Add and Subtract Game

Admin

omg guys john oliver even reported on SUBWAY BEING excessively used in ads/product placements in KDRAMAS

i love john  oliver so much!!

from 8:30 -.> scenes in Guardian, CLOY, The Ghost Detective @gm4queen - Daniel Choi on HBO!!

• LOL 5

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

omg guys john oliver even reported on SUBWAY BEING excessively used in ads/product placements in KDRAMAS

i love john  oliver so much!!

Too funny! :lol:

And I think Subway is the fast-food restaurant with the most locations in the world.

I forgot that it can't be classified as bread in Ireland because of too much sugar. :wacko:

• Love 1
  • Blob 4

On 5/23/2022 at 7:14 PM, Min2206 said:

Love your foodie pics, as always.  Today Monday for me is good, thank you.  Hope yours too.   Gosh , did not know that Iraq's climate is that bad.  I should be grateful for clean air, clear skies amidst the hot , humid weather here.  Thanks for the link - learn something.

Do you eat your meatballs, just meatballs this way?  

Thank you too! ❤️

I sometimes have meatballs plain, or with hot sauce and cheesy or garlic dips. I like it a lot with pasta or soup, or eat it with plenty of veggie. :)

easy-no-fail-homemade-angel-food-cake-fb

ctto

I feel like having a big slice of fluffy angel food cake today. :D

Or this. :lol:

Pizzasupremehoriz-1ccfa0b1732b4c128427d1

ctto

Have a great Wednesday everyone! 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

@partyon unnie  - How do you differentiate JHope or Hobi, right , with Jung Kook and Jin?    Often confused these 3 "J"s.      

My laptop monitor screen died on me yesterday midnight.  Now using someone's monitor, plugging into my lappy CPU, bootlegging another keyboard to type this.  

lenovo laptop display problem - YouTube

Pic 1 - Find Jin (you get bonus points if you can find RM, Suga, Hobi and Mochi too)

Pic 2 and 3 - @partyonfor you to check

Spoiler

Pic 1

Spoiler

45e225850e1c4f5ebe60511db37fdb44.jpeg?s=
Pink shirt L to R back - Suga. JHope RM
Centre - Jung Kook
Front white L to R - Jimin, Jin, V

Pic 2

Pic 3

Please ignore this spoiler - keeping the re-quotes here for later response

Spoiler

Please ignore this - it's for my own use   :loolz:

On 5/25/2022 at 12:36 AM, partyon said:

Jin = Kim Seok Jin = Worldwide Handsome = WWH

oldest member of BTS; will turn 30 in December; singer; second tallest member at 179 cm; has a brother who is 2 years older than him; is dubbed Worldwide Handsome (WWH) which he uses to describe himself every chance he gets :D ; he's a good cook, and him and Suga will make the food when BTS members gather together; has a very loud voice when he's angry - lol, him and the youngest member Jungkook fight the most in the group :grimace:

Are we ready for a lesson on Jin? 

Jin-z-BTS-ujawnil-ze-dochodzi-do-siebie-

261e04fcc1abcfbb612bf5d3c5ff69a7.jpg

Jin%20promo.jpg

The oldest hyung in the group. Worldwide Handsome.

On 5/23/2022 at 11:14 PM, partyon said:

Jimin = Park Jimin = Jiminie = Mochi

lead vocalist; main dancer; from Busan; 26 years old (5th oldest); shortest together with Suga (174 cm); has really small hands; was classmates with V in high school; used to have abs; flirtatious; speaks the least English of BTS; part of the maknae line (together with JK and V)

1649101024-34z55c.jpg

0cbc95a040efc541b90eb43667f4ebcd.jpg

40bfdff1eb7853e08ca6608c1ec017a7.gif

On 5/23/2022 at 4:05 AM, partyon said:

J-Hope aka Jung Hoseok aka Hobi

Best dancer in BTS

jhope-dance.gif

Also in the rap line (together with Suga and RM)

always happy and laughing; gets along with everyone; 28 years old (3rd oldest member - only Jin and Suga are older than him); wanted to be a professional tennis player; 177 cm; the richest member of BTS despite being the least popular member

Fun fact: in terms of personality, he's the polar opposite of Suga. yet these two dudes are like the best of friends and have dubbed themselves SOPE :D It really is strange how the two of them are like soul mates - guess opposites attract?

Reveal hidden contents

a1f1bf40ee66ab45d351d8e73b7caa0b92de2910

SOPE

Let's look at some pics of Hobi:

dvaZYzN8-P7GZsFyW0ROR5nKLDnEpchmXNyYGXQv

j-hope_crop1631147483735.jpg_554688468.j

Reveal hidden contents

950EBE09-4DFC-44CC-9CE4-B96842E2E814.jpe

bts-bts-jhope.gif

bts-laugh-bts-happy.gif

On 5/24/2022 at 12:41 AM, partyon said:

FUN FACT @Idylla Kaizoku @Min2206

Yoongi's alter ego is Agust D which he uses to promote his solo work.

