Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

9 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Glad to hear you are having some "me time" in btwn. Take care sis @gm4queen.

Which kdramas do you watch right now ?

Hey chingu! I am currently watching Divorce Attorney Shin and planning to watch The Real One Has Appeared and Family. Also enjoying the Secret Garden - Rewatch event with other chingus onboard! :coolshades:

What are you up to, anyway? :lol:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

10 hours ago, partyon said:

@agenth's most favorite Devil Judge Oppa is enlisting.

10 hours ago, partyon said:

(Not that I personally care though 'cause he's definitely not my oppa. :D )

9 hours ago, agenth said:

haha @partyon was joking cos i hated his character in Devil Judge.

Also I only have ONE oppa

Okay, hold on a sec ... we have Oppa assignment, and Oppa rejection ... So does that mean Devil Judge Oppa is an unencumbered asset? No Claim?, No Owner?  ...

While I'm not into Oppa's, as he is unclaimed, and enlisting, this looks like a bargain opportunity to enter the Oppa market as a strictly investment type vehicle.

I claim Devil Judge Oppa :glasses:

You all better start working on those future bids now, his price is only going up. "MY" Oppa is going to bulk up & abs up and 2 years from now he'll be primed for a top shelf drama return ... shower scenes, bedroom scenes, money, women, shaving cream commercials ... snooze you lose ladies ...

:piggie: 

9 hours ago, agenth said:

I also only watched Crash Course (rating 6.5) and The glory (rating 7.5), currently watching Attorney Shin, Run On (catching up to it as mentioned often in 2022) and Secret Garden (rewatch event).

Run On ... Second Leads outshined the Mains ... JMHO :glasses:

7 K-Drama Second Lead Couples With The Best Chemistry | Soompi

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Sorry, thats clearly Oppa theft.

She is pretty persistent you know :D She has been trying to get a piece of Joo Won oppa for about 2 years now.

@Ameera Ali and I have been busy keeping him safe from her.

John Mulaney Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

In other news. 

@gm4queen @the_sweetroad @confusedheart @agenth @rocat @4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali

Did you all see Jimin’s appearance on the Jimmy Fallon show last night? Dude actually answered in English this time around! :love:

His English skills have always been pretty poor, so it’s great to see that he has been practicing hard to improve them.

Am so proud. :cry:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

56 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you all see Jimin’s appearance on the Jimmy Fallon show last night? Dude actually answered in English this time around!

Wow, his english is a bit slow but it's definitely improved! I always saw that RM was the only guy who talked in english... I think with a little more effort, he'll be confident enough to talk in englisg in public. How about his new solo album, chingu?? Anything interested?? :piggydance:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

36 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I am open to a quick return on my Oppa investment, and will entertain offers B)

Clearly Snatching oppa it’s easy than negotiating in here :mrgreen:

EF1-CACDC-3-E39-4-FE7-84-C9-F1-B010-A910

No wonder we keeping all oppa prisoner in safe  , we knocked them out  * wink @partyon 

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

14 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingu, you'll be happy to hear that it's actually pronounced with a SUPER soft 't' in the end - not an 's'. :kiss_wink: It's kind of hard to explain the sound, but it's definitely closer to a T sound.

But then if you have to add an ending to your name, making it e.g. 록캣이 , the sound actually turns into 'sh'

But chingu, how come you don't spell it with a t? Like e.g. 록캗 ?

actually, I did what the lady at the stamp  engraving store did - Google translate, but she definitely knew what she was doing but I didn’t. Highly likely why I ended up with a strange sound …

Julie Andrews Spinning GIF by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization

hehehe……

I’ll take your suggestion!!! :heartxoxo:

@Wuzetian

I first caught TSOM when I was 11. I watched it so many times after that and know every word to the songs, even the Lonely Goatherd with the yodeling. I was a rabid fan. It was the show that got me interested in musicals.

what’s this about oppa snatching? No one ever tries to steal mine….

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

4 hours ago, partyon said:

His English skills have always been pretty poor, so it’s great to see that he has been practicing hard to improve them.

That was cute! And the “dance” he taught Jimmy was LOL. I noticed Jimmy didn’t really let him elaborate on his points much but kept the interview going, though. All the screaming from the fans was a bit :blink:. Was I really like that when I was stanning boy bands in my youth? :blink: 

Happy Friday, everyone! 

PS23031700053.jpg

(This is probably the first time I’m ever posting abs here @Ameera Ali , and they are super-absurd abs belonging to a super-narcissistic Lee Sun-kyun in upcoming movie Kiling Romance. :joy:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1