Add and Subtract Game

Admin

The forum was down today. Seems that the platform that powers this forum and many other forums had a maintenance break or smth. So it wasn't only Soompi Forums that was affected.

For anyone wondering what my name is, you can call me 파티언 from now on :coolshades:@agenth double checked that I spelled my name correctly. But who is 스리피아올....?

jermaine dupri the plot thickens GIF by Lifetime

3 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Do you like him ?

I like his music. But not him. :sweats:

We'll always have Yoongles together though, dongsaeng! :dorakiss:

b0144ebdc17520e48455f54b3bc4c722328108df

@the_sweetroad @rocat @Ameera Ali @gm4queen Jimin is looking too thin lately. 

There's even an article that states that he's 174 cm and weighs only 50 smth kilograms. :scream:

https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/03/enter-talk-wow-jimins-body-weight-is-in.html

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@nohamahamoud2002 @Ameera Ali

and to everyone who observes the occassion:

ramadan.gifctto

@Wuzetian Wow, five! Anyone who can seamlessly play different roles in a drama deserves admiration :)

Ooo, the forum was out earlier? Wasn't there an outage too some few days ago? Was too busy today. @sadthe1st Yeah, rain makes it pleasant to be outdoors, but when strong wind kicks then it's better to stay indoors. Sandstorm and rains aren't a nice mix. :sweatingbullets:

Chile-Con-Queso-12.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@MayanEcho @Lmangla @joccu Gossip time... :cutekitty:

Seungri is fresh out of jail and there are already reports of him in various locations:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/netizens-blast-koreas-judicial-system-amid-reports-seungri-enduring-love-clubbing/

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/seungri-spotted-in-thailand-influencer/

Gonna be interesting to see if he can manage to stay away from his old habits.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

from men and abs

is that even possible for @Ameera Ali

Oh No Omg GIF by WWE

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Sandstorm and rains aren't a nice mix

sounds like

Concrete Cement GIF by JC Property Professionals

its the sakura season; i have so many friends either in japan or korea for holiday!

4109.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=8

cr.: owner

but im stuck in singapore..

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

sounds like

Gets dirty like this :phew:

2a54605f-0abe-42f8-893c-709ff90c8063.jpg

ctto

If car is dark coloured, it has to be cleaned pronto in Dubai, cos driving visibly dirty cars means fines. The white or beige cars somehow hide the grime better, hehehe.

55 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

is so cool and nice to picnic under  the sakura trees. 

we did that during our last family trip

Wow! Wanna do that too, if only the gremlins didn't have school when sakura trees bloom. Family trips can only be done now during long school break and when hubs is also on his annual leave. LOL, it was easier to have an instant or unplanned holiday trip when they were infants and toddlers...even though we were lugging the strollers and baby bags, sigh...

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Wow! Wanna do that too, if only the gremlins didn't have school when sakura trees bloom. Family trips can only be done now during long school break and when hubs is also on his annual leave. LOL, it was easier to have an instant or unplanned holiday trip when they were infants and toddlers...even though we were lugging the strollers and baby bags, sigh...

+ 2

We did that by lugging strollers etc when my children were below 12 years old. We travelled a lot  to overseas esp cool contries during the long festives break. It was fun and tiring esp the little ones  need me to piggy back him. 

I even got a 10 years visa for US, unfortunately it had expired and to get

a new one is such a hassle with interviews etc.

Now that they are working adults, we tried to arrange at least once a year for the whole family to  gather & travel together but need long planning because of their annual leaves.

Looking at that thick dirt covering the cars, is it costly to have it wash at the car centres.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

@partyon  did not know that he is already out. Did not never like him. 

considering that his crimes were really serious he was really little time in jail. I’m also interested to see if he can stay away his old habits. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

14 hours ago, partyon said:

Jimin is looking too thin lately. 

There's even an article that states that he's 174 cm and weighs only 50 smth kilograms.

My idol in weight management! 
but seriously, that’s skin and bones.

I am currently watching a Cdrama whose 2FL looks like a pole on camera with jawline protruding. If she eats one meal less, her skeleton would show. We all know you put on 2-5kg on screen, I cannot imagine what she looks like in person. 

