Add and Subtract Game

Admin

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

this is a real short vid on how to drape a sari. the lady has used 4 safety pins. so you will get an idea of how common and mundane item in our wardrobe it is.

Gah, that was such a soothing video to watch. :wub:  The fabric for her sari also looks so luxurious.

@Ameera Ali What's the drama called? I recognize that actress from Moon Embracing the Sun!

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Thanks @the_sweetroad ❤️, hope gremlin shakes it off real soon! 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

APPARENTLY ALL FEMALE ACTRESSES ARE AVOIDING WORKING WITH KIM SEONHO

The showbiz world isn't really that big. If the ladies aren't willing to work with him, then more or less that is already a boycott against him? 

Coconut-Shrimp-Mango-Sauce_3.jpg

ctto

Thai-Grilled-Chicken-3.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Gah, that was such a soothing video to watch. :wub:  The fabric for her sari also looks so luxurious.

@Ameera Ali What's the drama called? I recognize that actress from Moon Embracing the Sun!

it seems to be some sort of satin sari with embroidery. saw her channel and all her saris and blouse designs are top end designer type wear. guess she is into fashion

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Hello everyone!!! It's been so long. Hope everyone is doing good. 

@the_sweetroad I do carry safety pins in my purse, mainly to adjust any clothing malfunction when I'm outside. Haha. 

@partyon I see that you've tagged me in the secret garden rewatch thread. It's one of my fav show!!! Let's see if I have the time to join your rewatch thread. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon I see that you've tagged me in the secret garden rewatch thread. It's one of my fav show!!! Let's see if I have the time to join your rewatch thread. 

Ooh, that would be great! We just started Ms. Koko! We only watched ep 1 and 2 - you can still catch up :dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

me I watched it 

Wednesday , she is savage

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

8 hours ago, partyon said:

There is some interesting gossip about your pseudo oppa Kim Seon Ho...

the dimple oppa.. but the moment what he did to his ex gf (be it real or exaggerated) the repu is gone..

so now the question is, how was his behavior towards all the female leads in previous dramas??

Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

@joccu @partyon you need these

sharing-red-wine-with-friends-01.jpg?cro

cr.: owner

@MayanEcho is weather still bad?

else it would be nice to bring your gremlins out to soak up some sun.. i find that it livens the mood and kills off germs haha!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

:waves: guys!

Finally, was able to login and visit the game thread! Yeah @Thong Thin chingu! The forum was down apparently from last night. Guess it's for sever maintenance or something! Glad it's back! :getmygrooveon:

Hope you all are doing fine amidst the breakdown. I am so busy as usual. What are you guys up to lately?? I've been watching Divorce Attorney Shin and looking forward to start The Real one Has Appeared and Family. Ha ha.. Secret Garden is just like being in another universe. :heart: I really enjoy the drama! Can't wait to catch up with the rest of the episodes.

Okay then, you guys have fun! I'll be back again! :coolshades:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

22 hours ago, partyon said:

Btw, twin, looks like Yoongi didn't get the memo about your leopard print ban :sweatingbullets:

Apparently Harry likes it though :D@agenth @the_sweetroad @4evrkdrama @rocat

Eonni

You know Eonni Harry is my bias [since one direction days]

(***** unamused reaction from @partyon

Glad to see them together in one frame:fullofhearts:

Do you like him ?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2