien invasion! hahaha

i finished the first 6 ep.. have to wait till 28/4 for the final 4 ep

:what!:

I thought ep6 was the last one...Then maybe Lieutenant Lee is not dead...   :hwaiting2:

Our Blooming Youth

My OTP..   :wub:...

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2