My Korean name:

록캣 (pronounced log-kaes) 

somehow the kaes doesn’t feel like it’s a good word…hehehe…like ddong

Coincidentally, I made a stamp with my actual Korean name in Insadong last week. It’s surprisingly easy to carve. 
I was expecting to make some effort….

Battle Ready League Of Legends GIF by 100 Thieves

And I chanced upon plum blossoms (rounded petals) instead of cherry ( with a V in their petals). Didn’t expect to see any cos the weather was frigid but they bloomed! :wub:

spacer.png

while on the topic of travelling, these peelable cheonhyehyang oranges from Jeju are marvellous! I thought their hallabongs were out of this world but these…..wow. Juicy sweetness bursting in your mouth with each chew but they look so normal.

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Looking at that thick dirt covering the cars, is it costly to have it wash at the car centres.

Usually there's a flat rate to get it cleaned either by car cleaners or automated car wash, around 15dh upwards. The cleaners and car wash shops are happy when it rains or sandstorms. :P It's a real bummer though if car had just been detailed. :sweatingbullets:

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

go for autumn leaves

Cross fingers by next year!

53 minutes ago, rocat said:

I am currently watching a Cdrama whose 2FL looks like a pole on camera with jawline protruding. If she eats one meal less, her skeleton would show. We all know you put on 2-5kg on screen, I cannot imagine what she looks like in person. 

Oh my, who is that skin and bones actress??? But I agree that many Cdrama actress are very thin that their legs are like sticks and their shoulder bones protruding. They weigh below 50kg and they're like 5'6 or even taller.

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Happy fasting too

Thank you! ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@rocat Carve stamp on wood? Btw I saw some footage on Twin Flower. Thought could really make one go dizzy and probably puke with that kind of directing skills. I'm going to skip. Ding Yu Xi's styling is too similar to Tiger and Rose. 

@MayanEcho Chen Xing Xu is such a good archer! Its my first time seeing all of the cast of Starry Love... Loving them... Just hoping the BL starring Chen Xing Xu and the 2nd ML of SL Luke Chen will be released soon...

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

27 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Carve stamp on wood? Btw I saw some footage on Twin Flower. Thought could really make one go dizzy and probably puke with that kind of directing skills. I'm going to skip. Ding Yu Xi's styling is too similar to Tiger and Rose. 

On stone.

Funny I found the first 15 mins or so dizzy too. But nah, not enough to puke, heh. Giving it a few more eps before I decide whether to continue. DYX’s styling is really similar to Tiger and Rose right down to the swirl in his topknot. 

I am also watching Starry Love, on again off again - the middle part is a bit slow but they have good-looking leads. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@rocat I just feel if the production team doesn't even put in efforts to create a special character profile from his other works, it says a lot about their commitment towards producing a good drama overall. But I will probably watch Love you 7 times when it's on air. 

I'm also rewatching Starry Love. Think I'm going as crazy as LBFAD. Unfortunately the thread is so quiet despite being a good drama... @MayanEcho Still waiting for you to join us...Lol...

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

17 hours ago, partyon said:

Jimin is looking too thin lately. 

There's even an article that states that he's 174 cm and weighs only 50 smth kilograms.

That's way too little for a healthy guy! Hope he doesn't feel pressure to stay that low; i.e. if his low weight is naturally occurring because he works out so much, that could make sense. But if he's deliberately not eating enough that's concerning.

10 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

its the sakura season; i have so many friends either in japan or korea for holiday!

9 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

is so cool and nice to picnic under  the sakura trees. 

we did that during our last family trip

So pretty! :fullofhearts:

4 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

This is amazing...

Wow, very impressive. Although, that reminds me of Cunk on Earth. :joy: Maybe she has ruined cave paintings for me now.

https://www.facebook.com/NetflixANZ/videos/cunk-on-earth-cave-art-netflix/5918906848189970/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@the_sweetroad Ong she stood so near to the wall! She should speak with a mask on to prevent further oxidation and degradation probably from her saliva...I tried watching Cunk but couldn't stand watching even the first 10 mins...

Girl Eye Roll GIF

Earth Day is coming...Me, keep thinking how to protect the world's biodiversity... 

save the world energy GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1