Agust D stands for Suga backwards + Daegu Town (where he's from)

agust%2520d%2520try%25203.jpg

Agust D

Here is one of his badass videos @Idylla Kaizoku - you can see him in that traditional attire in this song:

Before he became a BTS member he was an underground rapper called Gloss.

23 hours ago, partyon said:

Moving on to the youngest member, Jungkookie 

Jungkook = Kim Jungkook = JK = Golden Maknae = Kookie

youngest member at 24 years old; from Busan; main vocalist; probably the most popular member nowadays (it used to be Jimin, but since JK has become older he's become extremely popular); works out and has abs; can do anything and exels at everything; has a dog named Bam and recently adopted more dogs; has many tattoos and piercings; is an introvert; only 15 when he joined the band so his hyungs all brought him up to the fine young man he is today

jungkook_main_8.jpg?width=752&format=web

hobi_jungkooks_1640176305989_16488945334

19718d125e914195e8c7c3683ac6f815.gif

Hide contents

81eed9b2f3f67f2cd3bbca1559f01dec.gif

jungkook-smiling.gif?type=w1000

9f5c73965fd781ee8429e3ed63238d32.jpg

Feel ready for the test? :fun:

On 5/24/2022 at 12:22 AM, partyon said:

@Idylla Kaizoku You mastered the rap line so easily, but Jiminie is proving to be a hard nut to crack. He's actually standing right in front of Hobi - in a light blue suit. :kiss_wink:

Let's try one more! After that we will move on to Jin. He might be easier. :glee:

@Min2206 What @twinkle_little_star said is true, Yoongi (aka Suga) has one monolid and one double eyelid:

tumblr_pt49o1c4UY1v679es_500.jpg

So does V:

tumblr_pq7sdzUEk81tiwgvo_1280.jpg

So for the next pic let's use this new info, shall we?

cdd2b79003185ba83ece1b438a11d786.jpg

But sweetie, we're in the middle of BTS school :scream:

Let's try a couple of more. Seems Jin was an easy cake for you! After this we'll move onto the maknae of the group, Jungkook. 

83cfb-16369914708744-1920.jpg

L to R - JHope, RM,  V, Jin, Jimin, Suga and front sitting Jung Kook

bts-2021-photo.jpg

Back L to R - V, Suga, ?Jin, JK
Front L to R - ?JHope, RM and Jimin

@Idylla Kaizoku @Min2206 Getting harder 'cause you now have to pick out 6 members from these pics! :scream:

I have to also be innovative with which pics I use because they for the most part stand in the same formation when they're photographed together. :joy:

Btw, JK is an excellent dog owner. He trains his dogs really well.

Pic 1:

bts-grammys.jpeg

L to R - JK,  V,  Suga,  Jin,  RM, Jimin, Jhope (his bright smile)

Pic 2:

c0ac3c711bab9db4e48566a2e82a9865.jpg

Back L- R   Jimin, V, Suga
Front L - R  -  JHope, RM, Jin, JungKook  

Pic 3:

bts-feb-2020.jpg

Back L - R    JK, JHope, Jin
Front L - R  - Jimin, RM, V, Suga

If you can ace these, you will only have V left. 

23 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

:lol: OK.

1. There's a reason why they call him "sunshine" as he seems lit up from the inside, always ready with a smile and a laugh. (Unless he needs to be broody and intense for a music video :joy:). I don't think he's putting on an act - he genuinely seems optimistic and joyful.

2. J Hope enthusiastically dives into experiences, games, and food. I love his open, fun personality and expressive nature :).

Reveal hidden contents

3. As lead choreographer of the band, he's super talented and creative, and makes the dancing look effortless. And you can tell he loves doing it. This is one of their hardest dances (esp at the end) and he's flying.

In the beginning: Suga is starting furthest to the left in minty (or is it bluish) hair. Hobi is wearing a cap kinda thingy on his head.

4. J Hope really is Suga's vitamin pill, giving Suga energy and possibly making him do things he might not do alone. Some of these photos are hilarious: https://btsbomb.com/8-funny-moments-suga-j-hope-sope-bts/

Hide contents

i-UjOVWZEndPapI0sLDhL9NxHXzhwa1luNZplMdZ

aMu8ltThHPhqHhBqbMcc340i6GVnSD0K7U_63hMU

+2

22 hours ago, partyon said:

@the_sweetroad SOPE :love:

Let's practice on these now. You only need to pick out JK and V. (Mostly because you can already tell the other members apart).

