Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I thought ep6 was the last one.

nope, they released part 1 with 6 episodes on 31/3 and part 2 with last 4 episodes on 28/4 lol

but i must say, this drama saves no effort to kill off people even as early as ep1 and 2 hahaha reminds me of All of Us are Dead but this is definitely much better

Spoiler

- when Teacher Park sacrificed herself trying to save the class, there is a scene with the Lieutenant with her watch with the engraving from the class to congratulate her wedding.. i almost thought, her husband might have been him.. 

- i have a feeling that Yeong Hoon is not dead.. hopefully he can play a part and save them.. he was "swallowed" by the big sphere and it went back into its ball form.. he could have "merged as one" with it.. haha my thoughts are influenced by Dark Hole (if you haven't watched it.. try? its from the same FL in Love to Hate You)

- the wound on So Yeon abdomen.. i kept having this ominous feeling that when the spheres eventually disappear, a new one might spawn out from her.. and then, the credits roll.. no ending..

==

i'm watching Pandora and waiting for Family..

8841904-f70f8355369f49eaaa2e4804a0f4ab17

cr.: owner

• Like 3
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, joccu said:

you would think nothing surprises me but time after time is baffling that people are so ignorant. I get that people are different.  But the prosent that true Finn’s got is mind boggling. 

Sorry, chingu :(. That's so tough (I've been there). Yes, wishing you and your country all the best. :dontwanna:

Tuesday treats:

Japanese-mochi-rice-balls-1200x675.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@MayanEcho Marin was pretty good leader considering that she prime minister just before Covid bc the last prime minister quit. But her politics were sometimes just wrong. And people did not want to her to be prime minister again bc that would had meant that our country would taken a loan again. And you can’t just takes loans. You have to make money to pay it back. 

but the funniest thing about parliament elections is that the biggest party always changes.  Every election there is different winner.  

@MayanEcho  @the_sweetroad  thank you.  Will see how this will be played out. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I like the caption...''She is everything. He is just Ken'' :D

Ha! I missed that until now. That is hilarious.

Am I right, too, in thinking that all the other women in the beginning were also Barbies? "Hi Barbie, hi Barbie, hi Barbie, hi Barbie...." :joy:

When @partyon returns she'll have to watch the trailer and give us her thoughts. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 7

GUYS

I just heard there might be a Harry Potter reboot - perhaps produced by HBO!

I'm just going to confess, I grew up with Harry Potter (betraying my age here hahaha), and I'm a huge fan. Not going to comment on JK Rowling herself, but it's such a nostalgic feeling to me, and I do like the worldbuilding and stories. 

I'm super excited and hoping this deal actually goes through

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Blob 1