Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Weeeeeelllll.... As an "abs connoisseur", I can definitely say that those abs are:

FAKE

Haha, SO fake.

sam richardson GIF by Team Coco

But the abs aren't what get me, chingu. What gets me is that big golden globe and the red sheet.

Disgusted Emma Stone GIF

This character is going to be unlike anything he's played. He even said:

Fr-m5ZJaEAEIgBw?format=jpg&name=medium

• Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

This character is going to be unlike anything he's played. He even said:

Remind me again. What is he playing?

Comedy Central What GIF

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Only oppa I will ship you is LMH oppa , all his purses free of charge &  @sadthe1st will feed him for you don’t worry :mrgreen:

Well, well, well.... Finally my twin decided to dump LMH... :joy: I guess she got all the purses she needed from him. :joy:

im-gonna.gif

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng, now is your chance. Claim Lee Min Ho and make him all yours. Pali!

:loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, agenth said:

on ep 10 and not really feeling anyone that hotly. but the colors are very nice. 

and the SFL calls the SML all the time "student", makes it sound like he's a little kid, so I'm not feeling their chemistry :D 

The hook is already set then, she's in love with him and just doesn't realize it - and the constant "student" tag is just another hook ... the scene where she first addresses him by his real name is powerful

:heart2beat:

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng, now is your chance. Claim Lee Min Ho and make him all yours. Pali!

Sounds like @sadthe1stmight have a secondary claim so I'll give her 24 hours to make a claim otherwise I'll be adding to my portfolio B)

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Remind me again. What is he playing?

He's playing an "island conglomerate" who falls in love at first sight with an actress, played by Lee Honey. They get married, but slowly his "mad obsession with himself" comes between them. I think journalists are calling their meeting a "fatal encounter." So someone must die? Oh, and it's a musical. It's billed as a "thriller musical comedy." (Quoting actual quotes here. :lol:)

fullsizephoto1543560.jpg

largephoto1641294.jpg

That's how big that portrait is on his wall. :scream:

Are you watching anything tonight?

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Sounds like @sadthe1stmight have a secondary claim so I'll give her 24 hours to make a claim otherwise I'll be adding to my portfolio B)

Oh, don't worry... @sadthe1st is no LMH fan. So you're definitely good to go!

uiT81p.gif

Congratulations dongsaeng! :yay:You just earned your first A-list oppa!

13 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Are you watching anything tonight?

Nothing. Am feeling like reading a book tonight instead. You? :kiss_wink:

Your oppa's drama sounds wacky. :joy: What is the genre?

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Nothing. Am feeling like reading a book tonight instead. You? :kiss_wink:

I might try to finish up Fated to Love You or watch some Secret Garden OR Call it Love. Need to eat first, though! :lol:

Just now, partyon said:

What is the genre?

Thriller musical comedy. :joy:

https://mydramalist.com/59123-killing-romance : "It is a comic thriller musical film with a unique concept."

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Oh, and it's a musical. It's billed as a "thriller musical comedy."

Fate strikes!! You missed out on the The Sound of Magic musical numbers, now you get your very own :D

14 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

The hook is already set then, she's in love with him and just doesn't realize it - and the constant "student" tag is just another hook ... the scene where she first addresses him by his real name is powerful

I guess.... I don't find those scenes the best right now, I like the energy between runner and painter though.

Also, I'm wondering how they can live in such great places. 

1 hour ago, larus said:

Welcome to Samdalri and The Worst of Evil

really? that's my oppa though!

do you have an oppa as well? :D

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

23 minutes ago, agenth said:

really? that's my oppa though!

do you have an oppa as well?

I told you two of Ji Chang Wook`s dramas I am interested to watch. I thought you ask me about his dramas. If you ask me in general, there are lots of dramas that I would like to see but let see if I will actually watch them. In April will air Family, Queen Maker, Mad Mother, Bora! Deborah, Stealer and I like all.

