Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, larus said:

I like Ra Mi Ran and I like the drama from what I read so far but I don`t know if I will watch. But maybe I will start it if there wil be a group to watch with. ;) Are you planning to watch?

Thinking I might. I really like Ra Mi Ran. :dontwanna: Lee Do Hyun? Not so much. He needs to get a new hairstyle.

Who all are gonna watch Family? It's only 12 episodes but they are solid episodes of Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara. :highonflowers:

2ww0lk_2f.png

Why do I feel like all the interesting dramas are coming out in April? Am so excited

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Yay! Looks like most chingus on this thread will be watching Family! :love:

Has anyone been following Ms. Koko's @kokodus ex-oppa's scandal?

First he was accused by some netizen for being really mean to his/her father who was a security guard in Yoo Yeon Seok's apartment building....

Then the next day the netizen said that they made it all up and nothing was true. Reason: jealous that YYS is so famous and successful.

The next day YYS says that they will take legal action anyway towards this person who posted the story - even after their apology.

Now the original author of the article says that he/she never apologized and everything they said were true!

Controversy Surrounding Yoo Yeon Seok Takes A Bizarre Turn After Alleged Fake Apology Comes To Light

5Vk-iNpLTcvI6ZX1ujBwAc2jUbyjY2cACRGlTOUS

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/controversy-surrounding-yoo-yeon-seok-takes-bizarre-turn-after-alleged-fake-apology-comes-light/

Hmmm.... Not sure what to believe, but he did cause a scandal before with his not so stellar comments about his female co-stars....

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Thinking I might. I really like Ra Mi Ran.  Lee Do Hyun? Not so much. He needs to get a new hairstyle.

I watched Ra Mi ran in a few dramas (5 dramas, I think, plus a variety show) but I have not watched Lee Do Hyun yet. Just in Beyond Evil but he played a small role there. I like Ahn Eun-Jin too.

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Lately my "soompi cells" were at its dormant stage.

Thanks to "call it love" kdrama, its becoming active.

The drama is itself a healing one 

With kinda similar vibe of "My mister".

Am in love with the drama. 

Anyone watching it ?

Greetings Chingu, welcome back

I'm also watching "Call It Love" - binged the 7 first episodes over 2 nights - so far its the best slow burn melodrama of the year for me.

:approves:

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu Will you watch Stealer: The Treasure Keeper? @LeftCoastOppa what about you?

I'm in Noona B)

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hmmm.... Not sure what to believe, but he did cause a scandal before with his not so stellar comments about his female co-stars....

I remember that. He was in an interview with Moon Chae Won and made a tasteless comment if I remember correctly.

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, larus said:

I remember that. He was in an interview with Moon Chae Won and made a tasteless comment if I remember correctly.

Yes, that's what he was in the news for before.

I am sure that many actors are not at all the same as they are on screen.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

@agenth's most favorite Devil Judge Oppa is enlisting

I am sure she has other oppas on the list so the waiting will be easier. ;)

I kind of used to be happy to see idols or other people`s oppas going to the military, especially those who were everywhere. One oppa in military, less chance to appear in dramas I like. :w00t: Now... I don`t watch kdramas as much so I don`t care if they go or not. Plus, now there are many channels, more dramas so see, there is room for idols` dramas. But  I still avoid dramas with idols as the main characters.  :D

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Totally going to watch Family! Almost done with a Fated to Love You rewatch and I love those two together. 

@partyon So bad that Jimin is keeping his weight so low deliberately. :scream: Is anyone on his management team worried about an eating disorder? (I didn’t get to read the article yet, maybe they mention it there.)

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes, that's what he was in the news for before.

I am sure that many actors are not at all the same as they are on screen.

Even from that comment, it does look he is a little arrogant, thinks highly of himself. If it is true, he shoud apologize . I don`t think it will cause any harm. It was an incident and that`s it. And to resign just for this... it is too extreme as well. They laughed, they are not nice.. move on.

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Stealer looks fun too. I don`t know why but when I read the synopsis I thought it will be a period drama. :D Maybe because there was Joseon in the title? I don`t remember the reason.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Me busy with several stuff as usual. But taking out some free time to watch some K-dramas lately! You know, K-dramas have this spell that it make you forget your pain! Am I right?? :lol:

+2

Glad to hear you are having some "me time" in btwn. Take care sis @gm4queen.

Which kdramas do you watch right now ?

I 2nd your thoughts on it 

:smooches3:

Definitely kdramas are sorta pain killers or pain reliever. Kdramaland is my comfort place though recently its kinda dry.

4 hours ago, larus said:

I watched just one drama this year (Love to hate You) and I am curently watching another drama Crash Course in Romance, both on Netflix. It`s almost the end of March and I only watched two dramas. I might watch Call it Love if you recommend. I like healing dramas. I hope my interest in kdramas will increase but I don`t know...

I am glad you are doing fine. 

+2

:fullofhearts:

Jung kyung ho is my Oppa sis.

Crash Course in romance was fun ride. I would rate it 7/10. But still i love the leads alot !! Whats your thoughts on the drama !

Call it love is best slow burn rom melodrama just like chingu @LeftCoastOppa said. (in recent years *for me)

The drama is oddly addictive with raw characters. It is really slow but you will love its pace on its own as thats how life is !!

It has a tint of slice of life genre in it (just my kinda drama)

Though people say it reminds them of my liberation notes [ i personally did like it but didnt enjoy it much ... it was too slow for me]

I would say it vibes more with my mister.

I would reccomend this drama to every healing drama fans out there !!!

Do tell me if you watching cant wait to hear from more ppl abt this drama.:heartxoxo:

In btwn 

Thank you all for your warm welcome:kiss_wink:

Feeling blessed ! @partyon @Wuzetian @larus @joccu @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @MayanEcho@the_sweetroad @gm4queen

friends-hug.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

50 minutes ago, larus said:

I am sure she has other oppas on the list so the waiting will be easier. ;)

haha @partyon was joking cos i hated his character in Devil Judge.

Also I only have ONE oppa

Korean Drama What GIF by The Swoon

It's this guy whom I've been missing,. he has some projects lined up but not until second half of 2023 :'(

I also only watched Crash Course (rating 6.5) and The glory (rating 7.5), currently watching Attorney Shin, Run On (catching up to it as mentioned often in 2022) and Secret Garden (rewatch event).

+2

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I have locked away AAAALLL my oppas!

None of my oppas will be snatched that way!

NO WAAAAAYYYYYY !!!!

I will be back to you guys @Ameera Ali @partyon for JW oppa soon

:whee!!:

Currently am so smitten and all i care is for Dong Jin ssi:wub::tears:

And woo ju ssi:tears:

8d7b9feb752b0ff20e713b16c70229176ee1f7c1

9a7d77e6f0dd9492f389b3550554092ff4a466d4

15 minutes ago, agenth said:

Run On (catching up to it as mentioned often in 2022)

Happy to hear you are watching it

Thats another beautiful drama:please:

22 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Well My Mister is my absolute favorite drama (did you all know that?? :D) so then Call it Love does become a must-watch, especially with yours and @chickfactor and @LeftCoastOppa’s recommendations. :wub:

Yeah they have similar vibe but with their own unique way of healing words and thoughts of wisdom.

Cant say it is upto the par of my mister but am totally in love with the show and its going to be my fav. Off all time if the writings are good until the end.

Wish if the eps are longer, i could spend more time with them !!!!!

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3