Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

The 2nd FL speaking English in ep 4 of Secret Garden is so...uhm...:blink: :crazy::vicx:  Me right now:

By the way, unnie... Are you watching Secret Garden for the very 1st time? Then I guess you'll be surprise in next few episodes. :joy: Oh yeah!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

Just now, gm4queen said:

By the way, unnie... Are you watching Secret Garden for the very 1st time? Then I guess you'll be surprise in next few episodes. :joy: Oh yeah!

Oh no. I think this is the 4th time I am watching it. :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

7 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

I'll usually wait till there's a big discount on the surplus stocks of dates to buy...Me a bargain hunter...

Yes, dates last long, even longer when kept in dry container and stored in fridge.

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i can eat a lot of the fresh dates, but the packed ones we usually buy one or two from the supermarket and then share in the office cos it's too sweet!

I prefer the normal dried ones only too, cos the syrupy, packed together dates are really too sweet. 

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Almost couldnt recognise Reba...

Feng Jiu colours, LOL! Joking aside, she's way more prettier and healthier now that she gained back a bit weight. She was really so skinny after shooting Blue Whisper. Her shoulders are still protruding but not as sharp as before.

This year didn't start well for her after the pregnancy controversies, so I'm glad that she's in Weibo Night, popular as ever despite choosing not to film a drama for the past 7months after Prosecution Elite.

That headpiece brings out her Turkish ancestry. 

Definitely Turkish! :lol:

FsEalTUWIAA-Osx?format=jpg&name=large

ctto 

Meat pies, anyone?

Lahm-Bi-Ajeen-18.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Justice in the Dark is only available till 8 EP. Are you still considering to watch ? I'll watch when all EPs are up...

Will see, but yeah, I'd prefer to watch when all eps are released. Steven is anime-hot in glasses!

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

On 3/24/2023 at 12:43 PM, partyon said:
On 3/24/2023 at 12:31 PM, LeftCoastOppa said:

Sounds like @sadthe1stmight have a secondary claim so I'll give her 24 hours to make a claim otherwise I'll be adding to my portfolio B)

21 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

LMH is @Min2206 @Thong Thin oppa not mine.. i was never interested in him..

On 3/24/2023 at 12:43 PM, partyon said:

Oh, don't worry... @sadthe1st is no LMH fan. So you're definitely good to go!

Congratulations dongsaeng! You just earned your first A-list oppa!

So, following the standard 24 hour period for counter claims ... seeing none ... I hereby claim LMH :glasses:

As with my previous acquisition of Devil Judge Oppa, LMH will serve as another fine investment vehicle

2 Oppa's in as many days ... :lol:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

10 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Not the most appealing to look

at a glance,

i.. almost.. thought.. it's.. some.. beetles..

Scared Halloween GIF by Jin

sweet and savory, hahaha bacons goes well with a lot of things.. even, bacons choc chips cookies!!

P1240785x.jpg

cr.: owner

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

As with my previous acquisition of Devil Judge Oppa, LMH will serve as another fine investment vehicle

2 Oppa's in as many days ...

both are @Min2206 's oppa.. but i guess she mia a bit too long and losing them all to you.. lol

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 6