No, I don`t have an oppa but I like many actors. Too many to mention. But let say just a few... Cho Seung woo, Kim Nam Gil, Park Hee Soon, Jo Ji Hoon, Shin Ha Kyung... and many others. I like your oppa too. :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

35 minutes ago, agenth said:

Fate strikes!! You missed out on the The Sound of Magic musical numbers, now you get your very own :D

parks and recreation laughing GIF by HULU

seth meyers no GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Never thought about that but you’re right. Have you just been waiting for sweet justice, chingu? :joy:

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

I know, you wrote that earlier. But it still doesn't make sense to me.

Yeah, I have no idea either. :D

14 minutes ago, larus said:

But let say just a few... Cho Seung woo, Kim Nam Gil, Park Hee Soon, Jo Ji Hoon, Shin Ha Kyung... and many others. I like your oppa too. :D

That’s a list of solid actors. :hooray2:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Never thought about that but you’re right. Have you just been waiting for sweet justice, chingu? :joy:

indeed, it's the sweet road to justice hehe.

i will watch the movie if you remind me, sounds like a crazy, fun ride. 

27 minutes ago, larus said:

I told you two of Ji Chang Wook`s dramas I am interested to watch. I thought you ask me about his dramas. If you ask me in general, there are lots of dramas that I would like to see but let see if I will actually watch them. In April will air Family, Queen Maker, Mad Mother, Bora! Deborah, Stealer and I like all.

No, I don`t have an oppa but I like many actors. Too many to mention. But let say just a few... Cho Seung woo, Kim Nam Gil, Park Hee Soon, Jo Ji Hoon, Shin Ha Kyung... and many others. I like your oppa too. :D

+2

Yeah, I was curious about you in general. I don't think I#ve seen you post any oppas or comment on them, as far as I remember. Are you watching Attorney Shin then? 

I'm waiting for Shin Ha Kyung returning to small screen too :(

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, agenth said:

indeed, it's the sweet road to justice hehe.

:scream:

touche anthony potter GIF by Yevbel

i will watch the movie if you remind me, sounds like a crazy, fun ride. 

It comes out in Korea on April 14 and I’m hoping we can find it overseas somehow. I’ll keep you posted.

I'm waiting for Shin Ha Kyung returning to small screen too

I didn’t watch it but he was recently in Yonder. Did you see it? Otherwise he was at a basketball game with LSK. :D

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingu, WHYYYYY bring him up?!?!? Just why?!?!?! It's been so peaceful lately.

cos no other "oppa" have moustache lol

although mine always has it

Pringles.jpg

cr.: owner

5 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Sounds like @sadthe1stmight have a secondary claim so I'll give her 24 hours to make a claim otherwise I'll be adding to my portfolio

LMH is @Min2206 @Thong Thin oppa not mine.. i was never interested in him..

90 Day Fiance Whatever GIF by TLC Europe

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Oh, don't worry... @sadthe1st is no LMH fan. So you're definitely good to go!

you know me well haha

==

good saturday morning!

gina101-gina101creative.gif

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Something edible for you!

Fried Rice No GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

haha i've been repotting my avocado plant and doing a bit of "gardening"..

my barhi date seeds germinated.. now to wait for the roots to establish and give me some true leaves.. although, i don't have the space for date trees lol

@MayanEcho do you keep date trees in your garden? it's the season of dates since it's ramadan now.. which is the most delicious type of dates? i only know medjoul and ajwa dates

i like the fresh barhi yellow dates too, the very ripe ones are super sweet and addictive and the not so ripe ones are crunchy and sweet too although with some astringent notes.

c832139b6c848e7f5bb4df265b5b318c.jpg

@Ameera Ali are you thinking of hot dates with oppa instead of the date fruits?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@sadthe1st But it's made of ham...Lol... You still can't eat? 

No Idea Idk GIF by Mashed

I planted avo and dates too last time. The date plant died but avo survived and I gave my friend...I probably think the most successful endeavour was planting ginger... Harvested only once and then I gave up gardening all together...

More humour...

CTO

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3