34f2934b-3577-4ab5-8b94-94e1e7b10e21-BTS

4d74ff49921d37a69b3cb57dd6bb7466.jpg

(and yes, one member is missing from this pic)

huga5ky6bf451.jpg?width=2000&format=pjpg

22 hours ago, partyon said:

Here's a BTS Try Not To Laugh Challenge:

Hello @MayanEcho  thanks on the meatballs stuff - I love them on any meal , be it noodles, rice, wrap or its own.  Wholesomely pizza! 

Good Morning Wednesday GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

You got them perfectly!! :gangnamstyle: Nice job!

Wow, I am surprised.   It took me like quite awhile to figure out  who is Jhope, Jin and JKook - esp in the 3 pics.
In Pic 1, I was confused Jin with Jimin. 
Pic 2 not so bad
Pic 3 had me scratching my head, between JHope and Jin  LOL 

Thank you @the_sweetroad  Since you are online, I was saving one of your post - now just want ask you on the DNA clip below.

Q1   
How do you you tell them apart  -  JHope ,  Jung Kook and Jin?    Often confused these 3 "J"s.      

Spoiler

i-UjOVWZEndPapI0sLDhL9NxHXzhwa1luNZplMdZ

@the_sweetroad this pic of yours -who is this left guy and right one is Suga?  

14 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

:lol: OK.

1. There's a reason why they call him "sunshine" as he seems lit up from the inside, always ready with a smile and a laugh. (Unless he needs to be broody and intense for a music video :joy:). I don't think he's putting on an act - he genuinely seems optimistic and joyful.

2. J Hope enthusiastically dives into experiences, games, and food. I love his open, fun personality and expressive nature :).

Reveal hidden contents

3. As lead choreographer of the band, he's super talented and creative, and makes the dancing look effortless. And you can tell he loves doing it. This is one of their hardest dances (esp at the end) and he's flying.

4. J Hope really is Suga's vitamin pill, giving Suga energy and possibly making him do things he might not do alone. Some of these photos are hilarious: https://btsbomb.com/8-funny-moments-suga-j-hope-sope-bts/

Q2  In the DNA dancing video, who is Suga and JHope?  Is Suga the one with cap?    I know I have been seeing Suga with PSY lately.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

39 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Q1   How do you you tell them apart  -  JHope ,  Jung Kook and Jin?    Often confused these 3 "J"s.     

You're doing homework this early? What dedication. 

:flushed:

Should probably take an example, and review before evening. 

:joy:

About the pic: on the left is Hobi (J-Hope) - he has really radiating smile, when he smiles, and on the right is Suga (Yoongi). It doesn't help much, probably. 

With vid:

Suga has blue hair, white shirt, and Hobi (J- Hope) has a white cap.

I'm like 95% sure, I'm correct.  

I'm so confused I know this much. 

:crazymad:

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

You're doing homework this early? What dedication. 

Should probably take an example, and review before evening. 

About the pic: on the left is Hobi (J-Hope) - he has really radiating smile, when he smiles, and on the right is Suga (Yoongi). It doesn't help much, probably. 

With vid:

Suga has blue hair, white shirt, and Hobi (J- Hope) has a white cap.

I'm like 95% sure, I'm correct.  

I'm so confused I know this much. 

No LOL,  I did it this morning.   All your comments with @partyon were not in when I went to bed, last night.  Haha!  I had to like scroll back few pages, trying to get the tutorial in.   
Study Hard GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY|
|

Thanks for info on the pic - So JHope has the radiating smile.   It's so difficult to identify. 

As for the DNA video, then I FAILED big time LOL
Studying For Exams GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

No LOL,  I did it this morning.   All your comments with @partyon were not in when I went to bed, last night.  Haha!  I had to like scroll back few pages, trying to get the tutorial in.   

Yeah, yesterday was a bit productive. I think I mastered (I doubt this, but who knows, really) three members. Intense. 

:piggydance:

23 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for info on the pic - So JHope has the radiating smile.   It's so difficult to identify. 

He is quite recognizable, if you see enough pics.

:lol:

24 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

As for the DNA video, then I FAILED big time LOL

Oh, that bad? Im still trying to identify JK, Jin and V on this vid. With not much luck, until now. 

:sipsboba:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 3

2nd round which I missed, @Idylla Kaizoku

here goes, tutorial from @partyon  Hope I get this right too - the answers inside

18 hours ago, partyon said:

Let's try a couple of more. Seems Jin was an easy cake for you! After this we'll move onto the maknae of the group, Jungkook. 

L to R - JHope, RM,  V, Jin, Jimin, Suga and front sitting Jung Kook

Back L to R - V, Suga, ?Jin, JK
Front L to R - ?JHope, RM and Jimin

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Blob 5